[#3]
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:21:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Some people take life to seriously.
To some people, gd is life.
When those two things intersect, ....

Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:21:36 PM EDT
[#5]
What in the angry divorced boomer is going on here?
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:23:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like that to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think? Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:24:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

GBB
View Quote

Your bike, is it a trike?
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:25:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

And yet you support them with a paid membership
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's what this site is...It's full of people that are extremely jealous of other people.  They either cling on to some that post stuff that they really want, or they hate people with stuff that they really want.  This site has no identity.  The leadership here is poor and they kill the people that stand up for the right things and they support those that don't support our cause.

And yet you support them with a paid membership

I had an extra $22.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:26:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I thought your screen name was "gay beard biker" but I didn't start to judge you until I tried to read that wall of text you wrote.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:27:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
You’re the fucking crybaby and what’s hilarious is that you couldn’t even see it.

An adult has agency and can simply choose to leave a thread or not click on it.

But go on ahead and tell us what a badass biker you are
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:27:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Here less than a week and posting 30 times a day.

Read more. Post less. You'll get the hang of ARF's idiosyncrasies.

How the fuck have you spent three decades in "software" yet are absolutely clueless about message board etiquette? Would you barge into any other space and just start yapping?
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:29:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Where did OP go?
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:31:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Do you have a rebuttal to any of these accusations that have been tossed your way?
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:33:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I hope you don't get into a bike wreck with that thin skin.
View Quote

Well done sir, well done
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:33:34 PM EDT
[#15]
OP is so hard he hit submit and ran away from his own thread.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:39:40 PM EDT
[#16]
There are a lot of fourteen year olds around here.

Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:45:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The shit people worry about here is hilarious.

Like a majority likely don't even have any contact with most of the things they complain about.

I live in a major city and a few of coworkers are obsessed with cable news. They'll stand around bitching all day about some new conspiracy or some drag queen event that happened a month ago that's 2000 miles away. Like it has absolutely zero affect on their daily lives but they allow it to get to them and ruin their day.

It's almost gotten to the point of being comparable to the leftists virtual signalers. Instead of just deciding to stop drinking Bud Light, moving on with your life, and spending less than 5 seconds of brain energy on that decision or issue, you let it consume you to the point your making youtube videos about it making sure everyone knows how non-woke you are. To me that's just virtual signaling.

Just so tired of everyone being offended over stupid shit. If you don't like Harley's and tattoos, great, don't get them. But why spend time complaining about it? People are going to do what they want to do and your bitching has zero affect on the situation. Just seems like a big waste of time to spend so much time being angry about things you can't change.

View Quote

Are you a Libertarian?  Just curious.
@RealityCheck0311
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:47:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Sorry op, I'll leave some grass clippings on the road tonight for you.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:48:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Typical weekend warrior biker who wears a suit monday - friday then puts on his made in china Harley jacket and goes  riding on the weekend blasting shit country music on his Chinese harley speakers.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:50:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:50:03 PM EDT
[#21]
I bet my mom could kick ops ass.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:50:21 PM EDT
[#22]
gene5 thread
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:50:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Boomers vs incel thread
View Quote

What is the difference?
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:51:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I thought your screen name was "gay beard biker" but I didn't start to judge you until I tried to read that wall of text you wrote.
View Quote

Just read his post, looked up at the pic in the avatar, and read his SN as GayBeardBiked

Glad I wasn't the only one

Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:51:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Don't fuck with a software biker.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:52:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Where did OP go?
View Quote

He has retreated to his safe space biker bar of choice, the Blue Oyster...

Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:53:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
There are a lot of fourteen year olds around here.

View Quote

Pffffttt only 8.5, but I am a 14er!
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:53:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Most people with tattoos and bikes that I’ve met had drug habits and criminal history.

If it walks like a duck.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:54:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:I truly don't give a fuck about what you think about my tattoos - or how loud my bikes are. And if I am in an bike crash and you drive by and wave at me, as one OP said the other day, you had better hope I am really hurt.

GBB
View Quote

Tell us more in a long-winded feminized fashion about how much you don't care about other people opinions. . .

And then you make veiled threats anonymously online to people and wonder why people hate bikers and tattooed meatheads.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 10:55:04 PM EDT
[#30]
COC 7
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top