Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/2/2023 12:02:04 PM EDT
Weekly Recap

1) ???? Saudi Arabia enters trade alliance with China, Russia, India, Pakistan, and four Central Asian nations to step further away from reliance on the US dollar.

2) ???? China and France complete first LNG gas trade using Chinese Yuan, ending reliance on the US dollar for energy trades.

3) ???? China and Brazil to settle trades in their own currencies, ditching the US dollar.

4) Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa (BRICS) are developing a new currency, State Duma Deputy Chairman says.

5) ???? Saudi Arabia partners with China to build a Chinese oil refinery for 83.7 billion yuan ($12.2 billion).

6) ???? Kenya signs deal with Saudi Arabia and UAE to buy oil with Kenyan shillings instead of US dollars.

7) ????  President of Kenya tells citizens to get rid of US dollars.

8) Association of Southeast Asian Nations considers dropping the US dollar, euro, yen, and British pound for local currency financial settlements.

9) ???? El Salvador President officially signs bill eliminating all taxes on income, property, and capital gains for technology innovations.

10) ???? US Senator Elizabeth Warren launches "anti-crypto" re-election campaign.

11) ???? India to settle trade in Indian rupees with certain countries instead of US dollars, Commerce Secretary says.

12) ???? Chinese yuan surpasses the euro to become Brazil's second-largest currency in foreign reserves.

13) ???? US government to sell 41,500 #Bitcoin   ($1.18 billion) connected to Silk Road, in four batches this year.

14) ???? Hong Kong regulators to assist #crypto firms with banking in effort to become a digital asset hub.

15) #Binance  and CEO sued by US CFTC over alleged regulatory violations

16) ???? US Social Security funds are projected to run out by 2033, Reuters reports.

17) ???? 5 major banks raided by French authorities in €100 billion fraud investigation

18) ???? Former President Trump says President Biden is directly responsible for the bank failures and creating an economic catastrophe that will only get worse.

19) MicroStrategy purchases an additional 6,455 #Bitcoin  ($150 million).

20) ???? President Biden says the banking crisis is "not over yet."

21 )???? Saudi Arabia agreed to join the Shanghai Cooperation Organization as a dialogue partner. A China led security bloc.

22 ) We learned that the BRICS reserve currency could be potentially backed by gold and other commodities, such as rare-earth elements.

23 ) NATO to fully adopt Finland

24 ) ???? Hungary’s Prime Minister states NATO close to decision on sending peacekeeping troops to Ukraine.

25 ) ???? North Korea announced they will be sending 50,000 troops to Ukraine to fight along side with Russian troops.

26 ) ???? Putin signed decree to conscript 147,000 troops of next 3 months.

27 ) ???? Satellite imagery shows increased activity at main North Korean nuclear site.

28 ) Bank deposits fell 126 billion this past week. 225 billion since the banking crisis started.

29 ) Mammals in California and Oregon test positive for H5N1 bird flu.

30 ) 33 tons of gold were withdrawn from JP Morgan vaults this week.

31 ) 4.8 million ounces of silver sold from the COMEX this week.

This has all happened within seven days.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 12:04:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm SO glad the adults are back in charge!
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 12:04:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Biden is just the face. There are players behind the scene pulling strings to bring down our economy and distribute our wealth. These people are likely outside the US.

You have to plan for your family.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 12:04:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Most votes ever!!!
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 12:09:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I think some of us are aware of what’s coming, unfortunately, and it will be ugly. I just don’t know the best things to do to better my position before it kicks off… and I mean that physically and financially

Link Posted: 4/2/2023 12:11:21 PM EDT
[#5]
OPEC just announced they're go to start cutting oil production from May-Dec

glad our reserves are filled.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 12:12:38 PM EDT
[#6]
he's a senile old fool who was NOT elected president  -- a drooling puppet

but at least half that stuff has nothing to do with him
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 12:13:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Biden is just the face. There are players behind the scene pulling strings to bring down our economy and distribute our wealth. These people are likely outside the US.

View Quote

I’m no economist, but it would seem the more other countries pull away from the dollar, the weaker it’ll get, which will further perpetuate the migration away…could make for interesting times…

How much McChicken sauce for a family of four?
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 12:14:27 PM EDT
[#8]
You forgot the disease in Africa.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 12:29:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Sounds like they’re going to push the collapse this summer. OPEC cuts production, biden refuses to open up domestic production, whoalla $10+ gallon gas. A few refinery fires would not be a shocker.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 12:32:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 12:33:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I’m no economist, but it would seem the more other countries pull away from the dollar, the weaker it’ll get, which will further perpetuate the migration away…could make for interesting times…

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

With this and OPEC oil cut, just told the wife unit that she should be thinking ahead on purchases. Things we would use 6-12 months from now.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 12:34:13 PM EDT
[#12]
We dont want the rest of the world to look at America poorly.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 12:34:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Sounds like they’re going to push the collapse this summer. OPEC cuts production, biden refuses to open up domestic production, whoalla $10+ gallon gas. A few refinery fires would not be a shocker.
View Quote

This summer is going to be interesting  

There's not much a lay person can do except try to ride it out .

We are not in the big club
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 12:35:20 PM EDT
[#14]
What's with the question marks
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 12:36:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Three for free.....
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 12:40:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Crying wolf seems to be a staple here. But, this is just one more cutting of the threads holding things together. So yeah, I do not know how we will make it through the summer without hitting some type of crap hitting the fan.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 12:41:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I think some of us are aware of what’s coming, unfortunately, and it will be ugly. I just don’t know the best things to do to better my position before it kicks off… and I mean that physically and financially

View Quote

Some of the crap I’m doing is stuff like surfing places I think would be inaccessible should things go down. Fortunately most of the South China Sea area sucks for surfing. But China is building a naval base in Cambodia so I’d like to get some tourist time in before 2025 if possible.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 12:42:09 PM EDT
[#18]
[youtube]live/CEfUkDDVRl4?feature=share[/youtube]

Watching this right now.

eta, why are my copy pasted youtube links not showing up correctly?
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 12:43:17 PM EDT
[#19]
I feel this thread needs pinned. This is a very serious matter.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 12:46:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Weekly Recap

1) ???? Saudi Arabia enters trade alliance with China, Russia, India, Pakistan, and four Central Asian nations to step further away from reliance on the US dollar.

2) ???? China and France complete first LNG gas trade using Chinese Yuan, ending reliance on the US dollar for energy trades.

3) ???? China and Brazil to settle trades in their own currencies, ditching the US dollar.

4) Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa (BRICS) are developing a new currency, State Duma Deputy Chairman says.

5) ???? Saudi Arabia partners with China to build a Chinese oil refinery for 83.7 billion yuan ($12.2 billion).

6) ???? Kenya signs deal with Saudi Arabia and UAE to buy oil with Kenyan shillings instead of US dollars.

7) ????  President of Kenya tells citizens to get rid of US dollars.

8) Association of Southeast Asian Nations considers dropping the US dollar, euro, yen, and British pound for local currency financial settlements.

9) ???? El Salvador President officially signs bill eliminating all taxes on income, property, and capital gains for technology innovations.

10) ???? US Senator Elizabeth Warren launches "anti-crypto" re-election campaign.

11) ???? India to settle trade in Indian rupees with certain countries instead of US dollars, Commerce Secretary says.

12) ???? Chinese yuan surpasses the euro to become Brazil's second-largest currency in foreign reserves.

13) ???? US government to sell 41,500 #Bitcoin   ($1.18 billion) connected to Silk Road, in four batches this year.

14) ???? Hong Kong regulators to assist #crypto firms with banking in effort to become a digital asset hub.

15) #Binance  and CEO sued by US CFTC over alleged regulatory violations

16) ???? US Social Security funds are projected to run out by 2033, Reuters reports.

17) ???? 5 major banks raided by French authorities in €100 billion fraud investigation

18) ???? Former President Trump says President Biden is directly responsible for the bank failures and creating an economic catastrophe that will only get worse.

19) MicroStrategy purchases an additional 6,455 #Bitcoin  ($150 million).

20) ???? President Biden says the banking crisis is "not over yet."

21 )???? Saudi Arabia agreed to join the Shanghai Cooperation Organization as a dialogue partner. A China led security bloc.

22 ) We learned that the BRICS reserve currency could be potentially backed by gold and other commodities, such as rare-earth elements.

23 ) NATO to fully adopt Finland

24 ) ???? Hungary’s Prime Minister states NATO close to decision on sending peacekeeping troops to Ukraine.

25 ) ???? North Korea announced they will be sending 50,000 troops to Ukraine to fight along side with Russian troops.

26 ) ???? Putin signed decree to conscript 147,000 troops of next 3 months.

27 ) ???? Satellite imagery shows increased activity at main North Korean nuclear site.

28 ) Bank deposits fell 126 billion this past week. 225 billion since the banking crisis started.

29 ) Mammals in California and Oregon test positive for H5N1 bird flu.

30 ) 33 tons of gold were withdrawn from JP Morgan vaults this week.

31 ) 4.8 million ounces of silver sold from the COMEX this week.

This has all happened within seven days.
View Quote
This is a staggering amount of bad shit.

Could you do recaps like this every week? It's important to know the symptoms and reasons for our nation's decline.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 12:46:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Don’t forget the murdering tranny cunt
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 12:49:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Then Biden announced national tranny day, four days later. Look away from the bad stuff.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 12:49:26 PM EDT
[#23]
The resident rino lower life forms are too busy jerking each other off to trump getting arrested to care about any of this
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 12:57:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I feel this thread needs pinned. This is a very serious matter.
View Quote

I agree
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 12:59:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Then Biden announced national tranny day, four days later. Look away from the bad stuff.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The tranny day right after the murder of christians by a tranny is one of the worst things I have seen in my 55 years of life.

What is worse, democrats and lefties support this. Ohh... and dems like pedophiles.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 12:59:50 PM EDT
[#26]
I doubt NK is sending any troops anywhere.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 1:02:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Several sources say they are so we shall see.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 1:02:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Don't forget that Iran will also have enough nuclear material to produce weapons within the next two weeks. I believe that was announced this past week as well. Fun times.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/us-army-chief-iran-could-produce-enough-material-for-nuclear-weapon-within-2-weeks/
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 1:03:30 PM EDT
[#29]
So, things are looking up?
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 1:05:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Guess what will happen when all those un-needed US dollars come back to America?

What's that term,,,,,,,,,???????

Hyperinflation.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 1:06:27 PM EDT
[#31]
At least there weren’t any foreign balloons flying about this week.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 1:07:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Half of America are into mutilating kids and are content and too stupid to know this.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 1:09:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 1:10:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Well, since Pedo Joe Biden is on the payroll for the CCP, should we really be all that surprised?

Fuck Joe Biden, fuck the Swamp, Fuck the Democrats, fuck the RINOS.

It will have to get a hell of a lot worse and hurt a hell of a lot more before we have any hope of this country pulling its head out of its Demonicrat induced malaise
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 1:12:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 1:13:56 PM EDT
[#36]
I thought Kumala was in africa to smooth things over and make sure they are woke enough and were labeling all the bathrooms gender neutral

This is what happens when you have shit for brains in control
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 1:17:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

There’s a few on the list that can be contended but I think the overall gist is things are on a negative trend direction even if we can debate how negative or strike some from the list. I guess to be fair we’d have to compare it to a positive trend list and see where the overall balance shakes out.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 1:21:27 PM EDT
[#38]
silver and gold.... GD: how stupid. Buy CuntCoin. The returns are higher and you are hip with the kids.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 1:22:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Didn't see the Trump indictment listed .  Was that meant to overshadow all of these ?
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 1:22:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

but, somebody is letting them get away with it, whomever those players are
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 1:24:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Elections and appointments have consequences. All those Soros and Dem backed officials that simply raise taxes, give away money to people that don't earn any and not enforce the law are rotting us from the inside.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 1:27:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why are you making excuses for him?

Do you think that even if he is not always cognizant enough to make some of those decisions, who would've never have disagreed ith the steps being taken to dismantle the USA?   Because he's always been a piece of shit.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 1:30:51 PM EDT
[#43]
As long as there is a D next to a name, the idiots will vote for them again.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 1:37:30 PM EDT
[#44]
I guess coups have consequences.

I think a lot of Americans are going to regret not fighting back when we had a chance.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 1:43:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Foreign policy and domestic energy policy impacts almost every one of those points.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 1:47:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Maybe you might wanna add this to your list?

But on the upside there hasn't been any mean tweets.

India Abandons US Dollar In Trade Deal With Malaysia
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 1:48:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I guess coups have consequences.

I think a lot of Americans are going to regret not fighting back when we had a chance.
View Quote

A lot of Americans are too dense to recognize that the GOP is  party to all of this. muh vote hardur
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 1:48:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

There’s a few on the list that can be contended but I think the overall gist is things are on a negative trend direction even if we can debate how negative or strike some from the list. I guess to be fair we’d have to compare it to a positive trend list and see where the overall balance shakes out.
View Quote

I'm a firm believer that the experiment known as the United States of American is coming to an end and we the people allowed it.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 1:49:27 PM EDT
[#49]
I`m changing my pronouns to Me/My/Mine...
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 1:51:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top