Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 706
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:39:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Had to actually do work this morning.  Did the judge yell at the ADA again today?
View Quote

More than once.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:39:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

How dare you
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I actually think Binger looks like cool glasses guy from Sicario.

Except Binger is not cool.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ERHRAFtXYAAvexx.jpg

How dare you

Yeah, I mean…WTF, man?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:39:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

how dare you disrespect Steve like that.
View Quote

I really didn't want to associate cool glasses guy with Binger.

I sorry.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:39:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:39:47 PM EDT
[#5]

So that's what happened to the Sham-wow guy.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:39:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:39:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I’ve never killed anyone either, but I’ve known people who have. Dad was a combat vet. Never spoke a word to me about killing people and I had the sense not to ask. His dad was a WWII vet from the Pacific Theater; their mom enforced a very strict rule that grandpa was never to be asked ANYTHING about the war, ever. I have never met anyone who enjoyed talking about killing and watching others get killed. If you meet someone who’s been there/done that and they want to do it again, you’ve got a psycho on your hands.
View Quote

Maybe I'm a bit of a sociopath. I have a simple question. Was the killing moral? If so, no shits given.

If I was ever in a position where I was forced to defend myself against an attacker, and it resulted in their death, I would feel bad for their family, but zero fucks given for the dude that tried to attack me/kill me. Other than the ensuing legal issues, I'd sleep like a baby...

I see a distinction between wanting to, and not stressing over something they were forced to do.... If dude wants to kill people, then yeah, dude has issues..
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:40:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:40:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Why do sign language people make dumb faces?

They don't all do it, so don't tell me it's necessary.
View Quote

Voice has inflection to help you understand context. Facial reactions are ASL's version of inflection. You need to exaggerate things when signing, or everything is taken literally.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:40:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

How dare you
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How dare you

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:41:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:41:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You are going to get loved.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So much love...  All the love GD can muster.

Pepper yourself chmodx
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:42:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:42:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Good Lawgic hat guy's speech was spot on.
View Quote

Yes it was.  I wish I could have given him a visible thumbs up, and let him know how many from here are tuned in.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:42:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Only in Binger's dreams is he that cool.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:43:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

That stupid fucking hair cut too...

It's not 2009 anymore!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
the more this goes on, the more surprised I am that nobody has punched the ADA in the face. He is one of the most unlikeable people I've ever witnessed. And I'm not advocating that anyone be violent against him, just that he appears to be very punchable.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/02/11/23/39188872-9249295-image-a-3_1613086167574.jpg

That stupid fucking hair cut too...

It's not 2009 anymore!!

Midwest lags style by ten years.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:43:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Mods can just ban me now.

I'm sorry to the cool glasses guy from Sicario.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:43:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

An insult to all the people who worked so hard on that documentary.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:44:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Maybe I'm a bit of a sociopath. I have a simple question. Was the killing moral? If so, no shits given.

If I was ever in a position where I was forced to defend myself against an attacker, and it resulted in their death, I would feel bad for their family, but zero fucks given for the dude that tried to attack me/kill me. Other than the ensuing legal issues, I'd sleep like a baby...

I see a distinction between wanting to, and not stressing over something they were forced to do.... If dude wants to kill people, then yeah, dude has issues..
View Quote

I'd like to think it wouldn't bother me if I didn't have a choice, but I've never been in that position.
I'm pretty unemotional as a baseline, but I'm human enough to know it probably would bother me on some level. Enough other people have had that experience that I don't think I'm that one special guy that it wouldn't affect.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:44:49 PM EDT
[#20]
With the guy that Kyle shot in the arm telling the court he advanced on Kyle with a Glock and Kyle shot him in self defense, then go through the video frame by frame, how is this trial still going on?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:45:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No kidding.  chmodx' popularity in this thread is now lower than CPT_CAVEMAN's.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:45:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Binger is such a slimey fuck that represents everything wrong with this country. Why would I need an attorney? How bout go fuck yourself??
View Quote

I literally would have responded "prosecutors like you are why EVERYONE should retain an attorney."
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:45:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's ok. Do 87 push ups for penance.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:45:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Off the charts simping in the lawtube chat.

And mentions of an onlyfans page.
View Quote

Imagine if they watched how Kelly Ziminski eats pussy.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:45:36 PM EDT
[#25]
GDs mood swings are just as entertaining as the trial lolwtfbbq. GO RAINMAN! to NOT RITTENHOUSE! to HERNANDEZ AND THE JUDGE LOL!

I'd submit the defense has done an excellent. Now we have the jurors watching the DA at his absolute worst in the beginning and at the end of the trial with rittenhouses rather unmemorable testimony in between.

Theyre not going to remember Rittenhouse. Theyre going to remember this asshole being a bully and a fucktard at every stage. And i think the judge wants to see this through to the end and not let it slip on a mistrial, otherwise he would have already done it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:45:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

I once knew a guy like that. Canadian, volunteered for 4 tours in Vietnam. Always said that those 4 years were the best time of his life. Claimed to have been a USMC sniper. Even put his service and the number of "confirmed kills" on his resume (actually was hired because of that, the VP of Construction was a retired USMC guy). His name was "Mike no Teeth".
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:46:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Binger's better than anyone else, at everything he does. And if he hasn't done it yet, he's still better.
Don't believe me? Just ask Binger.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:46:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Can't watch... is the witness Hernandez sketchy, or is Binger making much ado about nothing?
View Quote

The witness edited his video to use the camera that he felt showed the most relevant shot of the given time. Prosecutors is trying to imply the video is selectively edited. However witness stated that he provided both raw videos to the defense and prosecution. If the prosecution felt someone was left out they could have provided the clips that they thought were relevant, instead they are just trying to smear the witness as biased.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:46:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Mcginnis was already on tim pool
View Quote
I'd watch the fuck out of Based McGinnis, Photochad, and Jersey Swole on Tim Poole.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:46:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’ve never killed anyone either, but I’ve known people who have. Dad was a combat vet. Never spoke a word to me about killing people and I had the sense not to ask. His dad was a WWII vet from the Pacific Theater; their mom enforced a very strict rule that grandpa was never to be asked ANYTHING about the war, ever. I have never met anyone who enjoyed talking about killing and watching others get killed. If you meet someone who’s been there/done that and they want to do it again, you’ve got a psycho on your hands.

Read On Killing for a better understanding on the psychological impact of killing.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:46:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:47:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is GD, you're supposed to double down.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:47:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Just another reason for the judge to throw this out when the defense rests. The judge should issue a statement detailing the misconduct, and total lack of any evidence showing anything other than measured self defense.
He should also move to have the prosecutors sanctioned at bare minimum, disbarred at best.
This trial has been a farce and joke from day one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This seems more misdirection by prosecution. Add to the case more confusion.

Just another reason for the judge to throw this out when the defense rests. The judge should issue a statement detailing the misconduct, and total lack of any evidence showing anything other than measured self defense.
He should also move to have the prosecutors sanctioned at bare minimum, disbarred at best.
This trial has been a farce and joke from day one.

Can I add tarred and feathered and subsequently run out of town on a rail…too much?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:48:16 PM EDT
[#34]
I think I found Binger's previous job.

Absence of Malice (1981)

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:49:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Boy this professional commentator does NOT like Binger. This is hilarious but he needs to chill a little bit to make sure the jury doesn’t view him as too biased. Shouldn’t have leaned too heavy on the BLM and antifa
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:50:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

There's plenty of good reasons to hate on him. Beans in chili isn't one of them. A broken clock is right twice a day.

#FreeKyle
View Quote

Do tell how Pennsylvanians know ANYTHING about chili.  I'll wait ....
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:51:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Monday Cop can see extraordinary detail in crappy drone video, with solid objects in the way.

But, in close up video of Kyle handling the firearm, nobody can point to video of him manipulating the charging handle in a manner that would clear a FTE?
View Quote

Back when it happened some here were claiming he used the charging handle in this exchange. Part of me thinks Gage may have read something like that and added it to his story.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:51:08 PM EDT
[#38]

Two days ago I described it like this..............

In my life, I have come to know well thousands of people.  I have become familiar with maybe 10,000.  This DA is in the top 5 of the most unlikable people I have ever encountered.  For reference, I have only seen him on TV yet he is ahead of the guy who held a gun on me and he is ahead of the guy who stole $65,000 from me.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:51:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Boy this professional commentator does NOT like Binger. This is hilarious but he needs to chill a little bit to make sure the jury doesn’t view him as too biased. Shouldn’t have leaned too heavy on the BLM and antifa
View Quote

I worried about that too, but considering the Jury has watched Binger and Fatlock get wrecked by literally everyone who took the stand I dont know that it matters at this point.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:51:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yinz Texas guys don't know nothing about chili
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:51:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's plenty of good reasons to hate on him. Beans in chili isn't one of them. A broken clock is right twice a day.

#FreeKyle

I bet Pennsylvanians know more about chili then Binger does self defense shootings and I don’t even know any Pennsylvania’s.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:52:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Read On Killing for a better understanding on the psychological impact of killing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Noooo!! People need to quit taking that hack’s word on anything.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:52:42 PM EDT
[#43]

He should grab his rifle off the evidence table and walk out the front door when the judge finishes all the required boilerplate of declaring him innocent.

Kharn
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:52:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I worried about that too, but considering the Jury has watched Binger and Fatlock get wrecked by literally everyone who took the stand I dont know that it matters at this point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Boy this professional commentator does NOT like Binger. This is hilarious but he needs to chill a little bit to make sure the jury doesn't view him as too biased. Shouldn't have leaned too heavy on the BLM and antifa

Yeah, at this point just about every witness, other than Rittenhouse himself, has pretty much told Binger to eff off with details.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:52:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Rosenbaum did not say "Kill me N-word, kill me N-word."  

He said "Kill me nigger, killer me nigger."

The former makes it sound like Rosenbaum's statements were politically correct and reasonable, when in fact, his statements show he was angry beyond reason and that he is a flat out RACIST, for a Caucasian to use the word "nigger" is never acceptable, save for when you quote a person verbatim, or you are reading from a book written before the word "nigger" became the "The Word That Shall Not Be Uttered By Caucasians (TWTSNBUBC)" or commenting on the use of the TWTSNBUBC in a quote or written form.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:52:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Comments are not flying nearly as fast today.  Can someone give a quick recap? I've been teaching all morning.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:53:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2021/10/central-pa-man-wins-world-championship-chili-cook-off.html
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:53:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Prosecutor is going for failure to eject and Kyle manual cycled the action to eject the case and load the next round
View Quote

That seems unlikely since Kyle wouldn't know that happened and would just have a dead trigger. I.e., it would take him longer to realize something was wrong and he had to manually cycle. I would expect you would clearly see that in the video.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:53:35 PM EDT
[#49]
more like roddy mcdowall
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 2:53:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ok, I’m not a PA bro, but I’ll say this, Texas chili is nothing more than meat stewed in chili’s, that’s it. It’s basically Chili Colorado.

You’re welcome.
Page / 706
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top