Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 2:37:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You aren't wrong on the highlighted point, but I still don't consider Kathy Griffin to have ever been doable under any circumstance.

Even still, some guys here have said they've done worse than Kathy Griffin and to that I say why?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You know, in the 80s when she was in her 20s she was slim/fit/not a fatty, not homely, and rocking some 80s ginger hair?

Sure.  I would have banged her.  Maybe even into the 90s in her 30s.

That doesn’t mean she was a hottie.
It means, at least physically back then she was not ugly, obese, or repulsive.

There’s lots of women that were doable in their teens, 20s, even 30s - even flat out hot then- that are repulsive and not doable as they age either do to getting fat, worsening looks, etc.

Just think of some of the women you banged in your teens and 20s - that in their 30s, 40s, 50s, well-
Things change.

You aren't wrong on the highlighted point, but I still don't consider Kathy Griffin to have ever been doable under any circumstance.

Even still, some guys here have said they've done worse than Kathy Griffin and to that I say why?

Are you aware of the  John von Neumann anecdote/quote where at the Stanford Research Institute, a physicist friend asked him about an issue he was having modeling an experiment for a theory.   von Neumann told him to use the Method of Characteristics.  The physicist said, “I'm afraid I don't understand the method of characteristics”

von Neumann replied…

Von Neumann was a man that Eugene Wigner (Nobel Prize winner in Physics) remarked-
“ I have known a great many intelligent people in my life. I knew Planck (Nobel Prize winner in Physics),
von Laue (Nobel Prize winner in Physics)
and Heisenberg (Nobel Prize winner in Physics).  
Paul Dirac ( Nobel Prize winner in Physics) was my brother in law;
Leo Szilard (Engineer, Physicist, and Inventor that  conceived the nuclear chain reaction, wrote the letter that started the Manhattan Project, and first published the concepts of the electron microscope, linear accelerator, and cyclotron)  
and Edward Teller (among other things, the “father of the hydrogen bomb”) have been among my closest friends;
and Albert Einstein was a good friend, too.
But none of them had a mind as quick and acute as Jansci [John] von Neumann. I have often remarked this in the presence of those men and no one ever disputed me.”

I like to think, that if he had ever asked, “Why will men bang women that are fat, ugly, fat and ugly, etc.  I don’t understand why?”
von Neumann would have replied-
“You don’t understand why men will bang any woman, you just get used to it.”
And follow with a paraphrase of another quote.

It is just as foolish to complain that men are banging fat and ugly women as it is to complain that the magnetic field does not increase unless the electric field has a curl. Both are laws of nature.”

Link Posted: 2/19/2024 2:41:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 2:44:21 PM EDT
[#3]
she looks like andy dick
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 2:45:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
She supposedly has Stage 1 lung cancer, despite never smoking.
View Quote

Trump's fault.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 3:12:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Nope
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 3:22:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Oh my gawd.  NO.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 3:24:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 4:03:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Are you aware of the  John von Neumann anecdote/quote where at the Stanford Research Institute, a physicist friend asked him about an issue he was having modeling an experiment for a theory.   von Neumann told him to use the Method of Characteristics.  The physicist said, “I'm afraid I don't understand the method of characteristics”

von Neumann replied…

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/uu220/ramairfour/IMG_2262.webp?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds" target="_blank">https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/uu220/ramairfour/IMG_2262.webp?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Von Neumann was a man that Eugene Wigner (Nobel Prize winner in Physics) remarked-
“ I have known a great many intelligent people in my life. I knew Planck (Nobel Prize winner in Physics),
Leo Szilard (Engineer, Physicist, and Inventor that  conceived the nuclear chain reaction, wrote the letter that started the Manhattan Project, and first published the concepts of the electron microscope, linear accelerator, and cyclotron)  
and Edward Teller (among other things, the “father of the hydrogen bomb”) have been among my closest friends;
But none of them had a mind as quick and acute as Jansci [John] von Neumann. I have often remarked this in the presence of those men and no one ever disputed me.”

I like to think, that if he had ever asked, “Why will men bang women that are fat, ugly, fat and ugly, etc.  I don’t understand why?”

It is just as foolish to complain that men are banging fat and ugly women as it is to complain that the magnetic field does not increase unless the electric field has a curl. Both are laws of nature.”

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You know, in the 80s when she was in her 20s she was slim/fit/not a fatty, not homely, and rocking some 80s ginger hair?

Sure.  I would have banged her.  Maybe even into the 90s in her 30s.

That doesn’t mean she was a hottie.
It means, at least physically back then she was not ugly, obese, or repulsive.

There’s lots of women that were doable in their teens, 20s, even 30s - even flat out hot then- that are repulsive and not doable as they age either do to getting fat, worsening looks, etc.

Just think of some of the women you banged in your teens and 20s - that in their 30s, 40s, 50s, well-
Things change.

von Neumann replied…

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/uu220/ramairfour/IMG_2262.webp?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds" target="_blank">https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/uu220/ramairfour/IMG_2262.webp?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

And with that in mind, I will just have to get use to it because I never will understand it... Personally I would much rather be ARFCOM's virgin boy for the rest of my life than to sink as low as considering banging a woman on the same level, or even anywhere close to Kathy Griffin in the looks department.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 4:12:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
She was never hot, I'd even say not particularly good looking even when she was young, but she wasn't totally ugly back then. If I met her at a bar 30 years ago and it was close to closing time, I'm not going to say I wouldn't have...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She was never hot, I'd even say not particularly good looking even when she was young, but she wasn't totally ugly back then. If I met her at a bar 30 years ago and it was close to closing time, I'm not going to say I wouldn't have...

But why?
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 5:50:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Commie women always rot from the inside out.
Even if they start off with outside beauty, they always end up looking like Helen Thomas by the time they're 35.
View Quote

You're not wrong but I think all commies rot this way.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 6:02:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 7:04:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

But why?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But why?
Don't The Girls All Get Prettier At Closing Time?

Mickey Gilley - "Don't The Girls All Get Prettier At Closing Time"

Link Posted: 2/19/2024 7:17:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

And with that in mind, I will just have to get use to it because I never will understand it... Personally I would much rather be ARFCOM's virgin boy for the rest of my life than to sink as low as considering banging a woman on the same level, or even anywhere close to Kathy Griffin in the looks department.
View Quote

I don’t understand it either.  But I assure you, if it was like 1987 and I had just struck out with 22 year old Brooke Shields, 18 year old Sophia Vergara, 18 year old Christina Applegate, and 19 year old Nicole Kidman-
And 27 year old Kathy Griffin was an EZ mode pickup and DTF-
I would hammered it like the hammer of Thor.

Not too long before that, I was in a little Army hospital overnight waiting to see if my stomach got better or worse and if they were going to cut out my appendix or not.

I was like an E4 Airborne Ranger Infantryman in a Ranger Bn, and thought I was tough and studly.  This old as fuck dude that must have been like 40 lays his Harley down sideways in front of the ER after riding two hours in a massive wind and thunder storm to come to a .mil hospital.  He had been a LRRP in VN, came back to the states, went to Ranger school, got made an E6, and went back for another year tour.  He came home an E7, his Ranger company got made plank owners in the new Ranger Bns, and the Army a couple of years later was going to send him somewhere.  So he got out and joined up in the AGR where he wanted to live and was an E7 with like 22 years of service and had been an E7 for like 87% of that.  He seemed the break glass in case of war ‘hard drinking, living, and smoking type and not a great fit for for a peacetime world.  He had been having fevers and throwing up and stomach pain for like a week and then got worse.  So he rode to the closest .mil hospital to him.  And showed up with a fever of 104, a heart rate of 150, and a blood pressure of like 80 with a burst appendix and infection in his bloodstream.

Anyways, he ended up in the bed next to mine in the ward.  A couple of women came to visit me.  It was obvious they dug me but I was just being friendly.  He was like- “man, why you blowing off that young pussy?”  
I was like- “they’re not hot.”
He was like, “son, decent looking, decent body 18 and 20 year old women may not be super sexy hot or 10s, but when you get a chance to lay the pipe, you have got to lay the pipe.  One day you will be like me, and fit young 20 year old women ain’t gonna be coming around dying to fuck you.  You get a chance to lay the pipe, you lay the pipe.  Because the day will come you’ll regret not laying the pipe. ‘Cause they ain’t gonna be flocking around you like Tom Cruise or Eric Estrada in 20 years unless you got their kind of money and fame.”
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 7:23:50 PM EDT
[#15]

That would take the Tammy Faye Bakker make-up kit with trowel to even make it half-way presentable.

Then, she would ruin it all by running her mouth.

It's also the cure for the mythical 4+ hour erection you hear about in tv ads. One look and it's over.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 7:32:46 PM EDT
[#16]
No, and she was never "funny" either.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 8:37:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-nkLMWDUt4

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-nkLMWDUt4

No, but I can see how some might be too intoxicated to make good decisions at closing time.

Pro tip: Leave early even if that means you go home alone... Personally, I just don't go out at all to avoid any of the possibilities.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 8:45:08 PM EDT
[#19]

You would have to be stoned, drunk or terminally Ill and desperate to want to hit that
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 8:55:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I don’t understand it either.  But I assure you, if it was like 1987 and I had just struck out with 22 year old Brooke Shields, 18 year old Sophia Vergara, 18 year old Christina Applegate, and 19 year old Nicole Kidman-

Not too long before that, I was in a little Army hospital overnight waiting to see if my stomach got better or worse and if they were going to cut out my appendix or not.

I was like an E4 Airborne Ranger Infantryman in a Ranger Bn, and thought I was tough and studly.  This old as fuck dude that must have been like 40 lays his Harley down sideways in front of the ER after riding two hours in a massive wind and thunder storm to come to a .mil hospital.  He had been a LRRP in VN, came back to the states, went to Ranger school, got made an E6, and went back for another year tour.  He came home an E7, his Ranger company got made plank owners in the new Ranger Bns, and the Army a couple of years later was going to send him somewhere.  So he got out and joined up in the AGR where he wanted to live and was an E7 with like 22 years of service and had been an E7 for like 87% of that.  He seemed the break glass in case of war ‘hard drinking, living, and smoking type and not a great fit for for a peacetime world.  He had been having fevers and throwing up and stomach pain for like a week and then got worse.  So he rode to the closest .mil hospital to him.  And showed up with a fever of 104, a heart rate of 150, and a blood pressure of like 80 with a burst appendix and infection in his bloodstream.

Anyways, he ended up in the bed next to mine in the ward.  A couple of women came to visit me.  It was obvious they dug me but I was just being friendly.  He was like- “man, why you blowing off that young pussy?”  
He was like, “son, decent looking, decent body 18 and 20 year old women may not be super sexy hot or 10s, but when you get a chance to lay the pipe, you have got to lay the pipe.  One day you will be like me, and fit young 20 year old women ain’t gonna be coming around dying to fuck you.  You get a chance to lay the pipe, you lay the pipe.  Because the day will come you’ll regret not laying the pipe. ‘Cause they ain’t gonna be flocking around you like Tom Cruise or Eric Estrada in 20 years unless you got their kind of money and fame.”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do see that a lot of (maybe most) guys see things that way and would be in agreement with it. To each their own I suppose, but I rather regret my missed shot at a young Kathy Griffin though.

I'm also (for the most part) not in agreement with the 1 to 10 rating system that guys use to rate the attractiveness of women... I'm pretty sure the very few women that I ever had any kind of attraction for (that I would have rated as 10s) probably wouldn't even have scored as high as maybe a 6 or 7 with the way I see the numbers thrown around here in GD. So my standards (at least in my mind) aren't all that high, though I guess they're at least specific enough to make a typical GD 10 into a 3 or 4 in my view.

I at least see most here being in agreement with Kathy Griffin (even in her 20s) possibly scoring a 1 or 0 rating? Maybe the guys saying they would totally hit that might rate her as a 2 or 3 when she was in her 20s?
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 8:58:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Radioactive.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 9:05:35 PM EDT
[#23]
If you are into crack whores, then yes.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 9:10:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
she never was hot.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/19/2024 9:11:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

She looks like freeze dried Macaulay Culkin.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/19/2024 9:21:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 9:38:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

That would take the Tammy Faye Bakker make-up kit with trowel to even make it half-way presentable.

It's also the cure for the mythical 4+ hour erection you hear about in tv ads. One look and it's over.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Wow, there's a bad visual! Even after all these years, I still remember thinking "bondo bucket".
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 9:54:04 PM EDT
[#30]
She was always a crappy knockoff of Vicki Lewis.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 10:13:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 10:26:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I do see that a lot of (maybe most) guys see things that way and would be in agreement with it. To each their own I suppose, but I rather regret my missed shot at a young Kathy Griffin though.

I'm also (for the most part) not in agreement with the 1 to 10 rating system that guys use to rate the attractiveness of women... I'm pretty sure the very few women that I ever had any kind of attraction for (that I would have rated as 10s) probably wouldn't even have scored as high as maybe a 6 or 7 with the way I see the numbers thrown around here in GD. So my standards (at least in my mind) aren't all that high, though I guess they're at least specific enough to make a typical GD 10 into a 3 or 4 in my view.

I at least see most here being in agreement with Kathy Griffin (even in her 20s) possibly scoring a 1 or 0 rating? Maybe the guys saying they would totally hit that might rate her as a 2 or 3 when she was in her 20s?
View Quote

The 1 to 10 scale is theory/discussion based.

The real world/life scale is binary.  Zero or one.
Hit it, or not hit it.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 10:56:39 PM EDT
[#33]
No............... never.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 11:07:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
30 years ago, we were all hot.
View Quote
Truth
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 11:10:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

The 1 to 10 scale is theory/discussion based.

The real world/life scale is binary.  Zero or one.
Hit it, or not hit it.
View Quote

Now that makes more sense to me as that's basically how I've always seen it. Any of the numbers between 1 and 10 just never really made any sense to me... It's 99% zeros out there.

Though with as much sense as a zero or one scale makes, it does seem wrong to lump nearly all women into the same category as Kathy Griffin.
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 11:28:58 PM EDT
[#36]
On season 2 now of curb your enthusiasm,  Wanda Sykes looks kinda good too, lol.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 1:23:27 AM EDT
[#37]
As toxic bat shit insane leftist comics go jeanie garoppolo wasnt too bad back in thr 90s either
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 1:35:02 AM EDT
[#38]
Something to remember. Liberalism rots both the mind and the body.

Link Posted: 3/3/2024 2:36:59 AM EDT
[#39]
There is not enough Hot to get around all the stupid!
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 3:04:51 AM EDT
[#40]

Know how she got so toxic? Went to high school in Katy, TX and got no attention; because that's ugly there. She clearly still resents it to this day.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 3:58:49 AM EDT
[#41]
Hot? Never.

At her best when she was young she was a chick you wound up with because the bar was closing and you were like what the hell, something is better than nothing.

But hot? Nope.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 5:12:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 6:17:26 AM EDT
[#43]
OP, simple answer is NO!
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 7:41:25 AM EDT
[#44]
TF? No
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 9:25:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
On season 2 now of curb your enthusiasm,  Wanda Sykes looks kinda good too, lol.
View Quote

You’re either trolling now, or you need help.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 9:54:48 AM EDT
[#46]
Yeah, you’re the only one.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 10:22:24 AM EDT
[#48]
Her hatred of Christians is epic...as is her hatred of Trump.
Link Posted: 3/3/2024 10:25:01 AM EDT
[#49]
A whole lot of makeup is required
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top