Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 706
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:49:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
State's witness Lackowksi had already testified that he cleared the glock, so not sure if that was all that relevant.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
not sure why she was used as a witness on clearing a malf

They also used her because she collected a live .40 round from the Glock that wasn't in the magazine
State's witness Lackowksi had already testified that he cleared the glock, so not sure if that was all that relevant.
My take was to establish that she would have also collected any unfired .223 rounds had they been found.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:50:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I have been involved in killing people before.  I would do it again if I had to; but, if it can be avoided, I certainly never want to kill anyone again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

His life is not "ruined". If he's smart he'll parlay this whole thing into a great, easy life. If he's lucky hell get to add to his body/ capture count like Zimmerman did with the crazy road rage lady

I've never killed anyone.  I don't ever want to kill anyone.  If I ever have to kill someone, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that I wouldn't ever want to do it again.

Call me crazy.

I have been involved in killing people before.  I would do it again if I had to; but, if it can be avoided, I certainly never want to kill anyone again.

I’ve never killed anyone either, but I’ve known people who have. Dad was a combat vet. Never spoke a word to me about killing people and I had the sense not to ask. His dad was a WWII vet from the Pacific Theater; their mom enforced a very strict rule that grandpa was never to be asked ANYTHING about the war, ever. I have never met anyone who enjoyed talking about killing and watching others get killed. If you meet someone who’s been there/done that and they want to do it again, you’ve got a psycho on your hands.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:50:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I'm going with Kyle was focused on the pistol and that is why he shot GG in his arm. The AR went to where his eyes were pointed.
View Quote

I agree.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:50:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

To tie to Grosstkruetz testimony claiming that kyle didn't accept his surrender, by cycling his rifle to make it ready to fire again.
View Quote

Closing the distance with pistol in hand? Who the hell would take that as a surrender?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:50:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Drew Hernandez is very much not pro-Antifa.  He's pretty right-leaning, just go to his twitter to see.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
ANTIFA "journalist" on stand now or is he pro Kyle?
Drew Hernandez is very much not pro-Antifa.  He's pretty right-leaning, just go to his twitter to see.

Kind of surprised that the prosecution did not object to the mention of the words "antifa" and "rioters".

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:50:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
No unspent 223 casing found.  Establish, thoroughly, the amount of motion needed to clear an FTE.  Because no such motion can be seen on any video.  Or photos.  This action is only alleged by GG.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:51:02 PM EDT
[#7]
This doesn’t matter one bit as far as the trial goes, but the ADA’s voice is a dead match for the actor Rob Lowe. I had been wondering why he sounded so familiar, and now I can’t help but think of the character Rob Lowe played in Wayne’s World when listening to ADA speak lol
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:51:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Prosecutor is going for failure to eject and Kyle manual cycled the action to eject the case and load the next round
View Quote

So would that motherfucker with ten thugs advancing on him with malicious intent.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:51:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They also used her because she collected a live .40 round from the Glock that wasn't in the magazine
The whole purpose was to contradict state's witnesses stating Kyle "reracked" the AR i.e. cleared a jam.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:51:26 PM EDT
[#10]
"Kyle tried to deescalate the situation"  (i.e., from the news person at the scene in real time).

Not good for the ADA.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:51:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
And verified that the guy who cleared the LOADED Glock when he picked it up after GG dropped it.
View Quote
How many rounds does that model of Glock hold in a magazine?  9 in the mag, one on the ground.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:51:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'm going with Kyle was focused on the pistol and that is why he shot GG in his arm. The AR went to where his eyes were pointed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

To tie to Grosstkruetz testimony claiming that kyle didn't accept his surrender, by cycling his rifle to make it ready to fire again.

Yup.

And the video is pretty clear...as soon as Kyle turns his head, the dude moves in for the head shot. Kyle picks up on the movement and does work.

Agreed.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:51:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Closing the distance with pistol in hand? Who the hell would take that as a surrender?
View Quote

Yeah it's ludicrous but that was Grosskreutz's testimony.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:51:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Kind of surprised that the prosecution did not object to the mention of the words "antifa" and "rioters".

View Quote

The judge pretty much torpedoed that early on I believe.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:52:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:52:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The whole purpose was to contradict state's witnesses stating Kyle "reracked" the AR i.e. cleared a jam.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree, but so what if he did re rack the rifle?  How is that a negative, especially given Kyle was right in the middle of a hostile crowd?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:52:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Grossarm claims Kyle cleared a malfunction in attempt to shoot him.
View Quote

Okay, but it sounds like that's what Grossarm did as they found a 40 round on the ground? So he just projected his own action onto Kyle?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:53:11 PM EDT
[#18]
The detectives sitting next to the prosecution is not good.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:53:30 PM EDT
[#19]
#TRIGGERED
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:53:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yeah. He testified he didn't know where he had shot him.  Makes the choice to not shoot until the guy with the pistol threatening him is on the ground even more odd if he didn't know he had blew half his right arm away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kyle was trying to shoot the pistol out of Pink Mist’s hand like the Lone Ranger did! He just missed slightly!

Yeah. He testified he didn't know where he had shot him.  Makes the choice to not shoot until the guy with the pistol threatening him is on the ground even more odd if he didn't know he had blew half his right arm away.

People and officers do this in a lot of shootings. Biggest threat is the firearm and they tend to instinctively aim for it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:53:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
No unspent 223 casing found.  Establish, thoroughly, the amount of motion needed to clear an FTE.  Because no such motion can be seen on any video.  Or photos.  This action is only alleged by GG.
View Quote

I’m also wondering if they may also use the time intervals between the total shots fired in that portion to argue that it would’ve nearly been impossible for him to chamber a new round
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:53:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Flaming dumpster.  Entertainment quotient has increased by an order of magnitude.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:53:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Saving their shot for cross where they will probably bring up that he's very pro-right, is my guess.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:54:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Commentator guy is awesome.
View Quote

Dude is fucking SOLID
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:54:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
This doesn’t matter one bit as far as the trial goes, but the ADA’s voice is a dead match for the actor Rob Lowe. I had been wondering why he sounded so familiar, and now I can’t help but think of the character Rob Lowe played in Wayne’s World when listening to ADA speak lol
View Quote

LITERALLY
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:54:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
Judge gonna have LF arrested!!
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:55:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
How many rounds does that model of Glock hold in a magazine?  9 in the mag, one on the ground.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:55:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Rosenbaum should have been buried in his dumpster.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:55:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Std mag is 9
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:55:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Dude is fucking SOLID
View Quote

YUP!!!

He should be doing the questioning and not Richards.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:56:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

He did a bunch of stuff while closing the distance. Had a gun but kyle was dealing with another guy, when Kyle saw him he reacted with his gun then pistol brow threw his hands up "dont shoot bro!" then when kyle reacted to "no threat" he tried to take advantage with a real threat and thats when he got shot.

watch it here in slow motion
[youtube]iryQSpxSlrg?t=16[/youtube]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:56:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Would like to see the defense ask this witness, for example:

Did Kyle at any time threaten, provoke, or aim his rifle at the protestors ?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:56:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Saving their shot for cross where they will probably bring up that he's very pro-right, is my guess.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably.
I am sure prosecution knows he is a right leaning guy and it will be addressed aggressively in cross.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:56:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

None of us have seen it in any of the video.  The prosecution doesn't allege it can be seen in a video, not even with iPhone superpinchzoom.  But GG claims this happened.  And this claim is kind of crucial to how GG made his second advance on KR.
View Quote

He committed perjury during his testimony, so I really don't consider his testimony credible, especially since Kyle didn't clear anything.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:56:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Okay, but it sounds like that's what Grossarm did as they found a 40 round on the ground? So he just projected his own action onto Kyle?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Grossarm claims Kyle cleared a malfunction in attempt to shoot him.

Well, he is a liberal, after all...
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:57:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Drew is doing a good job of describing what he observed that night.

Surprised LF isn't objecting though.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:57:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Commentator guy is awesome.
View Quote

Yup, the ADA is in BIG trouble.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:57:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Being employed by the state\city\gov they're part of the State prosecution's side I guess.  Sitting on the defendants side would appeal biased, the State side is assumed to be neutral.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:57:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

No, he pointed a loaded gun with round chambered at KR.

The gun was picked up after GG was shot and dropped the Glock. The guy who picked it up cleared it, and that round was collected by police.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:57:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Man, watching this all again, Rosenbaum’s behavior is such a good illustration of how it only takes one match to ignite a raging inferno. Really good lesson to remember
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:57:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I agree, but so what if he did re rack the rifle?  How is that a negative, especially given Kyle was right in the middle of a hostile crowd?
View Quote
Grosskreutz said he took Rittenhouse charging the AR to mean that he had tried to shoot Grosskreutz and got a click, hence the charge. He's saying that this was while he had his hands up so that means Rittenhouse wasn't accepting his surrender and thus was justified in pointing his gun at Rittenhouse.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:57:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
#TRIGGERED
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:58:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The prosecution showed numerous videos where prejudicial terms like "militia" were in the vids. The witness should be able to describe the points with reference to what is in the video to make it plain to the jury. This is just the DA generating confusion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The defense it making very good points that the jury should know the overall timing of the events.

But, if the defense didn't pull an all nighter to modify their presentation to remove the text labels containing subjective observation ... that's poor form ... all of this could be for not.

The prosecution showed numerous videos where prejudicial terms like "militia" were in the vids. The witness should be able to describe the points with reference to what is in the video to make it plain to the jury. This is just the DA generating confusion.
The comments/labels in the defense video were expert in nature (opinions), and that expertise was not agreed up on for trial.

The "militia" labels were all done in real time by participants/observers.  These aren't ex post facto characterizations, nor characterization that would require expert opinion.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:58:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Still surprised the guy with the microphone cap style fro didn't clown the dead pedo when he started throwing the N word around.
Guess you get an "N word" pass if you are antifa.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:58:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

The "Active Self Protection" guy on YouTube always says that the the eyes may be the windows to the soul, but the hands reveal intent.

I'm not a huge fan of his schtick, but those are definitely wise words.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:59:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:59:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I think Prosecution (littlefinger) asserts he manually charged the AR after the first shot in the 2nd event. As in it was deliberate or something. I never got the point of that, why he thinks thats important..as if it would un-do the self defense argument or something. A gun cant be used for self defense if you know it had a jam and needs to be charged again, so even if KR did charge the AR whats the big deal?
View Quote

I think they are arguing that GG had "surrendered" to Kyle, then Kyle allegedly tried to shoot him anyway, had a malf, and that's why GG ran at him pointing his Glock at Kyle's head.
Kyle says no malf, only tried (and succeeded) to shoot him after GG aggressively came at him and pointed Glock.

They are (i think) basically trying to say that it wasn't self defense bc he tried to kill someone who had "surrendered". Obviously the defense says that's not what happened.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 1:59:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

NO. The round was cleared after he was shot.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:00:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Man, watching this all again, Rosenbaum’s behavior is such a good illustration of how it only takes one match to ignite a raging inferno. Really good lesson to remember
View Quote

Yeah with Ziminsky edging him on.

I don't know if Ziminsky is a chaotic completely fucking moror or psychopath, or if he's an FBI CI.  Probably both.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:00:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Kyle walking behind Rosebum at trash can fire.
Page / 706
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top