User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/14/2014 9:48:18 PM EDT
[#1]

Dat face.

Link Posted: 1/14/2014 9:54:29 PM EDT
[#2]
too old.  do not want.  plus, my guess is her hair in ER was more her natural hair, & the Good Wife hairdo is the benefit of modern chemical treatments.

old enough to have gray pubes + frizzed out hair = no thanks, Jeff.

ETA: emoticon
Link Posted: 1/14/2014 10:02:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd do her...

...of course, I'd do...

her all night long
Link Posted: 1/14/2014 10:22:31 PM EDT
[#4]
i have the feeling that if you knew her personally, she'd be a knockout.

but she would not be my choice of woman to be immortalized in corinthian marble.
Link Posted: 1/14/2014 10:51:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I think the pictures posted have a huge amount of photoshopping applied by the photographer, but I'd still smash it deep and hard
Link Posted: 1/14/2014 11:21:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Oh yea.    Plus she's a freak.

Hmm...  That looks like a cartridge necklace.

Link Posted: 1/15/2014 12:45:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Dat face.

View Quote

"Pussy doesn't have a face."
--Cicero
Link Posted: 1/15/2014 1:00:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Totally agree.  Wife and I watch GW every sunday night or DVR it and she looks very good in almost every scene on that show.  Really looks like a hot MILF.  Has a nice rack and overall body, esp for a woman her age, and dresses and presents it very well.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Her in ER- hell no.

Her in Good Wife - top notch.

maybe I'm getting older and different things matter. The intellectual aspects of her character in GW make her very attractive. That and she got rid of the horrible ER perm

Totally agree.  Wife and I watch GW every sunday night or DVR it and she looks very good in almost every scene on that show.  Really looks like a hot MILF.  Has a nice rack and overall body, esp for a woman her age, and dresses and presents it very well.

I'd never seen an episode until recently.  The show isn't half bad.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top