BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/18/2020 11:52:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Karen is just pissed that her own ass is on backwards.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/358028/16289C68-3A45-4E02-8685-97AFB1994C60-1507748.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/18/2020 11:59:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Bikini girl’s body is gunna have a short shelf life .......she may as well enjoy it while she can.
Link Posted: 7/18/2020 12:00:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I like to look at scantly clad attractive young ladies as much as any guy and dat bitch has a fine ass.

However, there is time and place for a swimming suit as abbreviated as that one was and it is not a family beach area.

She was doing a little unneeded slutiness and Karen was just being a Karen.

When assholes collide.

Link Posted: 7/18/2020 12:06:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I read she recently moved from Mexico to NYC.
View Quote

Mexico has only two modes... Thongkini on shapely young women. Muumuus on women shaped like a pallet of dog food. The middle ground is nearly non existent.

I’ve lived there for a combine 3.5+ years of my life. And married a half Latino/ Indian, half white tanned up California chica... My wife liens way to the skimpy bikini side, but will sometimes Momkini it up when needed.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 5:58:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Woman Confronts Sunbather for Wearing Bikini
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 6:03:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I like to look at scantly clad attractive young ladies as much as any guy and dat bitch has a fine ass.

However, there is time and place for a swimming suit as abbreviated as that one was and it is not a family beach area.

She was doing a little unneeded slutiness and Karen was just being a Karen.

When assholes collide.

View Quote

So, you are saying bikinis aren't appropriate at a beach? That's like saying you can't carry a firearm anywhere except for your home because it's not appropriate.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 6:10:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I truly believe that most situations can be defused by politely walking away. That situation, though, deserved a hearty "Fuck off, cunt!".
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 6:15:08 PM EDT
[#8]
She's like 16 guys.

Jesus Christ
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 6:24:12 PM EDT
[#9]

I find it quite interesting that Inside Edition wouldn't show the girl in her thongkini without editing/blacking it out.

Now, I like attractive women as much as the next guy...but think about that.
Link Posted: 7/19/2020 6:32:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I find it quite interesting that Inside Edition wouldn't show the girl in her thongkini without editing/blacking it out.

Now, I like attractive women as much as the next guy...but think about that.
View Quote

Thought the same.

And it is funny how we expect a  presumably non lesbian to be okay with half naked women in parek when most guys would be horrified if a gay dude was wearing the same thing in front of our family.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 11:36:22 AM EDT
[#11]
After watching that Inside Edition interview linked above...that girl is uglier than a mud fence.
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top