Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 1:16:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Patiently waiting for bodycam footage
View Quote

We know that LAPD lit a couple of middle aged newspaper carriers right the fuck up for no good reason.
We know that Miami-Dade lit a UPS driver/hostage right the fuck up for slowly exiting the truck in a hands up don't shoot pose.

We do not know, but I strongly suspect, that cops involved in an Amber Alert rescue of an endangered 5'2" 110lb girl lit up a 5'2" 110lb girl as soon as they saw her running away from the guy the cops were rescuing her from.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 1:16:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Wait... what age can you shoot someone?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can’t believe that you think shooting kids is acceptable.

You blue line mafia and your bullshit verbal judo.

*click*
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 1:19:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

If dressing like a ho doesn't justify rape, how does dressing tactical justify being shot to death?

View Quote

To me, it doesn’t. Because once cops draw, it’s usually a free fire zone. For them.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 1:20:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You blue line mafia and your bullshit verbal judo.

*click*
View Quote

He has an issue with shooting kids. His post. Not mine.

Just curious at what age is it ok to shoot someone. He either draws the line or he goes into his dancing on his post.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 1:21:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

To me, it doesn’t. Because once cops draw, it’s usually a free fire zone. For them.
View Quote

Weird because we have guns drawn hundreds of time a day and don't get into a shooting every day.

That doesn't even meet the term of "usually", but maybe you can share the numbers for us.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 1:23:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The only training they seem to get around here is how to profile nice enough cars to pull over so that they stand a good chance of getting someone without warrants who will just blindly pay the ticket while ignoring all the Altima's with paper tags that expired a year ago and obvious safety equipment violations.
View Quote

My wife scolded me for making an Altima comment a while back.

On my way to work Monday, an Altima passed me doing easily 100MPH+, probably closer to 120.  Had his flashers on, but he didn't even let off the gas blowing through a red light.

I thought "If someone had a green light there and didn't look, he would have just killed someone" as I pulled up to the red light.  Looking down the road I see a cloud of debris explode into the air.

Someone pulled out to cross the highway and the Altima destroyed the other car.  When I pulled up driver's door on both vehicles were open, no occupants could be seen in the car or on the ground.  3 guys standing around that I can only assume where in the vehicles.  All airbags deployed.

Not sure it he hit the brakes and slowed that much, of if newer cars are just that much safer now, but I expected to see dead folks when I pulled up.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 1:36:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

What’s the chuckle for?

You’re saying that DoD follows more stringent rules for the use of force than civilian law enforcement?

You do recognize how that is an issue, right?
View Quote

I'm chuckling (darkly) at the idea the law enforcement follows any sort of checklist for fire/don't fire decisions.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 1:40:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Sherrif's office is saying preliminary information indicates the passenger may have been involved in exchanging gunfire with LE during some points of the various shootouts.
View Quote

Of course she was. Because she isn’t here to say anything different.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 1:42:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Weird because we have guns drawn hundreds of time a day and don't get into a shooting every day.

That doesn't even meet the term of "usually", but maybe you can share the numbers for us.
View Quote

I humbly correct myself. Instead of “usually”, I  should have said “whenever they feel like it “.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 1:44:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I humbly correct myself. Instead of “usually”, I  should have said “whenever they feel like it “.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, that is another lie

If it was whenever I felt like it, well, you can figure that out
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 1:44:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

If some kids ran out of the classroom and were gunned down in the hallway by the police, I sure hope people would be questioning it.
View Quote

Like they questioned the claims of innocent kids being shot at Columbine?
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 1:52:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

When asked by a reporter if the person wearing the tactical gear had a weapon, the sheriff replied and said "at this time I don't have that information I'm not sure were still reviewing the entire scene."

Interesting statement.

One would think they would have been rather quick to confirm if she did in fact have a weapon.
View Quote
This and the carefully written vague news story is very telling.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 1:53:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I like how they, in particular, tried to murder the person sitting on the passenger side of the truck with the most number of shots aimed at the passenger’s head.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I like how they, in particular, tried to murder the person sitting on the passenger side of the truck with the most number of shots aimed at the passenger’s head.

First rule: No witnesses.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 1:55:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That answer is “no she didn’t have a weapon but we want to make it seem like she might have to clamp down on the outrage over the police killing a kidnapping victim until some other news event distracts them from our incompetence.”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When asked by a reporter if the person wearing the tactical gear had a weapon, the sheriff replied and said “at this time I don’t have that information I’m not sure were still reviewing the entire scene.”

Interesting statement.

One would think they would have been rather quick to confirm if she did in fact have a weapon.

That answer is “no she didn’t have a weapon but we want to make it seem like she might have to clamp down on the outrage over the police killing a kidnapping victim until some other news event distracts them from our incompetence.”

This. Reading through the thread, did I make it in before empty handed “tactical gear” could be a suicide bomber? They had to get it on.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 1:56:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Well, that is another lie

If it was whenever I felt like it, well, you can figure that out
View Quote

No I can’t. Please expound.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 2:02:43 PM EDT
[#16]
The statement by the police seems to be pushing the idea that, since shots were fired at so many cops from that vehicle, that anyone who was in that vehicle was fair game to get shot.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 2:04:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The statement by the police seems to be pushing the idea that, since shots were fired at so many cops from that vehicle, that anyone who was in that vehicle was fair game to get shot.
View Quote

“If they run, they’re VC.”

Edit for proper quote.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 2:15:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can’t believe that you think shooting kids who are hostages or innocent bystanders is acceptable.

@UV18 Edited - Happy now?

This in no way should be construed as any sort of approval for you, personally, to shoot anyone.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 2:30:34 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you had said that, it would have been equally stupid and childish.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 2:39:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks! I appreciate the equality in GD!
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 3:48:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Video from overpass above shooting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nBRW5c5auw

View Quote

Holy shit that's a lot of gunfire.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 3:58:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m curious how many times the girl was shot and how many additional times they shot her after she went down.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 4:19:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I’m curious how many times the girl was shot and how many additional times they shot her after she went down.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bet they were shooting as soon as she opened the door.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 4:22:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Another article

UPDATE @ 4:30 PM — During a 4:00 pm, press conference San Bernardino County Sheriff Shannon Dicus said Barstow deputies were dispatched to the area of Highway 395 and Highway 58 where the vehicle was seen. Arriving deputies encountered the suspect vehicle and a pursuit ensued. The suspect shot at deputies putting several rounds through the windshield of the patrol unit. The pursuit continued onto Highway 58 before entering the I-15 freeway, in the Lenwood area.

Officials said the suspect was firing at the deputies the entire time and even caused the second pursuing deputies vehicle to become disabled. The pursuit continued towards Victorville/Hesperia with the deputies taking fire from the suspect. The suspect went off-road as they approached the southwest corner of Main Street and the I-15. Deputies from several jurisdictions involved in the pursuit attempted to contain the suspect in the triangle that’s made by the offramp, the I-15, and the Main Street bridge.

Authorities said after the suspect vehicle came to rest a subject exited the passenger side of the vehicle wearing tactical gear. That subject started to run toward sheriff’s deputies and went down during the gunfire. As the deputies cleared the vehicle and rendered medical aid, they made contact with the subject wearing the tactical gear and determined it was the 15-year-old Juvenile. Graciano was shot dead in the driver’s seat of the car. Savannah was transported to a local hospital and at 11:52 am, she was pronounced deceased.

Sheriff’s officials said preliminary information indicates that the passenger of the vehicle identified as Savannah may have been also involved in some of the fire exchange. “There may be some information that the passenger was involved in firing back at the deputies and were still trying to confirm that at this point. “It is so early in this investigation. This is highly complex, it covers as you can imagine a number of miles coming out of Highway 58 and 395. All the way from the Barstow area coming back here. Very substantial investigation. Multiple scenes in terms of where these shootings occurred and ultimately ended up back here,” stated Sheriff Dicus.

Officials said a weapon described as an AR rifle was found inside the truck. When asked by a reporter if the person wearing the tactical gear had a weapon, the sheriff replied and said “at this time I don’t have that information I’m not sure were still reviewing the entire scene.” The sheriff also confirmed multiple patrol units were struck by gunfire and one deputy struck by shrapnel suffered minor injuries.

The sheriff said they will need at least 24 hours before additional information is released.

—original article—

HESPERIA, Calif. (VVNG.com) — A suspect wanted in a fatal Amber Alert was killed during a shootout with law enforcement Tuesday in Hesperia.

It happened at about 11:08 am, on September 27, 2022, on the southbound I-15 freeway and the Main Street on-ramp.

The San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department tweeted around 11:23 a.m. that there was heavy police activity in Victorville on the 15 Freeway, between Bear Valley Rd and Joshua Rd. and that residents should avoid the area.

(Anthony Graizano, 45)
According to initial reports, a 911 caller reported a white truck matching the description of the suspect’s 2017 Nissan Frontier that was last seen driving on the I-15 freeway in Barstow. The suspect allegedly shot at responding deputies from the rearview window of the truck near Restaurant Row in Victorville and continued driving on the freeway.

The truck exited on Main Street where it went over the shoulder of the I-15 on-ramp and became disabled. Seconds later a gunbattle occurred and during the shootout, the suspect was shot and killed.

The 15-year-old victim identified as Savannah Graziano was also inside the truck and was wounded during the shootout. She was airlifted to a trauma center with life-threatening injuries.

(Savannah Graziano)
The Fontana Police Department has confirmed that the person involved in the pursuit and shooting in Hesperia is the same murder suspect from the Amber Alert.

Anthony was wanted for the murder of Savanna’s mom after he shot and killed her near an elementary school on Cypress Avenue and Mallory Drive on September 26, 2022. He fled the scene with his daughter prompting the Amber Alert.

The investigation has prompted the California Highway Patrol to close the southbound I-15 freeway for an unknown amount of time. All traffic is being detoured onto Main Street. Roadways like Highway 395, Mariposa Road, and Amargosa Road are gridlocked.

(suspects truck)
The investigation is very active and ongoing. A press conference is scheduled for 3:00 pm where law enforcement is expected to release more information.

(Hugo C. Valdez, VVNG.com)

(Hugo C. Valdez, VVNG.com)
View Quote

Yea I doubt Vato was driving and shooting at the cops all by himself.

But this is GD. LEO never go after bad guys, they either smile and wave or hunt down innocents.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 4:23:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Prayers go out to the officers...glad they all made it home safe.
That's what's important.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 4:24:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Convenient that way
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 4:36:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Do not run towards the police when they are pointing guns at you. This isn’t the 60s.
View Quote

Exactly.  Everybody knows you wait face down in the UPS truck until instructed otherwise.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 4:37:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Reminds me of that ups driver the cops saved by shooting the shit out of him on the freeway while they used occupied vehicles as cover
View Quote

They took out a few bystanders for good measure as well. The whole story went down the memory hole.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 4:42:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Sounds like your standard "following orders" scenario.

Should I start a separate thread about Russians shooting civilians fleeing Kiev?  It's kind of a similar situation, but not sure if it belongs here.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 4:42:51 PM EDT
[#30]
But did all the officers make it home safe?
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 4:47:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
“OH MY GOD, she’s coming right for us! And she’s wearing TACTICAL GEAR!”
What the actual fuck? Wearing black is a threat now??
View Quote

Unless she had "BLM" written on her black tactical gear
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 5:05:24 PM EDT
[#32]
More bottom-of-the barrel, low-IQ LE hires in all their glory.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 5:18:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Convenient that way
View Quote

How’s your arm? Or am I too late with that one?
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 5:35:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By :

I'm chuckling (darkly) at the idea the law enforcement follows any sort of checklist for fire/don't fire decisions.
View Quote

Touché salesman. I’ll readjust my meter.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 5:37:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Chief Wiggum:  Mighty fine police work.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 5:46:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Sheriff’s officials said preliminary information indicates that the passenger of the vehicle identified as Savannah may have been also involved in some of the fire exchange. “There may be some information that the passenger was involved in firing back at the deputies and were still trying to confirm that at this point. “

View Quote

In other words, they're waiting until they can say she had GSR on her hands and arms.

Because everyone and everything in a cab won't be covered in GSR if someone was firing an AR in it.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 6:00:42 PM EDT
[#37]
Assuming there haven't been any updates since the top of page 1, I'm going to wait for more facts.  Dad is still a POS though.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 6:01:38 PM EDT
[#38]
What’s the old saying, It sucks to be a hostage?
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 6:46:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

@UV18 Edited - Happy now?

This in no way should be construed as any sort of approval for you, personally, to shoot anyone.
View Quote

No problem.

I have NEVER depended upon GD's opinion on when I can shoot someone or if my shooting was justified. GD is like the general public. Some are smart and can apply reason. Some are clueless. The remaining are dillusional
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:32:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Exactly.  Everybody knows you wait face down in the UPS truck until instructed otherwise.
View Quote

Have you tried not breathing? Maybe the police won't shoot innocent people if they play dead.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:34:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:58:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Sounds like 3 months paid administrative leave until they figure it out.. either way.. it doesn't sound like she posed a threat to anyone.. other than herself.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:05:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
This. They act like scared rabbits anymore and shoot anything that moves in a way that they don't like.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:07:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Of course she was. Because she isn't here to say anything different.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sherrif's office is saying preliminary information indicates the passenger may have been involved in exchanging gunfire with LE during some points of the various shootouts.

Of course she was. Because she isn't here to say anything different.
Point of fact, how does this even fucking matter? When they shot her, she was running away from the threat, and she was unarmed?  I would be in prison if I did what they did.  

LE will try to justify anything anymore, instead of just standing up and saying 'We fucked up'.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:16:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Assuming there haven't been any updates since the top of page 1, I'm going to wait for more facts.  Dad is still a POS though.
View Quote

They will investigate themselves and find they did nothing wrong, and that will be your “further information”
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:02:00 PM EDT
[#46]
A 15-year-old girl fatally shot by San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department deputies during a gun battle involving her father Tuesday returned gunfire during the ordeal, the sheriff said.

“Based on the information, evidence suggests that Savannah Graziano was a participant in shooting at our deputies,” Sheriff Shannon D. Dicus said in a 39-second video posted on Twitter Wednesday afternoon. “However, based on the totality of events and the requirements of AB 1506, I have consulted with the California Department of Justice about assuming the primary role for this investigation.”

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/girl-shot-at-deputies-before-being-killed-in-hesperia-shootout-sheriff-says/
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:05:49 PM EDT
[#47]
So now we know she fired at deputies. Wearing tac gear while daddy is shooting at the same deputies, she bails from the car and charges deputies.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:07:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
So now we know she fired at deputies. Wearing tac gear while daddy is shooting at the same deputies, she bails from the car and charges deputies.
View Quote

We don't know that, but that's more or less how it's looking. The investigation is just getting started.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 10:09:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I'm gonna have to sit this one out, I don't feel like a permanban today.
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 11:03:34 PM EDT
[#50]
So shooting at cops with daddy? Thats a helluva position for a 15 yr old 8th grader.  I wonder how much and how long daddys influence was to have her get into the fight. "The cops are after us, and we won't go down! Your're with me now, you're daddys little girl" Wonder what her social media looked like, maybe "Cops have been after my daddy since I was born"
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top