Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 6/16/2021 8:13:45 AM EDT
Rather strange experience, out town so I had to get breakfast somewhere.

Dystopia is here.

Automated voice lady at the intercom was particularly unnerving.

Also 6 fucking dollars?

I can get the same thing I got at quickstar for 395.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:15:12 AM EDT
[#1]
But what did you get?
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:15:28 AM EDT
[#2]
McDonalds gives me bloody diarrhea for 2 days just from walking by
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:17:34 AM EDT
[#3]
McDonalds is pro antifa and pro tranny. I haven’t seen such visible nonsense from Hardees. There’s no reason to go to McDonald’s anymore.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:18:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Some people’s fetish.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:19:48 AM EDT
[#5]
I like most of the breakfast menu.
Big Mac, fishes sammich, & chicky nuggies too!
That's about it tho.
I don't go very often anymore, it just got way too expensive.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:22:45 AM EDT
[#6]
For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:22:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
But what did you get?
View Quote

I'm guessing it was food #3

Food #1 seems like too obvious of a choice.  If you have already skipped food #1, you may as well go ahead and skip food #2.  At that point you are too tired of the decision process to make it the end of the list at food #4.  (if you are at McDonald's, decision making skills are not your forte to begin with)  So, by default you wind up with food #3.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:24:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:26:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.
View Quote

that wasnt funny

the first time
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:27:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Did you get something off the menu you had 20 years ago and did it taste the same? When I grew up Mom had to drive us a couple towns over as a special treat to go to McDonald's and the Big Mac still to this day pretty much tastes the same. There seems to be a Micky D's in every town now and the choices have grown too.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:31:21 AM EDT
[#11]
I went for the first time in several years. Because it was a 24/7 location and everywhere else was closed. The BigMac meal is now north of $10.

Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:33:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Damn, you're weak.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:36:01 AM EDT
[#13]
The last time I went to McDonald's it was to buy a breakfast sandwich.

Mine came with a fly embedded in it. Instant disposal of that bad boy.

It was probably my fault, I didn't say "hold the flies".

Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:36:08 AM EDT
[#14]
A Sausage Egg McMuffin with extra butter is one of the world's best foods.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:38:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Iowa, right? Caseys breakfast pizza. 2.50, coffee another 1.79 or so.

Next question.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:39:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Tier 1
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:39:59 AM EDT
[#17]
If I'm going to eat shit tier fast food, it definitely wouldn't be from a fucking mcdonalds. They can fuck right off.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:40:17 AM EDT
[#18]
You're gonna be doubled over in pain in the can for the next 4 hours.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:40:23 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Dude, try some decaf!
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:40:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
McDonalds is pro antifa and pro tranny. I haven’t seen such visible nonsense from Hardees. There’s no reason to go to McDonald’s anymore.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:41:02 AM EDT
[#21]
I have no idea last time I've been to one...

I'm not even sure where the closest one is.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:42:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Even their dollar menu items are $2.xx now.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:42:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Food sucks. Is plastic. The fries have no taste. I won't go in one.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:43:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
You should have ordered something from the secret menu.
View Quote

Yep. I ALWAYS order from the secret menu.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:45:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I'm guessing it was food #3

Food #1 seems like too obvious of a choice.  If you have already skipped food #1, you may as well go ahead and skip food #2.  At that point you are too tired of the decision process to make it the end of the list at food #4.  (if you are at McDonald's, decision making skills are not your forte to begin with)  So, by default you wind up with food #3.
View Quote

Number 9, A number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip ...
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:45:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Examples of items on said secret menu?
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:46:00 AM EDT
[#27]
Is this a virtue signal?
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:46:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I have no idea last time I've been to one...

I'm not even sure where the closest one is.
View Quote

Since the last time I’ve been there.

They’ve remodeled my local McDonald’s.

It then caught on fire and burned down.

And then they rebuilt it.

And I still haven’t been there.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:51:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:52:27 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Is this a virtue signal?
View Quote

... What?
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:52:47 AM EDT
[#31]
McD breakfast is well known to be overpriced.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:54:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Got a chicken biscuit and a bacon egg and cheese last weekend and it was over $8 for just the two of them. Not even any hash browns or drinks, just the 2 biscuits. I was expecting $5ish
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:57:11 AM EDT
[#33]
Gentlemen you haven't lived until you've experienced a chicken mcflurry.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:57:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

that wasnt funny

the first time
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

that wasnt funny

the first time

Nor the zillionth time.  

Quoted:
Gentlemen you haven't lived until you've experienced a chicken mcflurry.

Actually, the best thing IMHO?.......

McNuggets.  And my favorite dipping sauce - their vanilla milkshake.  Trust me.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:59:12 AM EDT
[#35]
I like their breakfast menu, mcgriddles and mcmuffins are good along with their hashbrowns. I also don't mind the occasional Big Mac.

I really haven't gone there in months, I might stop at McDonalds like once a year, it's more expensive than it should be and realistically the food is terrible for you.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 9:01:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

McNuggets - “loaded”

Big Mac - “ultimate” style

McDouble - “smothered”

That’s just a few of the many items you can get customized to your every want and need. It really is an enjoyable place to dine out with family.

Link Posted: 6/16/2021 9:01:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

that wasnt funny

the first time
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

that wasnt funny

the first time

Link Posted: 6/16/2021 9:02:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Tender tummy thread lol
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 9:06:08 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Tender tummy thread lol
View Quote
yep

Link Posted: 6/16/2021 9:06:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Tender tummy thread lol
View Quote

I'll eat some sketchy ass shit.

I've just never really gone to McDonalds.

I will FUCK UP some Taco Bell.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 9:07:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Taco Bell is my guilty jam lol
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 9:15:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Big Mac has all the taste of a piece of cardboard.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 9:25:13 AM EDT
[#43]
The last time I went to McDonalds GW Bush was President.  The time before that Reagan.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 9:28:06 AM EDT
[#44]
How many threads do you start per day?
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 9:31:12 AM EDT
[#45]
I’ll do a Sausage Egg McMuffin every so often. But, they stopped serving grilled chicken in DFW airport so there’s nothing I’ll eat there now. A couple grilled chicken breasts with no bun or condiments was a staple.

Maybe an occasional QPC. But, it’s when I just need something that makes a turd.

TC
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 9:33:00 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/16/2021 9:33:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Wife gets her coffee and drinks there because they’re cheaper.  True?
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 9:34:47 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn right, I went twice yesterday.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 9:34:53 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Mmmm, Hardee’s biscuits. Mmmm.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 9:38:09 AM EDT
[#50]
McD sign here says $13 pay and $500 sign on.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top