[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
HONK! HONK!
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:18:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm guessing 20 years ago she looked less like the blonde hair guy from the original Dawn of the Dead once he turned into a zombie?
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/459941/7BDAD856-2E03-424A-A480-056C8520DBC0_jpeg-987894.JPG
Damn tbh that ain't bad at all.

Unfortunate that the ugliness inside her is so strong that it's manifested itself so vividly on the outside only 20+ yrs later.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:18:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I’ll take “Shit That Never Happened” for $1000 Alex.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:19:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It happens like that in a lot of softcore late night movies.  It has to be true.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm struggling to understand how this physically happened in the manner she describes.  He raped her while facing her, while they were both standing up, with her panties pulled down, but not off?  Is his dick shaped like a horseshoe?
It happens like that in a lot of softcore late night movies.  It has to be true.
Fuck you, Cinemax.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:19:18 PM EDT
[#8]
She looks like that GOT lady
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:20:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
That's not how any of this works!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm struggling to understand how this could physically happen in the manner she describes.  He raped her while facing her, while they were both standing up, with her panties pulled down, but not off?  Is his dick shaped like a horseshoe?
That's not how any of this works!
It defies P-N-VG physics.  It the dick couldn't fit, you must acquit!
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:20:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Trump was banging supermodel strange on the reg but went out of his way to rape this insufferable cunt? Color me skeptical.
View Quote
I'll bet he only gets it on in tier 1 beds with the finest linens or on fancy leather furniture, not in some crappy dressing room.

And why would he ever rape when countless women have thrown themselves at him his entire life? It'd be like accusing a hog farmer stealing a pound of bacon from the grocery store.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:20:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Sounds fake:

The moment the dressing-room door is closed, he lunges at me, pushes me against the wall, hitting my head quite badly, and puts his mouth against my lips. I am so shocked I shove him back and start laughing again. He seizes both my arms and pushes me up against the wall a second time, and, as I become aware of how large he is, he holds me against the wall with his shoulder and jams his hand under my coat dress and pulls down my tights.

I am astonished by what I’m about to write: I keep laughing. The next moment, still wearing correct business attire, shirt, tie, suit jacket, overcoat, he opens the overcoat, unzips his pants, and, forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me. It turns into a colossal struggle. I am wearing a pair of sturdy black patent-leather four-inch Barneys high heels, which puts my height around six-one, and I try to stomp his foot. I try to push him off with my one free hand — for some reason, I keep holding my purse with the other — and I finally get a knee up high enough to push him out and off and I turn, open the door, and run out of the dressing room.

The whole episode lasts no more than three minutes. I do not believe he ejaculates. I don’t remember if any person or attendant is now in the lingerie department. I don’t remember if I run for the elevator or if I take the slow ride down on the escalator. As soon as I land on the main floor, I run through the store and out the door — I don’t recall which door — and find myself outside on Fifth Avenue.
View Quote
Reading it it sounds like they were standing, facing each other and he had her pinned against a wall and managed to rape her even though she was resisting physically and had clothes on.

Having sex isn't easy standing when facing each other with a willing partner.

There is a reason in MMA submissions tend to happen on the ground. It is hard to pull off when your oppenent can move their body. Undressing someone and having sexual intercourse would be the same thing.

If he was pinning her with his shoulders she would have been free to move her hips. She indicates using her legs to stomp, using her knee. With that freedom of motion I don't buy that he would be able to rape her while she was resisting.

Now, Bill Clinton forced Juanita onto a bed IIRC while biting her lip. That is a realistic description of forcable rape.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:22:49 PM EDT
[#12]
I believe it happened.....in her mind.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:23:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:23:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:24:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Trump can and has fucked some of the prettiest women in the world. This chick? No, bro. No.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:25:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Trump wouldn't touch her with Michelle's dick.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:25:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:25:27 PM EDT
[#18]
And to no one's surprise, she has a ManJaw.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:26:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Sounds fake:

Reading it it sounds like they were standing, facing each other and he had her pinned against a wall and managed to rape her even though she was resisting physically and had clothes on.

There is a reason in MMA submissions tend to happen on the ground. It is hard to pull off when your oppenent can move their body. Undressing someone and having sexual intercourse would be the same thing.

If he was pinning her with his shoulders she would have been free to move her hips. She indicates using her legs to stomp, using her knee. With that freedom of motion I don't buy that he would be able to rape her while she was resisting.

Now, Bill Clinton forced Juanita onto a bed IIRC while biting her lip. That is a realistic description of forcable rape.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Sounds fake:

The moment the dressing-room door is closed, he lunges at me, pushes me against the wall, hitting my head quite badly, and puts his mouth against my lips. I am so shocked I shove him back and start laughing again. He seizes both my arms and pushes me up against the wall a second time, and, as I become aware of how large he is, he holds me against the wall with his shoulder and jams his hand under my coat dress and pulls down my tights.

I am astonished by what I’m about to write: I keep laughing. The next moment, still wearing correct business attire, shirt, tie, suit jacket, overcoat, he opens the overcoat, unzips his pants, and, forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me. It turns into a colossal struggle. I am wearing a pair of sturdy black patent-leather four-inch Barneys high heels, which puts my height around six-one, and I try to stomp his foot. I try to push him off with my one free hand — for some reason, I keep holding my purse with the other — and I finally get a knee up high enough to push him out and off and I turn, open the door, and run out of the dressing room.

The whole episode lasts no more than three minutes. I do not believe he ejaculates. I don’t remember if any person or attendant is now in the lingerie department. I don’t remember if I run for the elevator or if I take the slow ride down on the escalator. As soon as I land on the main floor, I run through the store and out the door — I don’t recall which door — and find myself outside on Fifth Avenue.

Yeah it reads like a fictional AAR with that particular mix of odd specificity "wearing Barneys black patent four inch heels" but can't remember any other particular details of the event.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:28:16 PM EDT
[#20]
New York Magazine wants to be killed off for good, I guess...
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:28:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Sure she was. What woman saves the outfit she was “raped” in for 23 years? And she ran off with her tights down? Riiiight.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:28:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The left will give her a $1 million gofundme
View Quote
Yup.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:29:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:29:34 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
How do you got THAT far down hill in 30 years?
View All Quotes
Age is rough on some people.  Psych drugs are too.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:30:22 PM EDT
[#25]
It was butt stuff.

You know it was butt stuff.

#IBELEVEITWASBUTTSTUFF
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:30:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Lol, sure are an awful lot of "I don't recall, I don't remember, I don't believe" in that story. Sounds made up.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:31:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Enlarge this pic, check out her eyes
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:31:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Jizz stain on the dress?
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:31:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Mind Virus takes a physical toll.

Also she's full of shit. But everyone knows that already...
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:32:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:32:29 PM EDT
[#31]
ahdunbilivit.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:32:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:33:39 PM EDT
[#33]
2015: ...
2016: ...
2017: ...
2018: ...
2019: DONALD TRUMP RAPED ME
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:34:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Most women don't age well after age 30, and 97% of liberal women weren't attractive to start with and age even worse after age 30.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:34:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Totally credible.

Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:36:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
People don't think TDS be like it is, but it do.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:36:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:36:46 PM EDT
[#38]
This is a bunch of shit. I think most guys have done something similar with a willing female and know the female has to help with positioning or it is not happening. If she was resisting like she said, no penetration would have happened. And what was she doing while he was getting his pants down/pecker out, or did they magically fall off of him.

Also, if they were struggling like she said, someone would have heard it and probably said something, or at the least took notice. As for the running out, sure with tights down at your knees, you would be hobbling. And no one saw you running out of the dressing room area half undressed and what should have been a look of fear or upset on your face.

Not saying something, sometime, didn't happen with her, but not that story.

EDIT:  doh, beat like a rented mule.....
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:37:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Oh yeah, I'm sure that happened. Totally believe this. I mean... she's a woman and women don't tell lies at politically convenient times. Right?

Right?
View Quote
Not even sure that’s a woman, much less human
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:38:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Violently raped in a department store dressing room. Yet nobody heard the commotion or her screams. And she conveniently never told anyone.

Until now.

She is a god damned liar
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:39:36 PM EDT
[#41]
And how come only libs get raped?
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:39:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm guessing 20 years ago she looked less like the blonde hair guy from the original Dawn of the Dead once he turned into a zombie?
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/459941/7BDAD856-2E03-424A-A480-056C8520DBC0_jpeg-987894.JPG
There's no way that picture is only from 20 years ago. More like 50 years ago. She looks like she's at least 85 years old right now.  

Oh, and in before all of those splintery, old, wood plows come out of their nasty old wood sheds.  
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:40:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Strange that white Republican men are so fond of raping lunatic liberals.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:40:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote
Apart from being a mental disorder, liberalism is ALSO causes physical harm too.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:40:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Not even sure that’s a woman, much less human
View Quote
Intergalactic alien sex is the best
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:40:53 PM EDT
[#46]
I’m thinking not one dem knew about this before today.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:41:23 PM EDT
[#47]
What a coincidence that she makes these claims at the same time that Trump officially announces and holds a rally for his 2020 election

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:41:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
All that hate burns them up quick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All that hate burns them up quick.
Combine that hate with extreme drug (meth) abuse and viola!  
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:41:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Twenty three years.
View Quote
The fact it happened with them standing, and it would seem, facing each other, makes it seem near impossible. From behind it would be possible but difficult.

From what I've read of real rape cases, it usually involves a female who is intimidated into not resisting.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 3:41:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Is this an out of season April fools joke?
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top