BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 1:05:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The new McDonald's spicy chicken sandwich has taken over for Chick-fil-A's.   It's better.  I didn't want to like it better, but it is.

View Quote

I tried one about 2 weeks ago and other than the pickles and the spicyness, I didn't think it had any flavor.  Soft bun and a thick chicken breast filet with nice breading, but almost zero flavor.

Popeyes chicken sandwich is the best in my opinion.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 1:12:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Denny's or Ihop wouldn't be that much more and the food is better.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 1:14:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Those squished together double cheese burgers are the best road food.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 1:16:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

that wasnt funny

the first time
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

that wasnt funny

the first time

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 4:07:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Sounds like some of you guys have seriously tender tummies if stopping by McDonald's doubles you up in pain for days afterwards.
View Quote
I'm pretty sure they were full of shit...before they got near a McDonalds. Seems they're still full of shit.

If all those people were actually getting sick off of food there...the state health departments would padlock the doors. McDonalds would soon go bankrupt.

Link Posted: 6/16/2021 4:16:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I go there every now and then for the 2 for $3 Double Cheeseburgers. They're about the best thing on their menu.
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:41:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Tier 1
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Tier 1

No he posts that same stupid bullshit in every fast food thread
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:48:36 PM EDT
[#8]
What's with the fast food drama queens?  So pure and virtuous with a robust yet delicate digestive system that just thinking about McD's give you waves of nausea, spasmatic colons and explosive diarrhea.  I don't support them but WTF with the dramatics?
Link Posted: 6/16/2021 8:49:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Lol

That never gets old.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 8:57:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What's with the fast food drama queens?  So pure and virtuous with a robust yet delicate digestive system that just thinking about McD's give you waves of nausea, spasmatic colons and explosive diarrhea.  I don't support them but WTF with the dramatics?
View Quote

Yeah I've noticed this myself lol
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 9:04:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Just reading threads about McDonalds gives me severe gas.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 12:20:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

These are the same people that think they will run and gun through the apocalypse eating whatever can be scrounged up.
Link Posted: 6/17/2021 12:25:19 PM EDT
[#13]
We got our BOGO Breakfast sandwiches from the McD's app this morning, a sausage egg McMuffin for me and a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit for me wife. The dog didn't get jack as we found all of a sausage muffin in the back floorboard one time after he had evidently spit all bites out. Actually, he did get a small, last bite of each of ours.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top