Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 706
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:14:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I had zero just now.  Then again, I'm in Iraq.  YMMV.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just went to Facebook and searched for Kyle Rittenhouse and got responses.  Your indignation is unwarranted.

I had zero just now.  Then again, I'm in Iraq.  YMMV.

WHat the heck you doing out there?  Stay safe.  Oh, and happy veteran's day.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:19:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I hadn't watched any of the footage all day, busy with HW but I just watched some of the rekieta law stream. Just been following the thread here on arf on and off.

Holy shit this DA is a piece of shit. What a slimy scumbag
View Quote

@PraesidiumFabrica

Binger is 10 pounds of shit in a 9 pound bag.

Same with Fatlock.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:19:28 AM EDT
[#3]

made this one after responding to a thousand people who seem to think this is somehow relevant and going to win the case for the prosecution
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:19:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Someone got the new Rekieta Law stream?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:21:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/91850/crossed_state_lines-2162837.jpg

made this one after responding to a thousand people who seem to think this is somehow relevant and going to win the case for the prosecution
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:22:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I don't think there is going to be any nationwide riots over this, even if the judge sets aside the verdict (directed verdict.) It was a white kid greasing other white dudes. POCs aren't going to stick their necks out for a couple of ofay fellow travelers.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Judge can order MISTRIAL after jury returns verdict.

Very likely the judge is waiting to see what the jury does before ruling.

Mistrial based on prosecutor's grievous constitutional abuse is moot if jury rules NG on all counts.

Moreover, if jury renders NG on some counts, same applies. Jeopardy attached, and NG counts cannot be retried.

Prosecutor knows how well and truly fucked he is. It's either acquittal on all counts, or prosecutor has to start over on any counts where jury renders guilty verdict.

I was wondering about that, if the jury voted guilty if the judge could go "lol no, dismissed".

Worse optics than a Walmart red dot.  The judge is already being accused of steering the trial in KR's favor; do this and the country will be in flames by spring.

I'm not necessarily opposed.  The trial itself, from the events leading up to it to the manner in which it's playing out, is a clear illustration of a society on the verge of collapse.  We all know what's coming.  

It is my understanding that the defense is going to submit that the judge declare a mistrial over the prosecution's shenanigans, with prejudice, so they cannot retry the case.  It's also my understanding that the judge can issue this ruling AFTER the defense rests.

It would be the proper thing to do, considering the circumstances, in my non-professional opinion, but my faith in the justice system doesn't allow me to get excited about this prospect.

They already did, immediately after the lunch break yesterday.  I'm all for mistrial + prejudice, but if it's declared after the jury delivers a verdict it's going to give the appearance of the judge circumventing the legal system - even if he has every right and it's perfectly legal to do so.  The left will use it to fan the flames and the moronic public will nod and screech and carry it to the streets.

Of course, any outcome that doesn't result in KR going to prison will probably have the same effect, but doing it after the jury verdict will almost certainly ramp up the intensity.  Maybe we need that... I'm not sure which is worse, total collapse or teetering on the edge.

I don't think there is going to be any nationwide riots over this, even if the judge sets aside the verdict (directed verdict.) It was a white kid greasing other white dudes. POCs aren't going to stick their necks out for a couple of ofay fellow travelers.

That could be; directed verdict or even a mistrial w/prejudice before it goes to the jury might not be enough to light the dumpster fires.  But if the judge waits until after the jury delivers a verdict (and it's "guilty"), I still think all Hell's gonna break loose.

I don't think the POC angle has anything to do with it.  This was never really about racism; it's just a bunch of mislead hotheads looking for a scuffle.  BLM was just a handy 'issue d'jour'.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:22:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Someone got the new Rekieta Law stream?
View Quote

Kyle Rittenhouse Trial LIVE Thursday Day 9 - Dr. John Black, Defense Expert
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:22:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

some external prominent fuckwad
View Quote
Requesting permission to use this term to describe all manner of keynote speakers, lecturers, SME's, Division Directors, outside consultants, and anyone else who thinks their words are so important that hear them should be mandatory.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:22:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Interesting question/analysis:

DA Mike Graveley: Why is Kenosha’s Top Prosecutor MIA on Kyle Rittenhouse?

https://www.wisconsinrightnow.com/2021/11/08/da-mike-graveley/

And has anyone figured out what Binger's lapel pin was yesterday?  He has been known to wear a "Star Wars" pin in the past, but yesterday's didn't look like that one.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:24:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

PhD program in accounting, I had a prof who would tell the class (seminar) when and where to meet him in the bar Thursday night. I don't do bars.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't drink alcohol myself but in the first week of law school here there you are invited to a University sponsored booze up.

After each lecture from some external prominent fuckwad you also have a minor booze up to mingle.

PhD program in accounting, I had a prof who would tell the class (seminar) when and where to meet him in the bar Thursday night. I don't do bars.
We also had a prof (fairly prominent right winger who is running for office) who brought beer to a small class every Friday. We could each have one Sam Adams, because it was named after a founding father.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:28:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Pedo was being ordered around and loosely controlled by Ziminski. He was most likely given a place to stay, drugs, and some money to do what he was doing.
View Quote

Pedo had just gotten out of the mental unit, went to his girlfriend's but couldn't stay because of a no contact order, and then wandered on down to riotville with his hospital personal belongings bag in tow.

There was no "plan", other than he was fucked in his head.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:30:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not from lack of trying by the media
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:31:32 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
We also had a prof (fairly prominent right winger who is running for office) who brought beer to a small class every Friday. We could each have one Sam Adams, because it was named after a founding father.
View Quote

Make Education Great Again.  Noice.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:32:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Iirc when blitz308 was involved in a shooting his arfcom posts were located and sifted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

One note might be "careful what you post on arfcom."

And your screenname.  If I shoot a home invader, now I have to worry about the prosecutor bringing up "Sir.  Do you go by the name Giant Pune on arfcom?  And can you please explain to the jury what exactly is a pune?"

Iirc when blitz308 was involved in a shooting his arfcom posts were located and sifted.

One of the things that really stuck in my mind during the George Zimmerman trial was State Attorney Angela Corey saying in a tv interview, "If you're involved in a self defense shooting, I'm going to subpoena your life!".
I'm very careful and often think about that statement before I hit "submit".
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:34:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The old Sony Handycams used to have a "Nightshot" feature that would disable the IR filter. It was really easy to pick up IR in a lot of different bands.
View Quote
I remember those and the controversy about requiring filters. (They could "see" through some clothing.)

I made a test and used my iPhone 11 and a crappy remote from an element TV. The remote showed a weak blink with the rear "facetime" camera, but a barely perceptible blink with the front "standard" camera.

So; there are filters on modern phone cameras, the filtering varies, and even those that pick it up may not be noticeable enough that someone would spot it on video. Tighter IR wave bands and brighter lights may be different but "there were no strobes there because I used my phone camera" is false.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:35:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I cannot remember another time in my short or long term memory how much I dislike someone as much as I do right at this moment as I watch this prosecutor.

Edit:
Where the FUCK is his counsel during this badgering?  WTF!
View Quote

Maybe the defense knew Binger would keep going and going and end up looking like a scumbag? Only thing I can really think of.

Lots of questions about how someone else would feel of this or that. Questions about hollow point bullets which Kyle isn’t an expert on.

“You meant to kill those people” “You didn’t care if they died”

Uh he didn’t keep shooting bicep guy, even when the guy still had a handgun in his hand. If he wanted to kill him he could have.

Completely different situations if you are being chased and multiple people attack you then someone comes up to you with a gun pointed at you vs you pointing a firearm at the people attacking you. “How would Pedo feel with a gun pointed at him?” “Doesn’t that give Pedo the right to defend his life?”

I really hope the jury sees through all the BS.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:35:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm still glad it was somebody else (Dom or Nick) who drove into Illinois with a M&P15 in the trunk.

I take it Kyle didn't have a full license, but had some kind of graduated permit that allowed him to drive to work?
Because he caught a speeding ticket a couple weeks before the 25th, and his ability to drive legally didn't seem to be at issue.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:36:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Makes no sense.. why would he toss it before the defense has submitted their motion for mistrial?

I'm not saying he will declare a mistrial, just saying your logic is flawed saying if he was going to he'd have done it by now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If the judge was going to toss the case he would have by now. The DA won the showdown if it goes to the jury. He knew the judges hands were tied by how high profile the case was and he could do what he wanted.

So far the DA is going hard in the paint and winning the battle between himself and the court process. He’s gotten two things in front of the jury that the court doesn’t allow and so far has gotten away with it….regardless of the “yelling judge”.

Makes no sense.. why would he toss it before the defense has submitted their motion for mistrial?

I'm not saying he will declare a mistrial, just saying your logic is flawed saying if he was going to he'd have done it by now.

@IndyGunFreak

The defense has already requested a mistrial with prejudice. The judge has “taken it under consideration”.

Aka: “I can’t because the case is too high profile”.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:37:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:37:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That could be; directed verdict or even a mistrial w/prejudice before it goes to the jury might not be enough to light the dumpster fires.  But if the judge waits until after the jury delivers a verdict (and it's "guilty"), I still think all Hell's gonna break loose.

I don't think the POC angle has anything to do with it.  This was never really about racism; it's just a bunch of mislead hotheads looking for a scuffle.  BLM was just a handy 'issue d'jour'.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mistrial based on prosecutor's grievous constitutional abuse is moot if jury rules NG on all counts.

Moreover, if jury renders NG on some counts, same applies. Jeopardy attached, and NG counts cannot be retried.

Prosecutor knows how well and truly fucked he is. It's either acquittal on all counts, or prosecutor has to start over on any counts where jury renders guilty verdict.

I was wondering about that, if the jury voted guilty if the judge could go "lol no, dismissed".

Worse optics than a Walmart red dot.  The judge is already being accused of steering the trial in KR's favor; do this and the country will be in flames by spring.

I'm not necessarily opposed.  The trial itself, from the events leading up to it to the manner in which it's playing out, is a clear illustration of a society on the verge of collapse.  We all know what's coming.  

It is my understanding that the defense is going to submit that the judge declare a mistrial over the prosecution's shenanigans, with prejudice, so they cannot retry the case.  It's also my understanding that the judge can issue this ruling AFTER the defense rests.

It would be the proper thing to do, considering the circumstances, in my non-professional opinion, but my faith in the justice system doesn't allow me to get excited about this prospect.

They already did, immediately after the lunch break yesterday.  I'm all for mistrial + prejudice, but if it's declared after the jury delivers a verdict it's going to give the appearance of the judge circumventing the legal system - even if he has every right and it's perfectly legal to do so.  The left will use it to fan the flames and the moronic public will nod and screech and carry it to the streets.

Of course, any outcome that doesn't result in KR going to prison will probably have the same effect, but doing it after the jury verdict will almost certainly ramp up the intensity.  Maybe we need that... I'm not sure which is worse, total collapse or teetering on the edge.

Both of those can be and in my opinion are more likely to be done after the jury renders a verdict or there's a hung jury. There's also the possibility that there's a mistrial for a hung jury (a mistrial by definition) and the judge makes it with prejudice because of and as a sanction against the 5th amendment misconduct by Binger. That's probably the easiest out for everyone involved.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:37:54 AM EDT
[#21]

At least he has a good judge. He has that going for  him.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:38:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Not from lack of trying by the media.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not from lack of trying by the media.
Hell yeah, you're right on that. They're trying to gin this up for sure.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:38:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I see this going Rittenhouse's way thus far.

People in Wisconsin and every major city with a vocal lefty infested university should prepare accordingly.

AR15's
Med bags
Fire extinguishers
A great helpful attitude
And top notch self defense target discrimination

Group up with autistic photographers and Granbo's. 2019-2020 is ready for a sequel with all the inflation and job loss going on.

View Quote
I should be good then. Live in a town of 600 people, no schools, just basically my subdivision, a mega-farm, and a biker bar out here. Closest "big" city is 30 mins away, and my town is off the path of any highway connecting big cities. Really no reason to come here, in fact most people don't even know this town exists.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:39:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Not from lack of trying by the media
View Quote

Mad Max Waters and Kamalface Blowjob will show up tomorrow or Saturday to make it happen.

Kamalface already visited Jake Blake in the hospital, and Waters already fomented riots in Minneapolis.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:40:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

The whole crossing state lines thing is the dumbest shit the commies post about. Fucking clueless.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:42:29 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I'm still glad it was somebody else (Dom or Nick) who drove into Illinois with a M&P15 in the trunk.

I take it Kyle didn't have a full license, but had some kind of graduated permit that allowed him to drive to work?
Because he caught a speeding ticket a couple weeks before the 25th, and his ability to drive legally didn't seem to be at issue.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There was a map put up a while ago showing how much further the guys he shot had driven to be there. Wish I could find that one.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:42:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:43:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I should be good then. Live in a town of 600 people, no schools, just basically my subdivision, a mega-farm, and a biker bar out here. Closest "big" city is 30 mins away, and my town is off the path of any highway connecting big cities. Really no reason to come here, in fact most people don't even know this town exists.
View Quote

Well good for you.

Maybe you can relocate and help out other communities as a fellow Wisconsinite as the locust descend.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:44:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Don’t do this.  If you are going to commit a felony at least make it count.
View Quote

How is that even remotely a felony?

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:44:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh... There hasn't been a good excuse for a riot peaceful protest in a while so it's anybodys guess.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:44:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Both of those can be and in my opinion are more likely to be done after the jury renders a verdict or there's a hung jury. There's also the possibility that there's a mistrial for a hung jury (a mistrial by definition) and the judge makes it with prejudice because of and as a sanction against the 5th amendment misconduct by Binger. That's probably the easiest out for everyone involved.
View Quote

I would love to see an acquittal after 30 minutes of deliberation but in the best interest of those jurors I think
a hung jury would suffice, as long as Kyle walks.  Yes, I would worry about the jurors after an acquittal.  
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:46:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

There was a map put up a while ago showing how much further the guys he shot had driven to be there. Wish I could find that one.
View Quote

And the map from Kyle's old apartment to Car Source was mostly west to east, the driving north to reach the state line was maybe five of 33 minutes.

Armless was from Milwaukee, Huber was from Kenosha, Rosenbaum was from Arizona but I think his "fiancee" lives in Kenosha. The black block, including the team of five who ran off as Huber got shot, were mostly out of state I'm sure.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:46:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:47:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Yes. And he's one of us. I'd not be surprised if he's a member here.

The joke is, he was also Animal Mother in Full Metal Jacket.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a bluecheck account.
Is Adam the one who played Jayne Cobb on Firefly, and Col John Casey on Chuck?
Yes. And he's one of us. I'd not be surprised if he's a member here.

The joke is, he was also Animal Mother in Full Metal Jacket.

And the xo in the last ship series. Where he is basically John Casey / Jayne again . Type cast actor but he does it well so he gets work
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:48:49 AM EDT
[#35]

Lol. Because you took everything said by cnn and vice as gospel. You dumb fucking cunt.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:49:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Pedo had just gotten out of the mental unit, went to his girlfriend's but couldn't stay because of a no contact order, and then wandered on down to riotville with his hospital personal belongings bag in tow.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pedo was being ordered around and loosely controlled by Ziminski. He was most likely given a place to stay, drugs, and some money to do what he was doing.

Why was this pedophile piece of shit even out on the streets. Why didn’t the DA do his job and lock him up forever?

No pedo = no incident
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:49:22 AM EDT
[#37]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

DA Mike Graveley: Why is Kenosha's Top Prosecutor MIA on Kyle Rittenhouse?

And has anyone figured out what Binger's lapel pin was yesterday?  He has been known to wear a "Star Wars" pin in the past, but yesterday's didn't look like that one.

Didn't really seem like a Star Wars Rebel I was guessing Marine Corps.

https://st3.depositphotos.com/2304119/14023/v/1600/depositphotos_140238354-stock-illustration-marine-corps-flag-united-states.jpg

Could it be this? (DSA Flag)
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:49:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

It does.

All I’ve heard about this trial on the radio in Ky is how Kyle, the white shooter, drove past state lines and killed demonstrators, who were partaking in a BLM protest.

Nothing about riots, chaos, or self defense.

My uncle, who believed Kyle was innocent before the trial, didn’t know the perpetrators were all white until I told him a week ago.

The media is doing everything they can to get off of Biden and back on POC “abuses”
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:49:38 AM EDT
[#39]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

DA Mike Graveley: Why is Kenosha’s Top Prosecutor MIA on Kyle Rittenhouse?

Didn't really seem like a Star Wars Rebel I was guessing Marine Corps.

https://st3.depositphotos.com/2304119/14023/v/1600/depositphotos_140238354-stock-illustration-marine-corps-flag-united-states.jpg

Nah, this was it:

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:49:52 AM EDT
[#40]

Maybe she should investigate what is presented in the media before believing what they tell her.  

Turn off the MSM and SM, do the research for yourself to get to the truths behind stories.

To add.

It should not matter one bit the color of the skin of the attackers and her mentioning it makes her a racists person because she had assumptions that were centered on the race aspect.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:50:49 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

So the FBI (who had very expensive overhead assets on scene) and ATF had no trouble identifying and tracking down Weaponized Autism, but they got nothing on Jumpkick Man?

I call bullshit condition yellow...
View Quote
They aren't interested in enforcing the law.

They only enforce the political will of communists.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:51:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Currently getting my car worked on, and they have ABC news on the TV here. According to ABC, Kyle's testimony was very "inconsistent" and they were basically calling him a murderer. (I'm out in the parking lot now, I'm not going to listen to that crap.)
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:52:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't do this.  If you are going to commit a felony at least make it count.

Arguably jury tampering. The conflict between jury tampering and 1st Amendment expression is a bit fuzzy.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:52:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah. I live near the state line. We “cross state lines” regularly to go shopping, eat, etc. OMG we even “cross state lines” to BUY GUNZ!!!!!!!
Local kids cross state lines for various reasons too
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:52:27 AM EDT
[#45]

I thought that maybe, too.  But when I "pinched it" (LOL) it didn't quite look like that.  And there is no reference to military service in his c.v.  Stolen Valor?  I remember that an attorney on the OJ Simpson case got called out by a judge for an inappropriate lapel pin.  Here is the best pic I can find:

ETA:  Here is the reference to lapel pin dust up at OJ Simpson trial:

https://apnews.com/article/ff6cd1d1cadd21abe112e57706c4ff33
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:53:12 AM EDT
[#46]

Ok I’m stealing that one
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:53:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:54:07 AM EDT
[#48]

Jesus Christ!!!
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:54:52 AM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 9:55:18 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Don't commit serious crimes.
View Quote
Do you mean like stepping off the sidewalk at the US Capitol during a rally?
Page / 706
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top