Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 11:09:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Loves to talk about personal freedoms until the devil’s lettuce enters the equation. Typical of most on the right.
View Quote

More people voted for legalizing recreational weed than voted to elect her, pretty damn pathetic.

Shes just another party over the people kind of politician.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 11:12:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Wood plow .jpg
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 11:14:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Is that restaurant in the Sam's and Scheels shopping center in Rapid City? Is it any good?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just ran into her the other day here in town at McKinzie River restaurant.

She’s down to earth, but you can see her political side too.

I’m glad she my Governor.

Is that restaurant in the Sam's and Scheels shopping center in Rapid City? Is it any good?

Yep that’s the one. And it’s about the same or slightly better than Applebee’s. It’s ok for what it is, but much like everything else here, it’s not fine dining.

Me and the wife just stopped in to have a beer and an appetizer before hitting Sams up.

Link Posted: 5/26/2021 11:14:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Loves to talk about personal freedoms until the devil’s lettuce enters the equation. Typical of most on the right.
View Quote

Yep, just another spineless republican.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 11:14:47 PM EDT
[#5]
IMO noem = pence.

We know her price, because she showed what it took to make her cave.

It wouldn't matter what the law said, if the law banned males from being in female sports or female only spaces, her state was going to get hit with a lawsuit, and once the "equality" act gets rammed through it would be far harder to pass that kind of law.

I like a lot of stuff she's done, but she's not cut out for the fight.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 11:15:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
My future wife.
View Quote

You seek to unite the Dakotas?!?

Quoted:
After her father's death didn't she quit college come home work up a business plan and basically save the family farm?

She's quite the gal that one...
View Quote

I read one of her tweets (hate that word) and was amazed at the vitriol of the left towards her. I thought she was a bit under the radar. One of her comments was along 'acts like a hard worker, received a million dollar farm at 21'.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 11:15:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Opinion - Noem is a RINO......................
View Quote
Yup. Needs to be more MAGA.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 11:21:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Her husband is an awesome guy too. Hosted him at an event of ours (USAF) back in April because Gov Noem couldn't make it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just ran into her the other day here in town at McKinzie River restaurant.

She's down to earth, but you can see her political side too.

I'm glad she my Governor.
Her husband is an awesome guy too. Hosted him at an event of ours (USAF) back in April because Gov Noem couldn't make it.

When she was in congress I got to brief her when I was still AD and she toured Ellsworth and my flight. She was super down to earth even then.

She took a picture with everyone that she met in my flight. The base leadership was getting pissed due to the fact that it was screwing up the schedule.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 11:25:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

After her father's death didn't she quit college come home work up a business plan and basically save the family farm?

View Quote

Yes.  She was going through her father's pickup truck when she found a bunch of cassette tapes in the center armrest/console.  Her father wasn't much for taking pen and paper type notes.  He would would drive around the farm with a cassette recorder and dictate into that all of the information such as weather, yields, etc.  She sat and listened to all of those tapes, gleaned as much as she could from them and put that into a plan moving forward.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 11:30:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I read one of her tweets (hate that word) and was amazed at the vitriol of the left towards her. I thought she was a bit under the radar. One of her comments was along 'acts like a hard worker, received a million dollar farm at 21'.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My future wife.

Quoted:

Obviously the person who wrote that doesn't know anything about farming. Because you could literally have a million-dollar farm and work your balls off and make 50 Grand a year on a average year.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 11:34:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Dear God yes    

And I don't even need to know what the question is.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 11:37:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yeah one of my best friends from grade school-high school moved the Spearfish after we got home from SE Asia...wanted  me to move out there for years...sure kick my self in the butt for not listening to him before prices got so crazy as they are now...

Beautiful country
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For those of you whom haven't met her, let me explain that she smells absolutely fantastic.

Yeah one of my best friends from grade school-high school moved the Spearfish after we got home from SE Asia...wanted  me to move out there for years...sure kick my self in the butt for not listening to him before prices got so crazy as they are now...

Beautiful country

@9divdoc I have a couple of sections of land I can sell you.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 11:50:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

First, get hand out of pants.
View Quote

You wear pants at home on your couch?
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 11:52:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 11:55:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
She would make a good president. Has done a great job in South Dakota.
View Quote

I'd much prefer DeSantis. She can be vice president.
Link Posted: 5/26/2021 11:56:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
IMO noem = pence.

It wouldn't matter what the law said, if the law banned males from being in female sports or female only spaces, her state was going to get hit with a lawsuit, and once the "equality" act gets rammed through it would be far harder to pass that kind of law.

View Quote

You do wonder.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:01:59 AM EDT
[#17]
She is pro-life, the left will hate her for that alone.

Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:03:37 AM EDT
[#18]
She looks great but I love her for telling the Branch Covidians to GTFO.

De Santis too. I love him. No homo.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:05:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Looking damn fine on Hannity's town hall right now. Wearing a Pink dress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVMEjZy65GU
View Quote

Miss "I refuse to use the state to protect our culture, people, and future" Miss "I support bringing in Refugees and mass LEGAL immigration"? Fuck her.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:07:16 AM EDT
[#20]
FACT CHECK:

Noem's dress is magenta, not pink.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:32:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:48:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You do wonder.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
IMO noem = pence.

You do wonder.

Pence had caved in the culture wars too. He showed his price. Caved and gutted rfra.

Those of us who remembered tried to point it out, but nobody listened - notice how surprised so many where when pence caved regarding the election. Yeah, it was truly questionable if he had the complete latitude people said the VP had regarding that, but he didn't even push back by pointing out the obvious indicators of fraud.

Birds of a feather...
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:51:54 AM EDT
[#23]
The VP has no latitude to not count the electoral college votes from states.  That was all just made up.

The election was over when the states ratified the electors mid- December.  

Once Trump put Rudy in charge of it all, I knew it was going to be a failure.  That man delivered nothing during his 4 years of working for Trump.

Link Posted: 5/27/2021 12:59:00 AM EDT
[#24]
I wanna see Noem and Tulsi Gabbard oiled up and doing some scissoring when I walk in on both of them
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 1:32:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 2:05:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
IMO noem = pence.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
IMO noem = pence.

My concern as well.  She stood strong during covid then folded like a cheap suit with the trans garbage.  No reason beyond someone figured out her price or her kryptonite.

Quoted:
Pence had caved in the culture wars too. He showed his price. Caved and gutted rfra.

Those of us who remembered tried to point it out, but nobody listened - notice how surprised so many where when pence caved regarding the election. Yeah, it was truly questionable if he had the complete latitude people said the VP had regarding that, but he didn't even push back by pointing out the obvious indicators of fraud.

Birds of a feather...

Quoted:
The VP has no latitude to not count the electoral college votes from states.  That was all just made up.

The election was over when the states ratified the electors mid- December.  

Power has the latitude to do whatever power decides it has the latitude to do.  Pence opted for acting like every other fake conservative and hid behind his "principles" like a pacifist who'd rather see his family murdered than pick up a gun.

There was an army of supporters in DC on Jan 6.  A lot of people showed up armed with nothing but flags and a belief in truth but willing to stand for what was right.  Instead of fighting for the nation and Constitution Pence claims to hold so dear he caved just like the SC justices, took the easy way out and kissed the ring of his true master.

Plenty of brave men have stood against incredible odds.  Some died but resisted with their last drop of blood.  Pence had his chance and chose cowardice, corruption and an easy life.  I hope he weeps when he looks in the mirror thinking about the future his grandchildren will have.

Link Posted: 5/27/2021 2:05:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't really trust DeSantis. Ivy league...

Noem was far better through the china virus anyway. DeSantis was a mixed bag for a while.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 2:09:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Noem was far better through the china virus anyway. DeSantis was a mixed bag for a while.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't like how she folded with the trans athlete stuff.

I don't think she is the best pick.

I think a man would be a stronger candidate for the GOP anyway.

Link Posted: 5/27/2021 2:56:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
My concern as well.  She stood strong during covid then folded like a cheap suit with the trans garbage.  No reason beyond someone figured out her price or her kryptonite.

Power has the latitude to do whatever power decides it has the latitude to do.  Pence opted for acting like every other fake conservative and hid behind his "principles" like a pacifist who'd rather see his family murdered than pick up a gun.

There was an army of supporters in DC on Jan 6.  A lot of people showed up armed with nothing but flags and a belief in truth but willing to stand for what was right.  Instead of fighting for the nation and Constitution Pence claims to hold so dear he caved just like the SC justices, took the easy way out and kissed the ring of his true master.

Plenty of brave men have stood against incredible odds.  Some died but resisted with their last drop of blood.  Pence had his chance and chose cowardice, corruption and an easy life.  I hope he weeps when he looks in the mirror thinking about the future his grandchildren will have.

View Quote

Pence, or anyone else, had to have something to hang their hat on.  Court wins, states not certifying electors, something besides "I feel there were a lot of fraudulent ballots, so I'm not going to count those states, so Trump has more electors and is the winner, and so am I".

Trump during the election was as Trump always was - ego driven, lazy, and hired terrible and incompetent people to do the nitty gritty of detailed work.  

He loved big rallies as he got to be in front of people who loved him.

He was too lazy to get into the details of how the Democrats were using vote by mail fraud to stuff ballot boxes.

He hired tired, worn out fools like Rudy (!) to be both in charge of the pre-election work on this, as well as adding insult to injury by having that same old tired fool lead the legal challenges to it.

Then, after having nothing to hang any sort of hat on, expected Pence just to deem him the winner?  That's bananas republics stuff right there - I'm the VP and I'm still the VP next week, after I don't count these electoral votes.

Trump's heart was in the right place, and I loved his as president.  But the election was over after the 5 states in question (GA, AZ, PA, WI, MI) Republican Legislatures all voted to send Democrat electors to the electoral college.  No magic rabbits were coming out of hats after that.  

All that ended up happening was a lot of good folks were sent into a political meat grinder, without the political and media infrastructure to turn their actions into "the people's great march on DC", and were predictably arrested and charged with far too sever crimes for it.  While Trump did nothing that day to either fully cross the Rubicon, or to pardon them afterwards.

Link Posted: 5/27/2021 3:15:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'll take the person who is most likely to get what I want done and help me and people I want to see helped

In fact, someone who clearly only gives a shit about being reelected, is perfect.

Zero shits given for the people who wax poetic about the constitution or freedom or blahblahblah and then folds like a cheap suit.  

Give me the guy grabbing for the brass ring, who understands reciprocity and political power
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 3:23:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
She's very fit. Much more fit than my governor.
View Quote

She could easily run laps around him...
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 5:26:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I don't like how she folded with the trans athlete stuff.

I don't think she is the best pick.

I think a man would be a stronger candidate for the GOP anyway.

View Quote

She didn't fold. The Bill was shit, and designed to fail in a challenge.
Not taking the RINO bait, is not folding.
She sent it back to be unfucked, and Constitutional.

Of course the media and RINO's ignored the truth in order to smear the gal.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 6:04:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 6:21:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Living in a representational democracy means never getting exactly what you want. The Left understands this; the Right does not.

Would a Desantis/Noem administration give me precisely the America I want? No.  Would I suck the devil’s dick to spare my country the horror of a Harris presidency.  Absolutely, and I’d stand in a very long line for the opportunity.

Link Posted: 5/27/2021 7:05:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Living in a representational democracy means never getting exactly what you want. The Left understands this; the Right does not.

Would a Desantis/Noem administration give me precisely the America I want? No.  Would I suck the devil’s dick to spare my country the horror of a Harris presidency.  Absolutely, and I’d stand in a very long line for the opportunity.

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/27/2021 7:12:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'd wait a bit before inviting the devil over for a snarling because you are going to get Nikki Haley and like it.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 7:15:00 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Justify.
View Quote

She did block a tranny in sports bill
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 7:15:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I'd wait a bit before inviting the devil over for a snarling because you are going to get Nikki Haley and like it.
View Quote

Is “You're going to get Nikki Haley and like it!” your new ‘Endeavor to Persevere’, since I wrestled the latter one away from you after the election?
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 7:24:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

If your not up to the job don't be fucking posting shit like this.
OP fail.
View Quote

This OP ruined Morning Wood
Ban Yourself
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 7:32:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

In your opinion who isn’t?
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 7:46:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Is “You're going to get Nikki Haley and like it!” your new ‘Endeavor to Persevere’, since I wrestled the latter one away from you after the election?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, I've just not seen too much worth endeavoring to persevere over lately.....As for Haley....While peeps here are masturbating furiously over their "flavor of the week" hopeful she is out forming a PAC and positioning herself for a well-funded run in the primaries.

https://nationalinterest.org/feature/will-nikki-haley-run-president-2024-176726
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 7:51:38 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

This
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 7:55:50 AM EDT
[#43]
Desantis is as close to Trump as we will ever get again.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 7:57:12 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 8:01:28 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Never a better example of the prevailing Arf philosophy:

Get both.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 8:21:19 AM EDT
[#46]
Any swimsuit pics?
I need to check out her elbows.  
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 8:24:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because when you legalize it a bunch of scum bags and lib tards flood your state. Ask me how I know.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 8:36:24 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Pence chose to follow the constitution.  It really is that simple.  Standing up for what's right is doing just that.  It sucks Trump chose the clown show path he did for dealing with election manipulation/ fraud as it made it nearly impossible to deal with it the right way.  You can prevail by doing things right or you can clown show it.  I voted for Trump and would do so again given the far worse options out there but we should be honest about how we go about life.
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 8:45:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Because when you legalize it a bunch of scum bags and lib tards flood your state. Ask me how I know.
View Quote

All the liberal states have already legalized it.  

Why would they flock to South Dakota?
Link Posted: 5/27/2021 8:51:45 AM EDT
[#50]
She is my bae.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top