Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 9:34:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Ukraine is better than Haiti?  High praise indeed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We're sending it to DC and Russia?
Bro, Ukraine is the money laundering capital of the world.  All of these shitstains launder their illegal funds through Ukraine.   That's what our "elected" officials are doing right now.

lol

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2022/04/12/fact-check-false-claim-trafficking-money-laundering-ukraine/9483069002/

Ukraine falls in the middle of the rankings with a score of 5.21, whereas Haiti takes the riskiest spot at 8.49 and Andorra takes the safest spot at 2.79. (The U.S. has a score of 4.60.)

Took me a whole 5 minutes.

The simple fact is it's not as claimed, and the only source for the claim you and others spout over and over again is a Kremlin information office.

Link Posted: 9/6/2022 9:35:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

If Trump was still President he would be sending way more than Biden is, he would be calling out the other NATO countries for not sending enough, and he would be working behind the scenes to depose Putin and replace him with someone more agreeable.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No offense meant to anyone regarding my position on Ukraine.

Here’s my position, I hope it makes sense.

The people that have ruined my country, and gone so far as to declare war on me. The people that threatened our livelihood if we didn’t participate in their medical experiment. The people that are allowing a foreign country to invade. The people that killed Americans by making and releasing a bioweapon. The people that outlawed effective treatment for that bioweapon, and intentionally killed Americans with known dangerous treatments. The people that are sexualizing our children. The people promoting degeneracy over morals, and righteousness. The people that destroyed our booming economy.

They’re telling me I should trust them on the Ukraine situation. I don’t need data, citations, or sources.

Sorry, can’t help ya.

If Trump was still President he would be sending way more than Biden is, he would be calling out the other NATO countries for not sending enough, and he would be working behind the scenes to depose Putin and replace him with someone more agreeable.

He would also be pressuring both sides for peace.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 9:41:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No offense meant to anyone regarding my position on Ukraine.

Here’s my position, I hope it makes sense.

The people that have ruined my country, and gone so far as to declare war on me. The people that threatened our livelihood if we didn’t participate in their medical experiment. The people that are allowing a foreign country to invade. The people that killed Americans by making and releasing a bioweapon. The people that outlawed effective treatment for that bioweapon, and intentionally killed Americans with known dangerous treatments. The people that are sexualizing our children. The people promoting degeneracy over morals, and righteousness. The people that destroyed our booming economy.

They’re telling me I should trust them on the Ukraine situation. I don’t need data, citations, or sources.

Sorry, can’t help ya.

I really wish I knew how to word things as nicely as you do, because I agree with you.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/102941/nhkbwyqpjto81_jpg-2516084.JPG

So I guess you guys weren't fans of Trump sending lethal aid to Ukraine?

Trump to seek $250M in new lethal aid to Ukraine - December 4, 2019

No, I think we should take care of our own. When you support people, countries, etc, they become dependent. That’s why you don’t feed wild animals.

So you do support my position of the wholesale elimination of Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid! Great!

That frees up a lot more money to kill Russians!

If you disagree with using out money to kill Russians, please explain how killing as many military aged males as possible from the country that has spent the last 100 years subverting the US and weaponizing the Democrat party without costing a drop of American blood isn't "taking care of our own". You're literally degrading/destroying the enemy that is literally the root cause of our internal rot without any risk to American lives.

I’m 100% fine with killing Russians, but we should do it ourselves if it’s that important. Not by sending billions to some crossdressing actor. Plenty of Ukrainians need to be dealt with also. The world is flush with filth that transcends international borders.

Glass houses and all that...

https://i.imgur.com/QDraW5k.jpg

https://media.giphy.com/media/szlNeHD8Cjl2vazEFt/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/gVOk6409m1CaP9CI4W/giphy.gif

Trump is awesome.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 9:45:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The simple fact is it's not as claimed, and the only source for the claim you and others spout over and over again is a Kremlin information office.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bro, Ukraine is the money laundering capital of the world.  All of these shitstains launder their illegal funds through Ukraine.   That's what our "elected" officials are doing right now.

lol

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2022/04/12/fact-check-false-claim-trafficking-money-laundering-ukraine/9483069002/

Ukraine falls in the middle of the rankings with a score of 5.21, whereas Haiti takes the riskiest spot at 8.49 and Andorra takes the safest spot at 2.79. (The U.S. has a score of 4.60.)

I am not sure what you think I claimed but Ukraine is very corrupt. We all know that. It is undeniable. Are there more corrupt places?  Almost certainly but for a European country that is being Westernized their level of corruption is unacceptably high.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 9:46:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Fuck UK
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 9:47:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I am not sure what you think I claimed but Ukraine is very corrupt. We all know that. It is undeniable. Are there more corrupt places?  Almost certainly but for a European country that is being Westernized their level of corruption is unacceptably high.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Indeed. Hence the massive efforts to reform things. You know, the efforts Russia continues to sabotage as they use even more corrupt places like Transnistria to do the things the endless stream of agitprop screams about Biden doing in Ukraine.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 9:47:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

What level of corruption is acceptable?  Is there any nation without corruption?
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 9:54:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Indeed. Hence the massive efforts to reform things. You know, the efforts Russia continues to sabotage as they use even more corrupt places like Transnistria to do the things the endless stream of agitprop screams about Biden doing in Ukraine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

You must be joking. Trump insists on an investigation in Ukraine and is impeached.

Biden demands a prosecutor be fired or he will block money.

They are just replacing crooks with other crooks.

Of course we do the same thing here. It is bad enough we have to fund our broken system in this country, but I don’t think we should fund their broken system too.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 10:19:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You must be joking. Trump insists on an investigation in Ukraine and is impeached.

Of course we do the same thing here. It is bad enough we have to fund our broken system in this country, but I don’t think we should fund their broken system too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

You have built a world view on so many layers of half-truths and derp that I can't help. Best of luck to you.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 10:26:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You have built a world view on so many layers of half-truths and derp that I can't help. Best of luck to you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

That pretty much sums him up.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 10:29:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Eerily similar to the Battle of Stalingrad.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 10:30:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Why is it that all the Never_Trumpers are also the ones who Stand With Ukraine!

I know the answer.  The media.

Edit:  And they are also the same ones who fell for the Covid nonsense.  What's the connecting tissue?  The media.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 10:32:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Partial credit for your answer.

The judges were looking for "its because they're liberals on ARFCOM".
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 10:34:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Why is it that all the Russia lovers hate the MSM and are MAGA?

Huh, remind me what foreign power has been using IO to attack American institutions and play both sides against one another for decades?
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 10:38:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Fuck UK
View Quote

@49north

What’s the United Kingdom have to do with this thread?
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 10:39:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Huh, remind me what foreign power has been using IO to attack American institutions and play both sides against one another for decades?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why is it that YOU are always on the side of the MEDIA?  Why are you even here at this point?
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 10:43:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Edit:  And they are also the same ones who fell for the Covid nonsense.  What's the connecting tissue?  The media.
View Quote

Since I've been called a "Never Trumper" (despite having voted for him twice), I'll take the bait.

Last time I watched any main stream news, Fox News, was back in February when the Ukraine war kicked off. My dogs watch more TV than I do, with Animal Planet, while I'm at work. Other than that I'm usually in the work van and listen to Glenn Beck in the morning, Andrew Wilkow in the afternoon, and Mark Levin in the evening or, I'm watching YouTube videos on pop culture/sci fi/etc from a number of Conserva-tarian creators I follow.

And I haven't gotten the jab either. Probably got COVID twice (never tested), once before it was officially COVID. I was cautious for about 6 weeks when COVID started since none of us knew what to expect and, when I saw a complete lack of mortality, went on about life as normal as I could. Only time I wore a mask was at work when I was on the clock and a customer requested it.

So, sorry to disappoint on all counts.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 10:46:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Why is it that YOU are always on the side of the MEDIA?  Why are you even here at this point?
View Quote

Why is it that you're on the side of Russia?  It's obvious why you're here at this point.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 10:47:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He isn’t.

He’s just not a reactionary idiot that simply adopts the opposite of whatever he sees as the “mainstream narrative” as his personal position without a shred of thought.

This might come as a wild shock to some, but it’s entirely possible to come to the same conclusion as someone else even if you are not on the “same side”.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 10:48:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

He isn’t.

He’s just not a reactionary idiot that simply adopts the opposite of whatever he sees as the “mainstream narrative” as his personal position without a shred of thought.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/6/2022 10:52:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

What level of corruption is acceptable?  Is there any nation without corruption?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about being wounded in battle and having to pay the nurses "extra" for care.  Charging the wounded for donated medications.

Starts 1:10:00

Foreign Fighter In Ukraine Tells All In Exclusive Controversial Interview

Link Posted: 9/6/2022 10:54:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Just ignore him, he’s arfcom GD’s version of Lisa Simpson
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 10:55:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Lots of military age males there.
View Quote

They were all disqualified from service because of asthma as teenagers.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 10:56:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

The most intelligent and educated person in the room?
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 10:56:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
How about being wounded in battle and having to pay the nurses "extra" for care.  Charging the wounded for donated medications.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTD_c57EWck
View Quote

Well, .gov health care is socialism, right?  I thought we all agreed socialism is bad?
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 10:57:44 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Because no one did the Jitterbug in the USA during WWII.
View Quote

I doubt they were partying like that in Poland during WWII.  

Link Posted: 9/6/2022 11:04:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I doubt they were partying like that in Poland during WWII.  

View Quote

No shit it was occupied territory. The Nazis weren’t big on freedoms. That’s why you don’t let authoritarian countries invade and occupy other countries
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 11:05:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Russia wants to destroy our country and will use any tool possible to achieve it, including seeding disinformation that people like you pick up in places other than the MSM. Nobody needs the MSM to figure out that Russia is a massive problem for Democracy and for ours in particular.  The MSM is crap, but I bet you still worship at Tucker’s feet.

I spent time in both Russia and Ukraine. Both have huge problems, and Ukraine and Russia BOTH have corruption issues. Trump didn’t seem to mind when he was trying to use corruption in Ukraine for his own ends. He still sent them weapons, yet you didn’t come crying about that. You kept beating your T$ drum. Trump didn’t step up to Putin and tell him to get out of Ukraine, either.

If Putin had invaded during Trump’s time, we would have been just as involved as we are now.  You would be quiet about it, just like you’re quiet about Trump’s role in the OMG-death-to-all-by-MrNa-Spike-Protein-Vaccine-of-doom!  Which you probably also had to take.

Link Posted: 9/6/2022 11:15:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Well, .gov health care is socialism, right?  I thought we all agreed socialism is bad?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Comparing .gov socialist healthcare and getting your leg blown off in a battle fighting for Ukraine, then having to pay for meds( donated for free to Ukraine from the west) and "extra" care isn't even in the same ballpark. Not even in the same galaxy
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 11:31:55 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
All the military aged males in these pictures should be embarrassed.

How do you look at the men in the eyes coming home from war when this is over?

If your country is invaded, you're of able body, either you help in some way or leave and don't come back.

It's one thing if you don't volunteer to go overseas and fight in another country. It's the lowest of low if you refuse to help if someone invades your home. Even worse if you stay home and party.

Unless of course they're on leave of some sort and I'm completely off base in my assumptions.
View Quote
Oh, it gets worse.

They'll take some of the females too, and when Joe comes home from war he'll have to find another (if he even can, with all his crippling depression, PTSD, etc.)

They'll look him right in the eyes, with their arm around his ex-fiancee with no shame.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 11:43:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Attachment Attached File

How do we have time to be supportive while hiding in the basement?!
Attachment Attached File

It's like Ukraine flaunts it's resistance with spirited music!
https://youtu.be/jeQOYnhS90U
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 11:45:30 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/kg6mu7dlkt491_2_jpg-2516362.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20220906_181433_2_jpg-2516374.JPG

View Quote

Nope. A country at war does nothing else. All humans, dogs, chimpanzees, and birds that aren't real fight on the front.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 12:05:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Last week there was some interview with some Ukrainian guy who said only about 30% of what we send them, actually goes to them. 70% disappears.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 12:07:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep. Easily brainwashed.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 12:17:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Last week there was some interview with some Ukrainian guy who said only about 30% of what we send them, actually goes to them. 70% disappears.
View Quote

So... Some guy from some interview. Thanks for all the details and clearing everything up. What a relief!
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 1:29:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Some of you people are fucking idiots and it's embarrassing.

My grandfather flew B-17's during WW2 from a base in England. Th e first plane he flew as pilot-in-command was named "Stage Door Canteen," named after the dance hall/night club in NYC where actors/actresses entertained troops.

I deployed to Afghanistan in January 2002 with 3rd Brigade, 101st. That summer, the 82nd ABN DIV relieved the 101st and the 101st came back to Ft. Campbell, where they got ready to invade Iraq the following Spring (after I got out).

Throughout the last 20+ years, the U.S. military has prosecuted the Global War on Terror by rotating units in and out of the various combat theaters.

Not every unit actually deploys to the actual combat theater, though. Some units are responsible for training or equipping units headed to the theater. Other units fight from extremely long distances (you didn't see B-2 bombers and their maintenance personnel landing and taking off from Kandahar Airfield). Severely wounded servicemembers recovered at places like Walter Reed and Bethesda, not Bagram Airbase.

We have the number of aircraft carriers and submarines we have because at any given time, a set percentage of them have to be in port for maintenance and rfurbishment.

The great thing about American military might is we can project it from literally the other side of the globe. When the 82nd relieves the 101st ABN, we can fly the 101st troops out of the war zone and all the way back to Ft. Campbell, so that the unit can reset before their next deployment.

The Ukrainian military doesn't have that same advantage. When the 123rd Ukrainian Motorized Rifle Regiment has spent 6 months on the front line and is replaced by the 987th MRR, the 123rd MRR doesn't get plane rides to Kentucky. No, they likely get to ride in the back of a truck all the way to Kiev, where they likely get to spend some R&R time dancing and drinking with local women. The Ukr Air Force's 1st Fighter Squadron's maintenance personnel might actually get a pass from time to time, as well, and being GI's, they like to do what every GI around the world has tried doing since the invention of GI's: they try to get laid-often times by dancing and drinking with pretty young ladies. The soldiers assigned to the Ukrainian Army's 3074th Mess Kit Repair Battalion (Provisional), based out of Kiev, probably don't work 24 hour shifts, 7 days a week, for months at a time. When they get a pass, they probably try their best to prove that dancing is nothing more than a vertical embodiment of a horizontal desire. Wounded soldiers getting therapy at Kiev General Hospital probably aren't bussed back to the front lines when their appointment is over, only to be bussed back to Kiev for tomorrow's appointment. Instead, they likely stay at Ukrain's version of a Warrior Transition Battalion and, quite possibly, go out at night and try to drink away the memories of their friends dying in front of them.

There are a thousand reasons why military aged males might be in Kiev and not on the front lines. Having been a front line solider, I'll tell you for a fact that if I wold have had the opportunity to drink while on deployment, I would absolutely have done so. Shit, I have several friends who got busted during our Kosovo deployment for going out on patrol and drinking vodka with the locals. One dude crashed his Humvee into a cemetary wall after just such a night. Four other guys got drunk with a Serb, who stole their NOD's and some 40mm grenades. That night with Crazy Larry ended up with at least two of those dudes court martialled and doing time at the Mannheim Correctional Facility in Germany. Maybe the Ukrainian soldiers aren't saddled with fucking General Order No. 1.

Oh, one little story about my time deployed to Kandahar, Afghanistan.

I was the Assistant Brigade Fire Support NCO for 3rd Brigade, 101st Airborne. As such, I ran the night shift of the Brigade Fire Support Element out of the TOC (Tactical Operations Center) during Operation Anaconda. One night, as I walk out of my tent to head to the TOC fo rmy shift, several uparmored Hum-vees, loaded down with well armed dudes, race past my tent. It was the QRF, or Quick Reaction Force, consisting of two turtleshell trucks (one with a TOW missile and the other with an M2HB) and two cargo trucks full of pissed off 11B's.

When I got the TOC, I was briefed by the LT I was relieving. A few minutes prior, the TOC received a message from the AC-130 Spectre gunship orbitting overhead that they picked up a couple suspicious heat signatures near the ammo dump using their FLIR cameras. The QRF was dispatched to investigate.

Want to know what they found? The guy on guard duty at the ammo dump, who was assigned to the 626th Forward Support Battalion, convinced his girlfriend, who was assigned to the same unit, to accompany him to his guard shift for a little sexy time. Little did he know that every thrust into her sweet vagina was being recorded by an armed aircraft thousands of feet above them.

Imagine that, two young soldiers, deployed to a war zone, literally hundreds of miles from any friendly forces, completely surrounded on all sides by people whose avowed purpose in life was to destroy them and their way of life, found time to engage in coitous.

Just because there is a war happening all around them is no reason for nature and human sexuality to completely stop. Young men and women will try to get each other into bed and that usually begins with dancing and drinking.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 1:34:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

That settles it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 1:38:02 PM EDT
[#38]
One thing to keep in mind, like other countries in the past 20-30 years, every time you meet someone from Ukraine, they will tell you how bad it was, how the fighting was on their street, they lost so many neighbors, family, etc. They'll never tell you that they were partying, having a good time, posting their parties to twitter, IG, etc. And they most certainly will never thank you for your help.

Things are so bad there, Zelenskyy is going to be a guest speaker at a hedge fund manager conference...And we wonder why a guy like Hunter Biden got his board of directors gig there..lol

The apologists are doing everything they can to make false comparisons.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 1:39:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Some of you people are fucking idiots and it's embarrassing.

My grandfather flew B-17's during WW2 from a base in England. Th e first plane he flew as pilot-in-command was named "Stage Door Canteen," named after the dance hall/night club in NYC where actors/actresses entertained troops.

I deployed to Afghanistan in January 2002 with 3rd Brigade, 101st. That summer, the 82nd ABN DIV relieved the 101st and the 101st came back to Ft. Campbell, where they got ready to invade Iraq the following Spring (after I got out).

Throughout the last 20+ years, the U.S. military has prosecuted the Global War on Terror by rotating units in and out of the various combat theaters.

Not every unit actually deploys to the actual combat theater, though. Some units are responsible for training or equipping units headed to the theater. Other units fight from extremely long distances (you didn't see B-2 bombers and their maintenance personnel landing and taking off from Kandahar Airfield). Severely wounded servicemembers recovered at places like Walter Reed and Bethesda, not Bagram Airbase.

We have the number of aircraft carriers and submarines we have because at any given time, a set percentage of them have to be in port for maintenance and rfurbishment.

The great thing about American military might is we can project it from literally the other side of the globe. When the 82nd relieves the 101st ABN, we can fly the 101st troops out of the war zone and all the way back to Ft. Campbell, so that the unit can reset before their next deployment.

The Ukrainian military doesn't have that same advantage. When the 123rd Ukrainian Motorized Rifle Regiment has spent 6 months on the front line and is replaced by the 987th MRR, the 123rd MRR doesn't get plane rides to Kentucky. No, they likely get to ride in the back of a truck all the way to Kiev, where they likely get to spend some R&R time dancing and drinking with local women. The Ukr Air Force's 1st Fighter Squadron's maintenance personnel might actually get a pass from time to time, as well, and being GI's, they like to do what every GI around the world has tried doing since the invention of GI's: they try to get laid-often times by dancing and drinking with pretty young ladies. The soldiers assigned to the Ukrainian Army's 3074th Mess Kit Repair Battalion (Provisional), based out of Kiev, probably don't work 24 hour shifts, 7 days a week, for months at a time. When they get a pass, they probably try their best to prove that dancing is nothing more than a vertical embodiment of a horizontal desire. Wounded soldiers getting therapy at Kiev General Hospital probably aren't bussed back to the front lines when their appointment is over, only to be bussed back to Kiev for tomorrow's appointment. Instead, they likely stay at Ukrain's version of a Warrior Transition Battalion and, quite possibly, go out at night and try to drink away the memories of their friends dying in front of them.

There are a thousand reasons why military aged males might be in Kiev and not on the front lines. Having been a front line solider, I'll tell you for a fact that if I wold have had the opportunity to drink while on deployment, I would absolutely have done so. Shit, I have several friends who got busted during our Kosovo deployment for going out on patrol and drinking vodka with the locals. One dude crashed his Humvee into a cemetary wall after just such a night. Four other guys got drunk with a Serb, who stole their NOD's and some 40mm grenades. That night with Crazy Larry ended up with at least two of those dudes court martialled and doing time at the Mannheim Correctional Facility in Germany. Maybe the Ukrainian soldiers aren't saddled with fucking General Order No. 1.

Oh, one little story about my time deployed to Kandahar, Afghanistan.

I was the Assistant Brigade Fire Support NCO for 3rd Brigade, 101st Airborne. As such, I ran the night shift of the Brigade Fire Support Element out of the TOC (Tactical Operations Center) during Operation Anaconda. One night, as I walk out of my tent to head to the TOC fo rmy shift, several uparmored Hum-vees, loaded down with well armed dudes, race past my tent. It was the QRF, or Quick Reaction Force, consisting of two turtleshell trucks (one with a TOW missile and the other with an M2HB) and two cargo trucks full of pissed off 11B's.

When I got the TOC, I was briefed by the LT I was relieving. A few minutes prior, the TOC received a message from the AC-130 Spectre gunship orbitting overhead that they picked up a couple suspicious heat signatures near the ammo dump using their FLIR cameras. The QRF was dispatched to investigate.

Want to know what they found? The guy on guard duty at the ammo dump, who was assigned to the 626th Forward Support Battalion, convinced his girlfriend, who was assigned to the same unit, to accompany him to his guard shift for a little sexy time. Little did he know that every thrust into her sweet vagina was being recorded by an armed aircraft thousands of feet above them.

Imagine that, two young soldiers, deployed to a war zone, literally hundreds of miles from any friendly forces, completely surrounded on all sides by people whose avowed purpose in life was to destroy them and their way of life, found time to engage in coitous.

Just because there is a war happening all around them is no reason for nature and human sexuality to completely stop. Young men and women will try to get each other into bed and that usually begins with dancing and drinking.
View Quote

Thank you for bringing logic to the discussion and breaking it down for the low IQ crowd but, I'm afraid it'll be pearls before swine.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 1:42:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

And some fucking moron in the U.S. Army once said it's illegal to shoot at enemy troops with a .50 caliber machine gun, but it's totally kosher to shoot their belt buckle because you're targetting their equipment, not them.

Do you realize how fucking stupid it is to simply accept as gospel the word of some dumbass soldier?
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 1:45:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Fuck UK
View Quote

What did the United Kingdom do?
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 1:55:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
That's a whole lot of gross looking people.
View Quote

Imagine if you were forced at gunpoint to give each one of them a tongue bath.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 1:56:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Nope. A country at war does nothing else. All humans, dogs, chimpanzees, and birds that aren't real fight on the front.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/IMG_20220906_181433_2_jpg-2516374.JPG

@lokifox

Well fuck. Shit just got real in Kharkov

Attachment Attached File

I like that the coat is banana colored. Monkey is ready to go to the rave!
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 2:17:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

@lokifox

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/Screenshot_2022-09-06-20-53-30-994_com_i-2516500.JPG

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@lokifox

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/526834/Screenshot_2022-09-06-20-53-30-994_com_i-2516500.JPG

The man in the yellow hat is dead!
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 2:18:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
That's a whole lot of gross looking people.
View Quote

There’s not a single fatty in sight……..

Midcap?
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 2:29:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@lokifox

But Mama is a blonde with some big uns! Good trade. Lol
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 2:48:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

@lokifox

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@lokifox

Link Posted: 9/6/2022 2:56:35 PM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 9/6/2022 3:02:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Where am I wrong?  You are ignoring reality to cheerlead a war.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 3:05:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Comparing .gov socialist healthcare and getting your leg blown off in a battle fighting for Ukraine, then having to pay for meds( donated for free to Ukraine from the west) and "extra" care isn't even in the same ballpark. Not even in the same galaxy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is downright embarrassing the shit they post to defend a shitty government  at war with a shittier government.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top