Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 19
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 7:27:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Nah man there are always racial supremacist revolutionary communists with AKs and coffins outside court houses.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is the commie in this particular event?

The whole trial was entrenched with political bias.

Nah man there are always racial supremacist revolutionary communists with AKs and coffins outside court houses.

Probably organized using Russian money. In the old days it would have been.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 7:39:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Can't honestly remember if this is a direct example of it but you do realize there are Ukrainians and others in the affected region on this forum.

Accurate meme by the way. Absolutely the most concise one illustrating the thinking behind so many that are hard core anti-involvement but not pro Russia.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol, looks like someone drank the blue and yellow koolaid.

Can't honestly remember if this is a direct example of it but you do realize there are Ukrainians and others in the affected region on this forum.

Accurate meme by the way. Absolutely the most concise one illustrating the thinking behind so many that are hard core anti-involvement but not pro Russia.
Why should any American be more concerned with Ukraine when we are straight up being invaded by pieces of shit all day everyday on our Southern border???
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 7:41:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Why should any American be more concerned with Ukraine when we are straight up being invaded by pieces of shit all day everyday on our Southern border???
View Quote
We are a very diverse nation, we can be concerned about both.

At least in Ukraine they are allowed to shoot invaders.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 7:50:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

l o l

Always knew the black panthers were a russian psyop….
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:14:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Ah yes the guy who thinks it was Palestinians dancing on 9/11 lol big brain
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And Jewish Zionist Bolshevik Lizard People Nazis.

Ah yes the guy who thinks it was Palestinians dancing on 9/11 lol big brain

LOL.  Well, there were Palestinians dancing on 9/11.  I remember watching it on the news.  However, I will have to admit that was wrong about the Israeli's on 9/11 in New York.  That was something I had never heard before so I had asked for sources and some had been IM'd to me.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:33:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is the commie in this particular event?

The whole trial was entrenched with political bias.

True enough.

Though western boomers is more likely these days.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 8:46:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

facepalm. If that's what you think then NO amount of proof is going to convince you.

View Quote

Just post a pixelated video of a supposed alien aircraft video, and GD will be back on the Gov hype train.
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 11:19:22 PM EDT
[#8]
(Removed-guns762)
Link Posted: 4/5/2022 11:58:49 PM EDT
[#9]
(Removed-guns762 )
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 12:03:15 AM EDT
[#10]
(Removed-CoC-6~guns762)
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 12:08:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I tend to reciprocate the other person's effort and thoughtfulness. Propagandy Andy likes the drive-by style of debating. I'm OK with that. I'm happy to go in depth though on an issue if someone wants to get into it.

Kinda hard to do that when the opposing argument is "Fuck off." Lol. How would you argue against "Fuck off"? Genuinely curious.... Give me some tips. Maybe you excel at fucking off, idk lol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's notable that all the q bot types never really have any arguments, just "witty" pictures and one liners.

I tend to reciprocate the other person's effort and thoughtfulness. Propagandy Andy likes the drive-by style of debating. I'm OK with that. I'm happy to go in depth though on an issue if someone wants to get into it.

Kinda hard to do that when the opposing argument is "Fuck off." Lol. How would you argue against "Fuck off"? Genuinely curious.... Give me some tips. Maybe you excel at fucking off, idk lol.

Which is exactly what you do as well.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 12:20:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I find it notable that your comment doesn't really have any arguments, just a "witty" one liner. Interesting.

Quoted:
It's notable that all the q bot types never really have any arguments, just "witty" pictures and one liners.

Look, it's you.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 12:26:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I find it notable that your comment doesn't really have any arguments, just a "witty" one liner. Interesting.

Look, it's you.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/556651/Screen_Shot_2022-04-05_at_23_20_08_png-2339395.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Look, it's you.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/556651/Screen_Shot_2022-04-05_at_23_20_08_png-2339395.JPG

Well yeah, sure, except for you know- the actual post with my argument in it a few pages ago that you conveniently ignored.
From there I'm giving what you are, one liners.
I attempted to set you straight and you ignored it, so why should I put forth any effort.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 12:45:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

l o l

Always knew the black panthers were a russian psyop….
View Quote

Not a psyop. Terrorists.

They also funded the Wobblies.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 12:56:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Well yeah, sure, except for you know- the actual post with my argument in it a few pages ago that you conveniently ignored.
I attempted to set you straight and you ignored it, so why should I put forth any effort.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Ahh, you're right. I didn't mean to not give you the attention you deserve in this thread. I just read and re-read all your posts in this thread. Just some quick feedback for you - you may not realize it but you do make lots of one-liners. You probably had an average of 1.5 lines per post in this thread. No worries though. I actually like that argumentation style.

I feel like your response to waterglass sums up your position here. Waterglass asked you:
Who is this “we”? You personally have access to the intel?

Your response was:
Quoted:
We, as in the world that has an internet connection.

I feel like that succinctly illustrates where you're coming from. You have an extreme (and I think healthy) distrust of Russian media, as you've stated in this thread. Yet, you eagerly believe what is being presented to you in western media, including on the internet. I don't think many of us realize how much a site like Reddit, for example, is astroturfed. All of your information is filtered through the lenses of western corporate media and big tech. Your entire reality is curated. Meanwhile, you're led to believe that you're just well informed. Because you listen to the experts.

I think you should stop trusting everything you read online. Have that same healthy skepticism you do for Russian and Chinese media. You aren't immune to propaganda.

Now, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Ghost of Kyiv.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:02:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Ahh, you're right. I didn't mean to not give you the attention you deserve in this thread. I just read and re-read all your posts in this thread. Just some quick feedback for you - you may not realize it but you do make lots of one-liners. You probably had an average of 1.5 lines per post in this thread. No worries though. I actually like that argumentation style.

I feel like your response to waterglass sums up your position here. Waterglass asked you:

Your response was:

I feel like that succinctly illustrates where you're coming from. You have an extreme (and I think healthy) distrust of Russian media, as you've stated in this thread. Yet, you eagerly believe what is being presented to you in western media, including on the internet. I don't think many of us realize how much a site like Reddit, for example, is astroturfed. All of your information is filtered through the lenses of western corporate media and big tech. Your entire reality is curated. Meanwhile, you're led to believe that you're just well informed. Because you listen to the experts.

I think you should stop trusting everything you read online. Have that same healthy skepticism you do for Russian and Chinese media. You aren't immune to propaganda.

Now, I'd love to hear thoughts on the Ghost of Kyiv.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/556651/media2_jpg-2339403.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/556651/propaganda_jpg-2339404.JPG

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is this “we”? You personally have access to the intel?

Your response was:
Quoted:
We, as in the world that has an internet connection.

Now, I'd love to hear thoughts on the Ghost of Kyiv.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/556651/media2_jpg-2339403.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/556651/propaganda_jpg-2339404.JPG

Attention? You claimed I was delivering one liners, I correctly pointed out that I already made my argument and you ignored it.

Now, in this post you ignore it again. As you stated earlier a quick response to a quick comment is fine, isn't it? So why now all of the sudden have you changed your mind?

Regardless, I've laid out my argument perhaps succinctly but we'll enough so far since nobody has offered any serious challenge to it including waterglass whose argument was lacking (and was a one liner too).

I can't help but notice you've still avoided offering a rebuttal to my original argument.

Neat.

Eta- and just for fun, I'll answer your questions and comment on this argument. Russian media is run by the same people who said they weren't invading Ukraine then said oh yeah, actually we are but it's just to get rid of Nazis. Oh also bio labs. Oh also it's the Ukrainians killing their own people. The same people that put you in jail for calling it a war or for protesting- even quietly holding a sign that says "*** *****" (??? ?????, no war)....these are those who run RT.

There's been no Nazis. No bioweapon labs. They're liars, and it's run by the Russian government. RT is a joke even within Russia.

I'm well informed, as much as one can be now, because I read all I can and make judgement calls on what's likely to be bullshit, what's unknown, and what's probably true. We have enough information to make these calls with a reasonable amount of accuracy.

For example it's pretty much without a doubt that Russians are committing a variety of war crimes. They're also losing. There also looting.
Open your eyes, the information is there for you to see for yourself.
And yes, I've read RT before as well.

If you have been in the 1,500 page thread, you'd have seen I called the ghost of Kiev bullshit the first time it was posted. It doesn't check out.
I bet you thought you had a gotcha there huh.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:06:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You trust "CIA" satellite images? how about the Russian POWs shot in the legs and some shot in the head?
View Quote

After 5 years of Russia Collusion hoax, complete with illegal spying and fabricated evidence?

No way, our government would never lie.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:07:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Attention? You claimed I was delivering one liners, I correctly pointed out that I already made my argument and you ignored it.

Now, in this post you ignore it again. As you stated earlier a quick response to a quick comment is fine, isn't it? So why now all of the sudden have you changed your mind?

Regardless, I've laid out my argument perhaps succinctly but we'll enough so far since nobody has offered any serious challenge to it including waterglass whose argument was lacking (and was a one liner too).

I can't help but notice you've still avoided offering a rebuttal to my original argument.

Neat.
View Quote

Woah, dude. I said I liked your one to two -liner style. I'm not hating on you. Chill.

What argument are you referring to exactly? I feel like we're talking about different things here. I'm talking about your apparent naivety in you so easily believing whatever you read in corporate media or big tech. What are you talking about? Let's get on the same page here.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:08:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Woah, dude. I said I liked your one to two -liner style. I'm not hating on you. Chill.

What argument are you referring to exactly? I feel like we're talking about different things here. I'm talking about your apparent naivety in you so easily believing whatever you read in corporate media or big tech. What are you talking about? Let's get on the same page here.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/556651/fakenews_jpg-2339411.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Neat.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/556651/fakenews_jpg-2339411.JPG

I edited my post above, and why would you assume I'm watching MSM?

I've also noticed that people losing arguments like to say things like "chill, calm down, and don't be emotional".

If you can point out anything I've said that not been chill, go ahead and do so.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:26:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I've also noticed that people losing arguments like to say things like "chill, calm down, and don't be emotional".

If you can point out anything I've said that not been chill, go ahead and do so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Eta- and just for fun, I'll answer your questions and comment on this argument. Russian media is run by the same people who said they weren't invading Ukraine then said oh yeah, actually we are but it's just to get rid of Nazis. Oh also bio labs. Oh also it's the Ukrainians killing their own people.
There's been no Nazis. No bioweapon labs. They're liars, and it's run by the Russian government. RT is a joke even within Russia.

I'm well informed, as much as one can be now, because I read all I can and make judgement calls on what's likely to be bullshit, what's unknown, and what's probably true. We have enough information to make these calls with a reasonable amount of accuracy.

For example it's pretty much without a doubt that Russians are committing a variety of war crimes. They're also losing. There also looting.

If you have been in the 1,500 page thread, you'd have seen I called the ghost of Kiev bullshit the first time it was posted. It doesn't check out.

I think our positions differ in that I distrust both sides about as much as you distrust only one side. It's a propaganda war.

I feel like you think that the west is completely free of propaganda, or that you have the ability to avoid it. Whereas I think we are absolutely immersed in it, all the time. Our consciousness and our culture is manipulated like clay, constantly.

You don't have any idea what's actually happening in that warzone. Neither do I. Neither of us have any idea what the actual power dynamics are at a global level. Nothing you read on the internet or see on the news will explain it to us.

Maybe take a step back before you get all emotional over a supposed picture of dead bodies you saw on the internet. I don't want people to be massacred either, but I'm aware of how easily we're lied to and misled.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:33:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I think our positions differ in that I distrust both sides about as much as you distrust only one side. It's a propaganda war.

I feel like you think that the west is completely free of propaganda, or that you have the ability to avoid it. Whereas I think we are absolutely immersed in it, all the time. Our consciousness and our culture is manipulated like clay, constantly.

You don't have any idea what's actually happening in that warzone. Neither do I. Neither of us have any idea what the actual power dynamics are at a global level. Nothing you read on the internet or see on the news will explain it to us.

Maybe take a step back before you get all emotional over a supposed picture of dead bodies you saw on the internet. I don't want people to be massacred either, but I'm aware of how easily we're lied to and misled.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/556651/media_jpg-2339415.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/556651/media3_jpg-2339416.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Eta- and just for fun, I'll answer your questions and comment on this argument. Russian media is run by the same people who said they weren't invading Ukraine then said oh yeah, actually we are but it's just to get rid of Nazis. Oh also bio labs. Oh also it's the Ukrainians killing their own people.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/556651/media_jpg-2339415.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/556651/media3_jpg-2339416.JPG

Interesting that you "feel" that I think there's no propaganda on our side, yet I already told you the ghost of Kiev is bullshit.
Why would you ignore that?... Only then to turn around and call me emotional...lol.

And you're wrong, go back to my first argument. There's a lot of good information to be had out there both from official sources and unofficial sources. We can look at all of that and even look at the Russians actions and make pretty good conclusions about what's going on in that war. No, we certainly don't know everything but we know more than what you're letting on.

There are people counting every single picture of different Russian vehicles destroyed so we have a good idea how many have been destroyed on the low side. There are people counting posthumous medals awarded to the Russians which gives us an idea of fatalities. There are people counting individual tail numbers of Russian aircraft destroyed, so we have a pretty good idea of the low side of the Russian aircraft destroyed. We have satellite imagery of piles of bodies in Russian occupied towns, then corresponding photos on the ground after the Russians withdrew.
None of this has anything to do with the MSM.

You can ignore it if you like, but it doesn't make you smart.

Oh and lol at using Reddit after shit talking people on the ground posting to Twitter.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:34:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Prior to the Ukraine invasion, RT was pretty good.  Haven’t looked at it lately, so no idea if it has changed.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:36:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Prior to the Ukraine invasion, RT was pretty good.  Haven’t looked at it lately, so no idea if it has changed.
View Quote

It's always been laughable state run media, with a few good articles.

Russians I know are shocked that any Americans think it's any good.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 1:44:00 AM EDT
[#24]
RT... news straight from the Kremlin.

Makes me wonder how many Americans were sharing German newspapers with their neighbors back in 1940.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 2:18:26 AM EDT
[#25]

Pretty much, but there are people here who think one has NOTHING to do with the other.  They have been building up this global order for decades (their fat heads swelling with pride).  An order that pisses on patriotic Americans and lies to them.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 2:21:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I'd never been there before and was curious. I figured it would be a LOL like Pravda. Not really.

Try this story on Bucha. Defiantly NOT what I was expecting.

https://www.rt.com/russia/553288-zelensky-bucha-mass-killing/

Their world news looks better than anything in this country and the BBC, which used to have great world news, is entirely woke.
View Quote

RT is garbage.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 2:22:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Wanna tell us about fluoridation, chemtrails and the flat earth next?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bucha is a false flag probably committed by Ukraine to pin on the Russians. Ukraine does this to get more involvement from the west because they are really losing.

Can you expand more on your false flag theory? I'm a lot more interested in the thinking of a long term paying member than a newbie free account.

After 30 years of liberal media/deep state propaganda and our corrupt government staging false flags to do regime change in Afghanistan,Iraq, Libya, Syria, etc.. Treatment of our veterans shipping our manufacturing jobs oversees stealing elections perpetuating fiat currency. Ukraine is a money laundry center for our corrupt politicians and more. You don't think the corrupt CIA and concert with our woke military are not working psysops on behalf of our corrupt elites in Ukraine?   I don't want anymore forever wars or my son to get slaughtered for some shit bag politician.
Wanna tell us about fluoridation, chemtrails and the flat earth next?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Popeye
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 2:29:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I never noticed it was blatant Russian propaganda…
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 8:14:44 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Soros funded Nazis like Soros funded Antifa,BLM,& prosecutors...

But what about the satanic luciferian juggling midgets?

I bet they're Masons too

We got a knower. Shut it down before he starts asking where Antarctica is on the UN flag.

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 8:27:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Meh, I put RT in the same slime bucket as fox, newsmax, cnn msnbc etc.

Still waiting on western media outlets to cover the US complicity of war crimes and genocide in Yemen.  I’m ready for the virtue signaling campaign.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 8:28:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

We got a knower. Shut it down before he starts asking where Antarctica is on the UN flag.
https://i.imgflip.com/6bl7x8.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bet they're Masons too

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 8:37:29 AM EDT
[#32]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bet they're Masons too

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/temp-96.gif

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 8:41:48 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Still waiting on western media outlets to cover the US complicity of war crimes and genocide in Yemen.  I’m ready for the virtue signaling campaign.
View Quote

Fuck, I could watch Iranian-backed Houthi rebels get bombed all day. I don't give a shit about your Iranian-backed Houthi rebels.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 8:48:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Fuck, I could watch Iranian-backed Houthi rebels get bombed all day. I don't give a shit about your Iranian-backed Houthi rebels.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about the U.S. backed naval blockade and the people starving to death?    Let me guess that’s just ‘collateral damage’

Also, why do we care what happens in Yemen?  It’s pretty obvious why this conflict hasn’t been covered in western media outlets.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:13:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bet they're Masons too

It was a joke.  You knew that right?
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:40:51 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

a substantial segment of our American society is SO turned off by our own dishonest MSM ("Democrat Media Complex") that they now turn to & rely on foreign news outlets...

instead of continuing to "parrot" the western socialist-globalist talking points, take some time to think about that, and why that is
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:59:57 AM EDT
[#37]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Typical Seagal posting from a `22er... fly in, shitpost and fly away...

Correct!  I have stopped engaging with or responding to posters from 21 or 22.

OP, nothing wrong with checking out RT, another news outlet that I like to compare news coverage with our MSM is Al Jazeera News.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/556651/arf_signup_png-2338300.JPG

No, you spew russian propaganda

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:15:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

No, you spew russian propaganda

View Quote

this is why the North won
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:16:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bet they're Masons too

Yeah, I made it funny for you.

No need to thank me.

Most people don't find smooth brained condescension funny.

But you really set it up for me to make something special, so it wasn't a total waste.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:26:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Pretty amazing if it was since weeks old satellite photos picked up the dead when it was strongly held by Russia.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bucha is a false flag probably committed by Ukraine to pin on the Russians. Ukraine does this to get more involvement from the west because they are really losing.

Pretty amazing if it was since weeks old satellite photos picked up the dead when it was strongly held by Russia.

Just because it's a "satellite photo", it cannot be fabricated?  

Considering how the MSM has been blatantly lying about so many things and censoring information for so many years, I do not trust anything they advertise (cannot say publish anymore).

And there's this:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:34:42 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

RT is the NY Times of russia, nothing wrong with gathering info, as long as you understand who is writing the articles, and why.

RT is deliberately geared to western audiences to meet their expectations of "fair" reporting, but it nothing but. Pravda was geared towards the Russian/Soviet population.

Also even within RT there are many that oppose Putin, there have been people that have quit RT. because of Putin.

The sad part is how many Russians are disgusted with Putin, and then you have westerners' romanticizing him or even attempting to draw moral equivalency between Putin and Zelenskyy. Pretty despicable.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd never been there before and was curious. I figured it would be a LOL like Pravda. Not really.

Try this story on Bucha. Defiantly NOT what I was expecting.

https://www.rt.com/russia/553288-zelensky-bucha-mass-killing/

Their world news looks better than anything in this country and the BBC, which used to have great world news, is entirely woke.

RT is the NY Times of russia, nothing wrong with gathering info, as long as you understand who is writing the articles, and why.

RT is deliberately geared to western audiences to meet their expectations of "fair" reporting, but it nothing but. Pravda was geared towards the Russian/Soviet population.

Also even within RT there are many that oppose Putin, there have been people that have quit RT. because of Putin.

The sad part is how many Russians are disgusted with Putin, and then you have westerners' romanticizing him or even attempting to draw moral equivalency between Putin and Zelenskyy. Pretty despicable.

And I would not be surprised if many believed of them that the pedophile is a "great president who fists for freedom".

During some international trips, I spoke with local folks who believed that that turd before Trump was "fantastic".  Checking on the American "news" they got, it wasn't surprising.

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 10:55:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Quoted for truth.

If arfcom is in anyway suggestive of evolution in the real world.

Society is screwed.......

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So we are pushing the official Russian media propaganda in GD now?

I used to enjoy all the intelligence & knowledge of ARFCOM, but since the massive infestation of the "No Star" 20,21, 22 Alex Jones / "Q" idiots, I just shake my head at how the I.Q. level of ARFCOM has recently plunged off a cliff the past few years.

No wonder so many of the Great insightful & smart members are "signing off" ARFCOM due to massive NOISE to actual Signal ratio ...

ARFCOM as of late has become overrun & occupied territory by the stupids of the Alex Jones / "Q" Tards fan base.

You'd think they would just start their OWN board to rehash all the IT'S A CONSPIRACY Theories & Bull Shit.

BIGGER_HAMMER

Quoted for truth.

If arfcom is in anyway suggestive of evolution in the real world.

Society is screwed.......

Arfcom is a very large weapons forum and has (or used to have) a lot of members who could think for themselves and also a great knowledge and experience about many subjects.

I still remember some great threads about Benghazi and the Iraqi wars.  

That, of course drew the attention of the gang that is anti-gun and also has several agendas to push.  Add how easy it is for anyone to join and you can see how easy it is to trash threads that could be very insightful.

What I do not understand is how the mods allow it.  The left blatantly and aggressively moderates (=censors) dissenting opinions.  Not saying arfcom should be that "zealous", but some of the stuff recently going on makes no surprise seeing older and knowledgeable members leaving, when not being banned.  

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:03:12 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I trust the photos from Maxar and Blacksky because they’re American Companies with a keen eye for making money. And they can’t do that if they give the world doctored or false data.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You trust "CIA" satellite images? how about the Russian POWs shot in the legs and some shot in the head?

I trust the photos from Maxar and Blacksky because they’re American Companies with a keen eye for making money. And they can’t do that if they give the world doctored or false data.

Since when these are mutually exclusive?   Google, facebook, twitter, and several others meet that criteria (American companies, openly censor information, allow lies to be published, and all make tons of money).  

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:17:43 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Its 2022 the images are avaliable from commercial satelites.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is this “we”? You personally have access to the intel? Or are we taking Vicky Nuland’s word for it?

Its 2022 the images are avaliable from commercial satelites.

Who own those satellites?   Are we getting all the images?   Are the images we are getting being doctored?

Depending on the sources:

The 2020 "elections" were just, had no fraud and the pedophile really got 81 million votes.
The pedophile's son's laptop was a "Russia propaganda".
The "Trump-Russia collusion" was real.
Benghazi happened because of a video posted on Youtube.
The US southern border crisis is a rightwing-Russia fabrication.
The "covid pandemic and the required mandates" were absolutely necessary and the "vaccines work".

I can continue this list for a long time.

All of them based on "hard evidence by sources and experts" (provided by the sources publishing them).

How did it go?

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:22:11 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Probably, too bad he's yet to provide anything close to a convincing argument.

Also, as far as Covid, it was clear by week 2 that things were not adding up. Government overreach was obvious, and "rules" put in place didn't make sense. There's nothing like that here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I forgot to add common sense, which clearly is in short supply.

i'd imagine that waterglass is saying the same thing about common sense.

Probably, too bad he's yet to provide anything close to a convincing argument.

Also, as far as Covid, it was clear by week 2 that things were not adding up. Government overreach was obvious, and "rules" put in place didn't make sense. There's nothing like that here.

Yeah.  Absolutely nothing like that here.  LULZ!

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:26:09 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Just because it's a "satellite photo", it cannot be fabricated?  

Considering how the MSM has been blatantly lying about so many things and censoring information for so many years, I do not trust anything they advertise (cannot say publish anymore).

And there's this:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/36058/B10D4C1D-9F1A-4BA0-89EA-036730D31BAE-230-2339644.JPG

View Quote

I bet all those people agree that you shouldn't eat the dog turds in your neighbors yard

so...... hope you're hungry
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:27:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Who own those satellites?   Are we getting all the images?   Are the images we are getting being doctored?

Depending on the sources:

The 2020 "elections" were just, had no fraud and the pedophile really got 81 million votes.
The pedophile's son's laptop was a "Russia propaganda".
The "Trump-Russia collusion" was real.
Benghazi happened because of a video posted on Youtube.
The US southern border crisis is a rightwing-Russia fabrication.
The "covid pandemic and the required mandates" were absolutely necessary and the "vaccines work".

I can continue this list for a long time.

All of them based on "hard evidence by sources and experts" (provided by the sources publishing them).

How did it go?

View Quote

Maxar technologies based in Colorado.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:28:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah the best propaganda usually flies under the radar.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:30:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

a substantial segment of our American society is SO turned off by our own dishonest MSM ("Democrat Media Complex") that they now turn to & rely on foreign news outlets...

instead of continuing to "parrot" the western socialist-globalist talking points, take some time to think about that, and why that is
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So our MSM is untrustworthy, so you think we should parrot Kremlin talking points instead? Also, we could talk all day about our own MSM, but this thread is about RT.
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 11:31:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's the point.
Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top