Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 6/23/2019 9:27:37 AM EDT
[#1]
In less than 12 hours her fictional account will be thoroughly vetted and destroyed.  It has already started with the "Law and Order SVU" disclosure.

Won't be long, until the third in the series is on the counter at your local starbucks.  Collect a whole set!

This "story" provides perfect cover for Joemo Biden.  It's got both of the Biden trademarks.  Rape and plagiarism
Link Posted: 6/23/2019 1:05:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/23/2019 1:09:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
What a Meathead.

Dead from the neck up.
Link Posted: 6/23/2019 1:18:44 PM EDT
[#4]
They learned from trying to railroad Kavanaugh that they need people that are willing to lie and be able to keep their story straight. They'll be much better prepared to go after Trump with this wacko.
Link Posted: 6/23/2019 1:35:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Generational communist spew for $1...Alex
Link Posted: 6/23/2019 9:43:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/23/2019 9:48:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/23/2019 9:58:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
My God, he just raped her again!
Link Posted: 6/23/2019 10:00:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Her book is getting a bit of publicity this weekend
Exclusive With New President Donald Trump Assault Accuser | The Last Word | MSNBC
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 3:31:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'll take "Things to never say for $500, Alex."

Somebody, somewhere will find a picture of the two of them shaking hands at some NYC gathering and use that as "proof" that he's lying.

Even if the sum total of their "encounter" was a two second handshake, it won't matter
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 3:33:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Her book is getting a bit of publicity this weekend https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNvL44MBIDk
View Quote
He's raping her all the way to the bank.
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 3:58:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'll take "Things to never say for $500, Alex."

Somebody, somewhere will find a picture of the two of them shaking hands at some NYC gathering and use that as "proof" that he's lying.

Even if the sum total of their "encounter" was a two second handshake, it won't matter
View Quote
Someone has. It’s a picture of her standing by him and his wife in a crowd of people but Trump said he still doesn’t know who she is
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 9:12:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Just watched her interview on cnn this morning.

She looked and acted mentally ill. cnn have no shame.
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 9:22:59 AM EDT
[#14]
After 23 years there is no way for any defendant to be able to apply due process to their defense given the age of potential counter accusations and recollections.  I'd have to give any rape defendant the presumption of innocence under those circumstances.

It's natural for non sociopathic humans to become more forgiving of slights, grievances, and transgressions over time.  We've all seen videos of former Vietcong and US armed forces sitting down and peacably discussing their experiences for instance.  So it always strikes me as odd when someone harbors a grudge for decades and then discloses it at a politically convenient time.
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 10:08:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
After 23 years there is no way for any defendant to be able to apply due process to their defense given the age of potential counter accusations and recollections.  I'd have to give any rape defendant the presumption of innocence under those circumstances.

It's natural for non sociopathic humans to become more forgiving of slights, grievances, and transgressions over time.  We've all seen videos of former Vietcong and US armed forces sitting down and peacably discussing their experiences for instance.  So it always strikes me as odd when someone harbors a grudge for decades and then discloses it at a politically convenient time.
View Quote
This is by design.  It's a Trump-trashing talking point with no substance and they don't WANT to dig into the substance, they just want the trashing point part.  Just like the bump-stock retards never admit they are closetted democrats. They don't want to dig, they want to bitch.

The twat is mentally ill, and has been for 60 years. They are taking advantage of the poor crazy person, no different than getting to drunken bums to fight for a Youtube video.
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 10:52:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
are you surprised? look at how they treated the Kavanaugh accusers
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 11:04:23 AM EDT
[#17]
It is impossible. Only He Man could rape Skeletor.
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 12:58:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
Everyone I've ever met who used an initial for their first name was mentally ill.
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 1:38:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 1:49:04 PM EDT
[#20]
To Quote the Millers.
I Doubt It.
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 1:50:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Yeah sure.

He raped me too.
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 2:01:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 2:05:08 PM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 6/24/2019 2:29:30 PM EDT
[#24]
The Laurence O'donell interview she did this weekend was ridiculous.   He had to coach her through her own story and he led every response with an explanation of what she did and what she thought.  He did 90% of the talking with her just agreeing with what he said.
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 8:50:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
She's still drunk or crazy 12 hours later.

click the date for video

Link Posted: 6/25/2019 11:44:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Just heard that Mittens is requesting more info about the false allegation.
Link Posted: 6/25/2019 11:46:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/25/2019 11:51:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/25/2019 11:55:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Trump was banging supermodel strange on the reg but went out of his way to rape this insufferable cunt? Color me skeptical.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/26/2019 12:13:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Is it indelible in the hippocampus?
View Quote
More like insane in the membrane.
Link Posted: 6/26/2019 12:38:42 AM EDT
[#31]
Levin played the Anderson Cooper audio on his radio show today. That was freaky weird. I think Cooper regrets having her on.
Link Posted: 6/26/2019 1:08:45 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Levin played the Anderson Cooper audio on his radio show today. That was freaky weird. I think Cooper regrets having her on.
View Quote
you shoulda seen his face... LOL
Link Posted: 6/26/2019 1:13:32 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 6/26/2019 1:21:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ima look for the video tomorrow.
Link Posted: 6/26/2019 7:32:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

She's still drunk or crazy 12 hours later.

click the date for video

View Quote

Leaving a talking head speechless.

I love how desperate they've become.
Link Posted: 6/26/2019 7:35:30 AM EDT
[#36]
What a fucking idiot douche bag.
Link Posted: 6/26/2019 8:56:20 AM EDT
[#37]
It's Trump's fault this crazy lady accused him of rape!
Link Posted: 6/26/2019 9:04:51 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

So she was able to RUN with tights around her knees???
View Quote
Potato sack race champion 5 years in a row. Holds the record at two state fairs and a midget bar.
Link Posted: 6/26/2019 9:09:33 AM EDT
[#39]
Book promotional tour.
Link Posted: 6/26/2019 9:13:24 AM EDT
[#40]
If the dems weren't such assholes, if they weren't attempting to destroy our country, our lives as we know them you could almost feel sorry for them. They tried a similar thing during the outrageous pubic hair claims during the Thomas confirmation hearings thirty years ago. At the time Biden shrugged off the claims that the testimony Hill was giving about Thomas complaining about pubic hair on his soft drink was taken directly from the book The Exorcist and the movie. The libs/progressives/dems/commies are dismayed that very few are actually giving credence to their antics anymore. They have dipped into the cry wolf well far too often.
Link Posted: 6/26/2019 9:17:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/26/2019 9:17:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
If the dems weren't such assholes, if they weren't attempting to destroy our country, our lives as we know them you could almost feel sorry for them. They tried a similar thing during the outrageous pubic hair claims during the Thomas confirmation hearings thirty years ago. At the time Biden shrugged off the claims that the testimony Hill was giving about Thomas complaining about pubic hair on his soft drink was taken directly from the book The Exorcist and the movie. The libs/progressives/dems/commies are dismayed that very few are actually giving credence to their antics anymore. They have dipped into the cry wolf well far too often.
View Quote
Republicans will regain full control if the dems keep it up.
Link Posted: 6/26/2019 9:21:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 6/26/2019 9:39:42 AM EDT
[#44]
That bat-shit-crazy ghoul lost all credibility on the CNN interview
Link Posted: 6/26/2019 9:41:52 AM EDT
[#45]
Trump's Accuser May Have Stolen Her Story From TV
Link Posted: 6/26/2019 9:59:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Everyone I've ever met who used an initial for their first name was mentally ill.
View Quote

agree
Link Posted: 6/26/2019 10:01:02 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/26/2019 10:53:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Say what you want but he was stupid for saying this.
Link Posted: 6/26/2019 2:01:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look at Trump's history of tweeting/saying stuff that someone inevitably calls him stupid for saying. When has it ever turned out that what he's said has harmed him?

NEVER
Link Posted: 6/26/2019 2:27:54 PM EDT
[#50]
The worst part is half of Berkeley and a 1/3 of San Francisco have women just like her. Not even pertaining to Trump. Just mentally unstable. I have no idea how they afford living in such expensive places. I see a few that are homeless but I also see a few in new Subaru hatchbacks or Prius with crazy bumper stickers. Plus these women are even less attractive than E Jean Carroll. Monterey and Santa Cruz has some too but the really wacky ones live in Berkeley
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top