And I approve

My Zenith Z5 RS should be suppressed soon

No SD, but it will satisfy my urges
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 2:03:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Thug build,
But make sure you rattlecan the addons
Added points if you hack the shit out of an old m4ras bottom tail and fit and jb weld to it the the ribbed handguard

But if you do a thug build you have to build an m79 pirate cutdown to go with it,
Every subgun guy needs a 40mm fuck your face shotgun pistol riding in a blown out molle pistol holster
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 2:07:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Thugnificent

Picked up my first MP5 clone, a PTR 9CT. Sending out my Form 1 tomorrow. It's getting a T2 on LT mount, FBI ambi lower, 4 position F stock, KAC rail, and KAC or Magpul VFG. I'll rig it up for a Haley Strategic sling. Haven't decided on which light/laser setup yet. Leaning towards a X400V IRc. Eventually a dedicated Omega 9K or other short suppressor will be in the works, I have an AAC TiRant 9 for now.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 12:48:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Welp

Its now been over a year since I purchased and last saw my SD can
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 4:23:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Welp

Its now been over a year since I purchased and last saw my SD can
View Quote
Oof. I'm at 13 months since I ordered my Omega 9k from Radian during Black Friday 2017. Didn't get delivered until April '18 and check was cashed 05/03/18. Any day now...
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 4:42:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Oof. I'm at 13 months since I ordered my Omega 9k from Radian during Black Friday 2017. Didn't get delivered until April '18 and check was cashed 05/03/18. Any day now...
View Quote
Yeah Ive officially lodged complaints with my congressman and senator

Fucking tired of waiting
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top