Pop Culture is the religion of the left

Many such examples
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He has done so several times at this point. It's virtue signalling that he is on 'the right side' of the this. Loads of morons on the left think they are somehow the Rebel Alliance fighting the good fight against the Evil Empire of the right. Somehow they fail to see the logical incongruity of claiming to be the plucky underdogs whilst they control almost every single governmental and societal institution, and the vast majority of the media in the country does nothing but parrot their warped worldview.

Pop Culture is the religion of the left

Many such examples

Yup. It's just like when they complained about the Trump admin as being eerily similar to the bad guys in the Hunger Games....all while their democrat pols and blue check twitter leaders are garbed up like district 1 citizens.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:37:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, i spent all of my 3x kids naptime watching a blank screen in this recess. Guess i will be watching the live stream on delay till midnight again later.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:37:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Lefty admitted he didn'tb shoot until he aimed at him. It was the faceplant moment of that particular witness for the da. He was just one of the parade of mistakes the prosecution made.
View Quote

I believe that's my new avatar. The facepalm moment of the entire trial.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:37:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Why would the defense *not* object to any limits on their expert witness? I didn't know that was even a thing?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:38:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So there is NO use of force expert for the defense. Huh, thought that was something they had. News to me.
View Quote

Dr. Black IS a use of force expert.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:38:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It's an intentional display of disrespect.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why does the prosecutor address the judge while sitting?  I've never seen that before. Around here when you speak to a judge you do so from your feet.

It's an intentional display of disrespect.

There ya go.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:38:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I have a lot to catch up on with this thread, but what is the pin/symbol on the prosecutor's jacket?
View Quote

gay pedo sex cult membership, allegedly
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:39:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:39:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I believe that's my new avatar. The facepalm moment of the entire trial.
View Quote

I like you, '21'er
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:39:50 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm just tuning in for today. What have I missed? How is it going today?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:40:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So there is NO use of force expert for the defense. Huh, thought that was something they had. News to me.

Yeah, but all he's allowed to talk about, according to that court order, is the timeline of events, as determined in his analysis of the video.  What a disappointment, unless I'm misunderstanding something.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:40:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, but it appears he is not going to be testifying to that. Just the timings.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:40:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Finally coming back?

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:40:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

gay pedo sex cult membership, allegedly
View Quote

Star wars is owned by Disney
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:40:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I violated this order which I drafted all week and the defense never objected, and now I'm objecting because the defense has to technically violate it to disprove the BS I put out when I was violating it and I want them to be unable to get the truth in front of the jury.
View Quote

That avatar.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:40:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Look at some of the previous posts (one by @spoonrobot) on the type of surveillance technology that is being used…so was it a dry run by feds playing with newly purchased toys, or a sign of what what’s to come with us being surveilled
View Quote

They have been watching for a while.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:41:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yeah, but all he's allowed to talk about, according to that court order, is the timeline of events, as determined in his analysis of the video.  What a disappointment, unless I'm misunderstanding something.
View Quote

That appears to be correct. How the defense capitulated on that one point is a big failure. Nothing better than a UOF expert in a SD trial. Should be numero uno on the expert witness list.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:41:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look at some of the previous posts (one by @spoonrobot) on the type of surveillance technology that is being usedso was it a dry run by feds playing with newly purchased toys, or a sign of what what's to come with us being surveilled

Patriot Act.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:42:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Binger is doing all he can to poison the well of justice. It is obvious truth and justice are not part of his job description. Since he is representing the state one must assume the state has no interest in truth and justice either. Duh! Politics is what this prosecution is all about.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:42:20 PM EDT
[#20]
"We're going to be on our best behavior."
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:42:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
not sure if this has been covered before. Wtf is the people in the background wearing? Looks like enchanted hear protection
View Quote

They are called headphones. People like me who are hard of hearing need them when listening to amplified voices. It helps to understand when you can increase the volume.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:43:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Nice avatar by the way
View Quote

All of a sudden I got a subscribe option on my post edit screen, and realized I was a bronze member yesterday. I assume it was because of this thread, so why not make my avatar topical?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:43:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The problem with "use of force experts" is that generally you're dealing with the ultimate issue for the jury to decide. Use of force is about the law. You can't have an expert witness on what the law is. The court is the only expert on the law allowed to instruct the jury. So a UOF expert would have to technically be an expert on something else. In police UOF cases, they generally are not used for this reason, but sometimes may be if an expert on police procedures is necessary, if that is relevant. So a UOF expert could testify on some aspect of the mechanics and logistics of it, but would have to be careful not to give legal opinions or testimony.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:45:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That appears to be correct. How the defense capitulated on that one point is a big failure. Nothing better than a UOF expert in a SD trial. Should be numero uno on the expert witness list.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah. I'm baffled as to why the defense didn't object to or amend that order from the ADA.  Doesn't make sense, unless maybe it got stuck into a big pile of papers and was overlooked. Looks like a major fuckup.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:45:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The problem with "use of force experts" is that generally you're dealing with the ultimate issue for the jury to decide. Use of force is about the law. You can't have an expert witness on what the law is. The court is the only expert on the law allowed to instruct the jury. So a UOF expert would have to technically be an expert on something else. In police UOF cases, they generally are not used for this reason, but sometimes may be if an expert on police procedures is necessary, if that is relevant. So a UOF expert could testify on some aspect of the mechanics and logistics of it, but would have to be careful not to give legal opinions or testimony.
View Quote

Yep, I'm sure a judge knows more about UOF than an expert who's entire lives revolve around it. Just another reason the system is beyond f-ed up.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:45:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Is it me or does Richards seem to be at the level of a Public defender.
View Quote

It's like he stepped out of a time machine from 1973, I don't think he's a bad lawyer, but he does seem above his level at times

Chirafisi is a much more modern lawyer and more effective with witnesses and overall presentation, but that's to be expected from someone who is a former ADA
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:46:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
In police shooting cases, there's always an instruction like this:

I wonder if there's something similar they can use under Wisconsin law.... Because Rittenhouse is being held to a standard of reasonableness way in excess of even law enforcement.
View Quote

Way in excess of the officer who the same DA firmly supported for shooting Jacob Blake. So in the same week, they want to throw the book at Kyle for outperforming the officer who did a great job?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:46:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced most people just don't care one way or the other.
I don't think the strong pro-Kyle sentiment here is the norm, and I (hope to God) the strong hate-Kyle sentiment isn't the norm either.
I'm inclined to believe we're both anomolies compared to the public at large.
Am I wrong? Are the people in y'alls lives that you interact & work with daily really as polarized over issues like this as the internet would lead you to believe?
Do they even know a trial is going on? And if so, are they aware of what's happening past a happenstance tweet?
Another thread here started by Chris_C (I think thats his name) asking why everyone thought it was a big deal. Was he right? Do most people not think it is?
I just don't see how your heart can't go out for this Kid. And how you can't be worried about the ramifications when what should be simple self-defense is turned into this travesty.
Happy to live in Arizona, that's for sure. But it's turning into California fast. So even if this is an unlikely occurence here now, probably won't be long before that changes irreversibly.
View Quote

It depends on where you live, but for the majority of the population this is a big deal one way or another - even if a lot of the progtards are just parroting media coverage.    If the victims were black it'd be a bigger deal for them.

You may think AZ is turning into CA but I think you don't fully understand what that means, both in terms of political violence and day to day polarization.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:46:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:46:18 PM EDT
[#30]
This is a shitshow. Binger got a win here because now it looks like they are incompetent.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:46:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Exactly who and what is going on with this video stuff right now?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:47:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
This is a shitshow. Binger got a win here because now it looks like they are incompetent.
View Quote

Yes
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:47:39 PM EDT
[#33]
All this gibberish isn’t helping in anyway.

There need to go to factual stuff ASAP
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:47:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Problem is, nobody, including the jury really knows. Binger knew exactly what he was doing.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:47:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Defense and their expert are kinda shitting the bed at the moment. Bingers objections worked to make them look stupid or at least making them fumble through this.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:47:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Prosecution blew it up on objection so it's been nerfed and is largely pointless, now
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:48:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Ok, getting into the timing now, sort of back on track but this is going to be much less effective than before the objection
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:49:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Defense and their expert are kinda shitting the bed at the moment. Bingers objections worked to make them look stupid or at least making them fumble through this.
View Quote

Bingo. Brilliant move really. Plus Richards isn't good in these pivot situations I don't think either.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:49:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Expert witness is establishing time between 4 shots KR fired into Rosenbaum - 3/4 of a second for all 4
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:50:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:50:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I think Binger is better then people here are giving him credit for. He is an utterly horrible, contempatble shitbird of a human being but even with his condescension and snark towards the judge, he is pulling out all the stops to prosecute his case.
He is running into difficulties that he probably doesn't usually face (a judge that is less then friendly towards him) but I bet he has a pretty solid record of convictions as well as throwing cases without getting caught when the agenda deems it.

View Quote

Most of his cases are slam dunks, and plead out. 99% of his work is filing papers, and basic facts discussion.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:51:06 PM EDT
[#42]
4 shots in 0.75 seconds is a rate of 320 rounds a minute

Not bad Kyle
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:51:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

He has done so several times at this point. It's virtue signalling that he is on 'the right side' of the this. Loads of morons on the left think they are somehow the Rebel Alliance fighting the good fight against the Evil Empire of the right. Somehow they fail to see the logical incongruity of claiming to be the plucky underdogs whilst they control almost every single governmental and societal institution, and the vast majority of the media in the country does nothing but parrot their warped worldview.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What a cunt
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:51:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
"Freindly, freindly, freindly!"

The tech expert can't spell!
View Quote

OR, he speaks some German/spent a lot of time in Dutch/German-speaking countries.  Ask me how I know, as nearly 20 years after leaving Germany (4-year tour) I STILL make that mistake ALL the time
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:52:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Expert witness is establishing time between 4 shots KR fired into Rosenbaum - 3/4 of a second for all 4
View Quote

Think this was a bullet sponge assisted bumpfire (dead pedo pulling the barrel towards him as Kyle tries to pull it away w/finger on the trigger)?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:52:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I took that to mean that when he talks about the video timeline he can only talk about certain previously agreed upon stuff.

Not that he couldn't talk about use of force which is outside the ADA's specific objection.............
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:52:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Testimony is going better now, would have been more effective in it's original form but I think it's going ok

Richards sneaking in the timeline still

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:52:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

To be fair he is doing his job, which is to represent his client to the best of his ability. Consider a defense attorney representing someone he knows to be guilty of a horrific murder. That attorney's job is to provide his client the absolute best defense possible.

Having said all that, Binger goes above and beyond his duty well into douchebag territory. He condescends to the witnesses, defendent, judge, and jury. And that is an intangible which I believe plays against him.
View Quote

It's my understanding that the client is The People of the State of Wisconsin.
And it's in the interest of the People to see justice done, not to convict innocent members of We the People.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:52:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I took that to mean that when he talks about the video timeline he can only talk about certain previously agreed upon stuff.

Not that he couldn't talk about use of force which is outside the ADA's specific objection.............
View Quote

That is what I thought as well.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 12:53:09 PM EDT
[#50]
.23 splits.  Nice work, Kyle.
Page / 706
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top