BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 1:56:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

He dated many pretty women.  The American skank is by far the ugliest, I have no idea what kind of spell she used on him.

https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/130/590x/Prince-Harry-and-his-ex-girlfriends-845435.jpg
View Quote
Army pilot marries whore, makes bad financial decisions.  

Tale as old as time.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 1:56:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I’ve known some UK pilots who met Harry. By all accounts he used to be a good dude. Then came the cunt….
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 1:58:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

At his age and with his background, its more likely to be another word used.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Only a matter of time before she comes out claiming Charles called her the N-word. You know it’s coming.

Wog?
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 1:59:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Clarkson is the best……..in the world
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 2:00:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Fuck him, the crown, and the self-absorbed sycophants who support the outdated fairytale aristocracy being defended by the brits. The so-called royal family is just pissed that they cant control the narrative for once. Good. Fuck them and their anachronistic charade. They have been playing dress-up for far too long.

This isn't some fucking episode of cinderella...don't the British have enough real issues to conquer rather than bolstering their silly dog and pony show?
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 2:02:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Because they can see a Wallis Simpson and Camilla a mile away...
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 2:03:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Fuck him, the crown, and the self-absorbed sycophants who support the outdated fairytale aristocracy being defended by the brits. The so-called royal family is just pissed that they cant control the narrative for once. Good. Fuck them and their anachronistic charade. They have been playing dress-up for far too long.

This isn't some fucking episode of cinderella...don't the British have enough real issues to conquer rather than bolstering their silly dog and pony show?
View Quote

I am only saying this because I care - there's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 2:06:44 PM EDT
[#8]
"And now it seems that she has her arm so far up his bottom, she can use her fingers to alter his facial expressions."

Link Posted: 12/18/2022 2:17:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Ok, now shut up and make funny car videos.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 2:17:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

He dated many pretty women.  The American skank is by far the ugliest, I have no idea what kind of spell she used on him.

https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/130/590x/Prince-Harry-and-his-ex-girlfriends-845435.jpg
View Quote

Once you go black?
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 2:24:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I am only saying this because I care - there's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/18/2022 2:26:12 PM EDT
[#12]
I thought it was pretty cool when he was flying helicopters and wearing this hat in Afghanistan. Didn't know he got his balls shot off there.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 2:33:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I don't like them much either, but I find it funny how Meghan just completely, absolutely drives brits mad to the point of insanity.
View Quote
My wife was telling me the other day that 93% of the British public don't like her.

To be that much of a blow hard bitch to turn an entire country's population against you?

That is an amazing accomplishment.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 2:33:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Jeremy clarkson is usually right about most things.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 2:35:14 PM EDT
[#15]
So in this thread we've got a real life version of "Itchy Brother", "Biggie Rat" and "Ode Colon".
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 2:37:00 PM EDT
[#16]
It's an absolute shame the worst of this is transpiring after Prince Philip's death.

If Jeremy hadn't said it, Philip would have...and with a great deal more authority. The man had very little bridle on his tongue, and Harry would have benefited greatly from it.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 2:41:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Wat?
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 2:56:34 PM EDT
[#18]
First time I’ve heard him called “Harold Markle”.  lmao!  Going to start using that.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 3:04:32 PM EDT
[#19]
She pegged his ass or something and he lost his mind.

He chose poorly.

There will be an epic divorce, count on it.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 3:40:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It’s been part of the script from day one. The British Royal schtick thang has been nearing an end for a while now and the queen came up with this shitshow to create a villain for the cockneys to rally around.
View Quote

4D chess, eh?
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 3:44:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
She pegged his ass or something and he lost his mind.

He chose poorly.

There will be an epic divorce, count on it.
View Quote

They sure took the heat off of Uncle Andy though
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 4:00:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Harry should be living in eastern Oklahoma learning to bass fish and earning a living flying helicopters.

View Quote

Beer belly and random bitches.  Now that’s living.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 4:02:31 PM EDT
[#23]

Exactly, if all the things to give a shot about..why this stuff?
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 4:30:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

They have welcomed Camilla with open arms.

Link Posted: 12/18/2022 4:57:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 5:04:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Wog?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Only a matter of time before she comes out claiming Charles called her the N-word. You know it’s coming.

Wog?

Wog or Darkie would have been most commonly used in his era.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 5:08:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
My wife was telling me the other day that 93% of the British public don't like her.

To be that much of a blow hard bitch to turn an entire country's population against you?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't like them much either, but I find it funny how Meghan just completely, absolutely drives brits mad to the point of insanity.

A huge number will be women jealous that she snagged a Prince.

Many will be xenophobic types opposed to "foreigners" in general. Especially those "coming over here and stealing our jobs Princes"
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 5:17:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
She probably does ass to mouth.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 5:21:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Why does anyone, including the media, even give those two attention whores the time of day?
They obviously want the limelight. STOP paying attention to them!
Refuse to cover their meaningless existence. They do not matter one iota.
Stop feeding the troll and ignore them. That’s their worst fear.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 5:21:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I'm 50/50. I think Markle with her orangutan finger toes is disgusting and likely wants the limelight. On the other hand I'm sure the royals hate the blacks.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-fb75257f48d05cbbe804726d51c23d97
View Quote
She had the bunions shaved off and her index toe shortened.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 5:22:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 5:28:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Clarkson DOES know how to properly insult a person in remarkably well thought out ways.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 5:30:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I'm 50/50. I think Markle with her orangutan finger toes is disgusting and likely wants the limelight. On the other hand I'm sure the royals hate the blacks.

View Quote

No chance in hell of flipflops coming off those feet!  Damn, that's some royal phalanges right thar!
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 5:33:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Harry could have had any poon literally in the world, but instead he winds up with that skank. It doesn't make any sense.

He picked her to punish the Royal family...he "literally" is playing the role of the "red-head stepchild/black sheep"

Dr. Laura calls those kind of wives men pick to punish their family, the "Hit Woman".

I think he blames the Royal family for his mom's (Diana) death....and funny how both of them are plying the same "victim" role Diana did (well, "victim" w/o the whole racist thing).
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 5:34:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

According to her twisted, female empowerment followers, those ugly toes are a sign of intelligence, leadership, bla bla...

I kid you not, bunch of articles saying that came up when I was trying to find the pic of her feet....
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 5:37:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
It’s entirely possible that Harry hates his family and even the UK for how they treated his mother.  He seems like an equal partner in the campaign to rubbish the Windsors.
View Quote

.....Or he's just a massive ungrateful POS.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 5:38:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

.....Or he's just a massive ungrateful POS.
View Quote

They REALLY did his mother dirty.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 5:43:02 PM EDT
[#38]
She’s a whiter version of Michelle Obama.  Same trash.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 5:56:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

They REALLY did his mother dirty.
View Quote

Who the fuck is "they", everyone adored her.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 6:03:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Decaf would still be an improvement over that faggot tea bullshit that 'royalty' prefers. A war was fought and won because their monarchy was bullshit. It still is. If the royals don't like their kids choices in wives, try raising kids differently. It isn't Megans fault that some unemployed ginger threw away his upbringing to chase her tail. She was Harrys ticket out, and he took it.  Maybe the media should focus on why the British taxpayers subsidize pedophiles? I don't think Megan did this for fame and fortune. She had a successful hollywood career before she ever met her bum husband. Sure, he has a pedigree, but lets be real honest, she wears the pants and everyone knows it.

The royals problem is their own mental illness, and that they believe they ought to live as they do. Who the fuck do they think they are? What do they produce, besides drama and monetary cost? They are greedy, selfish, egomaniacs whose time was over hundreds of years ago. Turn the castle into a museum and charge admission...maybe the proceeds will begin to pay back for the stolen taxes that have supplanted these fools for generations.  

Anyone taking sides with the royal family can renounce their citizenship and go be a subject of the crown. Have fun with that.
Link Posted: 12/18/2022 6:56:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
On the other hand I'm sure the royals hate the blacks.
View Quote

I don't believe that for a minute. I just think they hate HER...and with good reason.

Had Harry brought home a woman of ANY color that had some class I'm sure she would have been welcomed with open arms.

Hmmm. I always thought Harry would run off with some hottie like Pamela Anderson was in her prime. Oh, well.
Link Posted: 12/19/2022 1:17:00 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I thought it was pretty cool when he was flying helicopters and wearing this hat in Afghanistan. Didn't know he got his balls shot off there.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/6163/HarryUSFlag_jpg-2639906.JPG
View Quote

That actually foreshadows his marrying an american woman lol. Also I doubt he'll ever divorce her, he doubled down already and has another baby daughter too. And those of you doubting that he's Charles son - look at her. She looks like Elizabeth!

Link Posted: 12/19/2022 1:24:13 AM EDT
[#43]
I think she is holding the kids o er his head.  Probably got him convinced she could divorce him and he will never see them again.
Link Posted: 12/19/2022 1:28:08 AM EDT
[#44]
The man’s a great writer.
Link Posted: 12/19/2022 1:34:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She is married to the king.  They kinda have to.
Link Posted: 12/19/2022 5:00:15 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
It’s entirely possible that Harry hates his family and even the UK for how they treated his mother.  He seems like an equal partner in the campaign to rubbish the Windsors.
View Quote

Maybe she shouldn't have been a cheating whore.
Link Posted: 12/19/2022 5:01:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

God Save the King!
Link Posted: 12/19/2022 5:17:20 AM EDT
[#48]
I don't care a great deal about the Royal family but Diana did die less than a month later in the same spot I traveled through as a kid in Europe, and my mom could have been a body double for her.

Harry is definitely not Charles' biological son but they were both obviously cheating on each other which is sad. I hate cheaters with a passion but at some point you understand when people were not meant to be and divorce was probably worse than rumors of cheating.

As fucked up as the situation is Harry marrying this fucking low class twat and saying FU to his family is insane. I miss my mom WAY more than my dad but I at least have had the class to reach out to my sister who my dad favored when the situation warranted it. Royalty is stupid but you can make the most out of that position in life and do good with it like his mom tried to do. Of all the places to end up he's in LA (which can be amazing if you throw money at it) instead of running around the UK running through the hottest girls on the island.

And my wife says Kate is the best thing to happen to the family since the highlights of Diana. I agree. My wife pretty much thinks Kate is the perfect woman
Link Posted: 12/19/2022 5:21:25 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
She's black?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
On the other hand I'm sure the royals hate the blacks.

She's black?

This.

"As god is my witness, I thought the bitch was white!"
Link Posted: 12/19/2022 5:29:25 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top