Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 9:41:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Im curious to see how this impacts his run for President.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/2/2022 9:42:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Taking the land of Canaan and putting men, women, and children to the sword to allow for population expansion is different from Labensraum and Gott Min Uns because all cultures are not equal.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Commies are operating concentration camps right now, Disney thanked the guards in their credits.

"Never again!"

Taking the land of Canaan and putting men, women, and children to the sword to allow for population expansion is different from Labensraum and Gott Min Uns because all cultures are not equal.

That’s racist.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 9:42:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Hes really putting the whole no publicity is bad publicity thing to a test
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 9:45:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Groundhog Day - "He might be okay."
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 9:46:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 9:47:02 AM EDT
[#6]

"Springtime for Hitler"...
Kanye's next Concept Album...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 9:47:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If we want to be literal about it, Hitler didn't kill 6 million Jews. Hitler was the head of a state that dedicated itself to murdering all sorts of people, including 6 million Jews. Hitler never pulled a trigger, fired up a single oven, or dumped a single load of Zyklon into a shower. Lots and lots of other people did because the state said so.

People who resisted that state ended up being shoved into guillotines by statist judges who were all too happy to behead people with a conscience for daring to call the statists wrong.  

To reduce the evils of Nazi Germany to Hitler is to utterly miss the point of what happened there. Hitler is not the problem with Nazi Germany. And the entire rubric of Nazi-ism vs communism similarly misses the real root of the horrors inherent in both: Statism. And the best trick the devil ever pulled was making the statist element disappear completely so it can keep working while people argue about which flavor of statism was responsible for more atrocities. Two wings of the same fucking bird. The antidote is a functioning republic with inviolable civil rights...something you don't hear hardly anyone arguing for at any level.

...but none of that is what Kanye is actually saying. He's just saying some braindead black supremacist shit
View Quote
This guy gets it.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 9:47:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 9:50:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

We are so deep into the land of the absurd. And peeps are so cerial about their own little personal Idaho. It really is 2016 all over again. Trolling to new levels. e'erbody. (MSNBC on right now praising the sublime Biden thing as the greatest presidency since Eisenhower)
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 9:51:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That’s racist.
View Quote

Christians and Jews believe Jericho had it coming including the daycares. Then they took all of the dead people's gold. (See Joshua 6:19 “all the silver and gold and the articles of bronze and iron are sacred to the Lord and must go into his treasury”). Killing men, women, and children and taking their gold is fine as long as you do it in the right historical context and belong to the right cultures.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 9:51:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What if instead of praising Hitler Ye had said “Purim is a holiday celebrating a state sponsored ethnic cleansing.”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s racist.

What if instead of praising Hitler Ye had said “Purim is a holiday celebrating a state sponsored ethnic cleansing.”

I would pay good money to watch Kanye show up at the ADL head quarters and just start swinging chickens around and demanding his 3 billion dollars back from Jon Greenblatt.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 9:54:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I think Elon just banned him.
View Quote

So much for free speech.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 9:55:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I would pay good money to watch Kanye show up at the ADL head quarters and just start swinging chickens around and demanding his 3 billion dollars back from Jon Greenblatt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s racist.

Link Posted: 12/2/2022 9:55:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I seriously wonder if he just wants out of the business and has chosen this route.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He says "they" control everything. "They" get upset about him saying that. "They" are able to destroy him because "they" do control everything. lol

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/59227/1630351220169-2194456.jpg

I seriously wonder if he just wants out of the business and has chosen this route.

So Kanye's done the equivalent of sending dozens of Dick Pics to GoatBoy?  Epic Flameout! ??

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 9:57:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 9:58:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Can someone please video magic Kanye into the place of Viggo's son in John Wick?

"It's not what you did, son, that angers me so. It's who you did it to."
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 10:02:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I hope he doesn’t get disappeared from media.

I want to see him on The View next.

Finally I want to him to debate Trump and Biden for President.

It’s the entertainment we deserve.
View Quote

It is.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 10:04:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Trump vs Ye would be amazing

EXCUSE ME
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 10:05:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Ye is the ultimate litmus test.

I’m enjoying watching him break so many peoples brains.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 10:10:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

If we never taught the people the read the Vulgate all of this Vox Populi, Vox Dei shit would never have happened.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 10:18:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Tuesday night: Leading with 88 million votes
Wednesday morning: 109 million votes show up, Amy Schumer wins
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 10:20:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
This guy gets it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If we want to be literal about it, Hitler didn't kill 6 million Jews. Hitler was the head of a state that dedicated itself to murdering all sorts of people, including 6 million Jews. Hitler never pulled a trigger, fired up a single oven, or dumped a single load of Zyklon into a shower. Lots and lots of other people did because the state said so.

People who resisted that state ended up being shoved into guillotines by statist judges who were all too happy to behead people with a conscience for daring to call the statists wrong.  

To reduce the evils of Nazi Germany to Hitler is to utterly miss the point of what happened there. Hitler is not the problem with Nazi Germany. And the entire rubric of Nazi-ism vs communism similarly misses the real root of the horrors inherent in both: Statism. And the best trick the devil ever pulled was making the statist element disappear completely so it can keep working while people argue about which flavor of statism was responsible for more atrocities. Two wings of the same fucking bird. The antidote is a functioning republic with inviolable civil rights...something you don't hear hardly anyone arguing for at any level.

...but none of that is what Kanye is actually saying. He's just saying some braindead black supremacist shit
This guy gets it.

Yep, 100%
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 10:37:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Whats more disgusting:

Ye has a hardon for hitler
UKR had a hardon for Hitler

I hate RUS UKR and Ye and always have. I hate RUS more (they have nukes pointed at us).

But we can't be giving more $$$ to UKR if they are going to end up another police state or new-style-soviet influencer.

RUS is just as anti-Semitic as UKR and the Nazi these days.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 10:43:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 10:43:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 10:46:29 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I am not clairvoyant, but having watched this dude's antics show up in the public sphere for a much longer time than I ever wanted, I'm reasonably certain that there's no fifth dimensional genius behind all of this.

What nobody wants to talk about is that Kanye's expressed jew hatred doesn't come out of nowhere. You could lift some of the shit he's said out of Louis Farrakhan's speeches. Everybody seems to forget that Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, and a shitload of others have said all manner of things about the jews.

It's a thing in the black world just like hating Asians is a thing in the black world.

Some of the shit he's saying is in perfect agreement with some of the black supremacist bullshit that runs rampant in those communities without comment or rebuke. Or have we all forgotten how groups of black supremacists surrounded a jewish store after one of the black Hebrew Isrealite types slaughtered a bunch of people in it? Literally in the face of some of the people who lost loved ones in that shooting saying they wished that more of them had been killed.

Nobody wants to talk about that.

Kanye didn't start riding Hitler's dick out of nowhere.
View Quote

That might be true if it weren't that by far the biggest influence in his life is likely the entertainment business which.. ya know.
So no, I get simple "They run my life, and if I criticize then I get canceled" on steroids.
It's not like he hasn't been pushed into a decision to go quiet or go nuclear.
He warned that criticism brings cancel, and they gave it to him with both barrels for just saying that.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 10:46:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Even Alex seemed shocked. You got to bring the crazy to phase Jones.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 10:48:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 10:54:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Correct.
View Quote

Alcuin tried to warn us 1200 years ago. "And those people should not be listened to who keep saying the voice of the people is the voice of God, since the riotousness of the crowd is always very close to madness"
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 11:08:44 AM EDT
[#30]
He's not crazy. Not in the 'smearing poop on the walls' sense. He's eccentric for sure, and possibly manic, but he has followed a path of logical reasoning, one step at a time, to arrive to conclusions such as this. What most people see as crazy is simply because they are only observing step Z, which looks very different from A, instead of themselves following A to B to C etc...

What frustrates me the most is that the right has to understand the only way you stop your enemies from calling you "racist" or "Nazi" etc is to say "Yeah, and?" When you remove their ability to use ad hominem's on you, you're untouchable, because that's all they have. Zero fear, lean into it and you're unstoppable. No sacred cows that are off limits, no "Well I'm not saying.." blah blah bullshit, no backpedaling apologies or 'clarification'. Imagine how different the debate would be if the specter of being called bad names didn't scare the fuck out of everyone on the right. That's what made Ye's appearance interesting.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 11:15:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Nazis persecuted non ethnic outgroups; commies are cancel culture by murdering each other - snitch on your neighbor so you can eat and he goes to the gulag to be slave labor the failed economy needed.

People on here complain about democracy, but at least bad democracy is bland; when autocracy is bad, it's BAD.
View Quote

Bad democracy is mob rule. That's BAD.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 11:18:55 AM EDT
[#32]
I think every zoo needs a couple nazis and communists in it. outside of a zoo they need to be delt with like lions tigers and bears.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 11:21:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
He's not crazy. Not in the 'smearing poop on the walls' sense. He's eccentric for sure, and possibly manic, but he has followed a path of logical reasoning, one step at a time, to arrive to conclusions such as this. What most people see as crazy is simply because they are only observing step Z, which looks very different from A, instead of themselves following A to B to C etc...

What frustrates me the most is that the right has to understand the only way you stop your enemies from calling you "racist" or "Nazi" etc is to say "Yeah, and?" When you remove their ability to use ad hominem's on you, you're untouchable, because that's all they have. Zero fear, lean into it and you're unstoppable. No sacred cows that are off limits, no "Well I'm not saying.." blah blah bullshit, no backpedaling apologies or 'clarification'. Imagine how different the debate would be if the specter of being called bad names didn't scare the fuck out of everyone on the right. That's what made Ye's appearance interesting.
View Quote

This is where I am.

Kanye and AJ are calling out the whole Free Speech issue. Both have dire current reasons to do so.
AJ is out a billion, and Kanye more. Twitter has failed both of them because of Elon's emotions.
Is there anywhere that unfettered debate can occur about controversial things? It isn't Twitter, and they're rubbing Elon's face in it. I hope he sees it.

It's high stakes and high drama for sure. Still, I want to see where this goes.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 11:24:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The love of a Ukrainian Slavic Nazi is very different from that of a Jewish Black Nazi.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 11:27:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I think every zoo needs a couple nazis and communists in it. outside of a zoo they need to be delt with like lions tigers and bears.
View Quote

But what if they are good at building rocket ships?
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 11:28:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Ye is the ultimate litmus test.

I’m enjoying watching him break so many peoples brains.
View Quote

They came to cancel him and Ye said fuck it and went all in instead of bitiching out and apologizing. If Ye apologized and begged for forgiveness they would have ruined him anyway.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 11:29:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Firstly, I’m sure whatever he said is pretty repugnant.

I didn’t actually watch the interview, however.  There’s a big line in the sand between saying some crazy, hurtful, stupid shit and inciting violence against people.

Did he say anything remotely close to incitement on this issue, either in the interview or a tweet?  

I see the Israeli embassy released a statement believing he did.  It seems Musk believes he did as well, which earned him the suspension.

I just haven’t seen anything out there from him resembling incitement, like “kill the Jews” or “these people need to be taken out” or anything like that.  I admit that I don’t really follow what he says too closely though.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 11:31:07 AM EDT
[#38]
I`ll play the Devils Advocate for a minute... Who were the inventors and perpetrators of Communism?... If you hate the Palestinians are you an anti-semite?
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 11:36:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This thread is really good. In the absurd way
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 11:38:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Dude knows how to double down, that’s for sure.
View Quote

He's in it just like these other clowns.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 11:38:50 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Firstly, I’m sure whatever he said is pretty repugnant.

I didn’t actually watch the interview, however.  There’s a big line in the sand between saying some crazy, hurtful, stupid shit and inciting violence against people.

Did he say anything remotely close to incitement on this issue, either in the interview or a tweet?  

I see the Israeli embassy released a statement believing he did.  It seems Musk believes he did as well, which earned him the suspension.

I just haven’t seen anything out there from him resembling incitement, like “kill the Jews” or “these people need to be taken out” or anything like that.  I admit that I don’t really follow what he says too closely though.
View Quote

He said he loves the jews. All of them. He said he loves everyone.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 11:38:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nazis persecuted non ethnic outgroups; commies are cancel culture by murdering each other - snitch on your neighbor so you can eat and he goes to the gulag to be slave labor the failed economy needed.

People on here complain about democracy, but at least bad democracy is bland; when autocracy is bad, it's BAD.

Two wolves one sheep
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 11:39:39 AM EDT
[#43]
We need moar free speech, OMG he said bad guy wasn't all bad all the time! Ban!
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 11:40:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Freedom of speech gives people the right to say shit others find offensive or disagree with.  Turn him off or block the idiot if you don't want to hear what he says.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 11:43:11 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 11:46:14 AM EDT
[#46]
Oops. Misfire.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 11:46:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Didn't hear it.  But in a kind of way, yes.  Scientists that were basically looted from the nazis were the reason our space program got where it did ("Our germans are better than their germans!")

On the other hand... well you seem to understand the potential fallout from praising the nazis in any capacity.  Maybe don't cut off your nose to spite your face, but maybe figure out what they did right like making the trains run on time and attribute it to something other than nazis.
View Quote

80% of modern medicine is based on nazi experiments...

and communism and islam killed more people than hitler....rarely a peep out of anyone about it
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 11:48:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
He is either the greatest troll in history or a nut that is right half the time.
View Quote

which is still more accurate than all our "experts' and news whores...
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 11:49:23 AM EDT
[#49]

oh no! israel officially comdemned him....

makes one wonder if he may be right after all
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 11:57:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Trump probably is too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
he's done now
Trump probably is too.

Please let it be true.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top