Miss my boy.
View Quote
Awesome pic!
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 12:41:26 PM EDT
[#2]
So many cats, so few recipes.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 12:46:53 PM EDT
[#3]
CBS are kind of douchebag. Evolution is evolution if your species can do it better then you are dead. Leave it up to the tree huggers to think they can stop a nature process.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 12:49:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I had a 30" long black snake somehow find it's way into my screen enclosure back in June.
All three of our cats were out there and surrounded it, the snake keep hissing and striking at them.
The cat's just sat there with this WTF look on their face.
I had to go chase the cats away with a broom, then I pushed the snake out the door.
It was only a matter of time before all three of them would have destroyed the snake.
Good kitty
A bug in the house will not stand a chance, I have seen leg parts on the floor after the cats have their way with them.
Good kitty
There are nothing more than a killing machine and very good at it and we never let them out in the yard.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 1:00:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oh well,
My murder cats are hell on Starlings.
Evolve or go fucking extinct.
View Quote
Harsh but fair.
Makes me feel better about disposing of my neighbor's cats; fuckers should have evolved a bullet proof vest.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 1:03:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Sure, lots of prey inside the house.

I suppose there are some sick fucks that never let their dogs out of the house either.

They're just property anyway.

No need to consider their mental health.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are invasive in the wild. That is why most people hate them as outside pets/pests.

Cats are very good predators but should be left inside your homes.
Sure, lots of prey inside the house.

I suppose there are some sick fucks that never let their dogs out of the house either.

They're just property anyway.

No need to consider their mental health.
Keep you cats on your own property and be responsible for it like most responsible dog owners. It's up to you to entertain your cats desire to kill stuff. It's shouldn't be foisted upon you neighbors or the wild community.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 1:03:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Meh, you haven't met mine then.  She thinks she is a dog, has access to inside or out.  She sleeps on me at least 75% of the night, and doesn't really ever wander or roam off.  What she is good at, is sleeping, eating, shitting and getting things covered in hair.  When younger, she was a good hunter.  She's 14 years old now, and she will be the last cat we have.  ( I have to clean the litter box, and I'm simply done with it.)  My wife has never had a cat live/last this long, and she's over it too.  The kids like the dogs more anyway.  I've got a good friend who is allergic to cats, will be nice to have him over more frequently once this cat moves on.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 1:05:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
oh cool, we already got the super edgy hardass types who like to kill cats
View Quote
They make a good counterpoint to the super edgy asshole types who get off on letting their cats out to kill a bunch of shit for no reason.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 1:07:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Gave one a free pass this weekend. Our cat was pissed it was in the cat box on the porch.

Pregnant female. Would have woke the house and dead cat spilling kittens is a sure sign of a bad couple days for me.

TBI cat did it's job and ran her off eventually.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 1:07:46 PM EDT
[#10]
There is no smell worse than cat shit.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 1:08:20 PM EDT
[#11]
My parents have 2 cats and one is a murder machine. It's brought them 20 different birds, rabbits, and mice this year alone.
And is super cuddly and loves belly rubs. Never bites humans.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 1:08:23 PM EDT
[#12]
BooHoo.

If it means killing off every damned annoying BlueJay and Mocking Bird I hear during the early morning then I would gladly fill my neighborhood with cats.

Same goes for the lame as hell Killdeer that run their fool heads off in the middle of the night due to street lights or a full moon.

Having a few cats decimating the bird population means more fruit on my trees and better sleep.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 1:16:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
CBS are kind of douchebag. Evolution is evolution if your species can do it better then you are dead. Leave it up to the tree huggers to think they can stop a nature process.
View Quote
Yea, because domestic cats are totally natural.

ETA: Was a cat owner for over a decade and I don't mind cats at all. But if your precious fluffy can't stop crossing the street to poop and piss in my yard and doesn't respond to non-lethal deterrents...

Not sure why cat owners think their cat is entitled to go wherever it wants and do whatever it wants on other people's property.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 1:30:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Keep you cats on your own property and be responsible for it like most responsible dog owners. It's up to you to entertain your cats desire to kill stuff. It's shouldn't be foisted upon you neighbors or the wild community.
View Quote
This. Keep your fucking cat out of my yard.

I actually like the small birds, lizards, and critters that live back there. My neighbors have a feral “house” cat they let roam and it’s always under my other truck when I get home. I pegged it with my wad of keys last night.

To bad I can’t shoot it.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 1:35:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Fine Monday fare...

Cats are awesome, but they should never be let outside.
View Quote
This!
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 1:36:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I wonder how many of you cat haters would start loving cats if they were trained to hunt and dispatch Leftists as efficiently as they hunt and kill everything else.
View Quote
I'd buy that for a dollar.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 1:39:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Cat owners are kind of a douche too.
View Quote
I'm a cat owner and I have killed too many to count. Where does that leave me?
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 1:39:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I actually like the small birds, lizards, and critters that live back there. My neighbors have a feral "house" cat they let roam and it's always under my other truck when I get home. I pegged it with my wad of keys last night.

To bad I can't shoot it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I actually like the small birds, lizards, and critters that live back there. My neighbors have a feral "house" cat they let roam and it's always under my other truck when I get home. I pegged it with my wad of keys last night.

To bad I can't shoot it.
x2

My neighbors cats like to shit in the planter I got in the yard. I'm installing a spiked plastic mesh of sorts to keep the little assholes out of it. If it wasn't for my Ring camera, I would've thought it was one of the neighbor's letting their dogs in my yard.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 1:40:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Fine Monday fare...

[color=#ff0000]Cats are awesome, but they should never be let outside.
View Quote
[/color]

No truer words have ever been spoken.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 1:47:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So cats alone are responsible for 33 bird species being extinct? I wonder how they determined that?
View Quote
They polled the cats and published their thorough and totally unbiased results.

Hey, it works for Dems . . .
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 1:51:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Oh well,
My murder cats are hell on Starlings.
Evolve or go fucking extinct.
View Quote
English Starlings are an invasive species too and they need to be decimated.

I'm meh on house cats (we have three, the dogs & I'd be happy with zero) but I love the barn cats they more than earn the little bit of food I put out to keep them around. Haven't had a mouse in the house in years and the rare gopher that is stupid enough to think our property looks homey doesn't live long.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 1:54:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I thought .22 CB’s were invented for Cats.
View Quote
.22 Cat Bullet, I think, yeah.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 1:55:01 PM EDT
[#23]
When I first got into shooting a gun shop owner told me "I know CCI velocitors are more expensive, but one shot = one dead cat"

i bought a case
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 1:58:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Pitbull ownership validation thread
View Quote
No " Cat swims five miles to maul a toddler" memes yet?
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 2:00:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 2:00:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Attachment Attached File

I’m sure the rabbit deserved it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 2:01:58 PM EDT
[#27]
This is why 22 suppressors are made.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 2:05:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
So many cats, so few recipes.
View Quote
A sweet N sour, like with pineapple and pork, hard to tell the dif between rabbit and cat in those recipes. Cat, the other white meat.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 2:07:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Naw, just the loose ones outside that kill shit, you know kinda like killing people's loose dogs
View Quote
According to the anti cat people in this thread, it's ok to shoot loose animals on their property, so obviously if a neighbor's dog is crapping in someone's yard, they can hit fluffy with a CCI stinger??
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 2:16:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Pfft.

The only thing in danger in my backyard when Mojo (RIP) was around was VERMIN:

https://i.imgur.com/ZQxCUL0.jpg

Miss my boy.
View Quote
RIP kitty.  I love that pic collage!  Mine like to behead all of his catches, even snakes.

There is a cat in my backyard that pisses all over my kid's stuff.  Time to break out the CB caps.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 2:23:03 PM EDT
[#31]
I would like to meet the asshat that shot my daughter's cat, who never ventures off the property, in the side of the head with a pellet rifle.
The cat jumped up on the bed at bedtime, as usual, with the pellet embedded. Fun times with first aid...
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 2:25:29 PM EDT
[#32]
This is an incorrect poster.  Many of those should say "Jerk" and at least one should say "Manipulative Exploiter"

Actually I love my cats - I just find in the city/suburbs there is no good reason for outdoor cats
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 2:29:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 2:32:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Coyotes are effectively dispatching all the cats in my AO.

Use to see cats all the time, now, very rarely.

My 18 year old has retired to the house.  I once saw him stare down a fox and win.

My two barn cats stay inside 98% of the time.  They know something is out there.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 2:33:35 PM EDT
[#35]
“In just the last 40 years, the number of domestic cats across America has tripled...”

Due mostly to the tripling of the number of obese, middle-aged divorcées.

TC
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 2:35:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Anyone know where I can get a cat to kill all the fucking stray cats that use my gardens as litter boxes?
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 2:43:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
I trap and process unregistered off leash cats down the mountain to the high kill shelter. I feel I owe it to them after shitting in my garden and pissing in my Jeep. At the end of the day, it's the cat lady neighbors fault they use all nine lives up in one sitting. If I was a dick, I'd let my dogs tear them up in the yard.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 2:48:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Mine came up as a Lion Fish story?
View Quote
Mine was Burmese python.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 2:50:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Keep crunching we’ll make more!
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 2:52:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

This is why CA sucks and people don't want Californians around.

Always forcing your shit on others who don't share the same idea.
View Quote
LMAO.

What state do you live in so I can come kill all your birds?

10 more years til I am ready to retire.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 2:52:56 PM EDT
[#41]
I’d hate to see what the squirrel population would look like without these evil cats.

No tears shed by me.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 2:57:03 PM EDT
[#42]
The park by our house has a huge feral cat colony. There have to be at least 30 of them. There is a woman who lives near the park who fees them - she brings a giant bag of cat food every few days. These cats are nasty and are a huge problem with pretty much all the animals in the area. I have seen hawks attack the cats but they always come back because of the food supply.

Its been reported to the town and the town does nothing. Even when my husky dog was alive he would not want to go over there.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 2:58:28 PM EDT
[#43]
ITT Cat haters try too hard to be edgy
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 3:01:48 PM EDT
[#44]
My oldest male cat's an asshole, but he's the best asshole.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 3:04:16 PM EDT
[#45]
our war against cats has dwindled, to the random observation of a cat on a very infrequent basis. we waged all out genocide against feral cats, since the day we moved in. between teaching the dogs to kill them, shooting them on sight, and using animal control to collect those away from our borders, it took about 4 years to turn the tables.

animal control catches them, spays/neuters them, and releases them back into the area they were trapped. (this obviously, is counter-productive to the war) the trick is, to observe where the traps are dropped, and then to remove the cats from them, before animal control returns to collect them the following day.

we have agreements in place with neighbors on all sides, to be able to shoot cats on their properties too, as long as we collect the bodies and dispose of them. we use traps ourselves, placed around our property, and the property of the neighbors, again with their permission.

we've progressed from the days of driving down the street, and being able to count literally dozens of cats, to going days at a time without seeing a single one.  we do dream of the day we can live in a cat-free society. (or at least a cat-free neighborhood)

gamo cat for the win!  (what an appropriate name, for a cat slaying machine) the gamo cat fusion elite .22, and the whisper silent cat .177

Link Posted: 10/29/2018 3:05:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Cat haters LOL.
View Quote
I know one IRL.

He's a runty little bubba who fits the stereotype to a "T".
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 3:08:20 PM EDT
[#47]
We've got a problem with feral cats out in the county where we live. My wife has gone "scorched earth" on them with a Hava-Hart trap and her Ruger Mark IV pistol. The war started when they started taking shits in her spice garden, hah!
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 3:12:09 PM EDT
[#48]
I have four cats that I got exclusively to murder things around the house.  They have license to kill everything they see.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 3:14:50 PM EDT
[#49]
The coyotes make feral cats a favorite snack of theirs.
Link Posted: 10/29/2018 3:19:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I wonder how many of you cat haters would start loving cats if they were trained to hunt and dispatch Leftists as efficiently as they hunt and kill everything else.
View Quote
Or look at it another way, crazy cat ladies tend to be female, liberal, and alone. If not for those cats, the crazy cat lady might adopt a human and probably utterly fuck up at parenting. Cats indirectly limit the growth of the liberal population
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top