Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 706
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:20:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

something tells me that the authorities didnt try all too hard to find the assaulter
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does anyone know the name of the guy who kicked Kyle, and dodged two bullets?

Why isn’t he around in this trial?

Damn good question!

That asshole still has a date with a bullet he ought to keep!

They couldn't figure out who he was. And thus couldn't track him down.

something tells me that the authorities didnt try all too hard to find the assaulter
Because it is only a minor assault charge, probably defensible by mistake of fact, and it doesn't even need such a defense if the state is contending that the initial shooting was not justified.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:26:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I have a feeling weaponized autistic photog DeBruin is going to make sure Ziminski gets burned on the arson charges. Pun intended.
View Quote

I really want Photochad to use his skills to fuck the DA over - maybe ruin his career, etc.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:27:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Anyone know how close the library is to the courtroom?

That judge was yelling so loud I actually am curious if the jury could hear him.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:36:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I really want Photochad to use his skills to fuck the DA over - maybe ruin his career, etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a feeling weaponized autistic photog DeBruin is going to make sure Ziminski gets burned on the arson charges. Pun intended.

After what the state tried on cross in this trial, I don't see how he is going to be a helpful state witness in the Ziminsky case.

DeBruin didn't like seeing his town burned to the ground.  He was glad his photos were being used to identify those responsible.  But, when the state comes after you the way they did, even if over some misunderstanding, probably a misunderstanding that could have been easily cleared up if the state's attorneys really cared ... it's understandable for someone to say fuck it all and become very uncooperative.  Especially after seeing how the Car Source Brothers stepped up to the plate.  Having your life destroyed to prosecute someone who vandalized the Car Source place?  Yeah, fuck that.  Good luck, Sam.  Good thing you guys only had, what did you say, $75 thousand dollars in damage?  Yeah, go fuck yourselves if you think my life is worth that.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:38:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Because it is only a minor assault charge, probably defensible by mistake of fact, and it doesn't even need such a defense if the state is contending that the initial shooting was not justified.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn good question!

so by the state arguing that the initial shooting was not justified, their position leads to the dismissal of an assailant trying to stomp a victim's head into the pavement?

i realize there are two answers to this. i know the first is that "yes, the criminal system has been completely turned biased."  which continues to be proven true by my perception.  the second answer, assuming this is not truly a clown world and we can rely on our justice system to do its job correctly and impartially... would that guy still be looking at a slap on the wrist at best...or dismissed before even investigated?

it just sucks to hear how things have changed. asshole ada wanted to try and bust Kyle's chops for not having a drivers license, yet lefty grosskunt hasnt been charged for illegally carrying his glock.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:38:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Anyone know how close the library is to the courtroom?

That judge was yelling so loud I actually am curious if the jury could hear him.
View Quote
Dunno man.  But, I think USGS perked up when this happened.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:39:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Binger was so focused on "Full metal jacket" because all his points were hollow.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:48:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Watching this trial is absolutely infuriating.  It is clear that the left does not even acknowledge the right to self defense.  We are supposed to stand by while cities are burned to the ground and let them murder us.  The behavior of the prosecution on this case is disgusting.  It was all I could do not to smash my tv while watching it.  It is obvious that this is about nothing more than politics.

Some will say it was poor judgement on his part to be there.  Probably, considering the current political climate.  However he is an idealistic kid who wanted to help people.  17 year olds like him were what built this country.  17 year old kids helped storm the beaches of Normandy.

It is a sad state of affairs in our society that when the commie mobs came to burn our cities that it was left to a 17 year old kid to stand up to them because our political leaders and law enforcement abandoned us.

Kyle Rittenhouse is not the only one on trial, we all are on trial and our ability to defend ourselves from commie mobs.  This is a political persecution that reaches far beyond one kid.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:49:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

so by the state arguing that the initial shooting was not justified, their position leads to the dismissal of an assailant trying to stomp a victim's head into the pavement?

i realize there are two answers to this. i know the first is that "yes, the criminal system has been completely turned biased."  which continues to be proven true by my perception.  the second answer, assuming this is not truly a clown world and we can rely on our justice system to do its job correctly and impartially... would that guy still be looking at a slap on the wrist at best...or dismissed before even investigated?

it just sucks to hear how things have changed. asshole ada wanted to try and bust Kyle's chops for not having a drivers license, yet lefty grosskunt hasnt been charged for illegally carrying his glock.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn good question!

It's not a grave assault.  The guy might be able to claim mistake of fact, thinking he was disarming Kyle, after Kyle had shot somebody and was fleeing the scene. His force was less than what one might construe as deadly force, given the circumstances.  But, even if his action of assault may have had the defense of mistake of facts, that doesn't mean he didn't present a reasonable belief of a threat of serious bodily injury to Kyle, and therefore, Kyle being justified in using deadly force against him.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:51:39 AM EDT
[#10]
I cannot remember another time in my short or long term memory how much I dislike someone as much as I do right at this moment as I watch this prosecutor.

Edit:
Where the FUCK is his counsel during this badgering?  WTF!
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:53:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It's not a grave assault.  The guy might be able to claim mistake of fact, thinking he was disarming Kyle, after Kyle had shot somebody and was fleeing the scene. His force was less than what one might construe as deadly force, given the circumstances.  But, even if his action of assault may have had the defense of mistake of facts, that doesn't mean he didn't present a reasonable belief of a threat of serious bodily injury to Kyle, and therefore, Kyle being justified in using deadly force against him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn good question!

im hoping the jury can see this case through those eyes. FREE KYLE!!!
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:54:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
After what the state tried on cross in this trial, I don't see how he is going to be a helpful state witness in the Ziminsky case.

DeBruin didn't like seeing his town burned to the ground.  He was glad his photos were being used to identify those responsible.  But, when the state comes after you the way they did, even if over some misunderstanding, probably a misunderstanding that could have been easily cleared up if the state's attorneys really cared ... it's understandable for someone to say fuck it all and become very uncooperative.  Especially after seeing how the Car Source Brothers stepped up to the plate.  Having your life destroyed to prosecute someone who vandalized the Car Source place?  Yeah, fuck that.  Good luck, Sam.  Good thing you guys only had, what did you say, $75 thousand dollars in damage?  Yeah, go fuck yourselves if you think my life is worth that.
View Quote

I don't mean the other cases. Moonlight as a PI. Find out if he's cheating on his spouse. Photograph him drinking wine at douchebag conventions and then getting in his car. Do everything to just make the SOB fucking miserable.

Remember, photochad is probably two fucks away from being a weaponized autist.

The left has assured us that screaming at public officials in public, doxxing them, and recording everything they do is just "normal" behavior,
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:55:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Watching this trial is absolutely infuriating.  It is clear that the left does not even acknowledge the right to self defense.  We are supposed to stand by while cities are burned to the ground and let them murder us.  The behavior of the prosecution on this case is disgusting.  It was all I could do not to smash my tv while watching it.  It is obvious that this is about nothing more than politics.

Some will say it was poor judgement on his part to be there.  Probably, considering the current political climate.  However he is an idealistic kid who wanted to help people.  17 year olds like him were what built this country.  17 year old kids helped storm the beaches of Normandy.

It is a sad state of affairs in our society that when the commie mobs came to burn our cities that it was left to a 17 yer old kid to stand up to them because our political leaders and law enforcement abandoned us.

Kyle Rittenhouse is not the only one on trial, we all are on trial and our ability to defend ourselves from commie mobs.  This is a political persecution that reaches far beyond one kid.
View Quote

Well said.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 4:01:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn good question!

Approaching a case with painful objectivity is genuinely dangerous to your case.  
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 4:03:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Wow.   Looks like F book went full stop and is censoring searches for Kyle Rittenhouse.   Or so I am hearing from a few folks I know who are still on that Nazi platform.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 4:04:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I don't mean the other cases. Moonlight as a PI. Find out if he's cheating on his spouse. Photograph him drinking wine at douchebag conventions and then getting in his car. Do everything to just make the SOB fucking miserable.

The left has assured us that screaming at public officials in public, doxxing them, and recording everything they do is just "normal" behavior,
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 4:05:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's honest to a fault.. you could tell that by his testimony.  Yeah he might be (probably is) on the spectrum, but he's going to be honest in the Zimiski trial whether it helps those assholes or not.

I hope the kid just gets hammered w/ photography work because of this and can leave his job at that bottling company he mentioned.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 4:06:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I cannot remember another time in my short or long term memory how much I dislike someone as much as I do right at this moment as I watch this prosecutor.

Edit:
View Quote
I was sort of hoping one of the jurors was going to cranium the putz in mid smarm.  Mostly because of the smarm.  But also, because I was a bit unsure if "cranium" (slang v.) referred to any old blunt force trauma to the head, or more specifically, a gun shot.  That would have helped clear up my confusion on the matter.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 4:06:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It is a sad state of affairs in our society that when the commie mobs came to burn our cities that it was left to a 17 yer old kid to stand up to them because our political leaders and law enforcement abandoned us.

View Quote
You're spot on. We have reached a point in our country's politics where logic/law and feelings/optics have become mutually exclusive. Most of us will go on living our lives trying not to become involved in any of it, but it's a sad fucking state of affairs when you have you question your moral imperative against an unjust, tyrannical judicial system with the singular goal of satisfying public opinion. Stalin would be proud.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 4:08:43 AM EDT
[#20]
https://notthebee.com/article/narrative-control-facebook-wont-allow-you-to-search-for-kyle-rittenhouse-try-it-now

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 4:11:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Wow.   Looks like F book went full stop and is censoring searches for Kyle Rittenhouse.   Or so I am hearing from a few folks I know who are still on that Nazi platform.
View Quote
Facebook?  I just use facebook to send me friend suggestions for any of the hot college chicks who pass around the photos of them I've taken with my camera.  My camera.  The one that attaches my camera's specific serial number to the image in the exif data, the exif data facebook uses to find connection, and send me "hey, you might be a friend of these other hot college chicks" message.

But, hey, I'm not sure how you use facebook.  It's a free country.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 4:15:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Approaching a case with painful objectivity is genuinely dangerous to your case.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn good question!

dangerous to the prosecution's case? i think that's what youre saying. legal talk is so damn tricky to follow.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 4:19:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

dangerous to the prosecution's case? i think that's what youre saying. legal talk is so damn tricky to follow.
View Quote

For either side.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 4:21:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Edit:
View Quote

i think the ada went after someone yesterday, too and got them worked up trying to get them to slip up. might have been the photojournalist guy. he was pressing him hardcore and the defense council didnt interject.

eta: both ada's are slimy tools
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 4:23:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The judge permanently disbarred him?
I missed that part.

And in on 225, the proper .22 centerfire cartridge for break barrel varmint guns.
View Quote

He definitely deserves it... but I'm at the very least glad the judge lit his ass up for it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 4:27:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I don’t believe he was ever identified nor did he come forward.
View Quote

Probably a Fed or an FBI CI.

Was he wearing an IR strobe?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 4:28:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The judge permanently disbarred him?
I missed that part.

And in on 225, the proper .22 centerfire cartridge for break barrel varmint guns.
View Quote
I don't think a judge can do that.  Pretty sure he could call the DA and tell him that Littlefinger is no longer allowed in his courtroom though.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 4:30:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

My question is, in the event of a retrial, same judge or different? Because they were incredibly lucky to get this judge and a shit judge could really tank this thing.
View Quote

Probably different. This is why mistrial with prejudice is so important. No retrial, it's just over.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 4:31:16 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

I would bet my next paycheck there was a Stingray on that FBI drone flying overhead.

Barring that, I bet google or any of the cell phone companies could tell you what all the cell phone numbers were of all the phones within say a 200 foot radius at the time of Misty Bicep’s dis-arming.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 4:33:13 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Edit:
View Quote

Several of the reporters/bloggers were tweeting during breaks, the jury had stopped taking notes, and seemed uninterested in a majority of Kyle's testimony and probably felt he was being badgered by the Prosecutor... I'm assuming the Defense saw this and said, "hey, yeah he's getting hammered, but they don't give a shit and are clearly annoyed.. lets let this go a minute".

I also think that was why the Prosecutor kept repeating questions over and over and over, because he saw the jury didn't give a shit, and he felt like it would eventually get to them if he did, it was really the only play he had.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 4:35:45 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Binger was so focused on "Full metal jacket" because all his points were hollow.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 4:38:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

i think the ada went after someone yesterday, too and got them worked up trying to get them to slip up. might have been the photojournalist guy. he was pressing him hardcore and the defense council didnt interject.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edit:

There's a difference, the photographer was giving it right back to Lardo, and he didn't like it.. and the young man didn't fold to his badgering and gave very specific answers to the specific questions he was asking.

The best.. .they were asking about some truck that caught fire..

"Was anyone in the truck"...

"Well no, it was a flatbed"..

Kyle had to be a little more careful about what and how he was saying things as he's facing prison time.  The photographer wasn't under that threat.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 4:47:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Several of the reporters/bloggers were tweeting during breaks, the jury had stopped taking notes, and seemed uninterested in a majority of Kyle's testimony and probably felt he was being badgered by the Prosecutor... I'm assuming the Defense saw this and said, "hey, yeah he's getting hammered, but they don't give a shit and are clearly annoyed.. lets let this go a minute".

I also think that was why the Prosecutor kept repeating questions over and over and over, because he saw the jury didn't give a shit, and he felt like it would eventually get to them if he did, it was really the only play he had.
View Quote

Listening to Barnes (via this link) talk, he says that's just the way Mark Richards is, he simply doesn't object.  That's just infuriating, this kid needed help, he was getting tired and needed a break.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 4:47:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

There's a difference, the photographer was giving it right back to Lardo, and he didn't like it.. and the young man didn't fold to his badgering and gave very specific answers to the specific questions he was asking.

Kyle had to be a little more careful about what and how he was saying things as he's facing prison time.  The photographer wasn't under that threat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Edit:

asked about a flatbed trailer tipped over. thought it was funny about the porta potty being tipped over. it stank lol.

i been watching when i can but was busy this passed day so i basically missed it all. i heard some updates on this thread on 1640 the eagle with mike gallagher and bongino. also streamed a tiny bit.

sorta glad i missed kyle losing it...reliving all that and being forced to remember it in detail and vocally recount it is different than passively listening and glazing over and suppressing the traumatic parts.

this poor kid has a heart and in no way would have ever wanted anything like this to happen that night. went there to help but the evil found him
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 4:52:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

I just went to Facebook and searched for Kyle Rittenhouse and got responses.  Your indignation is unwarranted.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 4:54:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 4:56:41 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I had zero just now.  Then again, I'm in Iraq.  YMMV.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just went to Facebook and searched for Kyle Rittenhouse and got responses.  Your indignation is unwarranted.

I had zero just now.  Then again, I'm in Iraq.  YMMV.

Just searched.  FB said 777k are talking about this.  Nothing else. No stories or posts.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 4:56:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I was wondering about that, if the jury voted guilty if the judge could go “lol no, dismissed”.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Judge can order MISTRIAL after jury returns verdict.

Very likely the judge is waiting to see what the jury does before ruling.

Mistrial based on prosecutor’s grievous constitutional abuse is moot if jury rules NG on all counts.

Moreover, if jury renders NG on some counts, same applies. Jeopardy attached, and NG counts cannot be retried.

Prosecutor knows how well and truly fucked he is. It’s either acquittal on all counts, or prosecutor has to start over on any counts where jury renders guilty verdict.

I was wondering about that, if the jury voted guilty if the judge could go “lol no, dismissed”.

Worse optics than a Walmart red dot.  The judge is already being accused of steering the trial in KR's favor; do this and the country will be in flames by spring.

I'm not necessarily opposed.  The trial itself, from the events leading up to it to the manner in which it's playing out, is a clear illustration of a society on the verge of collapse.  We all know what's coming.  
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:14:09 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Worse optics than a Walmart red dot.  The judge is already being accused of steering the trial in KR's favor; do this and the country will be in flames by spring.

I'm not necessarily opposed.  The trial itself, from the events leading up to it to the manner in which it's playing out, is a clear illustration of a society on the verge of collapse.  We all know what's coming.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mistrial based on prosecutor’s grievous constitutional abuse is moot if jury rules NG on all counts.

Moreover, if jury renders NG on some counts, same applies. Jeopardy attached, and NG counts cannot be retried.

Prosecutor knows how well and truly fucked he is. It’s either acquittal on all counts, or prosecutor has to start over on any counts where jury renders guilty verdict.

It is my understanding that the defense is going to submit that the judge declare a mistrial over the prosecution's shenanigans, with prejudice, so they cannot retry the case.  It's also my understanding that the judge can issue this ruling AFTER the defense rests.

It would be the proper thing to do, considering the circumstances, in my non-professional opinion, but my faith in the justice system doesn't allow me to get excited about this prospect.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:25:32 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Someone please tell Lebron that the guys KR shot were white. King James doesn't have jurisdiction here.
View Quote

But they were shitbirds
So they have that in common
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:27:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
So whats the overall concensus here from our resident lawyers (no, not our "jailhouse" lawyers)? Kyle still have a chance?

I watched his testamony today. He did well but for all the bs phishing DA did to get a gotcha moment, I could see some cracks he may have pried open a bit.

So far the media is running with: if kyles found innocent it sets the presidence for others to interject themselves into situations they shouldn't be, protests, and armed. Its a bullshit narrative cause it seems they cant attack his innocence. And of course they're attacking the judge.

View Quote

Of course he has a chance. It is up to the jury, not the prosecutor.

Nobody here has any idea how the jury actually views the evidence. Things observers think are important the jury may not care about and vice versa. The people in the courtroom can see the jury and have a better idea, but even when you are looking the jury in the eye during closing it can be very hard to tell what they are thinking.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:30:02 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

It is my understanding that the defense is going to submit that the judge declare a mistrial over the prosecution's shenanigans, with prejudice, so they cannot retry the case.  It's also my understanding that the judge can issue this ruling AFTER the defense rests.

It would be the proper thing to do, considering the circumstances, in my non-professional opinion, but my faith in the justice system doesn't allow me to get excited about this prospect.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.  The prosecutor practically begged him to do it.  They knew what they were doing.  If the judge lets testimony finish and then rules and dismisses the case w/ prejudice..  This allows the case to go away for the prosecution, they can claim a bias from the judge, Defense can claim it was a wrongful prosecution and should have never happened, w/o a verdict.  The jurors will get to live the rest of their lives free from harassment.

In the end, the judge and Kyle will take the most heat.. It'll take some serious stones though.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:36:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They already did, immediately after the lunch break yesterday.  I'm all for mistrial + prejudice, but if it's declared after the jury delivers a verdict it's going to give the appearance of the judge circumventing the legal system - even if he has every right and it's perfectly legal to do so.  The left will use it to fan the flames and the moronic public will nod and screech and carry it to the streets.

Of course, any outcome that doesn't result in KR going to prison will probably have the same effect, but doing it after the jury verdict will almost certainly ramp up the intensity.  Maybe we need that... I'm not sure which is worse, total collapse or teetering on the edge.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:40:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The only problem I have with Rittenhouse, is why the hell was he even there?
View Quote
And that makes you and others with the same logic the  problem.
But but he's 17.
Yeah...so are a bunch of the protesters we had to see burn shit,beat people and dance on cop cars all fucking summer.

Or do we need to add an age amendment to our constitution " for 18 and older only " ...
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 5:43:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

They already did, immediately after the lunch break yesterday.  I'm all for mistrial + prejudice, but if it's declared after the jury delivers a verdict it's going to give the appearance of the judge circumventing the legal system - even if he has every right and it's perfectly legal to do so.  The left will use it to fan the flames and the moronic public will nod and screech and carry it to the streets.

Of course, any outcome that doesn't result in KR going to prison will probably have the same effect, but doing it after the jury verdict will almost certainly ramp up the intensity.  Maybe we need that... I'm not sure which is worse, total collapse or teetering on the edge.
View Quote

I'm thinking he rules on the motion after testimony, but before the jury gets the trial.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:07:16 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Agreed.  The prosecutor practically begged him to do it.  They knew what they were doing.  If the judge lets testimony finish and then rules and dismisses the case w/ prejudice..  This allows the case to go away for the prosecution, they can claim a bias from the judge, Defense can claim it was a wrongful prosecution and should have never happened, w/o a verdict.  The jurors will get to live the rest of their lives free from harassment.

In the end, the judge and Kyle will take the most heat.. It'll take some serious stones though.
View Quote

Quoted:

View Quote

Wholeheartedly agree with both of you.

The best time to declare a mistrial with prejudice would be after defense rests but before jury instruction.  This would save jury from leftist wraith but paint an enormous bullseye on him.  As much as I would admire and respect such a moral, ethical and judicious decision, I simply don’t believe he will, simply out of a fear of retribution for him or his family.  Can’t say I blame him, but I’m not a judge, who is bound to a fiduciary responsibility to deliver justice.  

All of that is easy to say when my ass isn’t on the line... I’m not the one who has to face the mob.  But at some point, we must uphold law and order, right. Right? Right?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:18:11 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
All of that is easy to say when my ass isn’t on the line... I’m not the one who has to face the mob.  But at some point, we must uphold law and order, right. Right? Right?
View Quote

Pretty ironic that the trial itself is centered around a young man who did that very thing.  I'd like to think I have the cajones to do the same if and when the time comes, but I don't think any of us can say for sure until we get there.

It will be a travesty of justice if this man forced to look death in the eye for doing what he thought was right is now imprisoned by the same twisted ideology that put him in that position in the first place.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:24:23 AM EDT
[#48]
If the judge were on the left, does anyone doubt for a second they would use any legal option, with zero fucks given about retribution.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:37:41 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
They already did, immediately after the lunch break yesterday.
View Quote

Not what I saw/heard. He only threatened to declair mistrial with prejudice IF the DA kept up whatever he was doing is how I heard it. I remember because I kept thinking "why didnt he ask for a mistrial right then and there???!"

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 6:45:52 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

It is a sad state of affairs in our society that when the commie mobs came to burn our cities that it was left to a 17 year old kid to stand up to them because our political leaders and law enforcement abandoned us.

View Quote

This.

Every word of this.
Page / 706
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top