BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 3:16:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She was probably seen driving a brown package truck...
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 3:20:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Wild guess: After getting in a police chase with the daughter he still loved despite being a crazy person and having just kidnapped her, Dad had her don armor so she’d hopefully survive the shootout he saw as inevitable. Police saw her wearing said armor while trying to run away and mag dumped her.

I’m sure that I don’t know.
View Quote

This is my thought as well.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 3:21:21 AM EDT
[#3]
She was deactivated...

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 3:28:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Link here.

TL;DR: dad kills mom and kidnaps their 15 year old daughter.  Amber Alert goes out.  Someone sees them and calls the police.  Dad shoots at cops when they show up.  Girl tries to run to police to get away from dad, and police shoot her, claiming she was "wearing tactical gear".  If it turns out the girls was somehow involved and was shooting at the cops, I'll obviously eat my words. But what are the actual chances of that?

The murder-and-kidnapping suspect in Monday's Amber Alert and the teen girl are dead after a police pursuit ended with shots fired and a shutdown of the 15 Freeway in Victorville.

The San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department said they believe the passenger was the 15-year-old girl and she was wearing tactical gear. When she tried to get out of the car during the shootout, she was struck. She later died at the hospital.

Sheriff's deputies say official identification of the deceased girl will come from the county coroner later.

The chaos began Tuesday when a citizen called 911 and reported seeing the suspect and 15-year-old girl at the center of an Amber Alert in a white truck in the area of Barstow.

The San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department said the truck matched the description of the 2017 Nissan the suspect was last seen driving.

The California Highway Patrol began chasing the vehicle around 11:15 a.m.

When deputies responded to that call, the man -- 45-year-old Anthony John Graziano -- shot at deputies out the rearview window.

fficials later said he was shooting "constantly."

The vehicle "became disabled" in Hesperia. No details about why the vehicle stopped working were immediately shared.

A "fire fight" ensued between Graziano and deputies, officials said.

Police shot at the truck, and struck Graziano.

During the shootout, Savannah Graziano, wearing tactical gear, got out of the truck and ran toward deputies. She was struck in the fire fight.

Anthony Graziano died, according to the SBCSD, and Savannah was taken to the hospital by San Bernardino County Fire Department first responders. She died at the hospital.

He was also said to being wearing some sort of tactical gear.

The CHP Inland division said shortly after the pursuit ended that the 15 Freeway was been shut down due to police activity for an unknown duration of time.

By 1 p.m. the northbound side of the 15 Freeway had reopened, but had a significant traffic backup, while the southbound side remained completely closed between Bear Valley Rd and Joshua Rd.

Main Street is also closed in both directions from Mariposa Road to Key Pointe Drive until further notice, according to the SBCSD.

The incident is related to the Amber Alert sent out from Fontana on Monday, after a Savannah was kidnapped by her father during a domestic violence incident.

Anthony Graziano allegedly shot the girl's mother, killing her, near an elementary school on Cypress Ave. and Mallory Drive, authorities said. He then fled the scene with 15-year-old Savannah.

The Amber Alert was deactivated just after 11:30 a.m.
View Quote

View Quote

If dressing like a ho doesn't justify rape, how does dressing tactical justify being shot to death?

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 4:06:25 AM EDT
[#5]
The police managed to stabilize a volatile situation.

At least that's the way their citations will read

Medals all around Boys!!!

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 4:09:41 AM EDT
[#6]
She was wearing a camo miniskirt and crocs.

Too tactical to take any chances…
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 4:13:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

They shot other bystanders who were their backstop too
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Reminds me of that ups driver the cops saved by shooting the shit out of him on the freeway while they used occupied vehicles as cover

Just think, when we have a .fed police force they'll give even less of a shit
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 4:27:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Top Fifes.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 4:36:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Probably gonna be eaten alive by the board after this post. I’m a hardcore police supporter.

Let’s assume the girl was decked out with a helmet, plate carrier with plates, hell, let’s even throw a thigh rig on her leg with a pistol in it. (Fact: only a rifle recovered at scene, so no pistol, let’s say empty thigh rig now to keep with reality)

What we assume we know at the time, dad was crazy and killed mom. Dad actively shooting at police. We knew and there was an active man hunt for him for kidnapping, this makes the daughter a hostage.

During the pursuit how many occupants were in the vehicle? Was that ever identified?

During the time the daughter was decked out in tactical gear and running towards police, what threat was actively posed by her? Other than running towards police. For a 15 year old Adrenalin was undoubtedly through the roof and her emotions and thought process were likely not in control, through no fault of her own. (Mom murdered dad running from cops in a chase, bullets flying everywhere is a lot to handle even for tier 1 operators, the 15 year experienced a lot) Police should consider aspects like this though. as a previous poster mentioned, what if dad forced her into the gear?

I scream at the top of my lungs every chance I get to “ID your target!” In todays society of mass shooting, chl holders and good citizens stopping the threat, law enforcement will have to make solid ID of targets before shooting. I.E the mall shooting recently stopped by a citizen.

Wouldn’t want to be the cop that shot the good guy that ended a mass shooting.

What active threat was posed by the daughter during the time she was shot? I want that question answered.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 5:08:04 AM EDT
[#10]
But did the cops all make it home safe?
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 5:21:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

If dressing like a ho doesn't justify rape, how does dressing tactical justify being shot to death?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link here.

TL;DR: dad kills mom and kidnaps their 15 year old daughter.  Amber Alert goes out.  Someone sees them and calls the police.  Dad shoots at cops when they show up.  Girl tries to run to police to get away from dad, and police shoot her, claiming she was "wearing tactical gear".  If it turns out the girls was somehow involved and was shooting at the cops, I'll obviously eat my words. But what are the actual chances of that?

The murder-and-kidnapping suspect in Monday's Amber Alert and the teen girl are dead after a police pursuit ended with shots fired and a shutdown of the 15 Freeway in Victorville.

The San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department said they believe the passenger was the 15-year-old girl and she was wearing tactical gear. When she tried to get out of the car during the shootout, she was struck. She later died at the hospital.

Sheriff's deputies say official identification of the deceased girl will come from the county coroner later.

The chaos began Tuesday when a citizen called 911 and reported seeing the suspect and 15-year-old girl at the center of an Amber Alert in a white truck in the area of Barstow.

The San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department said the truck matched the description of the 2017 Nissan the suspect was last seen driving.

When deputies responded to that call, the man -- 45-year-old Anthony John Graziano -- shot at deputies out the rearview window.

The vehicle "became disabled" in Hesperia. No details about why the vehicle stopped working were immediately shared.

During the shootout, Savannah Graziano, wearing tactical gear, got out of the truck and ran toward deputies. She was struck in the fire fight.

Anthony Graziano died, according to the SBCSD, and Savannah was taken to the hospital by San Bernardino County Fire Department first responders. She died at the hospital.

The CHP Inland division said shortly after the pursuit ended that the 15 Freeway was been shut down due to police activity for an unknown duration of time.

By 1 p.m. the northbound side of the 15 Freeway had reopened, but had a significant traffic backup, while the southbound side remained completely closed between Bear Valley Rd and Joshua Rd.

Main Street is also closed in both directions from Mariposa Road to Key Pointe Drive until further notice, according to the SBCSD.

The incident is related to the Amber Alert sent out from Fontana on Monday, after a Savannah was kidnapped by her father during a domestic violence incident.

Anthony Graziano allegedly shot the girl's mother, killing her, near an elementary school on Cypress Ave. and Mallory Drive, authorities said. He then fled the scene with 15-year-old Savannah.

Police freak the fuck out if anyone besides them is wearing tactical gear or a vest
One time when I went shooting I was wearing a vest and simply happened upon an encounter with a cop during the time. Didn't even have the gun on me, I was done for the day. He was like wtf, wtf, wtf, couldn't get over that I wasn't a bad guy and simply protecting myself. I'd imagine anyone in an urban environment like this incident in cali with tactical gear on will scare the shit outta them, it isn't normal and always thought that tactical gear = weapons

My buddy in high school used to wear his camo pants in the morning after hunting and going to school. He constantly got suspicious looks and one day they decided to search his car just because he wore camo a lot and assumed he was the next school shooter. Camo + tactical = bad guy. Pretty simple just like every movie ha
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 5:26:01 AM EDT
[#12]
They had to get it on man, she was making a move, they had to get it on!
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 5:26:51 AM EDT
[#13]
She was channeling her UPS driver being protected by the PD.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 5:30:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I just duped this police claim maybe she was shooting at them. Sounds like she was unarmed and the police shot her as she ran towards them because she had on a plate carrier and helmet
View Quote

"Maybe," eh?

Cops need to be "sure" about that.

Well before they "return" fire at and kill, you know, someone who wasn't shooting at them.

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 5:32:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Hasn't SBCSD had multiple rodeos with this kind of shit over the past few years, or am I remembering that wrong?
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 5:58:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Oh nevermind
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 6:05:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Link here.

View Quote

View Quote

Sounds like we have no idea who shot her.

Need to wait for the coroner’s report to find out what bullets hit her where.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 6:21:20 AM EDT
[#18]
I’d really rather see footage or at least read a better written article before climbing on the hate train, but that definitely sounds bad from what was presented.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 6:33:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Wow. What a fucked up situation.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 6:38:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
That girl stood a better chance with the Uvalde police.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 6:40:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Jesus cops are so fucking incompetent any more
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 6:43:31 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
She was probably seen driving a blue Toyota Tacoma...
View Quote

No, was wearing a UPS uniform. I still see that poor guy trying to escape while being gunned down by the police.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 6:45:17 AM EDT
[#23]
The dash cam footage is going to be mysteriously lost in the shuffle to a new cloud provider.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 6:45:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Yeah...

Just no words. Well I do, but CoC and all.
View Quote

Ditto!
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 6:46:00 AM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

Californian cops are not experts at identifying males from birthing humans.

"Tactical gear" could be shoes, underwear, pants and shirt. WTF? If she's wearing body armor say that.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 6:49:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Article is pretty sketchy, but it sounds like she ran out into the middle of a gun fight. Sucks she got shot, but it happens.

A "fire fight" ensued between Graziano and deputies, officials said. Police shot at the truck, and struck Graziano.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 6:51:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Every single day, another story about the fine folks in blue.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 6:51:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The dash cam footage is going to be mysteriously lost in the shuffle to a new cloud provider.

Kharn
View Quote

Either were gonna see her getting caught in crossfire as she escapes OR

These cops were being shot at, they are so amped up, her getting out and going towards them in that scenario they will light up whatever the fuck is in their path coming towards them, doesn't matter if she was armed or not, any movement other than hands up, that person is going down. The cops aren't going to wait not even a millisecond in a situation like that. Somebodys getting shot in that situation if they're doing anything more than hands up and straight to the ground...
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 6:52:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
She was deactivated...

View Quote

@PepePewPew

Holy shit, she was a skin job?!
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 6:58:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

And killed one of them. Body count was hijackers: 0, police: 4.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Reminds me of that ups driver the cops saved by shooting the shit out of him on the freeway while they used occupied vehicles as cover

And killed one of them. Body count was hijackers: 0, police: 4.

I'm gonna just go out on a limb without all the facts even:

Fucking retards.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:06:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:19:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I just duped this police claim maybe she was shooting at them. Sounds like she was unarmed and the police shot her as she ran towards them because she had on a plate carrier and helmet
View Quote
That doesn't fulfill the check marks to be able to shoot. No weapon, no shoot.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:24:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Youi gotta wait for the video. It will probably show her running AWAY from the police with NO tactical gear on. Or else laying on the ground, with NO tactical gear on.
Wait for the video.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:27:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

What check marks?
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:28:02 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

probably had her phone in her hand
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:29:10 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I’m gonna have to sit this one out, I don’t feel like a permanban today.
View Quote

Amazing isn’t it?
People say the same thing in pedo-drag show threads.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:31:33 AM EDT
[#37]
What difference does it make?

She could have been blindfolded, handcuffed, manacled and tied to her seat.

The police could have shot her, killed her and still gone home safe as that thin blue line closed ranks and held no one accountable for her death.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:32:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

My buddy in high school used to wear his camo pants in the morning after hunting and going to school. He constantly got suspicious looks and one day they decided to search his car just because he wore camo a lot and assumed he was the next school shooter. Camo + tactical = bad guy. Pretty simple just like every movie ha
View Quote

Wearing camo is gray man in my area.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:32:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Shoot the hostage
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:35:35 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Shoot the hostage
View Quote

Quickest way to end a hostage situation!
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:35:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Shoot the hostage
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:39:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Police don't get much training which can really result in panic and adrenaline running a situation.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:41:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Or wearing an Arcteryx vest.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:51:43 AM EDT
[#44]
My laptop bag has some webbing on the outside. Guess it’s tactical.

Better stay clear of California.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:52:17 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

What check marks?
View Quote

Intent, capability, and opportunity.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:54:20 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
My laptop bag has some webbing on the outside. Guess it’s tactical.

Better stay clear of California.
View Quote

I didn't need this incident to know to stay clear of that shithole.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:55:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:00:06 AM EDT
[#48]
CA does things Law-Way.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:00:31 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
But did the cops all make it home safe?
View Quote

This is the hard hitting question that needs to be asked.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:01:28 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Quoted:
That girl stood a better chance with the Uvalde police.
View Quote

Damn…
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top