User Panel

Page / 706
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:17:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:17:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:18:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Binger is such a slimey fuck that represents everything wrong with this country. Why would I need an attorney? How bout go fuck yourself??
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:18:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can't watch... is the witness Hernandez sketchy, or is Binger making much ado about nothing?
View Quote

Hernandez is a mental brick.

Sadly this guy is dumb as shit and being deliberately difficult with common language.

"Wouldn't say spliced"

"Both"  really?  Anyone knows three again many which device recorded the video, or say that upfront that the video is combined.

He's playing passive games and really not helping anyone.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:18:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:18:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Much ado about nothing - the man is a horse's ass.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can't watch... is the witness Hernandez sketchy, or is Binger making much ado about nothing?

Much ado about nothing - the man is a horse's ass.

thank you.

was hoping for more yelling. someone needs to get the judge more caffeine.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:18:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
lol, what a fuckstick. "I would like to know why he retained an attorney."

View Quote

Because you are a vindictive, arrogant asshole, and I want to be prepared for any backlash in helping illustrate your case is a piece of shit, much like you.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:18:47 PM EDT
[#8]
This is one of the biggest courtroom shit-shows I have ever seen.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:18:48 PM EDT
[#9]
"These incidents you call riots..."

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:19:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Most incompetent prosecutor ever and HE is being biased and political! Fuck him! Acquit now!
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:19:15 PM EDT
[#11]
That attorney is a moron. He obviously is not liked by the witness and can’t adjust his questions to combat it. He also is being hammered by the judge, rightfully so.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:19:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Who. Cares.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:19:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Is hernandez sitting there still? Can he hear this or was he kicked out with the jury?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:19:38 PM EDT
[#14]
This is Binger naming the lawfirm/lawyer to destroy them with leftist cancel culture.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:19:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:19:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Eh.

I think there's a difference when the enemy is literally trying to kill you and your whole family and is on your home turf vs the enemy being overseas and just doing the same job as you in a professional military. That's how WW1, WW2, Vietnam etc was.

Don't think for a second Afghanis, Iraqis, or anyone who was ever invaded or had their children killed by the invading force "cared" about who they killed. It doesn't make them psycho. It makes them human.

Also, don't think there aren't some people who served and are perfectly fine with giving some scumbag what he deserved - like ISIS. There's plenty of people who are OK with it. That doesn't mean he's a psycho. It doesn't mean they necessarily enjoy it. It means he's a reasonable man and understands some people don't deserve to live on this earth.

The concept of feeling bad for killing your enemy is a relatively new and western concept.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've never killed anyone either, but I've known people who have. Dad was a combat vet. Never spoke a word to me about killing people and I had the sense not to ask. His dad was a WWII vet from the Pacific Theater; their mom enforced a very strict rule that grandpa was never to be asked ANYTHING about the war, ever. I have never met anyone who enjoyed talking about killing and watching others get killed. If you meet someone who's been there/done that and they want to do it again, you've got a psycho on your hands.
You see, I just read these words of yours - chilling. They are a reminder for (say) the likes of me; I am so taken by this whole leftist thing that every other day I tell myself (and others) I'd be ready to fight them on the streets.

Then I read words like yours - and I guess I am reminded of what a shitshow it truly is - fighting for real in the streets.

Humbling.
I hope Kyle gets acquitted.
Eh.

I think there's a difference when the enemy is literally trying to kill you and your whole family and is on your home turf vs the enemy being overseas and just doing the same job as you in a professional military. That's how WW1, WW2, Vietnam etc was.

Don't think for a second Afghanis, Iraqis, or anyone who was ever invaded or had their children killed by the invading force "cared" about who they killed. It doesn't make them psycho. It makes them human.

Also, don't think there aren't some people who served and are perfectly fine with giving some scumbag what he deserved - like ISIS. There's plenty of people who are OK with it. That doesn't mean he's a psycho. It doesn't mean they necessarily enjoy it. It means he's a reasonable man and understands some people don't deserve to live on this earth.

The concept of feeling bad for killing your enemy is a relatively new and western concept.

You can kill someone under justified circumstances and understand on an intellectual level that what you did was right or forgivable or whatever you want to call it--whether it was in war, self defense, etc--but still have a visceral emotional reaction to having done it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:20:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

What does the other ADA have to do with it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And Finger steps on his dick again.

What does the other ADA have to do with it?

Too subtle...
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:20:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Little Binger is such a piece of shit (I know, it's well established).

He went after the guy for hiring a lawyer.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:20:05 PM EDT
[#19]
ASS CHEWING COMING RIGHT UP!!!

Eta:
Dang judge looked like he was ready to yell again.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:20:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Because you are a vindictive, arrogant asshole, and I want to be prepared for any backlash in helping illustrate your case is a piece of shit, much like you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lol, what a fuckstick. "I would like to know why he retained an attorney."

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:20:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Bingers gonna eventually violate every amendment!

#2...Kyle shouldn't have had a gun
#5...why did Kyle wait until now to tell his story
#6..."WHAT!! you hired a lawyer" to this guy
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:20:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Why the F would anyone use DropBox to transfer sensitive information?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:20:22 PM EDT
[#23]
I wouldn’t talk or handle any sort of “business” with a lawyer without my own lawyer. I don’t speak “lawyer’ese”, lawyers do.
[#24]
law firms on trial
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is like some bad TV drama.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:21:08 PM EDT
[#26]
I like this Hernandez kid. He’s not going for the bait.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:21:36 PM EDT
[#27]
this feels like another gross constitutional violating.

granted not the defense but shouldn't be able to impeach anyone for hiring a lawyer.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:22:00 PM EDT
[#28]
So "bias" can change what appears on a recorded video?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:22:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Cmon Judge
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:22:33 PM EDT
[#30]
hope the food isn't coming from longbeach harbor...
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:22:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Too subtle...
View Quote

nuts
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:23:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Oh no!  Racist judge ordered Asian food!
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:23:14 PM EDT
[#33]
so, how many big law firms are there in Kenosha?

just because he has that law firm, it means nothing.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:23:17 PM EDT
[#34]
"I hope the Asian food that's coming isn't in the harbor"...

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:23:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Hope lunch isn’t stuck on a boat in Long Beach Harbor
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:23:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Hernandez's bias was to video the truth
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:23:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I wouldn’t talk or handle any sort of “business” with a lawyer without my own lawyer. I don’t speak “lawyer’ese”, lawyers do.
View Quote

Me either.

Total BS trying too taint the jury against the witness.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:23:41 PM EDT
[#38]
The judge missed on that one. If you have to attack the law firm, you know the evidence is damaging.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:23:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Racist judge orders "asian food"!!!!!!!111!!!

-NYT headline, probably

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:23:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Oh no!  Racist judge ordered Asian food!
View Quote

Lol, and made a joke about the ports being fucked up!
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:23:48 PM EDT
[#41]
"Leave it to Binger"
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:24:01 PM EDT
[#42]
This seems more misdirection by prosecution. Add to the case more confusion.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:24:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Its also a concept pushed over and over again by the liberal media/mindset.  

Everyone is a little different.  Like I mentioned earlier, I had things that I picked up a nervous tic about and things that didn't bother me at all despite being somewhat similar.  

You just hear about the people that are most disturbed by it because they are most disturbed by it.  That quiet guy in the corner with his family laughing with his kids?  You would never suspect he had gone toe to toe in Afg. a half a dozen times and walked away from it alive each time.  

Quoted:
Eh.

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:24:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

nuts
View Quote

Wait I thought it was dicks before... now its nuts too?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:24:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FIFY.  It's "Leave It To Binger."

At least they have Asian food coming.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:24:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Oh yeah, binger needs to look at that judge more carefully, maybe a social media posting with the judge wearing a let’s go Brandon Tshirt….he just made a wisecrack about hoping lunch isn’t on one of those boats waiting to dock in California
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:24:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Fuck nugget is kind of reaching for calling out implicit bias by his (reporters) choice of council.

Plays fantastic to the media, not so much for the jury.

And it sounds like it was a valid reason, purely data extraction, not as council in the purest sense.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:25:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
"I hope the Asian food that's coming isn't in the harbor"...

View Quote

That and the "phone dump" from the judge was kinda funny.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:25:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Why the F would anyone use DropBox to transfer sensitive information?
View Quote

Is it a surprise that anyone with sense (and the funds) would get a lawyer to deal with these idiots? Especially idiots with the power to destroy your life.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:25:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Bad drama? This is the best mini-series I've watched since '2020 WTF'.

Page / 706
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top