Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 11:08:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

See my post from yesterday immediately above yours.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Never occurred to me that "it" could mean the woman until PJ posted. Going by proper usage, "it" should have been referring to the behavior. The rest of the grammar used in the OP was ok, so no indication that they'd get the usage wrong.

See my post from yesterday immediately above yours.

Yes, I saw it before composing mine. I cut people some slack for using what I'll call "forum slang" that you call baby-talk neologisms. Unless OP is a board certified mental health professional, I see that as reasonable slang usage for this board. I put it in the same category as saying you have "87" loaded magazines ready. Further, (and I don't know the OP from a hole in the ground, so am not defending him; I'm only discussing the language used) his entire thing seems to be about helping this woman, so using "it" to describe her would run deeply counter to that intention, in my view, which I see as shoring up the idea that "it" was describing the behaviors he was witnessing.  YMMV.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 11:09:49 AM EDT
[#2]
She's most likely developed some sort of psychological dependence on building alternate realities that, on some level, justify her past record of terrible decisions because she isn't developed enough to take full responsibility for her actions and decisions.  

I.E.; "I got kicked out of my house" = I refused to live within the boundaries set upon me by persons actually caring for me, and rather than face continued conflict over the matter, I left... even though I was never explicitly ordered to leave.

Either way, if this is a romantic interest... fucking bail, dude. She may be attractive, intelligent, whatever at her core but there is nothing but conflict, turmoil, sadness, and failure waiting around the corner for you if you continue down this path. There's too many fish in the sea, and plenty of those fish haven't spent the better part of a decade basing rocks in an immobilized 92 Corolla turned temporary housing unit after being permanently parked in the alleyway between CVS and the Methadone clinic.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 11:13:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Hard no on!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP stuck his dick in the crazy.

Hard no on!

You misspelled on (transposed the letters in your post coital haze.)
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 11:14:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I've had a couple of talks with her about her life history, her mom's past life and historical family dynamics. I have enough of the puzzle pieces to form a coherent picture. The subject came up in our last conversation and she agreed with me that she was repeating her mom's life. At some level she understands what has happened and realizes that the kids are doomed to repeat the cycle if she doesn't do anything to change the dynamic. She needs to get her own life in order first though and I'm not sure if that is ever going to happen.

Edit: and Thanks! to everyone ITT for your input.
View Quote

OP, is this a dating advice thread, or are you strictly on a platonic level with this crazy woman and genuinely trying to help? If it's a romance thing, walk away and never look back. Seriously. The only thing a relationship with her will bring is chaos, drama, and destruction. Ignore that warning at your own peril.

The bold part is very true. You can't do that for her. My wife is heavily involved in charity work that includes dealing with people like this and "success" for them is defined differently than everyone else. Staying out of jail and mostly getting off government or charity assistance is the goal. They are too screwed up and broken to function in normal relationships. Those raised in a dysfunctional environment don't even know what normal looks like.

The best thing for her children would be adoption by a normal family. If they're under 6 or 7 years old, they still have a chance.

ETA: I see in another of your posts that her girls are 3 and 5. If you want to help them, convince her to sign away any parental rights and stay out of their lives.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 11:14:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
and starts threads specifically in order to garner affirmative responses bashing women
View Quote

Sheesh, seriously?

No part of what you conceive as "bashing" is in anyway based around the fact the person mentioned is a woman. It was completely factored around the BEHAVIORS and HISTORY of the person in question.

If you think "cray-cray" is a slang term only exclusively applied to women to degrade them, you need to get a grip.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 11:35:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Avoid this person if possible.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/14/2022 11:51:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Sorry but you need to walk away, a drowning person can pull a rescuer down with them.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 11:59:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

She is both, run away.
View Quote
FPNI
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 12:03:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Who cares?

I’ll tell you like I tell my dog, “LEAVE IT!”
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 12:08:41 PM EDT
[#10]
This is the simp-est thread I’ve ever read.

(Great, and now I’m starting to sound like Dr. Seuss. Thanks a lot, op.)
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 1:29:52 PM EDT
[#11]
How much money have you spent on this girl over the years?  Have you ever tried to calculate it?
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 1:48:28 PM EDT
[#12]
OP, this should be you and that candle in the wind.  

"Houston, we have SRB separation."  
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 1:50:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yes, I saw it before composing mine. I cut people some slack for using what I'll call "forum slang" that you call baby-talk neologisms. Unless OP is a board certified mental health professional, I see that as reasonable slang usage for this board. I put it in the same category as saying you have "87" loaded magazines ready. Further, (and I don't know the OP from a hole in the ground, so am not defending him; I'm only discussing the language used) his entire thing seems to be about helping this woman, so using "it" to describe her would run deeply counter to that intention, in my view, which I see as shoring up the idea that "it" was describing the behaviors he was witnessing.  YMMV.
View Quote

Quoted:

Sheesh, seriously?

No part of what you conceive as "bashing" is in anyway based around the fact the person mentioned is a woman. It was completely factored around the BEHAVIORS and HISTORY of the person in question.

If you think "cray-cray" is a slang term only exclusively applied to women to degrade them, you need to get a grip.
View Quote

The OP and I exchanged posts yesterday, but thank you both for sharing your thoughts with me. Have pleasant afternoons.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 2:03:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Jane, Jane.

Hear me out, Jane.

They should TOTALLY get married and have kids. How awesome would that be?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is it lying or is it cray-cray?

A friend, one of the wisest men I know says, “You always have to give a person enough room to turn around.” But, as I said, he’s one of the wisest people I know.

Someone who refers to other people as “it”, uses the non-word j “cray-cray”, and starts threads specifically in order to garner affirmative responses bashing women may not themselves be sufficiently wise to apply my friend’s advice.

TL;DR: Most likely, neither of you would benefit from associating with the other.

Jane, Jane.

Hear me out, Jane.

They should TOTALLY get married and have kids. How awesome would that be?

Did you just objectify the Holy Union of a people man and a people woman?
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 2:08:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Surely beaten, don't feel like reading 4 pages to find out...

Is this the same one from last time and does she have milk swollen titties?
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 2:46:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, and unkown.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 2:46:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The OP and I exchanged posts yesterday, but thank you both for sharing your thoughts with me. Have pleasant afternoons.
View Quote

You too!
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 2:50:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Wait, whoa, full stop. Everyone hold up a minute.

Didn't OP post a thread about a woman with similar issues some months ago?

Either a) he's still putting effort on the first girl, or b) he's finding more crazy women to put effort into.

Which is it, OP?
View Quote

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I thought it was the same OP.  Have not verified, but he was trying to/not to bang a potentially pregnant druggie chick who may or may not have been a hooker.  Either this is a complete lie, or the OP is actually the crazy one.  Maybe both.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 2:51:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Does it matter?    She’s crazy, and lying, but the question you need to be asking is:  “Why am I Simping for her”?      

Take some time for deep introspection.    Figure out what your weakness is, and fix Yourself.     Then cut all ties, and never speak of her again.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 2:52:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Damn, I didn't realize this was the same guy.  But it couldn't be the same girl.  Milk swollen boobies was a 21 year old drug addict in a 2018 thread, this is a 25 year old in 2022.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/mal-660.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This the same milk swollen tiddies girl from your last adventure?
Damn, I didn't realize this was the same guy.  But it couldn't be the same girl.  Milk swollen boobies was a 21 year old drug addict in a 2018 thread, this is a 25 year old in 2022.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/mal-660.gif

Milk swollen!  That was the one!
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 2:54:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Hey PJ, I don't recall referring to anyone as "it" and I'm sorry I used a slang term that you didn't like. Contrary to any remarks I have made in the past disparaging women (in fact, the last time I posted something critical, I made sure it was gender neutral, saying "people" rather than one gender or the other), soliciting the bashing of women was not my purpose in posting this thread. I've invested a ton of emotional capital, a lot of time, physical effort and a fair amount of $$ in the girl that I posted about (yeah, @RTX and others, same one!).

I found her standing on a street corner a week before Thanksgiving 2018, cold, hungry, homeless and pregnant. I've spent the past 3+ years trying to help her to, as I've told her many times "succeed at life". I gave her food and a lot more. I've been to 2 hospitals and 3 jails dealing with her. She finally pulled the plug on street life and drugs late last year. I always wondered what she would be like without the drugs. Not much improvement, really.

For some reason, I can't seem to get angry at her even though she has blown smoke up my ass 100X over. I've avoided falling into the co-dependent trap, but it pains me to stand on the sidelines and watch a train wreck. I can distance myself from the BS, but I know she is going to have a miserable life if she doesn't fix herself a bit more. Or maybe getting off the drugs was as good as that situation is going to get?

So, PJ, I'm trying to be caring and understanding, at least with this one. There are 2 little girls, 3 and 5 y.o., that are being cared for by "Nana" but having a real Mom would be much better. I got one miracle out of this already. Another one might be too much of a reach. And in both cases, it's really not up to me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is it lying or is it cray-cray?

A friend, one of the wisest men I know says, “You always have to give a person enough room to turn around.” But, as I said, he’s one of the wisest people I know.

Someone who refers to other people as “it”, uses the non-word j “cray-cray”, and starts threads specifically in order to garner affirmative responses bashing women may not themselves be sufficiently wise to apply my friend’s advice.

TL;DR: Most likely, neither of you would benefit from associating with the other.

Hey PJ, I don't recall referring to anyone as "it" and I'm sorry I used a slang term that you didn't like. Contrary to any remarks I have made in the past disparaging women (in fact, the last time I posted something critical, I made sure it was gender neutral, saying "people" rather than one gender or the other), soliciting the bashing of women was not my purpose in posting this thread. I've invested a ton of emotional capital, a lot of time, physical effort and a fair amount of $$ in the girl that I posted about (yeah, @RTX and others, same one!).

I found her standing on a street corner a week before Thanksgiving 2018, cold, hungry, homeless and pregnant. I've spent the past 3+ years trying to help her to, as I've told her many times "succeed at life". I gave her food and a lot more. I've been to 2 hospitals and 3 jails dealing with her. She finally pulled the plug on street life and drugs late last year. I always wondered what she would be like without the drugs. Not much improvement, really.

For some reason, I can't seem to get angry at her even though she has blown smoke up my ass 100X over. I've avoided falling into the co-dependent trap, but it pains me to stand on the sidelines and watch a train wreck. I can distance myself from the BS, but I know she is going to have a miserable life if she doesn't fix herself a bit more. Or maybe getting off the drugs was as good as that situation is going to get?

So, PJ, I'm trying to be caring and understanding, at least with this one. There are 2 little girls, 3 and 5 y.o., that are being cared for by "Nana" but having a real Mom would be much better. I got one miracle out of this already. Another one might be too much of a reach. And in both cases, it's really not up to me.

Was this the girl with the “milk swollen tiddies”.  You gave her a cell phone?
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 2:57:20 PM EDT
[#22]
That person will never stay clean, period. Broken human being. Stay far away.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 2:57:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yes, and unkown.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, and unkown.

Couldn't help but read the whole thing, obviously beaten 3 pages ago...

OP, whatever your intentions are here, stated or otherwise, the best thing you can do is forget you ever met this person as soon as possible. Provide an avenue to get the kids into a safe environment and then cut all ties immediately and forever. No good will come of knowing her.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 2:59:36 PM EDT
[#24]
OP, stop making these threads.  I'm not sure if you are really this dense or are just looking for attention.  The ENTIRE population of GD actually agreed for once and you still don't want hear the truth.  You aren't looking for help, you are looking for validation.  Why not just rent the hooker and be done instead of looking for a GPS tracker for her and giving her money and a phone?  Most ridiculous shit I have read on here, and that is impressive.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 3:07:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Part in bold is not true, because here you are, chasing the same junkie piece of ass from 4 years ago.  Stop it. Just stop it.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 3:12:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Some things leave a forever taint. Drug abuse and lying are both in that category for me. Essence denied.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 3:19:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Eject.   Sounds exactly like a drug addict I dated before.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 3:19:38 PM EDT
[#28]
OP, please at least give us a brief synopsis of the last 4 years.   What transpired, since last you sought our council?
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 3:21:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Wow, I can’t believe I just now found Milk Swollen Boobies Chapter 2.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 3:45:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
OP, please at least give us a brief synopsis of the last 4 years.   What transpired, since last you sought our council?
View Quote

Way too much to detail all of it. I could write a book! In short, as others here that have experience with addicts have said, it's been a roller-coaster ride. I thought the BS was somewhat done when the girl got off the street, got cleaned up drug-wise, did counseling, moved in with her mom (who has been caring for the 2 kids since they were born) and was a mother to her kids for the first time in their lives. But the issues I mentioned in my OP have made it obvious that the drugs weren't the only problem.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 3:53:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

OP, is this a dating advice thread, or are you strictly on a platonic level with this crazy woman and genuinely trying to help? If it's a romance thing, walk away and never look back. Seriously. The only thing a relationship with her will bring is chaos, drama, and destruction. Ignore that warning at your own peril.

The bold part is very true. You can't do that for her. My wife is heavily involved in charity work that includes dealing with people like this and "success" for them is defined differently than everyone else. Staying out of jail and mostly getting off government or charity assistance is the goal. They are too screwed up and broken to function in normal relationships. Those raised in a dysfunctional environment don't even know what normal looks like.

The best thing for her children would be adoption by a normal family. If they're under 6 or 7 years old, they still have a chance.

ETA: I see in another of your posts that her girls are 3 and 5. If you want to help them, convince her to sign away any parental rights and stay out of their lives.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've had a couple of talks with her about her life history, her mom's past life and historical family dynamics. I have enough of the puzzle pieces to form a coherent picture. The subject came up in our last conversation and she agreed with me that she was repeating her mom's life. At some level she understands what has happened and realizes that the kids are doomed to repeat the cycle if she doesn't do anything to change the dynamic. She needs to get her own life in order first though and I'm not sure if that is ever going to happen.

Edit: and Thanks! to everyone ITT for your input.

The girl's Mom has custody of the kids. She has cared for them since birth. They were both born addicted. Kid #2 barely survived, spent 2 weeks in ICU. Mom (Grandma, actually) has done a great job and is fiercely protective of them.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 3:58:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
EJECT, EJECT, EJECT!!!!
View Quote

Been there, done that.  If you’re considering a romantic relationship + 10000.  You’re only in for heartache and possible entrapment (kid).  

Anything else be VERY careful.  There can be a tendency to involve others that are trying to drag her back.  

Now, I don’t know all the details, take my comments with a grain of salt.  But situational awareness without emotion is key.   Plus there’s a certain amount of verification with any story until she’s proven herself for a significant amount of time (think years).  6 months minimum to break a habit and all and she has a lot of habits to work on.  Plus the maturity factor.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 4:09:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The girl's Mom has custody of the kids. She has cared for them since birth. They were both born addicted. Kid #2 barely survived, spent 2 weeks in ICU. Mom (Grandma, actually) has done a great job and is fiercely protective of them.
View Quote
"I've had a couple of talks with her about her life history, her mom's past life and historical family dynamics"

My advise stands. DHR won't take them out of a "safe" environment (and that's an incredibly low bar), but the kids need to be put up for adoption while they're young and without a ton of baggage. A good family will still take them. I don't care if Grandma is protective, she doesn't know how to raise a child. Her own daughter is living proof. And the kids don't need to be around a mom who is a 10 year addict and only 6 months clean. The odds are that she will relapse.

I've seen this show many times before. The whole family is toxic. The kids would be better off with someone else.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 4:20:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Dont be a Captain save a ho
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 4:44:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
"I've had a couple of talks with her about her life history, her mom's past life and historical family dynamics"

My advise stands. DHR won't take them out of a "safe" environment (and that's an incredibly low bar), but the kids need to be put up for adoption while they're young and without a ton of baggage. A good family will still take them. I don't care if Grandma is protective, she doesn't know how to raise a child. Her own daughter is living proof. And the kids don't need to be around a mom who is a 10 year addict and only 6 months clean. The odds are that she will relapse.

I've seen this show many times before. The whole family is toxic. The kids would be better off with someone else.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree. I think you are correct.
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 4:45:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Y in the hell are you still trying to impregnate a homelss drug addict?
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 4:52:02 PM EDT
[#37]
There is a song called She Talks to Angels by the Black Crowes. You need to listen to it. It talks about a girl who's on drugs  "She will tell you she's an orphan right after you meet her family."
All of them are the same.
I knew a chick that was the same way the girl you're talking about is. Even when she got clean she would lie all the time. She would tell people she had a bachelor's in In psychology and didn't even finish high school. She ended up getting back on drugs and OD'ing 2 years ago.

My buddy's sister is the same way. He won't talk to her. She messaged me wanting to "borrow" money a while back. I ignored her.. It's part of life for them. They have had to hustle up money any way they could for years so the lies come natural. The girl above it seemed like if she had to tell a lie to one person to get money then she would repeat the lie to other people.
Good luck
Link Posted: 7/14/2022 8:04:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

I know you're joking but, although I have feelings for her, those feelings do not include lust. Kinda weird, actually. Under different circumstances I'd be all over a skinny little skank like her. In this case though I may have sensed that she was "damaged" and never felt that kind of attraction to her.

Also did not want anyone thinking exactly what you and others have stated ITT about only looking to jump her bones. But it's happened anyways. Oh well, I know my hands are clean.

BTW: there have been a couple of references ITT to someone that posted about impregnating a homeless girl. It was not me! I wouldn't and I couldn't if I tried, got snipped years ago.
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 12:09:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I know you're joking but, although I have feelings for her, those feelings do not include lust. Kinda weird, actually. Under different circumstances I'd be all over a skinny little skank like her. In this case though I may have sensed that she was "damaged" and never felt that kind of attraction to her.

Also did not want anyone thinking exactly what you and others have stated ITT about only looking to jump her bones. But it's happened anyways. Oh well, I know my hands are clean.

BTW: there have been a couple of references ITT to someone that posted about impregnating a homeless girl. It was not me! I wouldn't and I couldn't if I tried, got snipped years ago.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you want to help her, see if you can get her off the dope.

Don't let her at your hosue unattended though
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 12:14:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Can you say RED FLAGS…….a nuclear fucking explosion wouldn’t be as obvious
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 12:16:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Need titty pics to decide if guilty with bad tits or guilty with good tits.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 12:18:06 PM EDT
[#42]
That’s my brother without the drugs though. Lie, lie and lie some more. I don’t believe anything he says. You simply can’t. He’s really good at it too which is kind of terrifying
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 12:48:12 PM EDT
[#43]
I know a pretty large amount of people who sound exactly like the girl you are describing OP. If you really care about her, brace yourself. A shockingly high amount of the ones I know got clean for a year or so, relapsed and OD’d and left their young children without a mother/father. Most of the ones I grew up with are dead already, but there’s a few still hanging in there somehow. There’s probably only one or two who were actually able to get clean and stay clean and move on with their lives.
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 4:50:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

With this level of obsession, and yes, you are obsessed--with wanting to track her phone, trying to see if she is lying to you (and yes she is), and hanging around her and her mother and family, etc.--there is certainly a level of sexuality to your obesession conscious or subconscious, admit it or not. She is not kin, a loyal friend, an old Army buddy, and you are not a minister or counselor or social services worker. The situation not normal at all nor is it healthy.
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 4:57:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're a bit late to the party here. She's supposedly been "clean" for 6 months. Ref to my OP, she has some other serious issues yet.
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 5:03:21 PM EDT
[#46]
You need to go all in on this one.  It is truly the only way to help......

the rest of us from ever having to deal with her out in the wild.

Link Posted: 7/15/2022 5:08:43 PM EDT
[#47]
diesel1, my man, even if it's not true, GD will be more understanding if you just tell us that you're trying hard to fuck her, but she just won't give it up. That's what the rest of us would be doing, so you need to try to be more like us.

Now go forth and nail that scrawny little skank and make us proud!
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 5:13:01 PM EDT
[#48]
In on 4!

Is OP lying in a bath tub full of ice minus one kidney yet?
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 5:20:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

With this level of obsession, and yes, you are obsessed--with wanting to track her phone, trying to see if she is lying to you (and yes she is), and hanging around her and her mother and family, etc.--there is certainly a level of sexuality to your obesession conscious or subconscious, admit it or not. She is not kin, a loyal friend, an old Army buddy, and you are not a minister or counselor or social services worker. The situation not normal at all nor is it healthy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Obsessed? Maybe. Not sure about it being unhealthy. One could call it just a classic case of "save-a-ho syndrome" at work here. I recognize it and have been doing OK at dealing with my own co-dependent tendencies and other issues, hence the practice of concerned detachment in dealing with her. This whole thing has had a very steep learning curve with a lot of headaches and heartaches along the way.  One of the high points though was seeing her once several months ago with the two kids clinging to her.
Link Posted: 7/15/2022 5:42:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Weed, Pills, Crack and Heroin addict.
You must realize that she has/had every sexually transmitted disease known to man after a 10 year addiction.
A crack or heroin addict will screw anyone or anything for hit and has probably been raped a hundreds times  while she was high/unconscious  if she looks like anything other than a monster.

I am being serious and kind, you need to seek counseling and I am generally against counseling.
You cannot fix her, she can only fix herself and she is fighting overwhelming odds.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top