[#1]
Looks like someone in the EE already had to fight him for his guns
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 5:53:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

- .... .- - / -. . ...- . .-. / --. . - ... / --- .-.. -.. .-.-.-

View Quote
.-. . --- .-.. / .. / ... .--. .. .-.. .-.. . -.. / .-- .- - . .-. / --- -. / -- -.-- / -.. .- -- -. . -..
.-. . --- .-.. / .. / ... .--. .. .-.. .-.. . -.. / .-- .- - . .-. / --- -. / -- -.-- / -.. .- -- -. . -..

Link Posted: 12/8/2017 5:53:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
That's really a great feature to shame users
View Quote
I love it. It flags the ones who can't follow the rules or have no integrity.
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 5:54:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Post content/ EE Feedback/Join Date Trifecta
View Quote
yea ouch......
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 5:54:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So I guess the house passed the anti gun bill that makes funds available for more background checks and amongst other things, makes it possible to take away gun rights, without due process, to those on social security.....more to the point social security disability.

If this shit passes the senate will Trump actually sign it?  Will traitors who do what they are told show up, armed, at my door?

I know this won’t be tomorrow but I know they are trying to ram it through before the new year.

This is getting out of control. Why is it I worry more about my gun rights when a republican(s) is in office?  Wtf.
View Quote
Que?
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 5:55:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
OP's EE feedback

https://i.imgur.com/hwQaSix.gif
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 6:05:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Dat feedback doe.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 6:16:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So I guess the house passed the anti gun bill that makes funds available for more background checks and amongst other things, makes it possible to take away gun rights, without due process, to those on social security.....more to the point social security disability.

If this shit passes the senate will Trump actually sign it?  Will traitors who do what they are told show up, armed, at my door?

I know this won’t be tomorrow but I know they are trying to ram it through before the new year.

This is getting out of control. Why is it I worry more about my gun rights when a republican(s) is in office?  Wtf.
View Quote
The bill in question does none of this.  Perhaps if you cannot actually read and understand the bill you should not own guns, sharp knives, heavy objects, or a car though?  Just saying, if something that simple is beyond you, you may not want to have dangerous objects around.
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 6:19:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

yea ouch......
View Quote
Yeah but he's right you know meme
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 6:22:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The bill in question does none of this.  Perhaps if you cannot actually read and understand the bill you should not own guns, sharp knives, heavy objects, or a car though?  Just saying, if something that simple is beyond you, you may not want to have dangerous objects around.
View Quote
I think his feedback will make sure of that.
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 6:54:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 7:42:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Buahahahahaha!

Link Posted: 12/8/2017 7:43:27 PM EDT
[#13]
crack pipe, put it down.
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 7:58:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 8:02:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 8:22:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Wow. I was told GD was full of retards but I couldn’t imagine it was this bad.

Wtf doesn’t misleading feedback have to do with my question?

You clowns do realize that people a lot smarter than you have indeed read the bill that has already passed the house and it does make way for people like me to lose rights.

FFS it’s already happening to some vets and people with medical marijuana cards in Hawaii.

You guys act like it isn’t happening in some form or another right now as we speak.

To the people saying this thread isn’t going to go how I thought, you’re right. I thought people with IQ’s above 40 might chime in.

And since you’re soooo concerned with business that isn’t yours here is what happened, not that any of you will go “oh, yeah, PayPal sucks”

And I’m sure you guys will find the mod who didn’t bother to fix my feedback and bitch at him. And while you’re at it bitch at the seller who didn’t give me a positive for the shit I bought last week

I cut and pasted this from another thread. Not typing it all again. And the guy told me he told the mid everything was good. And I saw someone cc’ed in our emails, who I assumed was the mod yet he still never fixed my feedback.

How is it a welch if the guy got paid? Got sent the money the very next day after I found out PayPal took the money back. Well, technically my bank did.

According to the guy who I bought from, he informed the mod it was a PayPal fuck up because I showed him all the details and the mod didn't fix it. I can't be sure but it might be the same mod who had the nerve to fuck up a sale because he spoke with the seller of an item and not me to get the details and the pics of the money order and tracking number I sent when I paid the guy who I had the issue with. You know, mod. As in moderate between two parties. He spoke with the seller and not me which means he failed and fucked me out if a deal which is why my "feedback" is incorrect and will stay that way because ill never do another deal here with the mods in EE who act like that.

But congrats. Now you know stuff that was none of your business. It was worth it to make you look dumb though. That's typically what happens when you run your mouth about stuff your ignorant about. Most people figure that out in their twenties.

And quite frankly the second someone says problem and PayPal I always believe them over PayPal. To anyone who thinks loosing thousands won't happen to you.....I thought that too. For years and years. Then I found out the hard way.

PSA. You're a complete and utter fool if you use PayPal. Period. They had $2400 of my money for 27 days yet my account still showed -$2400 and they didn't believe they got paid even though it WAS THEM who took the money out if my account on their own without my permission and I had to fax them my bank statement showing the $2400 they took and it still said -$2400 after 27 days. It probably still does. I had my bank take the money back and I've washed my hands of them. On day 8 or 9, after 5 phone calls, they actually admitted to me their system had a problem and wasn't showing correct account balances. No shit. I was told it would fix itself soon. Never did.

PayPal is a total joke. Don't think you're safe with some of the others. PayPal owns some of them. Venmo is one I believe.

Here is a pic from the seller:
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 8:22:55 PM EDT
[#17]
That got me. Got me good. I needed a good laugh, thank you!
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 8:24:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

He joined in June and had negative feedback by July. He welched pretty hard core. He paid for something and then pulled his money back. I hope the seller didnt get shafted. Check it out.
View Quote
Why don’t you stfu about stuff you don’t know shit about?

Everyone else on the tech side is right. Wow. 18 year old basement dwellers
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 8:24:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 8:27:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Looks like someone in the EE already had to fight him for his guns
View Quote

Seriously if the above post is true I don't see why one of the MODs could not resolve it.
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 8:28:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

You clowns do realize that people a lot smarter than you have indeed read the bill that has already passed the house and it does make way for people like me to lose rights.

FFS it’s already happening to some vets and people with medical marijuana cards in Hawaii.

You guys act like it isn’t happening in some form or another right now as we speak.

To the people saying this thread isn’t going to go how I thought, you’re right. I thought people with IQ’s above 40 might chime in.

And since you’re soooo concerned with business that isn’t yours here is what happened, not that any of you will go “oh, yeah, PayPal sucks”

And I’m sure you guys will find the mod who didn’t bother to fix my feedback and bitch at him. And while you’re at it bitch at the seller who didn’t give me a positive for the shit I bought last week

I cut and pasted this from another thread. Not typing it all again. And the guy told me he told the mid everything was good. And I saw someone cc’ed in our emails, who I assumed was the mod yet he still never fixed my feedback.

How is it a welch if the guy got paid? Got sent the money the very next day after I found out PayPal took the money back. Well, technically my bank did.

According to the guy who I bought from, he informed the mod it was a PayPal fuck up because I showed him all the details and the mod didn't fix it. I can't be sure but it might be the same mod who had the nerve to fuck up a sale because he spoke with the seller of an item and not me to get the details and the pics of the money order and tracking number I sent when I paid the guy who I had the issue with. You know, mod. As in moderate between two parties. He spoke with the seller and not me which means he failed and fucked me out if a deal which is why my "feedback" is incorrect and will stay that way because ill never do another deal here with the mods in EE who act like that.

But congrats. Now you know stuff that was none of your business. It was worth it to make you look dumb though. That's typically what happens when you run your mouth about stuff your ignorant about. Most people figure that out in their twenties.

And quite frankly the second someone says problem and PayPal I always believe them over PayPal. To anyone who thinks loosing thousands won't happen to you.....I thought that too. For years and years. Then I found out the hard way.

PSA. You're a complete and utter fool if you use PayPal. Period. They had $2400 of my money for 27 days yet my account still showed -$2400 and they didn't believe they got paid even though it WAS THEM who took the money out if my account on their own without my permission and I had to fax them my bank statement showing the $2400 they took and it still said -$2400 after 27 days. It probably still does. I had my bank take the money back and I've washed my hands of them. On day 8 or 9, after 5 phone calls, they actually admitted to me their system had a problem and wasn't showing correct account balances. No shit. I was told it would fix itself soon. Never did.

PayPal is a total joke. Don't think you're safe with some of the others. PayPal owns some of them. Venmo is one I believe.

https://i.imgur.com/JYFwUHs.jpg
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 8:28:46 PM EDT
[#22]
The game's afoot!
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 8:30:45 PM EDT
[#23]
$5 says OP was rode the short bus to school.
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 8:31:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Well this got entertaining
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 8:31:27 PM EDT
[#25]
That’s why I posted a screen shot. So who gives a fuck what you believe?  
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 8:31:59 PM EDT
[#26]
<please read the Code of Conduct>
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 8:33:07 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View Quote
That's our word!!
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 8:33:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nice!
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 8:33:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Didnt even know EE feedback could be red. Ive bought a few things but never gotten feedback :(
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 8:35:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
Rode it then, drives it now.
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 8:36:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

<please read="" the="" code="" of="" conduct=""></please>
View Quote
Next thing you know were gonna have yo moma's so fat jokes.

Seriously what Mod refused to fix the problem with your feedback? I understand the problems with PP and its one of the reasons I only accept USPS MOs as payment.

Once I get the MO, I cash it at the post office before shipping the item. It sucks and takes more time, but it guarantees I never get screwed when selling something.

16yrs of selling on ARFCOM and I have never been screwed on a deal yet.
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 8:38:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
lol
View Quote
FPNI
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 8:41:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Its going to be a GREAT Friday night. Tell us more OP!!!! I want to hear about the vets and the dope smoking Hawaiians.
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 8:43:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
lol x2
View Quote
FUCKIN IN

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 8:43:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

.-. . --- .-.. / .. / ... .--. .. .-.. .-.. . -.. / .-- .- - . .-. / --- -. / -- -.-- / -.. .- -- -. . -.. / -.- . -.-- / -... --- .- .-. -..

View Quote
https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-KU-0833-Wired-Keyboard/dp/B005EOWBHC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1512780165&sr=8-3&keywords=keyboard

https://soundcloud.com/user-279163975/morsecode

Link Posted: 12/8/2017 8:44:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Post content/ EE Feedback/Join Date Trifecta
View Quote
Jesus.
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 8:45:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
That FEEDBACK sure sticks out.......lol
View Quote
This.  It's like a scarlet letter.

OP, you might as well nuke your account and start over again.
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 8:46:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
First three fucking pages nailed it.
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 8:46:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Its going to be a GREAT Friday night. Tell us more OP!!!! I want to hear about the vets and the dope smoking Hawaiians.
View Quote
I will entertain part of the OPs concern on this bill, what if the bill forces the VA to give up all mental records and anyone getting treated for anxiety or PTSD
is now a prohibited person?

This would be my concern.
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 8:49:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

- .... .- - / -. . ...- . .-. / --. . - ... / --- .-.. -.. .-.-.-

.. / ... . . / .-- .... .- - / -.-- --- ..- .----. .-. . / -.. --- .. -. --.
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 8:52:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
lol
View Quote
FPNI
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 8:58:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I will entertain part of the OPs concern on this bill, what if the bill forces the VA to give up all mental records and anyone getting treated for anxiety or PTSD

View Quote
I'm sure the dems would/are trying to push that.  Is that really what is going on in Hawaii?
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 9:00:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
We have a 9 or so page thread on the bill.  You can find it here:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/House-ties-Fix-NICS-Act-to-national-CCW-reciprocity/5-2057007/

OP:  What is happening in HI is because the pots needles use always been and still does make one a prohibited person on a federal level.  The state has gun registration AND pot registration and now....GASP, people who decided to put themselves on lists have a problem. There's a few hundred threads on that too.

Can we get back to your feedback now?
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 9:01:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Next thing you know were gonna have yo moma's so fat jokes.

Seriously what Mod refused to fix the problem with your feedback? I understand the problems with PP and its one of the reasons I only accept USPS MOs as payment.

Once I get the MO, I cash it at the post office before shipping the item. It sucks and takes more time, but it guarantees I never get screwed when selling something.

16yrs of selling on ARFCOM and I have never been screwed on a deal yet.
View Quote
I’m not sure. The seller told me he would tell the mod everything was worked out. So either the seller forgot or the mod didn’t care. So since I didn’t know I didn’t really bitch because I didn’t want to start something without knowing the facts.

But I leaned my lesson now. That’s for sure. PP sucks. A lot. It was fine for me for years. Then bam.
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 9:02:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Concerned troll
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 9:03:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Less than a year in and you already have 50% Feedback!?!?
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 9:03:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Yup
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 9:05:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

<please read the Code of Conduct>
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 9:08:02 PM EDT
[#49]
OP has a concern with some of the compromise language. If left to interpretation libs will be libs. On the other side, States won't be able to write their own rules on the 2A.
I'm praying our side carries the day. And no, you shouldn't be allowed to be messed up and have a firearm.
Link Posted: 12/8/2017 9:08:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Less than a year in and you already have 50% Feedback!?!?
View Quote
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top