Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 8:42:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Has the OP come back? Or did he just flop his cock and leave?

We need a cock flopping smiley( COC compliant of course).
View Quote

Still here. I know a guy that's into creating animations. I'll see if he can make one up
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 8:45:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Does she kiss as well as your sister?
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 8:45:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

When you're bleeding heavily, you got seconds to get it hemmed up. Keep your shit in the vehicle, I'll keep mine with me. No sweat bro.

Not "tier 1" or any of that shit, just a dude. My job does take me to some shady places, full of Somalis and fuck wads of the likes.

Hope in one hand, prepare in the other
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or the entire story is made up.

It's that or OP is a pretty odd guy. I'm all about guns and have several blowout kits but I'd still give OP a sideways look if he started unstrapping his ankle mounted blowout kit. Unless he is some sort of "Tier 1 badass" that gets in firefights on regular basis but I sense that is not the case here. I keep a pressure dressing and a tourniquet along with some other first aid items in my vehicle. I keep a proper "blowout kit" with a better tourniquet, multiple dressing, chest seals, etc in my range box. But I don't walk out my front door like I'm expecting an IED to take both my legs off.

Free country and all that but all the EDC stuff seems pure Walter Mitty. If the OP is ever around when a mall gets shot up or something he will have proved me wrong, but until then don't expect people not to look at you funny when you are all tactical in a very non tactical situation.

When you're bleeding heavily, you got seconds to get it hemmed up. Keep your shit in the vehicle, I'll keep mine with me. No sweat bro.

Not "tier 1" or any of that shit, just a dude. My job does take me to some shady places, full of Somalis and fuck wads of the likes.

Link Posted: 12/8/2016 8:46:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Did you flop your cock on them too ?
Or maybe it was the blowout kit that did it ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do like peanut butter, but today I was not alone in my room. I was giving a presentation to my Board of Directors about how I can add $2 million of business to my region. Knocked it out of the park. Now, where is that peanut butter sandwich?

Did you flop your cock on them too ?
Or maybe it was the blowout kit that did it ?

You don't tell good jokes. Do you often find it hard to make fun of someone? You're the guy that always has the come-back two hours later, aren't you?
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 8:47:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You clearly have a flaw in your reverse planning sequence. Start over at the point where all tangos are neutralized and the area is secure. Work backwards to the action point where you have delineated a step where you are bleeding. Remove that action point and reallocate your time.

I think you will find that this will yield a more positive outcome.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hemostat agent, chest seal, TQ x2, pressure dressing, triangle bandage.

I can use the gun for making A bad guy bleed, what's going to happen if I am bleeding?

You clearly have a flaw in your reverse planning sequence. Start over at the point where all tangos are neutralized and the area is secure. Work backwards to the action point where you have delineated a step where you are bleeding. Remove that action point and reallocate your time.

I think you will find that this will yield a more positive outcome.

Positive outcomes is what I'm after.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 8:48:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd be leary of setting down a loaded gun and reloads within reach of an obviously unhinged person (Hitlery supporter).
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 8:49:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Don't let the haters get you down man
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I appreciate your perspective, BP.

Don't let the haters get you down man

I've got much thicker skin than that.  Can't take anything personally here, too many of these people need to look in the mirror. We wouldn't all hang out together online if we weren't all half retarded
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 8:52:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or the entire story is made up.

It's that or OP is a pretty odd guy. I'm all about guns and have several blowout kits but I'd still give OP a sideways look if he started unstrapping his ankle mounted blowout kit. Unless he is some sort of "Tier 1 badass" that gets in firefights on regular basis but I sense that is not the case here. I keep a pressure dressing and a tourniquet along with some other first aid items in my vehicle. I keep a proper "blowout kit" with a better tourniquet, multiple dressing, chest seals, etc in my range box. But I don't walk out my front door like I'm expecting an IED to take both my legs off.

Free country and all that but all the EDC stuff seems pure Walter Mitty. If the OP is ever around when a mall gets shot up or something he will have proved me wrong, but until then don't expect people not to look at you funny when you are all tactical in a very non tactical situation.

What is BS?
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 8:54:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'd be leary of setting down a loaded gun and reloads within reach of an obviously unhinged person (Hitlery supporter).
View Quote

Was not within her reach. Was on the mantle across the room 20 feet away. And I didn't move away from it.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 8:55:06 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm really not understanding the hate here for someone carrying that I would hope the majority of us carry every day Is this just a "me too!" dogpile following a single retard? Only difference for me is that I don't have pepper spray and my IFAK is in a pocket....
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 9:00:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You don't tell good jokes. Do you often find it hard to make fun of someone? You're the guy that always has the come-back two hours later, aren't you?
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/8/2016 9:05:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Just a regular guy that trains a bit.
View Quote

Is your real name Yuri?

As in..."Yuri, the trainer who trains?"

Link Posted: 12/8/2016 9:10:38 PM EDT
[#13]
I thought this thread was about Siracha sauce.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 9:33:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Please, no more cock pics in GD.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Family member in town for a family gathering of sorts. Have not all been together in some time. She's staying with other family. I walk in from work and see her sitting in our living room with other family members conversating. I see she is wearing an Hill-Dog shirt. I know she's butt hurt over the loss.

I take my G19, spare mag, knives, pepper spray, and blow out kit off and place it all on the mantle across the room from her.

Everyone kinda stopped talking when I did it cause the blowout kit is on an ankle rig.  Makes loud velcroie noise when taken off.

I pissed her off quite rapidly. She said she wouldn't be coming back.

Please take a photo of tyour edc

Please, no more cock pics in GD.

Still can't post a pic. Don't have the option.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 9:48:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Dude that title....Makes you sound like an idiot and inbred. Because of this I have once again gone BACK to get MORE Blonde roast coffee because this thread especially has caused me great anguish and pain from it's boredom and confusion.
View Quote

The blonde coffee post made me LMAO
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 9:54:46 PM EDT
[#16]
In on......um.....like page 5 or 6
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 9:58:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I need a blowout kit for the next time I eat at Ryan's Steakhouse.
View Quote

Are you shhhharta you do?
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 9:59:17 PM EDT
[#18]
People like OP move from Ohio to Florida and mess Florida up.

Link Posted: 12/8/2016 10:04:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
You EDC a med kit on your ankle?

I just keep one in the truck like a normal person.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/8/2016 10:12:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I do like peanut butter, but today I was not alone in my room. I was giving a presentation to my Board of Directors about how I can add $2 million of business to my region. Knocked it out of the park. Now, where is that peanut butter sandwich?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
All I got from the op is he acts like a douche bag and carries a bunch of shit on him everywhere while acting like a douche bag.

Jesus..

Kinda what I got as well. Everyone I've known from the military to the real world who carries that much shit on them everyday usually lacks skill for social interaction and sit alone in their rooms at night covered in peanut butter watching post apocalyptic movies just waiting to fo.

Pretty good gig for a High School kid
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 10:20:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I'm a Buckeye, bro.
View All Quotes

I know that, bro

Which Buckeye is your favorite? Luisa or Audra?
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 10:27:16 PM EDT
[#22]

Silver laced wyandotte?

Link Posted: 12/8/2016 10:28:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'm really not understanding the hate here for someone carrying that I would hope the majority of us carry every day Is this just a "me too!" dogpile following a single retard? Only difference for me is that I don't have pepper spray and my IFAK is in a pocket....
View Quote

Guy at work was walking around at the beginning of lunch, carrying a can and bitching about wanting to know why we had a refrigerator, microwave, paper plates and plastic utensils, but didn't have "a fucking can opener".

I pulled a P38 off my key ring and handed it to him.  He asked what it was, so I told him it was "a fucking can opener".  I had to open the can for him, because he couldn't figure out how to use it.  Then I got to bitch at him for spending so much time talking about his hunting and camping trips, but he had never even heard of a P38 can opener.

I started keeping a first aid kit in the car when my daughter was little, after she scraped a knee during a day trip to Chattanooga.  It was one of the 'big plastic box' first aid kits that you can find at the pharmacy, and some of the contents didn't hold up well to being in a car that was parked in the sun in August, so I eventually took it out of the car.  

During a trip to DC (parked out at the end of a metro line and rode the metro into DC), I ended up carrying her on my shoulders, after her sandals rubbed a blister on her foot.  A souvenir shop employee was kind enough to give us a band aid from the store's first aid kit, after I asked if they sold band aids, but things would have gone much better if I had been carrying band aids from the start, so four or five band aids got added to my wallet for several years (got out of the habit, for some reason).  The first aid kit in the car was useless in that situation.

I really should start carrying at least a boo-boo kit, and put a decent first aid kit in the car.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 10:41:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I think it's something to do with glory holes and blow jobs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Blowout kit = adult diaper and baby wipes?

I think it's something to do with glory holes and blow jobs.

so duct tape.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 10:41:56 PM EDT
[#25]
What's the rate on the street for a good cock flop?
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 10:44:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 10:54:06 PM EDT
[#27]
I can't think of a single reason why you would want to do that or think that it is cool.  Why not get your make America great again goofy hat and act as if nothing had happened.  She would go ballistic.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 10:54:20 PM EDT
[#28]
LOL that is all it took to trigger the liberal Hill-dog.  Man she is weak sauce.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 11:07:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
You EDC a med kit on your ankle?

I just keep one in the truck like a normal person.
View Quote

I keep trying to figure this one out myself.  What's the point of a blow out kit on your ankle? If you absolutely have to have a blow out kit on you, why not wear cargo pants,where you or someone else can access it?
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 11:08:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Guy at work was walking around at the beginning of lunch, carrying a can and bitching about wanting to know why we had a refrigerator, microwave, paper plates and plastic utensils, but didn't have "a fucking can opener".

I pulled a P38 off my key ring and handed it to him.  He asked what it was, so I told him it was "a fucking can opener".  I had to open the can for him, because he couldn't figure out how to use it.  Then I got to bitch at him for spending so much time talking about his hunting and camping trips, but he had never even heard of a P38 can opener.

I started keeping a first aid kit in the car when my daughter was little, after she scraped a knee during a day trip to Chattanooga.  It was one of the 'big plastic box' first aid kits that you can find at the pharmacy, and some of the contents didn't hold up well to being in a car that was parked in the sun in August, so I eventually took it out of the car.  

During a trip to DC (parked out at the end of a metro line and rode the metro into DC), I ended up carrying her on my shoulders, after her sandals rubbed a blister on her foot.  A souvenir shop employee was kind enough to give us a band aid from the store's first aid kit, after I asked if they sold band aids, but things would have gone much better if I had been carrying band aids from the start, so four or five band aids got added to my wallet for several years (got out of the habit, for some reason).  The first aid kit in the car was useless in that situation.

I really should start carrying at least a boo-boo kit, and put a decent first aid kit in the car.
View Quote
If you have an import junkyard nearby stop in and check for middle of the road and upper end Mercedes. They all come from the factory with a pretty extensive first aid kit. The better the car, the better the kit.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 11:09:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Quoted:

View Quote

What job do you have that you get to carry all that?

What job do you speak to a board of directors to add 2 million in sales but also go to shady places with Somalis.

And last question is why do you carry pepper spray with guns and knives. If I need pepper spray, I need my gun.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 11:13:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
What do you do that requires all of that? 
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Family member in town for a family gathering of sorts. Have not all been together in some time. She's staying with other family. I walk in from work and see her sitting in our living room with other family members conversating. I see she is wearing an Hill-Dog shirt. I know she's butt hurt over the loss.

I take my G19, spare mag, knives, pepper spray, and blow out kit off and place it all on the mantle across the room from her.

Everyone kinda stopped talking when I did it cause the blowout kit is on an ankle rig.  Makes loud velcroie noise when taken off.

I heard swim meets could be rough. Maybe swim meets.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 11:13:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It's for when you eat Taco Bell, and get stuck in traffic on the way back to work.
View Quote

So, spare set of clothes and a whole tub of wet wipes...
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 11:16:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Well, lets not get too critical of the guy. He was a douche with his family, but he doesn't really carry too much
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I had to Google that, too, and that was what I figured he meant... Man, some people here carry a lot of shit with them!

Well, lets not get too critical of the guy. He was a douche with his family, but he doesn't really carry too much

You got some ankle space left, don't you, pony? You should really get an ankle blow out kit...
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 11:20:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Would these help my floppy glock?
Asking for a friend, of course.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/01Y4no6dCYs/maxresdefault.jpg
View Quote

Should work, just be sure to see a doctor if it's not back to its floppy self after four hours
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 11:22:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Why the pepper spray, OP? Are you a mall security guard?
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 11:23:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

A good pocketable IFAK is my priority, but I also keep an assortment of booboo stuff as well because you're far more likely to need it One you can live without but is often nice to have, and one can save your life but probably won't see actual use... I prefer to keep both. I've been dinged up enough to know that the moment I decide I don't need it, I'm going to end up with a nail through my hand

I have a low-key GHB in the car (in the form of a "no second glance" manpurse) that doubles as an active shooter bag as well, with enough contents to handle basic first aid on at least 2-3 more people along with water, a little food and other basic supplies and tools.

Quoted:
I keep trying to figure this one out myself.  What's the point of a blow
out kit on your ankle? If you absolutely have to have a blow out kit on
you, why not wear cargo pants,where you or someone else can access it?
I usually wear shorts so it's not usually practical for me, but a number of guys I know in the EP and contracting world use them because they'll still have it if they have to dump their belt or chest rigs. No cargo pockets on suits or slacks either. They're reasonably lightweight and I've been told you don't even notice it after wearing it for a couple of hours.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 11:29:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I understand Bucs womens volleyball gets pretty intense
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 11:30:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Hope you also have had instruction on when and how(correct placement etc) to use the hemostatic agent and TQ. I personally would never use one unless I was out in the wilderness or a mass casualty event in which care would be delayed more than an hour.

Always attempt direct pressure first. Tq have high risk of permanent nerve, tissue and vascular damage if left on too long so unless you can't stop it with pressure then don't use it..

I can also tell you from working in the ER that quikclot is hell to remove and usually takes the scab with it when removed from what I've seen bringing you back to square one. I'm not even sure I'd use it on a gsw. Maybe just a larger trauma area from like an explosion or something on the torso.

Honestly I've seen lots of gsw and traumas and there aren't many that I would think you would need a tq or quikclot for in our world today. You say you only have seconds to get hemmed up but I've seen limbs ripped off in MVCs and ems couldn't get there for 15 minutes. And the folks lived. So short of a mass casualty event or being in bfe I don't see much use for them.

But that's just my opinion. I'm sure others will have differing opinions or experiences.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 11:31:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
A good pocketable IFAK is my priority, but I also keep an assortment of booboo stuff as well because you're far more likely to need it One you can live without but is often nice to have, and one can save your life but probably won't see actual use... I prefer to keep both. I've been dinged up enough to know that the moment I decide I don't need it, I'm going to end up with a nail through my hand

I have a low-key GHB in the car (in the form of a "no second glance" manpurse) that doubles as an active shooter bag as well, with enough contents to handle basic first aid on at least 2-3 more people along with water, a little food and other basic supplies and tools.

I usually wear shorts so it's not usually practical for me, but a number of guys I know in the EP and contracting world use them because they'll still have it if they have to dump their belt or chest rigs. No cargo pockets on suits or slacks either. They're reasonably lightweight and I've been told you don't even notice it after wearing it for a couple of hours.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
I keep trying to figure this one out myself.  What's the point of a blow
out kit on your ankle? If you absolutely have to have a blow out kit on
you, why not wear cargo pants,where you or someone else can access it?

That makes sense...
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 11:32:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 11:32:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

No, it was supposed to be cock. Thanks for the benefit of the doubt though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe he meant flopped Glock.

Like he flopped Glock onto the mantle.

No, it was supposed to be cock. Thanks for the benefit of the doubt though.

This doesn't really help the whole "over compensation" stereotype.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 11:34:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Hope you also have had instruction on when and how(correct placement etc) to use the hemostatic agent and TQ. I personally would never use one unless I was out in the wilderness or a mass casualty event in which care would be delayed more than an hour.

Always attempt direct pressure first. Tq have high risk of permanent nerve, tissue and vascular damage if left on too long so unless you can't stop it with pressure then don't use it..

I can also tell you from working in the ER that quikclot is hell to remove and usually takes the scab with it when removed from what I've seen bringing you back to square one. I'm not even sure I'd use it on a gsw. Maybe just a larger trauma area from like an explosion or something on the torso.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/8/2016 11:35:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Domino's does deliver in some fucked up areas.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 11:37:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I can't think of a single reason why you would want to do that or think that it is cool.  Why not get your make America great again goofy hat and act as if nothing had happened.  She would go ballistic.
View Quote

What good is being so epicly many if you can't whip out that manhood to the occasionally libtard?

This isn't about self defense, it's about self esteem.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 11:38:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

7-11?

Link Posted: 12/8/2016 11:43:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 11:50:09 PM EDT
[#48]
OP, hope your asshole gets better. I can't imagine carrying a blowout kit everywhere.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 11:57:52 PM EDT
[#49]
You're clearly a very big deal.
Link Posted: 12/9/2016 12:00:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Flop some cock...? Who the fuck talks like that?
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top