Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/9/2022 1:10:05 AM EDT
Is Klaus Schwab the Most Dangerous Man in the World?
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 2:00:31 AM EDT
[#1]
This is the most screwed up video I've seen the the last year.   I've been sending it to all my friends and family.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 2:53:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Is it just me, or does Klaus have a real “former Nazi prison guard” look to his face?

I mean almost literally.

Link Posted: 3/9/2022 2:55:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Is he related to the Charles Schwab company at all?
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 2:56:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Till he meets a particularly difficult-to-navigate staircase
Then he's not a danger to anyone except those he falls down on top of
Or falls UP ala the Potato in Chief
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 3:15:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Why do people do this? Evil?
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 3:48:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is he related to the Charles Schwab company at all?
View Quote

More like one of the paying torcher people from the movie Hostile.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 4:13:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for sharing. JP is on point.

These monsters openly brag about the hell that is to come if they get their way. Forced gene editing, social credit score, digital currency, no privacy anywhere or anytime. Individual lives will be meaningless.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 5:17:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Is it just me, or does Klaus have a real "former Nazi prison guard" look to his face?

I mean almost literally.

View Quote
He's Jewish, so maybe..
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 5:25:23 AM EDT
[#9]
I actually was watching this video on another site when I clicked on this.

Really fucked up shit.

Link Posted: 3/9/2022 5:45:58 AM EDT
[#10]
It’s important info, I just wish he could deliver it without acting like a flamboyantly gay clown.    
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 5:48:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

These monsters openly brag about the hell that is to come if they get their way. Forced gene editing, social credit score, digital currency, no privacy anywhere or anytime. Individual lives will be meaningless.
View Quote

Their arrogance is such that they don't even worry about public reaction anymore.  They just state this stuff in the open.  I'm sure half the US is down with it, too (whether they are aware of it or not).
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 6:14:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It’s important info, I just wish he could deliver it without acting like a flamboyantly gay clown.    
View Quote

The guys a comedian , he's trying to explain this in terms everyone can understand.

If he explained it the way Jordan B Peterson would, maybe that would hold peoples attention.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 6:14:55 AM EDT
[#13]
It’s amazing how many people have no idea what’s really going on.

He lays it out there for the regular idiot.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 6:19:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Tag
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 6:19:37 AM EDT
[#15]
This shit is creepy as fuck

He missed an opportunity to point out Biden’s “build back better” slogan is shared by all of the world leaders involved with the WEF
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 6:53:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Come, Lord Jesus, come!
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 7:07:06 AM EDT
[#17]
BTT
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 7:10:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
He's Jewish, so maybe..
View Quote

Swiss German:

"Schwab was born in Ravensburg of a mother from Zurich and a father from Roggwil, who was a manager of Escher Wyss & Cie. in Ravensburg.[1] The family was monitored by the Gestapo,[2] which also interrogated his mother in 1944 for using a Swiss accent in public.[1] The family then repatriated to Switzerland. He is a citizen of Germany although he has three Swiss grandparents and two Swiss brothers.[2]"
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 7:22:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
He's Jewish, so maybe..
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is it just me, or does Klaus have a real "former Nazi prison guard" look to his face?

I mean almost literally.

He's Jewish, so maybe..

they were called Kapos in the Concentration camps.  
So very possible, except for most would have died of old age by now
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 7:24:49 AM EDT
[#20]
That Dr guy who says we are hackable animals.... wtf?
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 7:32:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

He’s not wrong and it’s been proven . Look at the last 2 election cycles . The elite control the media, social media and the narrative . We willingly use smart phones , smart devices , and computers that track all of our data and records browsing habits , spending habits , hobbies , political affiliations and then runs that information through an algorithm that feeds us targeted news, ads and information that fundamentally and incrementally changes the way we spend , think and therefore act. How many people do you know that got completely brainwashed for lack of better words b my shit on Twitter and Facebook in the last few years . Add the fear of the unknown ofCOVID and it rapidly accelerated. It is literal social engineering and we know it’s happening but still voluntarily use these systems in the name of convenience.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 7:38:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

He’s not wrong and it’s been proven . Look at the last 2 election cycles . The elite control the media, social media and the narrative . We willingly use smart phones , smart devices , and computers that track all of our data and records browsing habits , spending habits , hobbies , political affiliations and then runs that information through an algorithm that feeds us targeted news, ads and information that fundamentally and incrementally changes the way we spend , think and therefore act. How many people do you know that got completely brainwashed for lack of better words b my shit on Twitter and Facebook in the last few years . Add the fear of the unknown ofCOVID and it rapidly accelerated. It is literal social engineering and we know it’s happening but still voluntarily use these systems in the name of convenience.
View Quote

So the asshole is saying that humans are deterministic systems, not necessarily that they are biologically hacking us?

One is just computer aided propaganda, the other is some 5g nanobot level shit
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 7:43:12 AM EDT
[#23]
This is some James Bond villain level shit.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 7:46:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

So the asshole is saying that humans are deterministic systems, not necessarily that they are biologically hacking us?

One is just computer aided propaganda, the other is some 5g nanobot level shit
View Quote

The toxic McFeed that they give us makes us weak and docile. IMO the massive profitability of HFCS and similar poison may be the primary reason it got started, but the elite love that it makes it impossible for most to resist. You cannot rebel against your masters when your feet are chopped off due to 'beetus, or you cannot walk up a flight of stairs without being gassed.

More invasive forms of genetic and pharmacologic intervention are increasing in feasibility at an alarming rate.

The future is fucking horrifying.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 7:49:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
Power. There is no such thing as evil, per se. It's just about power. And it always has been since the beginning of humanity.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 8:01:02 AM EDT
[#26]
anti christ can haz every knee shall bow too?
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 8:02:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Is it just me, or does Klaus have a real “former Nazi prison guard” look to his face?

I mean almost literally.

View Quote

There is a reason for that

Cant remember the specifics but yeah from memory his family had direct links to the Nazi party iirc

Him and his sister
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 8:14:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Dayuuuuuuum.   Worthy of the watch.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 8:25:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Shit gets deep if you stare long enough into the abyssAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 8:30:49 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A fucking excellent post.

Link Posted: 3/9/2022 8:33:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

IF they get their way?  Hasn't is already been admitted that the vaccines are gene therapy?
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 8:36:48 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

The resemblance to Lavrentiy Beria is uncanny.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 8:42:54 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why wouldn't they? They think they have a pretty good chance to make it happen with little to no push back.

Even if they fail this round they'll try again.

Or whatever
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 8:52:13 AM EDT
[#34]
I normally don’t watch videos posted here but that one is worthy.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 8:56:25 AM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Interesting that they pose in front of that Milton-esque picture
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 9:17:16 AM EDT
[#36]
These people need to be removed.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 9:26:16 AM EDT
[#37]
I watched it the other day, that guy is pure evil.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 9:29:20 AM EDT
[#38]
Dupe, but still one worth repeating.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 9:44:02 AM EDT
[#39]
It convinced me.   The thing I don't understand is if they are this close they will not let this go away due to elections.   Biden will veto and possibly get overturned, then what ?.   What tricks can they pull to keep this in play ?.   Soon the Contrarian crowd will show up and spin this into its" out of context" .
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 10:31:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Power. There is no such thing as evil, per se. It's just about power. And it always has been since the beginning of humanity.
View Quote

Sorry but there is most definitely evil, Real evil in this world.
I have seen it and felt it.  
There are millions of examples. sadly.

Link Posted: 3/9/2022 10:39:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I normally don’t watch videos posted here but that one is worthy.
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 10:43:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

The guys a comedian , he's trying to explain this in terms everyone can understand.

If he explained it the way Jordan B Peterson would, maybe that would hold peoples attention.
View Quote

honestly, I have the same reaction to him but many people who've had their heads buried in the sand can much more easily relate.  This is the first time with me talking about Klaus Schwab that made my wife take notice.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 10:44:25 AM EDT
[#43]
He's a satanist globalist frontman; but deserving of the rope like:

Education expert, climate expert, vaccine expert Bill Gaytes
medical fascist Anthony Phauxi (who has dropped off the radar)
Potato and pretendent-in-thief
Merkyl
Macron
Castreau
Bozo in Australia & New Zealand
Soros
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 10:54:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

True, but they are not simply saying people can be manipulated or social engineered.  They are discussing hacking the genome, altering the DNA and incorporating computing/chips/rfa and other tech into humans.  Transhumans or some shit.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 11:01:02 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Please don't ask why. Trying to answer it is what makes most people dismiss these kind of things as conspiracies.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 11:02:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

True, but they are not simply saying people can be manipulated or social engineered.  They are discussing hacking the genome, altering the DNA and incorporating computing/chips/rfa and other tech into humans.  Transhumans or some shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That would require mandatory shots and denial of goods and services to those that would refuse.  Good thing that would never happen.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 11:07:14 AM EDT
[#47]
Yes.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 11:07:48 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Globalists are the real Nazi's and Neocons hump their leg.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 11:08:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

I like JP Sears, but if Razorfist did it....
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 11:15:20 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Their arrogance is such that they don't even worry about public reaction anymore.  They just state this stuff in the open.  I'm sure half the US is down with it, too (whether they are aware of it or not).
View Quote

I doubt anybody would be down with this agenda, other than the tiny sliver of humanity represented
by Klaus and Co. And their shills who don't realize that in the end, they won't be in the club.

However, I'm pretty sure more than half would call you a conspiracy theorist if you suggested that
this plan is afoot and that hacking humans is part of it.

If you ask me, the hacking humans part has been kicked off already - it would explain their relentless, maniacal drive
to get the "vaccine" into every man, woman, child, and unborn child on the planet.

If you don't want to watch the whole thing or don't like JP, just watch the parts showing the diabolical cunt Yuval Harari.
Starts at about 3:38. There are a few clips of him after the first one as well.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top