Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 5:35:53 PM EDT
[#1]
They had a cloned baby Rick that was part of getting evil Morty elected.  Later, when the police version of Rick and Morty busted up that ring of criminal Mortys, they had a crib in the room that police Morty acted like was nothing at all.

I bet evil Morty is going to have a mob style criminal empire of himself of some sort.  There is all sorts of staging going on.

My feeling is that C137 Rick's original Morty is evil Morty.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 5:41:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought the scene in the school was strange when Professor rick called on slow rick/ tall morty.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 6:25:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I thought the scene in the school was strange when Professor rick called on slow rick/ tall morty.
View Quote
At first I thought it was dufus Rick.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 9:46:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I lol'ed when they started playing "In the city".
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 9:49:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Simple Rick's

The entire episode was leading up to that joke.  I didn't see it coming and I about fucking lost it. Had to pause for 5 minutes while I laughed out loud.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 9:52:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Simple Rick's

The entire episode was leading up to that joke.  I didn't see it coming and I about fucking lost it. Had to pause for 5 minutes while I laughed out loud.
View Quote
"We captured that taste"  LOLOL
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 4:05:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They had a cloned baby Rick that was part of getting evil Morty elected.  Later, when the police version of Rick and Morty busted up that ring of criminal Mortys, they had a crib in the room that police Morty acted like was nothing at all.

I bet evil Morty is going to have a mob style criminal empire of himself of some sort.  There is all sorts of staging going on.

My feeling is that C137 Rick's original Morty is evil Morty.
View Quote
I agree.

Rick C-137 when being tortured by Evil Rick (aka Evil Morty's Puppet) had his memories on display. One of them was Rick C-137 picking up a baby Morty and also torturing a Morty with electrical leads (remember that Rick C-137 said five Morties strung with jumper cables can block a Rick brainwaves from.other Ricks.) That is impossible under the currently story arch  since Morty C-137 was born during the twenty year period when Rick C-137 was gone and had no contact with Rick C-137. 

Thus Rick C-137 is not originally from C-137 or C-132 (possible original dimension that was Cronenburged). Also during the show, Rick C-137 tells Morty C-137 not to get cocky with himself because a smart self-absorbed Morty leads to bad things.  

Additionally, at Bird Person's home. Morty C-137 sees a framed photo of Rick C-137 holding a baby Morty. 

I believe that Rick C-137 is not originally from that dimension and instead comes from another where he never left the family for twenty years and later tortured/experimented Evil Morty to eventually become evil by accident.  

Morty shows signs of intelligence and opposite brainwaves means opposite but equal patterns. Hence Morty isn't developmentally challenged. He is actually super intelligent but is kept in the dark about it by Rick C-137 through design and by happenstance through Beth and Jerry being oblivious.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 5:00:15 AM EDT
[#8]
the fucking demon slug bit.  Oh man, that freaking killed me. 

Still watching... "How are we supposed to kill our enemies if we can't jack them off?!" 

Edit: the ending.  Did not see that coming.

Youtube link got killed so http://watchcartoonsonline.eu/watch/rick-and-morty-season-3-episode-8-mortys-mind-blowers/
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 5:09:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
the fucking demon slug bit.  Oh man, that freaking killed me.

View Quote
"I thought I was torturing him!"

"Oh and this disappoints you?  Do I tell him we don't have a deal Morty?  Because if we can kill our enemies but we can't jack them off, then how are we better than them?"

Edit:  I lost it at the light switch bit.   "Grab a shovel.   GRAB A SHOVEL!" 

Link Posted: 9/18/2017 9:21:22 AM EDT
[#10]
The part with the squirrels got me.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:15:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
The squirrels were pure guinness

Summer at the end looked like she had gone thru that scenario plenty of times before lol
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 11:25:27 AM EDT
[#12]
"No wonder you guys are always fighting with each other and behind schedule"

Haha. Self depricating 4th wall break? 
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 12:01:26 AM EDT
[#13]
So, Beth is deeply twisted :)

...and it looks like the story arc will take her back to Jerry.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 12:23:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Shitty episode tonight.

Fuck dan harmon and the feminist writers.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:00:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
I literally died and then revived myself.

Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:01:03 PM EDT
[#16]
I don't normally do this, but I don't get the love for this show.

I've watched several episodes, hoping for hilarity, and it doesn't come  :(

What am I missing?
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:04:44 PM EDT
[#17]
The writing this season has been up and down. S3E7 was arguably the best episode of the series. Yet this last episode was arguably the worst. It was just bad.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:22:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I don't normally do this, but I don't get the love for this show.

I've watched several episodes, hoping for hilarity, and it doesn't come  :(

What am I missing?
View Quote
People have different senses of humor.  Maybe you come from a diminsion where Rick and Morty just isn't funny and you somehow got stuck in this dimension with a bunch of people who think it is funny when it isn't.

You do you.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:25:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

People have different senses of humor.  Maybe you come from a diminsion where Rick and Morty just isn't funny and you somehow got stuck in this dimension with a bunch of people who think it is funny when it isn't.

You do you.
View Quote
I'm not saying you guys are wrong to enjoy it - in fact I love all humor and enjoy various comedy cartoons like Archer, Bob's Burgers, Family Guy, Southpark, et al. but I'm not seeing the humor in R&M.

There are funny lines here and there but overall, eh...
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:27:33 PM EDT
[#20]
I'll have to go home and watch last nights episode when I get home. I thought the season premiers was great.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:34:48 PM EDT
[#21]
The ABC's of beth was a weak one for me.  The bit about the universe making and eating dumb people kinda sounded right...but overall it wasn't a great one for me. 

This season has been hot and cold.  Pickle rick was a highlight this year, I liked the Rickshank Rickdemption too.    
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 1:43:25 PM EDT
[#22]
i generally dislike the interdimensional cable type episodes. i thought mind blowers was better than IDC...

ETA. Hymen Chollo
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:21:28 PM EDT
[#23]
A guy I work with has been suggesting I watch this show for over a year. I kept telling him "no thanks".  Last month on a trip I caught the last Pickle Rick episode and I was like "damn! This is some out there shit!"

Then my son came home for Labor Day weekend and said he started watching it, brought up Episode 1, Season 1 on DailyMotion and I've been hooked ever since. It has some laugh-out-loud moments for sure, but I think it is better as Sci-Fi instead of comedy.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:27:04 PM EDT
[#24]
this season so far has sucked..
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:30:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
this season so far has sucked..
View Quote
Some episodes have been better than others but overall I have liked this season and look forward to each new episode.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 4:43:07 PM EDT
[#26]
I need to rewatch the episode later this week, but I thought it was pretty good.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 5:17:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 6:33:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Well, McDonald's is getting their ass reamed on social media.  Hell, nobody in Alaska even had the sauce. 

Link Posted: 10/8/2017 6:43:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Well, McDonald's is getting their ass reamed on social media.  Hell, nobody in Alaska even had the sauce. 

View Quote
These people seem to miss the point that it was meant to be super limited.
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 6:45:34 PM EDT
[#30]
I took the kids over to the McDonalds about 11AM and the lady said they sold them all already and asked what we wanted to order.  I just laughed and took them to Burger King.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 6:46:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
Also wasn't supposed to be sold until 2pm...
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 6:47:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
True, but it would have been smart to say only a few per specific stores, not a 'for one day only' thing, when 2-3 customers will get all of it.  Not the best planning IMO.
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 6:48:09 PM EDT
[#33]
I didn't get my sauce 
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top