BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 4:45:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would be pissed that the counter monkeys are showing off a firearm I ordered  to other customers. 

A customer  at my local gun store got pissed at the counter guy for not allowing  the customer  to finger fuck my rifles that he was entering  bound book.

$18,000 more than I would  spend  for just about any handgun.
View Quote

I was thinging the Same thing no respect for the customer.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 4:47:45 PM EDT
[#2]
He made a Damascus steel 1911. That looked impressive.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 4:49:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I hate to admit it but I'm impressed with the looks of his damascus 1911, not impressed with the price, but wow.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 4:49:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Looks like he's trying to corner the narco-terrorist market to me.
Not my flavor, pass.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/86631/IMG-0135-163658.JPG
View Quote

It's pretty much what the mega-rich did with their firearms back in the 17th and 18th centuries.

Of course, all their firearms were made one at a time to start with, with little or no interchangeability of parts.  As opposed to a mass-produced semi auto handgun that is pretty much like every other of it's model, save for the engraving.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 4:55:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

How much and what experience should he have? He has built quite a few guns in the past few years. I haven't shot his handguns but his rifle triggers are great.

ETA he was a armed security guard before getting into fabrication. Not sure how he would of done that if he was a felon. He has always been into guns and shooting/training.

Not sure why the hate for him.
View Quote

I'd want someone who has been doing it for decades.

I thought someone on here said he was a felon, back when he had the motorcycle show, I stand corrected.

I have no hate for the guy, never met him. I used to really enjoy he programs about motorcycles (and I'm not a bike guy), I thought he was very talented, seemed like a pretty okay guy, a little to flat-billed, tatted, CA for me, but still seemed pretty fun to be around.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 5:00:10 PM EDT
[#6]
I can't say that I like everything JJ creates but that guy can work some magic with metal. 

The guys builds car, bikes, guns with his hands while we mostly 'assemble' ARs from parts. 

I'd love the have the talent he has. 
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 5:12:35 PM EDT
[#7]
I watched the YouTube show about him learning to forge weld Damascus. I'm not really convinced that he made the Damascus in the 1911s he's selling. 
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 5:15:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

How much and what experience should he have? He has built quite a few guns in the past few years. I haven't shot his handguns but his rifle triggers are great.

ETA he was a armed security guard before getting into fabrication. Not sure how he would of done that if he was a felon. He has always been into guns and shooting/training.

Not sure why the hate for him.
View Quote
Well, there was this whole drama:

which led to this scandal:

which led to this drama:
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 5:20:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Looks like he's trying to corner the narco-terrorist market to me.
Not my flavor, pass.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/86631/IMG-0135-163658.JPG
View Quote

Impressive what you can do on a CNC machine.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 5:23:47 PM EDT
[#10]
A bit too flashy for me, but I wouldn't throw it out of my safe if it crawled inside.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 5:25:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Was it one of the ones that had metal from the Statue of Liberty in it?
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 5:25:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
No shit.

The jealousy is thick in here.

It's a wonder that any celebrities are willing to admit they are conservative/gunowners. 
View Quote
Celebrities don't admit to being conservative because their industry would blackball them.  Usually the ones who come out are washed up and they don't have any major work anyway in Hollywood.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 5:33:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
not the shape, the function. Although the shape is hilarious too.

Retard went out using a very highly accurate and reproducible means of checking the loudness of his suppressor, an iPhone, somehow managed to ascertain it is quieter than normal human conversation, not mentioning the normal mechanical operation of an AR, then started a shit posting war where he challenged every suppressor manufacturer to beat his funky potato design, only to back off like a bitch when he was challenged to reproduce his results using actual calibrated equipment used by science nerds.

So now he decides that he can foray into the 1911 world by selling pimped out guns, at some point he will probably realize, just like Cabot did, that you can't make flashy garbage and expect people to pay nice used-car money for it.
View Quote

This is where I flip the hell out over this guy.

Want to make a nicely engraved gun or a cool as hell wrought damascus style steel billet?

Have at it.   That is art, especially if you can make it be reliable and accurate.

But sit there and tell me your sex toy silencer is exponentially more quiet than the most quiet firearms on the planet like an integrally suppressdd 300Whisper bolt gun or something similar.

When you are claiming your dildopressor is able to be more quiet than a dry fired bolt gun....

You literally slam your dick in the door in front of everyone and dont have the common sense to admit it.

That is my problem with the idiot.    You can have style.   You can do things differently.    But dont sit there and lie.   EVER!!!!
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 5:35:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Ed brown Signature is the only thing i'd consider 10k for.

That's it i EVER had 10k to burn which will never happen.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/446393/IMG-4967-163607.jpg

Also JJ was a member of arfcom and we should have been nice to him but he wouldn't back off that his suppressor brought the decibels down to 75 DB's!!!!!!!!!!
View Quote

Not in a million years.

I would rather go Volkmann and go without the engraving.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 5:37:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

This is where I flip the hell out over this guy.

Want to make a nicely engraved gun or a cool as hell wrought damascus style steel billet?

Have at it.   That is art, especially if you can make it be reliable and accurate.

But sit there and tell me your sex toy silencer is exponentially more quiet than the most quiet firearms on the planet like an integrally suppressdd 300Whisper bolt gun or something similar.

When you are claiming your dildopressor is able to be more quiet than a dry fired bolt gun....

You literally slam your dick in the door in front of everyone and dont have the common sense to admit it.

That is my problem with the idiot.    You can have style.   You can do things differently.    But dont sit there and lie.   EVER!!!!
View Quote
my problem is how he just backed out of the challenge and people just say he's a super nice guy, forget about it.

It's like I make a barrel out of a blank, claim it shoots 1 MOA with XM193 ammunition, call out LaRue and challenge him to a shootout, then say I'm too busy getting my nails done/bailing out my tranny Nazi hooker girlfriend to back up my ridiculous claims, and all is forgiven.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 5:38:17 PM EDT
[#16]
I like my STI...  but not that much.

Link Posted: 3/11/2017 5:38:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Wish my name had the kind of recognition to do that.
Laugh all you want while he laughs to the bank.
View Quote
Yup dude made 100 million in short order selling stickers and t shirts just to walmart.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 5:38:39 PM EDT
[#18]
The 2A community is worse than all the hate in a teenage girl circle when they all like the same boy.

I am no fan of his products, but what have any of you built or done? I do however like his politics and work ethic.  

Link Posted: 3/11/2017 5:39:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
there better be, he's charging 2x what an Ed Brown made by master craftsmen cost for what looks suspiciously like an STI kit he paid someone 35/hr to finish (made easier by buying a fitted slide), thrown under a machine to engrave, then sporting some 88er grips.
View Quote
 Businesses charge what the market will bear for their products.  If Ed Brown could charge 2x he would.  The cost of the raw materials and labor is also inconsequential.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 5:40:14 PM EDT
[#20]
To each their own.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 5:40:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
 Businesses charge what the market will bear for their products.  If Ed Brown could charge 2x he would.  The cost of the raw materials and labor is also inconsequential.
View Quote
he makes some pretty fucktard claims about the quality of his guns in a market where some serious quality stuff is available for much less.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 9:55:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Oh he is still selling the suppressor lies:

JJFU Aero Sonic™ LSFS

$2995

We are offering a revolutionary new low signature firing system(LSFS), the Jesse James Firearms Unlimited (JJFU) Aero Sonic™ LSFS.  Current testing has audio peaks of 116db at the muzzle, with no muzzle flash using 5.56 Green Tip ammunition fired from an M4 with a 10-inch barrel.  While almost all suppressors on the market use the Hiram-Maxim theory of stacking baffles and shooting through them in the hopes of dampening sound, the JJFU Aero Sonic™ LSFS has reengineered sound and flash suppression starting from the ground up. Jesse James and West Coast Choppers has over 25 years of experience in making motorcycle mufflers. The theory behind that is to keep the pressure in, while keeping loud sound signature.  

http://www.jjfu.com/about-jjfu-suppressors/

Has one of these EVER been reviewed or commented on by third party's who have heard them. His backing out of the test here was rich....
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 10:01:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Never cared for customized art on guns. Just like how Pawn Shops hate paying high for customized shit, because it's hard to turn around and sell. I buy my guns hoping to keep their value over time, or even add more value. No one is going to buy for close to the same price as you paid, for say a stupid lower receiver made to look like a flaming skull.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 10:01:58 PM EDT
[#24]
I always appreciate the skill it takes to make one of those...but why a 1911?  I mean, at the end of the day...even though it's stunning...its STILL just a 1911.  Why pay $20k for a 1911 with engravings...?
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 10:10:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The 2A community is worse than all the hate in a teenage girl circle when they all like the same boy.

I am no fan of his products, but what have any of you built or done? I do however like his politics and work ethic.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwmCH6OQsnE
View Quote
This , so what he makes custom niche stuff if it's out of your $200 price range don't bitch
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top