BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 8:30:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Can confirm.

Many port calls in Dubai and Bahrain have shown this over and over. Some of the hottest women you’ll see with old fat dudes.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 8:31:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Money grabbing 20 year olds are a lot easier to impress.

A 50 year old expects first class flights to Europe and five star hotels.

A 20 year old will let you do whatever you want to her still-bangin' tight body for a steak dinner and a round of bowling.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 8:34:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I remember back during the perestroika/glasnost days, teenage Russian girls cited prostitution as their number one job choice.  They all wanted to hook up with a rich Westerner, preferably an American.
View Quote
they still do, brotato chip.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 8:35:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/media_Fcv_fjracAEvGNU_jpg-2530974.JPG

ETA: Yes status/wealth/talents/value to the tribe is basically how men "earn" mating-rights.
Absolutely. Absofuckinglutely.

I do think we're best off buying cars we can afford
Dating someone "that's a good deal" for us, and vice versa.

A 55 year old ugly fat guy with a semi-functioning wang, dating a 25 year old beautiful girl?
Is running questionable reloads in a glock.
That lady's sex options include (but not limited to) 25-40 year old men.
Men who are younger, healthier, more age appropriate, possibly not afraid of trying that 55 year old with a bad hip in a fight (and in old world places of the globe, fear of the law is less relevant) - crazy enough to enter a love triangle.
And if some of those options include things she might like?

She might remember that she is 25. That dude will be 60 by the time she's still pre-wall.
And nature takes over sometimes.
Late 30s women at the end of the 4th quarter of their fertility, IMHO/IME, are uuuusually pretty bonkers in terms of the sex drive
She might just throw away ride #40 in a private jets.
After a few years it might lose their novelty if the guy's sexually the WORST, WORST experience she has ever had - to get tossed around by a dramatically more handsome man that's a decade closer to her age.
And if he's living "comfortably"?
Hmm.

What I'm saying here is, "there's no free lunch", there's no point at which your money makes your girl totally immune to nature.

https://pbs.twimg.com/ext_tw_video_thumb/1457218265898373121/pu/img/NSC8ZNJLFaXavsYt.jpg

You can be BEZOS rich, and still have issues.
View Quote
@Geralt55

what's up, TextWallGuyTM?
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 8:54:54 AM EDT
[#5]
I got 99 problems but this ain't one.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 8:57:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It’s common here too.  Women are naturally attracted to men with money.
View Quote

True until sanctions freeze their credit cards, then "POOF"

There are gold diggers and then there are gold diggers.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 9:06:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Money is a proxy for security.  Women want to feel secure.  

PSA -> Don't waste your life being angry.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:05:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yup. Mid 30s to mid 50s is prime age for a man. Early to mid 20s is prime age for a woman.

I'm 42, just divorced my 41 yo ex wife (she filed) in April.

My gf is 23 and a fucking 11/10 if you like brunettes, which I do.
View Quote

@azoutdoorsman

That must drive the ex literally at the psychologist's office bonkers.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:14:43 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm wealthy because of my wife, sooooo........
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 10:16:46 AM EDT
[#10]
That is nothing new.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 11:26:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
@Geralt55

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/media_Fcv_fjracAEvGNU_jpg-2530974.JPG

ETA: Yes status/wealth/talents/value to the tribe is basically how men "earn" mating-rights.
Absolutely. Absofuckinglutely.

I do think we're best off buying cars we can afford
Dating someone "that's a good deal" for us, and vice versa.

A 55 year old ugly fat guy with a semi-functioning wang, dating a 25 year old beautiful girl?
Is running questionable reloads in a glock.
That lady's sex options include (but not limited to) 25-40 year old men.
Men who are younger, healthier, more age appropriate, possibly not afraid of trying that 55 year old with a bad hip in a fight (and in old world places of the globe, fear of the law is less relevant) - crazy enough to enter a love triangle.
And if some of those options include things she might like?

She might remember that she is 25. That dude will be 60 by the time she's still pre-wall.
And nature takes over sometimes.
Late 30s women at the end of the 4th quarter of their fertility, IMHO/IME, are uuuusually pretty bonkers in terms of the sex drive
She might just throw away ride #40 in a private jets.
After a few years it might lose their novelty if the guy's sexually the WORST, WORST experience she has ever had - to get tossed around by a dramatically more handsome man that's a decade closer to her age.
And if he's living "comfortably"?
Hmm.

What I'm saying here is, "there's no free lunch", there's no point at which your money makes your girl totally immune to nature.

https://pbs.twimg.com/ext_tw_video_thumb/1457218265898373121/pu/img/NSC8ZNJLFaXavsYt.jpg

You can be BEZOS rich, and still have issues.
@Geralt55

Tuesday

Being indecisive about lunch
(srs)

What about you fam, what's good?
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 7:25:48 PM EDT
[#12]
I was watching an episode of Iron Resurrection the other day. Guy came up from FL in a camping rig that was probably $250k pulling an enclosed trailer with a ‘68 vette for Joe Martin to fix up for his wife as a surprise.  Guy looked to be in his mid to late 50’s, built like a cigarette machine. End of the show he brings his wife to see the car.  Oh yea, Daddy has money.  She was a late 20’s or early 30’s hottie that looked and carried herself like a former beauty contestant.  I was proud of that old guy!  
I’ve got a wealthy friend that wound up getting a broke down woman his age for his second wife that loves blowing his money on stupid shit. I warned him he was jumping back in too fast.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:00:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

@azoutdoorsman

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yup. Mid 30s to mid 50s is prime age for a man. Early to mid 20s is prime age for a woman.

I'm 42, just divorced my 41 yo ex wife (she filed) in April.

My gf is 23 and a fucking 11/10 if you like brunettes, which I do.

@azoutdoorsman

@Gator Also got a promotion and 2 new cars within 30 days of the divorce. Life 2.0 is pretty fucking good
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:05:51 AM EDT
[#14]
It’s also true that attractive 20 year old women seduce ugly, old, wealthy men.  Don’t think for a minute they are in it for the sex.  It is more of a mutually beneficial arrangement not far removed from prostitution.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:36:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

@azoutdoorsman

View Quote

Troof.  I bet he can [DK-Prof]lol[/DK-Prof] at the ex all day long.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 1:02:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It’s also true that attractive 20 year old women seduce ugly, old, wealthy men.  Don’t think for a minute they are in it for the sex.  It is more of a mutually beneficial arrangement not far removed from prostitution.
View Quote

My uncle tells me that granddaddy had a nice looking 25 year old girlfriend when he was 65. And granddaddy wasn't rich at all.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top