BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 2:54:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
All these countries spooning China, what happens when chicoms puffed up bullshit collapses?
View Quote

This is a very good point, and I wanted to hear Zeihan's take. This is an interview from about one week ago so he doesn't reference the ditching of the dollar, but what he does say about China is rather sobering. Essentially, he thinks they are on the ropes also, and their moves have become desperate and in his words "insane". Taking all things into account, especially now with this move against our currency, I see virtually no way that global war can be avoided.

ETA: LOL at the thumbnail, Zeihan is the new Ron Paul
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 3:22:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm SO glad the adults are back in charge!
View Quote

I mean the Chicoms have funneled tens of millions to the US President through his crackhead son's phony advisory positions. Why wouldn't he sabotage us in favor of his employers? Let's get real.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 3:27:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Well that is it then, time to suceede.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 3:35:28 AM EDT
[#4]
So why can't states that have oil and refineries just tell the feds to pound sand and open up the oil. This is stupid that the let the federal government have their hands in it at all.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 3:35:31 AM EDT
[#5]
33 ton of Gold???
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 3:40:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Look on the bright side.

It's less than a week until we get to watch the Leader of the Free World guided around by the Easter Bunny, and you just can't put a price on THAT!

Link Posted: 4/3/2023 4:00:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Biden is just the face. There are players behind the scene pulling strings to bring down our economy and distribute our wealth. These people are likely outside the US.

You have to plan for your family.
View Quote

FBHO's Third Term.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 4:25:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Don't forget about the 100k+ man army Biden let march across our borders.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 4:40:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
This is a staggering amount of bad shit.

Could you do recaps like this every week? It's important to know the symptoms and reasons for our nation's decline.
View Quote

Because the wealthiest, most power hungry people in the world need us subjugated so they can make their power, wealth and control absolute?
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 4:41:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I doubt NK is sending any troops anywhere.
View Quote

NK doesn’t need to foot the bill.

Nothing happens in a vacuum.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 4:44:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I guess coups have consequences.

I think a lot of Americans are going to regret not fighting back when we had a chance.
View Quote

A lot of Americans who aren’t born yet certainly will.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 5:23:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm SO glad the adults are back in charge!
View Quote

Quoted:
Biden is just the face. There are players behind the scene pulling strings to bring down our economy and distribute our wealth. These people are likely outside the US.

View Quote

Quoted:
Most votes ever!!!
View Quote

Yeah it’s a real Fuck story and we are not the fuckers, we are the fuckees.
Gold and silver are high and going higher. Maybe guns are a good hedge along with lead.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 7:11:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I think it's coming to an end as well.  This whole shit show was set up by Obama.   We needed, at the very least, two terms in the White House to straighten things out somewhat.  Trump altered the establishment's plans; hence the reason everyone worked to get rid of him.
View Quote

It goes back further than Obama.   You could trace these problems back to the US leaving the gold standard,  but there have been a million bad decisions between then and now.

But you'd have to at least look back to Bush 1 and every president since him, with the one exception being Trump trying to undo as much of this mess as he could.

Now that the US is sliding off the throne it'll take generations of good Presidents (and they would have to be backed by a good congress and senate)to claw our way back.

Link Posted: 4/3/2023 7:28:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The end is coming, our nation is over...... and when it hits, people in this country are not going to know what to do, because it will be THAT BAD...>!!!!   Its almost as if you cant wrap your mind around whats coming, its like Biblical proportions BAD......  I think Gods judgement is coming to our nation and He will let our enemies destroy us, unless we turn back to Him.....

Im just praying, Come Lord Jesus, I know whats coming, and it aint good at all... I know some of you dont want to believe it, but its been festering for so long, the bubble just has to burst sooner if not later.......

IM TELLING YOU
                      GET YOUR HEARTS RIGHT WITH THE LORD FOLKS
View Quote

Amen.

We are living through the collapse of an empire.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 7:29:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I love how this thread is barely 2 pages meanwhile every trump derangement thread keeps going and going . What website is this again?
View Quote

One that is filled with RINOs and Dems?

I realized this in the first month here...
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 7:57:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Don't forget that Iran will also have enough nuclear material to produce weapons within the next two weeks. I believe that was announced this past week as well. Fun times.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/us-army-chief-iran-could-produce-enough-material-for-nuclear-weapon-within-2-weeks/
View Quote

They've been almost ready for decades.

Link Posted: 4/3/2023 8:02:25 AM EDT
[#17]
It'll be interesting when China starts sending carrier battle groups on "freedom of navigation" patrols in world's oceans.

Link Posted: 4/3/2023 8:15:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Don't forget about the 100k+ man army Biden let march across our borders.
View Quote

Each month.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 8:22:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Weekly Recap

1) ???? Saudi Arabia enters trade alliance with China, Russia, India, Pakistan, and four Central Asian nations to step further away from reliance on the US dollar.
View Quote

I said this was going to happen last year during the first week of the Ukraine invasion and was told it was impossible.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 8:35:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Peak America was the 80s and 90s and ended right at Sept 11, 2001. They wanted America to fall. It has taken more tham 20yrs but it will happen. Afghanistan is truly the killer of empires.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 8:43:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
People voted for change, and they got it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/3/2023 8:44:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

It may not even be a secret conspiracy.  How many millions has China paid to the Biden family?
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 8:44:57 AM EDT
[#23]
Trump was too divisive.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 9:25:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.

Pretty obvious that it’s been too good and too easy for quite a while now…
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 11:39:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Look on the bright side.

It's less than a week until we get to watch the Leader of the Free World guided around by the Easter Bunny, and you just can't put a price on THAT!

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 12:53:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Very tough times are ahead.  Sad stuff for sure.  Nothing we can do...
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 1:34:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Trump was too divisive.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 2:31:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/3/2023 2:40:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Biden could go down as the Greatest President ever if he just went before the country and admitted he is a complete fraud. Exposed the corrupt system, asked for forgiveness and resigned. I would respect him. Would be fun to watch the cockroaches run when the lights come on.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 3:52:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Biden could go down as the Greatest President ever if he just went before the country and admitted he is a complete fraud. Exposed the corrupt system, asked for forgiveness and resigned. I would respect him. Would be fun to watch the cockroaches run when the lights come on.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 3:58:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

We have allowed it.  The country is going to shit, and we will get exactly what we deserve.
View Quote

So the late 90s show dark angel was actually a documentary got it
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 4:02:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Look on the bright side.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top