Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:11:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Is she smart enough to be feeding the president and changing his diapers?  I know she has a doctorate but this kinda thing makes me wonder
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:14:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Guess she'll call Asians Noodles next. After all you can do all sorts of things with them.

Brits, well, fishy chipsters is about the best I can think of.
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:14:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Lettuce
Attachment Attached File

and shells
Attachment Attached File

cheese
Attachment Attached File

and meat.
Attachment Attached File

Raining Tacos - Parry Gripp & BooneBum
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:14:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Let them eat guac...
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:19:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:20:59 PM EDT
[#8]
It is funny watching her lose the crowd immediately and KNOWING she just lost the crowd immediately.

It was more of an insult that just the taco comment. But the good Doc is too stupid and detached to know it
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:21:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Are breakfast tacos actually a thing?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:21:50 PM EDT
[#10]
At this point I’m assuming their election season strategy is to forego the Hispanic vote and angling Hunter to go all in on the crackhead vote.
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:22:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Here in SAT, she should have referred to them as gorditas.
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:22:34 PM EDT
[#12]
First lady Jill Biden on Monday mispronounced “bodega” during a speech to a Hispanic advocacy group — drawing renewed comparisons to cartoon fellow teacher Peggy Hill.

Biden hailed the “bow-get-taas” of The Bronx during a speech in San Antonio, Texas, with such confidence that social media users recalled the “King of the Hill” cartoon character, a substitute teacher in Texas who taught Spanish without being able to correctly say “Español.”
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:23:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Holy shit!!!
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:25:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:28:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Or beaners.
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:30:18 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:34:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:35:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

That ain’t no lie. However gorditas are one of the favorite foods at Fiesta. For those that don’t know it, Fiesta is a spring time celebration in San Antonio of the Texas victory over Santa Ana at the Battle of San Jacinto.  Go figure.
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:39:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Come on Jill, how could you forget to complement the Latinx's spectacular birthing hips?  We always talk about how we love those Latinx birthing hips.
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:44:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Or beaners.
View Quote

That is more of a west coast term than a Texas term.  Here in Texas back in the 60’s and 70’s people were more frequently referred to by the primary language they spoke like Spanish people, German people, Polish people.  The typical racial slurs were Messican, pinche gringo, square heads, chinos, or los negro.  There was a term for the local American Indians, but I Chan remember it now. It was primarily used by the Hispanics.

Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:47:59 PM EDT
[#21]
This thread has reminded me of two past incidents in US politics.

If my memory isn't off,

- Gore went to Florida and gave a campaign speech to a Cuban-American crowd, where he said one or two lines in Spanish, while sounding like he had spent some time practicing the pronunciation, but probably still didn't have it nailed down.  Bush showed up a week or so later and gave a speech in Spanish.

- When Carter was president, the big embarrassing thing we had to worry about from the first family, was Billy taking a piss on an airport ramp, in front of the press and visiting politicians.
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:49:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I just read that to my Mexican wife.

What's a "Pinche Vieja"?
View Quote
Biggest laugh of the day!!
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:51:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
This thread has reminded me of two past incidents in US politics.

If my memory isn't off,

- Gore went to Florida and gave a campaign speech to a Cuban-American crowd, where he said one or two lines in Spanish, while sounding like he had spent some time practicing the pronunciation, but probably still didn't have it nailed down.  Bush showed up a week or so later and gave a speech in Spanish.

- When Carter was president, the big embarrassing thing we had to worry about from the first family, was Billy taking a piss on an airport ramp, in front of the press and visiting politicians.
View Quote

I think it was Bush the senior who ate a tamale without removing the husk. GW speaks a very good Spanish with a local accent.
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:53:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:55:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You, good sir, have been quoted
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Somewhere out there is a white trash trailer park missing it's Bidens

You, good sir, have been quoted

With no apologies to the Ragin’ Cajun,
“Drag a hundred dolla bill through a taqueria and Jill Xiden is what you get”…
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:02:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Fuck yes they are.

And Jill Biden is a fucking moron.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Fuck yes they are.

And Jill Biden is a fucking moron.

Here in Texas they are. That’s about it. Everywhere else you get breakfast burritos.

And by the way, Mexican food isn’t supposed to be covered in Velveeta cheese and Fritos corn chips. Tex-Mex is an abomination.

Sorry, I love just about everything about Texas except Tex-Mex. As much as it pains me to say anything positive about California, that’s where you go to get real Mexican food outside of Mexico.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:08:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:11:28 AM EDT
[#28]
Meh.  Dems can say whatever the hell they want and the peasants dependent on their handouts will still vote for them.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:12:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Pendeja.

Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:14:13 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Here in Texas they are. That’s about it. Everywhere else you get breakfast burritos.

And by the way, Mexican food isn’t supposed to be covered in Velveeta cheese and Fritos corn chips. Tex-Mex is an abomination.

Sorry, I love just about everything about Texas except Tex-Mex. As much as it pains me to say anything positive about California, that’s where you go to get real Mexican food outside of Mexico.
View Quote

The difference is really more of a pacific coast Mexican and central Mexico Mexican.  As for the cheese, there wasn’t much cheese on TexMex until the great federal government cheese giveaway. The government cheese was good cheese and cheap because people were selling their cheese to restaurants for cash. When that supply was exhausted the restaurants switched over to cheep American cheese which is nasty.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:14:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Al pastor. The real deal though; cooked on a vertical spit. The vast majority of places around here, at least, fry marinated pork and call it al pastor...

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b5/98/7d/b5987d0d2e3fa81ec090a58337cafb2e.jpg
View Quote

Damn, that looks good!
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:18:45 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'm trying to figure out what they are mad about.

View Quote

The local Mexican Americans are by in large socially conservative in nature with regards to sexuality, families, and such. They are fed up with the Biden emphasis on LGBTBBQWTF+, BLM agenda, along with illegal immigration. They are spring loaded in the pissed off position and any excuse to react is taken.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:19:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:27:35 AM EDT
[#34]
She’s not even a real doctor
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:28:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

The difference is really more of a pacific coast Mexican and central Mexico Mexican.  As for the cheese, there wasn’t much cheese on TexMex until the great federal government cheese giveaway. The government cheese was good cheese and cheap because people were selling their cheese to restaurants for cash. When that supply was exhausted the restaurants switched over to cheep American cheese which is nasty.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good to know. Thanks for the explanation.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:36:19 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I'm trying to figure out what they are mad about.

View Quote

It's a really bad optic when teased out with an understanding of latino culture.

Tacos are only Mexican.

She said effectively "if you're from Spain, Argentina, Puerto Rico, Cuba or Colombia, you are only as distinct as a street food item in a different country that you don't even eat."

Nobody with even a kindergarten level of understanding of latinos would possibly say something like this.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:36:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That is more of a west coast term than a Texas term.  Here in Texas back in the 60’s and 70’s people were more frequently referred to by the primary language they spoke like Spanish people, German people, Polish people.  The typical racial slurs were Messican, pinche gringo, square heads, chinos, or los negro.  There was a term for the local American Indians, but I Chan remember it now. It was primarily used by the Hispanics.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or beaners.

The Hispanics that use to work for me use to fling around terms for Indians like wagon burners and half breeds. (sort of ironic)

Now the genuine half breed who did work for me use to be fond of saying he had a little Indian in him and would you like a little Indian in you too? He was probably the toughest guy on the crew.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 12:46:40 AM EDT
[#38]
If I hadn't just eaten tacos I might be offended by it.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 2:37:37 AM EDT
[#39]
With each passing day speeches by the Bidens will get closer and closer to a ride through South Park's "Tunnel of Prejudice. "

Link Posted: 7/12/2022 2:45:40 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

They can all roll up in a get fucked burrito.  
View Quote

Yes
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 3:19:09 AM EDT
[#41]
Joe gave money and guns to muj / OBL / Taliban / Alquesadilla / Isis / Azov / cartels / triads / not persians - every single major terror group that opresseses women, hunts down and kills any racial, religious or sexual minority, aka his voters in the US - and people are worried about words.

Link Posted: 7/12/2022 3:24:26 AM EDT
[#42]
now I want some tacos
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 3:24:40 AM EDT
[#43]
They are as unique as breakfast tacos lol. So like 3 types eh? Ok Jill.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 3:24:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Actual Mexican food fucking sucks. Tex-Mex is where the flavor is. Sorry you feel this way. Leave if you want
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 3:52:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The difference is really more of a pacific coast Mexican and central Mexico Mexican.  As for the cheese, there wasn't much cheese on TexMex until the great federal government cheese giveaway. The government cheese was good cheese and cheap because people were selling their cheese to restaurants for cash. When that supply was exhausted the restaurants switched over to cheep American cheese which is nasty.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here in Texas they are. That's about it. Everywhere else you get breakfast burritos.

And by the way, Mexican food isn't supposed to be covered in Velveeta cheese and Fritos corn chips. Tex-Mex is an abomination.

Sorry, I love just about everything about Texas except Tex-Mex. As much as it pains me to say anything positive about California, that's where you go to get real Mexican food outside of Mexico.

The difference is really more of a pacific coast Mexican and central Mexico Mexican.  As for the cheese, there wasn't much cheese on TexMex until the great federal government cheese giveaway. The government cheese was good cheese and cheap because people were selling their cheese to restaurants for cash. When that supply was exhausted the restaurants switched over to cheep American cheese which is nasty.
Where are YOU PEOPLE eating? WTF?

Also Tex mex never was Mexican food.  It's Tex mex and superior.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 4:15:22 AM EDT
[#46]
It's like she snorted up a bunch of Hunter's coke and tried to tell a Bette Midler joke.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 4:15:33 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Where are YOU PEOPLE eating? WTF?

Also Tex mex never was Mexican food.  It's Tex mex and superior.
View Quote

TexMex is a blend of several different origins, including German. The states in Mexico that have the most influence are Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, and Coahuila with Nuevo León being the most prominent due to trade routes and financial power.

The food in California is more similar to the food in the Mexican states of Michoacán and Jalisco. Again following the trade routes out of Mexico City to the Pacific Ocean where ships were used to conduct trade with California.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 4:21:59 AM EDT
[#48]
She's their idiot, so it's no big deal. They can do no wrong.
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 4:31:34 AM EDT
[#49]
Did she just following family traditions in fucking up?
Link Posted: 7/12/2022 4:40:34 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

holy shit
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top