[#3]
LOL
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 1:18:55 PM EDT
[#4]
wouldn't it be thrice?

LOL and and then a LOLx2
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 2:18:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Beastie Boys - (You Gotta) Fight For Your Right (To Party) (Official Music Video)
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 3:03:06 PM EDT
[#6]
OP...

Link Posted: 12/9/2017 3:25:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dat feedback doe.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 11:51:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I don't think Ive ever seen anyone with that horrible of feedback
View Quote
I mean did he screw up two deals at the same time?
Link Posted: 12/10/2017 5:01:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/10/2017 5:59:47 AM EDT
[#10]
And we're off!!
Link Posted: 12/10/2017 6:04:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/10/2017 6:13:09 AM EDT
[#12]
Idk, op.

I'd say there's a 50% chance.
Link Posted: 12/10/2017 7:28:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Will anyone ever actually read the damn bill? It’s in plain English and it isn’t even long.
View Quote
I read the house bill twice.  This is what I found:

1)  A lot of wording changes, adding "and" and semi colons
2)  Requires .gov and .mil agencies to report all DV and felony convictions.  Requires them to report compliance.
3)  Encourages (with $$) state and below level agencies to report DV and felony convictions.  Also some reporting requirements.

That's all I could find.  The only records requested by name were DV and felony convictions.  If i'm missing something, someone please point it out to me.
Link Posted: 12/10/2017 7:56:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Wow. I was told GD was full of retards but I couldn’t imagine it was this bad.

Wtf doesn’t misleading feedback have to do with my question?

You clowns do realize that people a lot smarter than you have indeed read the bill that has already passed the house and it does make way for people like me to lose rights.

FFS it’s already happening to some vets and people with medical marijuana cards in Hawaii.

You guys act like it isn’t happening in some form or another right now as we speak.

To the people saying this thread isn’t going to go how I thought, you’re right. I thought people with IQ’s above 40 might chime in.

And since you’re soooo concerned with business that isn’t yours here is what happened, not that any of you will go “oh, yeah, PayPal sucks”

And I’m sure you guys will find the mod who didn’t bother to fix my feedback and bitch at him. And while you’re at it bitch at the seller who didn’t give me a positive for the shit I bought last week

I cut and pasted this from another thread. Not typing it all again. And the guy told me he told the mid everything was good. And I saw someone cc’ed in our emails, who I assumed was the mod yet he still never fixed my feedback.

How is it a welch if the guy got paid? Got sent the money the very next day after I found out PayPal took the money back. Well, technically my bank did.

According to the guy who I bought from, he informed the mod it was a PayPal fuck up because I showed him all the details and the mod didn't fix it. I can't be sure but it might be the same mod who had the nerve to fuck up a sale because he spoke with the seller of an item and not me to get the details and the pics of the money order and tracking number I sent when I paid the guy who I had the issue with. You know, mod. As in moderate between two parties. He spoke with the seller and not me which means he failed and fucked me out if a deal which is why my "feedback" is incorrect and will stay that way because ill never do another deal here with the mods in EE who act like that.

But congrats. Now you know stuff that was none of your business. It was worth it to make you look dumb though. That's typically what happens when you run your mouth about stuff your ignorant about. Most people figure that out in their twenties.

And quite frankly the second someone says problem and PayPal I always believe them over PayPal. To anyone who thinks loosing thousands won't happen to you.....I thought that too. For years and years. Then I found out the hard way.

PSA. You're a complete and utter fool if you use PayPal. Period. They had $2400 of my money for 27 days yet my account still showed -$2400 and they didn't believe they got paid even though it WAS THEM who took the money out if my account on their own without my permission and I had to fax them my bank statement showing the $2400 they took and it still said -$2400 after 27 days. It probably still does. I had my bank take the money back and I've washed my hands of them. On day 8 or 9, after 5 phone calls, they actually admitted to me their system had a problem and wasn't showing correct account balances. No shit. I was told it would fix itself soon. Never did.

PayPal is a total joke. Don't think you're safe with some of the others. PayPal owns some of them. Venmo is one I believe.

Here is a pic from the seller:
https://i.imgur.com/JYFwUHs.jpg
View Quote
I’m always amused by people who make life 87x harder than it needs to be.
Link Posted: 12/10/2017 8:05:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'd love to hear from @Hatchet2502 about the sale. And if the mod in question would pop in and offer some clarification it would go a long way. @FullAutoHound is making claims of being screwed and is offering his side of the story. If its true, the feedback should be changed.
View Quote
From reading quite a few negative feedback threads over the years, the mods here give a metric shit ton of leniency and give the accused every opportunity to explain their situation before approving a negative feedback post on someone’s account.
Link Posted: 12/10/2017 8:06:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Dat dere feedback
Link Posted: 12/10/2017 8:12:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Do you think we should worry?
Link Posted: 12/10/2017 8:16:26 AM EDT
[#18]
A bunch of zero feedbacks are just excited to see someone less trustworthy than they are
Link Posted: 12/10/2017 10:56:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
A bunch of zero feedbacks are just excited to see someone less trustworthy than they are
View Quote
Better to not partake then to be red.

I've yet to see anything on the ee that was worth the hassle to me. And have never had an issue with selling locally.

I think the ee is terrific, but my local market works for me.

I'm 0 feedback. But I ain't negative.
Link Posted: 12/10/2017 11:10:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
You clowns do realize that people a lot smarter than you have indeed read the bill that has already passed the house and it does make way for people like me to lose rights.
View Quote
I guess you'll have to steal parts somewhere else?
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 1:34:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 2:03:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

From reading quite a few negative feedback threads over the years, the mods here give a metric shit ton of leniency and give the accused every opportunity to explain their situation before approving a negative feedback post on someone's account.
View Quote
This

In to see if mod and other member chime in.
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 2:07:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 2:10:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 2:15:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 2:18:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Welchers should be banned.
View Quote
They used to be.
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 2:22:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Lighten up Francis. I know you’re new but it’s just a dogpile thread. Hell I’ve had more than one.

If I were you, I’d ask the mod to intentionally leave that red score. Like your own personal calling card. Who needs an avatar? You’re already the most notable 17’r
View Quote
Lol, the voice of experience. I'll forever remember you for your dinner pic rules thread...

That was ALMOST as funny as this thread. ALMOST.
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 2:48:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Lol, the voice of experience. I'll forever remember you for your dinner pic rules thread...

That was ALMOST as funny as this thread. ALMOST.
View Quote
That was a dogpile.

Krashdog was a good sport.

Same with Gym007. His Monday thread is still a dogpile thread, but he's also a good sport about it.
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 2:58:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Wow. I was told GD was full of retards but I couldn’t imagine it was this bad.

Wtf doesn’t misleading feedback have to do with my question?

FFS it’s already happening to some vets and people with medical marijuana cards in Hawaii.

You guys act like it isn’t happening in some form or another right now as we speak.

To the people saying this thread isn’t going to go how I thought, you’re right. I thought people with IQ’s above 40 might chime in.

And since you’re soooo concerned with business that isn’t yours here is what happened, not that any of you will go “oh, yeah, PayPal sucks”

And I’m sure you guys will find the mod who didn’t bother to fix my feedback and bitch at him. And while you’re at it bitch at the seller who didn’t give me a positive for the shit I bought last week

I cut and pasted this from another thread. Not typing it all again. And the guy told me he told the mid everything was good. And I saw someone cc’ed in our emails, who I assumed was the mod yet he still never fixed my feedback.

How is it a welch if the guy got paid? Got sent the money the very next day after I found out PayPal took the money back. Well, technically my bank did.

According to the guy who I bought from, he informed the mod it was a PayPal fuck up because I showed him all the details and the mod didn't fix it. I can't be sure but it might be the same mod who had the nerve to fuck up a sale because he spoke with the seller of an item and not me to get the details and the pics of the money order and tracking number I sent when I paid the guy who I had the issue with. You know, mod. As in moderate between two parties. He spoke with the seller and not me which means he failed and fucked me out if a deal which is why my "feedback" is incorrect and will stay that way because ill never do another deal here with the mods in EE who act like that.

But congrats. Now you know stuff that was none of your business. It was worth it to make you look dumb though. That's typically what happens when you run your mouth about stuff your ignorant about. Most people figure that out in their twenties.

And quite frankly the second someone says problem and PayPal I always believe them over PayPal. To anyone who thinks loosing thousands won't happen to you.....I thought that too. For years and years. Then I found out the hard way.

PSA. You're a complete and utter fool if you use PayPal. Period. They had $2400 of my money for 27 days yet my account still showed -$2400 and they didn't believe they got paid even though it WAS THEM who took the money out if my account on their own without my permission and I had to fax them my bank statement showing the $2400 they took and it still said -$2400 after 27 days. It probably still does. I had my bank take the money back and I've washed my hands of them. On day 8 or 9, after 5 phone calls, they actually admitted to me their system had a problem and wasn't showing correct account balances. No shit. I was told it would fix itself soon. Never did.

PayPal is a total joke. Don't think you're safe with some of the others. PayPal owns some of them. Venmo is one I believe.

Here is a pic from the seller:
https://i.imgur.com/JYFwUHs.jpg
View Quote
My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 44, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 3:29:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 44, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.
View Quote
I was going to post this cause I got a few good laughs from it in another thread but I'm glad to see someone else using it too

Especially in this shit show of a thread
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 4:00:32 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm glad this thread didn't die.  Had I not seen it my Wednesday would not nearly be as great.
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 4:03:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 4:38:38 PM EDT
[#33]
He's using the term "man" so lightly...

WTH happened to him? He once thought clearly...

Link Posted: 12/20/2017 5:40:48 PM EDT
[#34]
OP
As if it matters here ...
The only folks affected by PTSD or similar conditions that HAVE had their 2A Rights restricted are those that have had to place someone else in charge of their finances. The information is now going to go to the FBI, direct from the VA, & SS Disability.

These are usually guys and gals so damaged, they require a designated caretaker because they can't fully function. Bathing, paying bills, taking meds, not-self medicating, unable to shop or sometimes even go out of the house. The nightly curled up in the tub sleepers..

Medical Marijuana is Cannabis, and that pesky BATFE 4473 Form says "No" to your Schedule 1 narcotic, even if your NewAge witch doctor scribes you a note or your hippie state de-criminalizes it.

So, while the Hawaiian AG plays out his JBT fantasy on a state level, and you don't like it, you have choices.
Vote the fuckers out, file injunctions, & protest Dammit!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/20/2017 6:23:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
OP
As if it matters here ...
The only folks affected by PTSD or similar conditions that HAVE had their 2A Rights restricted are those that have had to place someone else in charge of their finances. The information is now going to go to the FBI, direct from the VA, & SS Disability.

These are usually guys and gals so damaged, they require a designated caretaker because they can't fully function. Bathing, paying bills, taking meds, not-self medicating, unable to shop or sometimes even go out of the house. The nightly curled up in the tub sleepers..

Medical Marijuana is Cannabis, and that pesky BATFE 4473 Form says "No" to your Schedule 1 narcotic, even if your NewAge witch doctor scribes you a note or your hippie state de-criminalizes it.

So, while the Hawaiian AG plays out his JBT fantasy on a state level, and you don't like it, you have choices.
Vote the fuckers out, file injunctions, & protest Dammit!!!!!!
View Quote
The State AG had nothing to do with the letter sent to medical MJ cardholders who had registered firearms, it was done by the Honolulu Police Department and the Chief of Police has already walked it back and said to disregard the letters.
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top