Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:40:08 AM EDT
[#1]
They will all quietly get into the boxcar trains.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:42:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
TURLEY: It is an extremely damning indictment. There are indictments that are sometimes called narrative or speaking indictments. These are indictments that are really meant to make a point as to the depth of the evidence. There are some indictments that are just bare bones. This is not. The special counsel knew that there would be a lot of people who were going to allege that the Department of Justice was acting in a biased or politically motivated way.

This is clearly an indictment that was drafted to answer those questions. It’s overwhelming in details. And, you know, the Trump team should not fool itself, these are hits below the waterline. These are witnesses who apparently testified under oath, gave statements to federal investigators, both of which can be criminally charged if they’re false. Those witnesses are directly quoting the president in encouraging others not to look for documents or allegedly to conceal them. It’s damaging.
View Quote

What an absolute joke that statement is.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:42:50 AM EDT
[#3]
View Quote

Rost hard !!!
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:50:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm sorry things are tough for you.
My life has never technically been better. I'll sit this one out. You, Kari, and your 75 million man army got this anyway, right.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I meant what I said

Oh, I have no doubt you meant it.  History shows us lots of people sit on the sideline when things get tough.

My life has never technically been better. I'll sit this one out. You, Kari, and your 75 million man army got this anyway, right.

lol, shit goes south there won’t be anybody sitting anything out.
You might not be slotting commies but the desperate wanting your shit coupled with the criminal element will make things spicy for everyone.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:53:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Starting with the “men” of GD first.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:54:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whatever makes you feel better in your decision making. Rationalization is a common human trait. Look at the braces.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:56:48 AM EDT
[#7]
I don’t believe they won their elections.

They don’t either since they are still asking, hoping, and working for you to vote for them again.

What I do believe is there is a double standard and it’s just as bad.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 7:57:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Maybe.

I have a theory that if we apply ourselves we can always find a solution within the constraints we set ourselves.

Example: 3/5ths compromise.  WOW   that in order to bring the south into the union....very creative.  

But if everyone including our government took war off the table we would act differently

We dont take it off the table.

I actually think the .gov wants a war.  They have a plan for it.  They can win....

None of us should look forward to it.  Especially the 60+ year old GD crowd that ain't gonna be in  the trenches.  I don't need my kids dying for ukebros.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The "other road to civil war", the first road leads to slavery, this is the only road left viable.

Maybe.

I have a theory that if we apply ourselves we can always find a solution within the constraints we set ourselves.

Example: 3/5ths compromise.  WOW   that in order to bring the south into the union....very creative.  

But if everyone including our government took war off the table we would act differently

I actually think the .gov wants a war.  They have a plan for it.  They can win....

None of us should look forward to it.  Especially the 60+ year old GD crowd that ain't gonna be in  the trenches.  I don't need my kids dying for ukebros.

So just throw the second amendment out the window and work in the constraints of what the government wishes us to work?

"O sir, we should have fine times, indeed, if, to punish tyrants, it were only sufficient to assemble the people! Your arms, wherewith you could defend yourselves, are gone...Did you ever read of any revolution in a nation...inflicted by those who had no power at all?" Patrick Henry
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:00:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck that.
It’s been a good run. Kids are gone and starting their own families. Some of us hate seeing this once great country evolve into a communist utopia. Anyone coming to my house with the intent to load me on a traincar is not going to find that job easy. Enjoy your chains. I refuse to allow that.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:05:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Every poster in here saying 'nothing will happen' 'look at the J6 guys' 'no one will do anything' is empowering the enemy. You are getting on a bullhorn begging the PTB to abuse us harder while promising no resistance. (To say nothing to announcing cowardice and willingness to submit to tyranny to the board).
View Quote

Might as well express your undying love and support for Big Brother / The State ,  skip all that larping and posturing .
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:07:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This bitch is nuttier than squirrel shit.
View Quote

If she said GOA or FPC, then maybe..but the NRA?

Bitch, please..
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:07:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Fuck that.
It’s been a good run. Kids are gone and starting their own families. Some of us hate seeing this once great country evolve into a communist utopia. Anyone coming to my house with the intent to load me on a traincar is not going to find that job easy. Enjoy your chains. I refuse to allow that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck that.

I would think that at some point a smart man would not wait for a tyrant to show up on his doorstep but would go into the field looking for the tyrant.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:08:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Might as well express your undying love and support for Big Brother / The State ,  skip all that larping and posturing .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Every poster in here saying 'nothing will happen' 'look at the J6 guys' 'no one will do anything' is empowering the enemy. You are getting on a bullhorn begging the PTB to abuse us harder while promising no resistance. (To say nothing to announcing cowardice and willingness to submit to tyranny to the board).

To each his own.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:10:18 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Bitch, please..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bitch, please..

Yeah she's outdated with the NRA, but at least  her hearts in the right place.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:10:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Dying a noble death for the average guy isn’t high on my list. But it’s better than eating dirt cookies.
View Quote

Marie Antionette's  actual translation from French was not, "Let them eat  cake"

the actual meaning was, "Let them eat cakes (of shit)" or let them eat cow dung
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:10:44 AM EDT
[#16]
I believe it on January 5th.  But after January 6th, I'd like to see her math
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:12:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

non-paying shill account: check

Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:12:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I believe it on January 5th.  But after January 6th, I'd like to see her math
View Quote

‘Bring arms’ will be a game changer. Those two words.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:14:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Whatever makes you feel better in your decision making. Rationalization is a common human trait. Look at the braces.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just taking GD at its word.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:16:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
TURLEY: It is an extremely damning indictment. There are indictments that are sometimes called narrative or speaking indictments. These are indictments that are really meant to make a point as to the depth of the evidence. There are some indictments that are just bare bones. This is not. The special counsel knew that there would be a lot of people who were going to allege that the Department of Justice was acting in a biased or politically motivated way.

This is clearly an indictment that was drafted to answer those questions. It’s overwhelming in details. And, you know, the Trump team should not fool itself, these are hits below the waterline. These are witnesses who apparently testified under oath, gave statements to federal investigators, both of which can be criminally charged if they’re false. Those witnesses are directly quoting the president in encouraging others not to look for documents or allegedly to conceal them. It’s damaging.

Lol right they've been welcoming people to give false testimony and fabrication of evidence. I bet blackmail , bribery, and coercion is encouraged.

Nothing at all would have been done with the Russian Delusions Hoax if it wasn't for Durham being assigned, and even then justice was not done.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:19:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Kind of amazing she hasn't been arrested and shackled and perp walked in an orange jump suit.
You know those fuckers are chomping at the bit to do it too.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:19:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I would think that at some point a smart man would not wait for a tyrant to show up on his doorstep but would go into the field looking for the tyrant.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck that.

Yeah, there would be a lot of that going around too.
The tyrants that sign up for this duty are going to quickly figure out it’s not going to be easy. The manpower that would encompass is simply not possible anyway.

Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:22:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Kind of amazing she hasn't been arrested and shackled and perp walked in an orange jump suit.
View Quote

We are at that stage of the game. Assassinations are next.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:26:08 AM EDT
[#24]
We can still turn things around without violence.

Have to be creative. Why isn’t there a group like GOA or FRAC but for parent rights? They can all donate and the group can work towards fight dangerous legislation. Would be able to provide communication to parents where to go, protest, who they should support in local elections, etc. also make sure the minority foreigners are involved cause they are tired of this bullshit and willing to kick things up a notch.

Do that for the issues people care about and are sick of being trampled on.

Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:28:14 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Having listened to others in the Trump admin who have gotten the "Treatment " by the feds ,  they get the results they need .  Thinking of KT McFarland for instance .
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:32:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pick up that can
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:35:40 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Even with thr number provided  most would die.  

People really don't understand what 10 years of civil war will look like.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mercenaries work both ways

Even with thr number provided  most would die.  

People really don't understand what 10 years of civil war will look like.

Round II (1861-65) was bad enough.

Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:37:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Forget about the Feds what are they going to do?  If a few hundred thousand patriots get arrested and plug up the system then it’s really game on to take this country back.  Just think how overwhelmed the border is, to not think our legal system wouldn’t be incapacitated and overwhelmed is foolish, they would just stop arresting people or shooting I guess, but the shooting justifies force in return.  It’s time for real men to stand up!!
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:40:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

So 600K to combat 200K fighters

From a pool of 75M

3 percent would be 2.25M, so 10x the number needed
View Quote

Your numbers are a little off… how many local, state, and fed LEO’s will jump at the opportunity to take out ‘insurgents’, ‘right wing extremists’, and ‘domestic terrorists’?  

Matt Bracken has several documentaries on how this could play out.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:43:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Have to be creative. Why isn’t there a group like GOA or FRAC but for parent rights? They can all donate and the group can work towards fight dangerous legislation. Would be able to provide communication to parents where to go, protest, who they should support in local elections, etc. also make sure the minority foreigners are involved cause they are tired of this bullshit and willing to kick things up a notch.

View Quote

Life is currently good on the personal front. I pray you are correct. A pile of history books however suggests otherwise. That isn’t the desired state of affairs but it is the state of affairs.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:47:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:49:45 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Forget about the Feds what are they going to do?  If a few hundred thousand patriots get arrested and plug up the system then it’s really game on to take this country back.  Just think how overwhelmed the border is, to not think our legal system wouldn’t be incapacitated and overwhelmed is foolish, they would just stop arresting people or shooting I guess, but the shooting justifies force in return.  It’s time for real men to stand up!!
View Quote

I expect there would be no problem just stuffing said 100k patriots in a warehouse and ignoring them for many years while slowly going through each case. Look at the arrestees from J6.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 8:52:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Bitch, please..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bitch, please..

This is what the NRA is up to currently......how about you?

https://www.nraila.org/legal-legislation/current-litigation/
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:01:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Have to be creative. Why isn't there a group like GOA or FRAC but for parent rights? They can all donate and the group can work towards fight dangerous legislation. Would be able to provide communication to parents where to go, protest, who they should support in local elections, etc. also make sure the minority foreigners are involved cause they are tired of this bullshit and willing to kick things up a notch.

View Quote
Moms For Liberty. They're a Constitutionally Minded Parental Rights Organization and the SPLC just named them a terrorist organization.

There are a ton of groups out there. Moms For Liberty, Young Republicans, Young Americans For Liberty, Liberty Caucus, etc, etc, etc...
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:02:39 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I don't know how we would begin to coordinate any type of revolution in this day and age.

They'd turn the internet and phone services off most Ricky tic. Most of those "75 million" aren't HAM radio operators.

Not mentioning the lengthy list of other heinous shit they will perpetrate on us.
View Quote

Goes both ways... if the goat fucking taliban can beat our ass, imagine what a bunch of pissed off marines can do...
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:03:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Trump will never make it until election day.  There is no possible way to protect him from all the left will be ready to throw his way this go-around.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:03:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Nowhere near that many anymore. His post election antics turned a lot of people off.

Heard Biden took a 5mil bribe so the election is shaping up to be a race between two felons.
View Quote

That's a pretty dormant account you got there... keep fucking that chicken...
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:05:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Goes both ways... if the goat fucking taliban can beat our ass, imagine what a bunch of pissed off marines can do...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't know how we would begin to coordinate any type of revolution in this day and age.

They'd turn the internet and phone services off most Ricky tic. Most of those "75 million" aren't HAM radio operators.

Not mentioning the lengthy list of other heinous shit they will perpetrate on us.

Keep in mind neither they nor the Iraqis ever won a fight in the field.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:18:58 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

So much for "lives, fortunes and sacred honor", huh?
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:20:54 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

No. She’s just fine, it’s the republic filled with people who are tolerating all of this that are the crazy ones.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:24:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I don’t believe they won their elections.

They don’t either since they are still asking, hoping, and working for you to vote for them again.

What I do believe is there is a double standard and it’s just as bad.
View Quote

I have no idea who would have won an honest election. I do know that rampant cheating occurred and will continue if it is not addressed.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:25:41 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

So just throw the second amendment out the window and work in the constraints of what the government wishes us to work?

"O sir, we should have fine times, indeed, if, to punish tyrants, it were only sufficient to assemble the people! Your arms, wherewith you could defend yourselves, are gone...Did you ever read of any revolution in a nation...inflicted by those who had no power at all?" Patrick Henry
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The "other road to civil war", the first road leads to slavery, this is the only road left viable.

Maybe.

No the. Gov knows some will fight before being enslaved.  That's my point t they are putting us on the road to war.  They want this war
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:26:03 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Marie Antionette's  actual translation from French was not, "Let them eat  cake"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dying a noble death for the average guy isn’t high on my list. But it’s better than eating dirt cookies.

I thought she was referring to cakes of waste from winemaking.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:27:48 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are itching for that to justify the crackdown.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:27:50 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Trump will never make it until election day.  There is no possible way to protect him from all the left will be ready to throw his way this go-around.
View Quote

personally, i am shocked he hasn't been epstein'ed/breitbart'ed/scalia'ed yet
it's like they're not even trying to hide the murders anymore
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:28:32 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly this.

We won't either.  We will win by not losing.  

Our revolution against  ritian has many myths that we all love.  Truth is George Washington was an incredible general because he understood keeping the British in the field and not losing was how to win.

Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:28:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Moms For Liberty. They're a Constitutionally Minded Parental Rights Organization and the SPLC just named them a terrorist organization.

There are a ton of groups out there. Moms For Liberty, Young Republicans, Young Americans For Liberty, Liberty Caucus, etc, etc, etc...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have to be creative. Why isn't there a group like GOA or FRAC but for parent rights? They can all donate and the group can work towards fight dangerous legislation. Would be able to provide communication to parents where to go, protest, who they should support in local elections, etc. also make sure the minority foreigners are involved cause they are tired of this bullshit and willing to kick things up a notch.

We may need to help spread that word. They need advertising.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:29:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Your numbers are a little off… how many local, state, and fed LEO’s will jump at the opportunity to take out ‘insurgents’, ‘right wing extremists’, and ‘domestic terrorists’?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So 600K to combat 200K fighters

From a pool of 75M

3 percent would be 2.25M, so 10x the number needed

In this scenario they are also taking out a tax payer the insurer of their salary and benefits so everyone they take out they also take a piece of themselves with it. The outsiders who want America out of the way planned this perfectly.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:33:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Lake probably means GOA, not NRA.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 9:36:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Exactly this.

Our revolution against  ritian has many myths that we all love.  Truth is George Washington was an incredible general because he understood keeping the British in the field and not losing was how to win.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly this.

Plus we didn't defeat the British, We Won our Independence from them.

Winning ones Independence is what Citizens of a Republic can be good at.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top