Posted: 2/12/2024 12:10:26 AM EDT
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 12:10:58 AM EDT
[#1]
fjb
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 12:12:11 AM EDT
[#2]

Old meme they started doing when he had his speech with the black and red background

I guess whoever runs his twitter just learned it existed. Ive posted it here a few times for lulz
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 12:13:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Old meme they started doing when he had his speech with the black and red background

I guess whoever runs his twitter just learned it existed. Ive posted it here a few times for lulz
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yeah “Dark Brandon” or something but what does the “just how we drew it up” mean?
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 12:13:25 AM EDT
[#4]
It's just the ultra lame "Dark Brandon" shit again.  

The left can't meme.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 12:14:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Animatronic Joe is taking over for Potato Joe?
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 12:15:38 AM EDT
[#6]
I wonder if he still agrees with "Let's go Brandon".
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 12:15:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Just to remind you how evil they are.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 12:16:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yeah “Dark Brandon” or something but what does the “just how we drew it up” mean?
View Quote

I think that's supposed to mean, just like they planned it.  Since Taylor Swift won the super ball game, we're all communists now.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 12:16:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 12:17:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I think that's supposed to mean, just like they planned it.  Since Taylor Swift won the super ball game, we're all communists now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FJB endorsement incoming..
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 12:17:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Guy's a fag and his family sucks
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 12:20:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

You have to admit, tons of conservatives will fall for it, they just can't help it.  They'll be frothing at the mouth for days over this, no matter how dumb it looks and no matter how much it hurts the right politically.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 12:32:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Now with moar pole
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 12:32:59 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You have to admit, tons of conservatives will fall for it, they just can't help it.  They'll be frothing at the mouth for days over this, no matter how dumb it looks and no matter how much it hurts the right politically.
View Quote

Or our elected government and the spokesperson for the leader of the free world are making Satan references during a sporting event?

The mind boggles how this is even attempted to be normalized, much less dismissed casually.

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 12:33:45 AM EDT
[#15]
They figure evil is a better mental image than senile and incompetent

They're digging deep because everyone knows the commander and chief is a literal potato
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 12:35:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 12:35:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh it's for the satanic chick and KCs win. KC winning is exactly what the NFL ordered (and I made big money on it because I saw it coming although my ass puckered a couple times). But yeah it's the satanic chick on national TV and the team she was pulling for winning by magic or whatever lol.

Sorry I thought that was obvious.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 12:48:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Oh it's for the satanic chick and KCs win. KC winning is exactly what the NFL ordered (and I made big money on it because I saw it coming although my ass puckered a couple times). But yeah it's the satanic chick on national TV and the team she was pulling for winning by magic or whatever lol.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Too obvious. Like Biden’s social media team wanted to purposefully troll conservatives who were posting “conspiracy” stuff about the Chiefs, Super Bowl, Kelce & Swift, etc…
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 12:53:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
fjb
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 12:53:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Guy's a fag and his family sucks
View Quote

Also this
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 1:01:48 AM EDT
[#21]
lol the battle of the geriatrics

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 1:04:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Too obvious. Like Biden’s social media team wanted to purposefully troll conservatives who were posting “conspiracy” stuff about the Chiefs, Super Bowl, Kelce & Swift, etc…
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 1:09:35 AM EDT
[#23]
The midterm elections called. They want their Dark Brandon memes back.

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 1:23:34 AM EDT
[#24]
This fucking guy, potato.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 1:31:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Too obvious. Like Biden’s social media team wanted to purposefully troll "conservatives" who were posting conspiracy stuff about the Chiefs, Super Bowl, Kelce & Swift, etc…
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 1:34:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Just more noise..
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 1:42:22 AM EDT
[#27]
They should have gone with this one.

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 1:46:38 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Just to remind you how evil they are.
View Quote

They're legit letting people know what they are about and what their intentions are and people on here think it's a joke ....
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 1:46:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
lol the battle of the geriatrics

View Quote

Holy fuck they couldn't even do that in a single take
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 2:00:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Holy fuck they couldn't even do that in a single take
View Quote

Respect the office !
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 2:04:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Taken from this actual photo.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 3:56:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:06:18 AM EDT
[#33]
"The lights are on but the elevator doesn't go to the top floor."
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:10:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:35:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
The photo may have been used in past memes...but what about the text?
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 4:53:25 AM EDT
[#36]
the government can't meme

maybe the red glow is from all the dislikes on his content
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:01:51 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are you talking about the one that looked like a Raiders of the Lost Ark NAZI Third Reich scene?
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:03:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
fjb
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:04:38 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Or our elected government and the spokesperson for the leader of the free world are making Satan references during a sporting event?

The mind boggles how this is even attempted to be normalized, much less dismissed casually.

View Quote

I know, kind of like the whole Pizza thing.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:10:38 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:17:22 AM EDT
[#41]
His team posted that and not him of course. He is a drooling imbecile and that would be to advanced for him.

His team probably thought they needed to do something to make him seem cool or edgy and this is what they came up with.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:26:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

C'mon people, it's like everyone here is an "expert" on the meme wars and trolling but then can't figure out the basics when the other side is using it against you.

It's nothing to do with "Satan" or anything else.....

Earlier this year, far-right internet figures and politicians, most notably Madison Cawthorn, started posting about "Dark MAGA." This was more a meme than an actual movement, mostly involving images of Trump in black and red color schemes, sometimes shooting lasers from his eyes. Basically a revenge fantasy where Trump comes back into power as a Terminator-like juggernaut and takes retribution on those who have "wronged" him.

"Dark Brandon" combines the same aesthetic, jokingly, with the "Let's Go Brandon" meme to make Joe Biden a similar figure of dread. It's essentially a reclamation of the meme as well as a jab at the inherent silliness of a politician being a dark, vengeful figure with laser eyes.

It's just making fun of the Let's Go Brandon joke combined with the earlier "Dark MAGA" meme going around a few years back and used by multiple conservative politicians.

And the caption is a reference is all the conspiracy nutcases with Taylor Swift using the deep state to win the Super Bowl.

Stop falling for this shit. I don't understand how some of you can be so gullible.

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:26:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:30:52 AM EDT
[#44]
And here is what the Dark Brandon is based on, the Dark Maga that Madison Cawthorn and MTG used to repost.

The left can't meme so stop falling for this stupid shit.

You're playing right out of their hand.

https://www.businessinsider.com/dark-maga-explained-far-right-memes-calling-for-trump-revenge-2022-5

Memes with the Dark MAGA aesthetic frequently depict Trump in dramatic black and red-tinted images, often with laser beams shooting out of his eyes.

"A big part of the aesthetic involves memes of a God-like, authoritarian Trump getting revenge on perceived opponents," Dr. Caroline Orr Bueno, a behavioral scientist researching far-right extremism, told Insider.

"It's an aggrieved movement centered around the idea of a vengeful return to power. They're embracing the role of the villain and stripping away any facade of decency or political correctness."

Although not explicitly endorsed by Donald Trump, the movement appears to be gaining more mainstream support – including from Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, who on May 7 posted an image with the Dark MAGA aesthetic.
View Quote

I bet all of you calling it "Satanic" had nothing to say when Marjorie Taylor Green and so many others were making the reference about themselves or fellow Conservatives.

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:34:08 AM EDT
[#45]
double post
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:39:29 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
And here is what the Dark Brandon is based on, the Dark Maga that Madison Cawthorn and MTG used to repost.

https://www.businessinsider.com/dark-maga-explained-far-right-memes-calling-for-trump-revenge-2022-5

I bet all of you calling it "Satanic" had nothing to say when Marjorie Taylor Green and so many others were making the reference about themselves or fellow Conservatives.

https://i.imgur.com/nsC1xBa.jpeg
View Quote
Thank you for fact checking us. Maybe you can work for one of the major news corporations.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:41:29 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Thank you for fact checking us. Maybe you can work for one of the major news corporations.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not about "fact checking," it's about our side continually falling for stupid shit over and over again and looking like mouth breathing morons still stuck in 1980's era "Satan Panic."

Link Posted: 2/12/2024 5:53:21 AM EDT
[#48]
Let’s go Brandon
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 7:17:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep, just like this.  This is what I mean by falling for it.
Link Posted: 2/12/2024 7:39:28 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Memes with the Dark MAGA aesthetic frequently depict Trump in dramatic black and red-tinted images, often with laser beams shooting out of his eyes.

"A big part of the aesthetic involves memes of a God-like, authoritarian Trump getting revenge on perceived opponents," Dr. Caroline Orr Bueno, a behavioral scientist researching far-right extremism, told Insider.

"It's an aggrieved movement centered around the idea of a vengeful return to power. They're embracing the role of the villain and stripping away any facade of decency or political correctness."

Although not explicitly endorsed by Donald Trump, the movement appears to be gaining more mainstream support – including from Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, who on May 7 posted an image with the Dark MAGA aesthetic.

Never heard of “dark maga” in my life

The MTG tweet there is after the dark Brandon crap isn’t it?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top