Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 12/18/2018 1:13:34 AM EDT
I've never paid much attention to him but I seem to remember him being on the wrong side of stuff in the past. Is he seriously trying to say our great president broke campaign finance law by using his own money to shut the stripper up?

Tool or legal genius? Sounds like a tool.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-napolitano-says-trump-is-an-unindicted-co-conspirator-ample-evidence-to-indict-potus/
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 1:15:28 AM EDT
[#1]
He has always been a little nutty and is getting worse it seems.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 1:17:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I've never paid much attention to him but I seem to remember him being on the wrong side of stuff in the past. Is he seriously trying to say our great president broke campaign finance law by using his own money to shut the stripper up?

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-news-napolitano-says-trump-is-an-unindicted-co-conspirator-ample-evidence-to-indict-potus/
View Quote
He is given to wild emotional outbursts that he disguised as legal analysis.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 1:27:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 1:28:25 AM EDT
[#4]
He is an idiot
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 1:30:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He is an idiot
View Quote
Could well be the partner of Shep Smith.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 1:30:50 AM EDT
[#6]
That got his show canceled and he's never been the the same since. He bounces all over the place these days.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 1:30:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
He is an idiot
View Quote
Agreed.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 1:31:29 AM EDT
[#8]
You’re the Tool Moron, you can’t even spell his name correctly!
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 1:32:35 AM EDT
[#9]
I've watched his videos about constitutional law, historical precedent and other aspects.  I've learned a lot, the guy is a legal genius.

However, I don't think I share the same opinions as him in some aspects.  He's not very pro-Trump so he's going to get bashed here, but this place will bash the shit out of Thomas Jefferson if they don't get a harump out of him.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 1:33:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Another stooge who says whatever his paymasters instruct him to say.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 1:34:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
He is an idiot
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 1:37:21 AM EDT
[#12]
I think anymore that they flip a coin then take a position.  Not much to trust, just typical ala carte politics
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 1:39:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Mad he's not been appointed to SCOTUS.

He's a tool.....
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 1:40:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Opinionated ex- government employee trying to make a buck on Fox News.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 1:42:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Apparently he received the fat envelope
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 1:43:50 AM EDT
[#16]
He should read up on the law, because he's usually wrong.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 1:44:46 AM EDT
[#17]
He's a douche.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 1:51:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Here's a video I enjoyed.  But it doesn't cast Kavanaugh in a very good light so many of the new breed of Neo-Cons will discard it.

It's published by the Mises Institute, which Napalitano is a part of.  They are somewhat extreme libertarians, and I find that I rather like their stuff.

Judge Andrew Napolitano: How the Courts Killed Natural Law
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 2:02:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
I think he's Ron Burgundy and whatever they put up on the screen, he reads.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 2:24:20 AM EDT
[#20]
His legal analysis on political issues seems poorly reasoned, often coming down on the wrong side of a nuanced legal argument.
Ever since he said he had sources that confirm the FBI had wiretapped Trump Tower, he has been pretty never Trump. He was either blackmailed, threatened in some manner, or bribed after that. It seems after that on air event, his opinion of Trump, and his legal opinions regarding Trump issues, have turned 180 from what they were before. Pretty strange.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 2:24:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Used to really like him and although I’m no lawyer he always seems to be wrong and his opinions rarely seem to ring true. Anymore he sounds like he’s just saying what he’s been paid to say unfortunately...
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 2:36:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Napaulitano has never seemed overly knowledgeable or competent regarding legal issues.

I can recall numerous times where other attorneys would correct him on air about some basic points of law.

And lately he's a complete shill for the fake news narrative about Trump being guilty of a campaign finance law violation.

Survey says....he's a meat-head.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 2:43:41 AM EDT
[#23]
I dont think he has ever once thought anything trump has done was legal.  Anything.  Everything is always about why this one really means trump is in trouble now.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 3:39:08 AM EDT
[#24]
He looks for shit to disagree with just so he has something to talk about.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 4:02:12 AM EDT
[#25]
His been on Alex Jones radio show a couple of times
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 4:07:03 AM EDT
[#26]
He’s always seemed very anti-gun to me
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 4:07:07 AM EDT
[#27]
We do not. He's a never Trumper deep stater.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 4:10:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He is an idiot
He was on SS' program yesterday.  I may as well have been watching CNN.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 4:21:58 AM EDT
[#29]
He's always well liked on every conservative forum I've hung out on and even Trump at one time was considering him for a Supreme Court vacancy.

But leave it to GD....

"Judge man talked bad about Trump = Judge man bad."

And here is a few of his pro-2A articles...

https://www.creators.com/read/judge-napolitano/02/18/in-defense-of-the-right-to-keep-and-bear-arms

And here is his pro-2A remarks after the Parkland Shooting...

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/gun-control-would-create-a-nation-of-sheep-judge-napolitano

Just do your own research OP...there is tons of information about him.

Someone could have 30+ years of being a solid conservative but the moment they say anything bad about Trump, everyone here instantly turns on them and the person instantly transforms into being part of the deep state swamp. It's ridiculous.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 8:46:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
He's always well liked on every conservative forum I've hung out on and even Trump at one time was considering him for a Supreme Court vacancy.

But leave it to GD....

"Judge man talked bad about Trump = Judge man bad."

And here is a few of his pro-2A articles...

https://www.creators.com/read/judge-napolitano/02/18/in-defense-of-the-right-to-keep-and-bear-arms

And here is his pro-2A remarks after the Parkland Shooting...

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/gun-control-would-create-a-nation-of-sheep-judge-napolitano

Just do your own research OP...there is tons of information about him.

Someone could have 30+ years of being a solid conservative but the moment they say anything bad about Trump, everyone here instantly turns on them and the person instantly transforms into being part of the deep state swamp. It's ridiculous.
View Quote
I don’t follow the judge but recently I’ve heard or read sattements of his that seem to indicate he’s ok with russia, russia, russia, whore payoff impeachment.

I may be wrong, but if not, then fuck him.

If you’re married thirty years and you walk in on your wife blowing the mailman, she’s still a cheating whore.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 8:51:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Used to really like him and although I’m no lawyer he always seems to be wrong and his opinions rarely seem to ring true. Anymore he sounds like he’s just saying what he’s been paid to say unfortunately...
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 8:53:47 AM EDT
[#32]
No! He is a flip flopper for whatever is popular.

A year ago, he loved Trump. Now he wants Trump in jail.

Last year the special counsel was a joke and had no hope ever doing anything legally against Trump. This year, Mueller is a genius, will indict Trump and get Trump impeached.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 8:55:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
He looks for shit to disagree with just so he has something to talk about.
View Quote
Bingo.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 8:59:23 AM EDT
[#34]
Erick Erickson, yes I know the trumpsters hate him, was an election law lawyer before becoming a radio host and made the statement that if you have a pattern and practice of doing something before running for office, ie. paying off floozies to keep quiet, they can't all of the sudden say it's now illegal because you became a politician.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 8:59:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Apparently he received the fat envelope
View Quote
T
This, right here. ^^^

He has definitely sold out. Calling Trump an unindicted co-conspirator..... Fucking disgraceful.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 9:01:11 AM EDT
[#36]
This
Quoted:
His legal analysis on political issues seems poorly reasoned, often coming down on the wrong side of a nuanced legal argument.
Ever since he said he had sources that confirm the FBI had wiretapped Trump Tower, he has been pretty never Trump. He was either blackmailed, threatened in some manner, or bribed after that. It seems after that on air event, his opinion of Trump, and his legal opinions regarding Trump issues, have turned 180 from what they were before. Pretty strange.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 9:02:33 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 9:02:49 AM EDT
[#38]
And that video is the reason right there that we have Trump. The people are fed up with the bullshit of DC.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 9:07:22 AM EDT
[#39]
I have always liked him. He is a staunch Constitutionalist, even when folks don't like Liberty but say they do. And there is a LOT of folks here who fall into that category.
But, I am libertarian, and haven't heard anything from him in years.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 9:07:58 AM EDT
[#40]
I like him. He is not on the "right" or the "wrong" side of any issue. He is on the Constitutional side of every issue and he expects the three branches of Government to do THEIR defined JOBS, nothing LESS and nothing MORE than that!
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 9:09:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Faux News.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 9:11:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Opinionated ex- government employee trying to make a buck on Fox News.
View Quote
That's about it.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 9:12:34 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Here's a video I enjoyed.  But it doesn't cast Kavanaugh in a very good light so many of the new breed of Neo-Cons will discard it.

It's published by the Mises Institute, which Napalitano is a part of.  They are somewhat extreme libertarians, and I find that I rather like their stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uTR3qNW70w
View Quote
This is an excellent video and there are several more from Judge Napalitano on the Mises Institue's you tube channel.

His take on Kavanaugh was well before the "she said" bullshit.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 9:13:50 AM EDT
[#44]
Eddie Munster grew up and became a judge. feel old yet?
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 9:14:23 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
You haven’t read a single thing he’s ever wrote if you think that. Here’s his statement after the parkland shooting. Compare that to the trumps.

Napolitano: What ''the right to bear arms'' really means
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 9:17:22 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
“The historical reality of the Second Amendment’s protection of the right to keep and bear arms is not that it protects the right to shoot deer. It protects the right to shoot tyrants, and it protects the right to shoot at them effectively, with the same instruments they would use upon us.”

-Andrew Napolitano

Trump supporters don’t like him because he supports the constitution regardless of politics.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 9:19:29 AM EDT
[#47]
Other than making generalities that most any of us could has he really been proven correct on anything specific as it pertains to the law?
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 9:20:23 AM EDT
[#48]
Listened to his opinion on this. Just can't help but think about same situation with John Edwards.  They charged him with campaign finance violations for paying off girlfriend.  He was never convicted.  Don't see how Trump situation different. Guess main difference here is that situation involves Trump.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 9:30:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Hes become a beating.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 9:35:05 AM EDT
[#50]
He says on air what a lot of ARFCOMM says here, so some like him. Never met the dude-normally don't like Yankee lawyers.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top