Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:08:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
lol, what a fuckstick. "I would like to know why he retained an attorney."

View Quote

In 2021 I’d get an attorney to tell a cop / DA where the bathroom is.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:08:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Anyone with a camera can be considered media these days.  That's just a fact.

Social media.

You're on it right now.
View Quote

Weez media now!

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:08:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I hate how Binger says “correct” after damn near every sentence. This is a trick used to confuse the witness/defendant, and shouldn’t be allowed.
View Quote

Without saying “correct”, each would be a statement and not a question. No one has to answer a statement. Plus, making statement-questions makes them sound more definite.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:08:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So I got caught up in work stuff and spaced out of the live stream for a bit .

What's the deal now?  Jury is deliberating?
View Quote

lunch on a slow boat from china stuck in the harbor
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:08:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I think Binger is better then people here are giving him credit for. He is an utterly horrible, contempatble shitbird of a human being but even with his condescension and snark towards the judge, he is pulling out all the stops to prosecute his case.
He is running into difficulties that he probably doesn't usually face (a judge that is less then friendly towards him) but I bet he has a pretty solid record of convictions as well as throwing cases without getting caught when the agenda deems it.

View Quote

Why is he trying to prosecute a case that needs no prosecution?

He needs to have a job being a lawyer for the cartels, mobs or drug gangs.  Dude has no moral fortitude
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:08:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:08:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The whole discussion of EMT is overblown. Watching those riots across the country in real time, lots of people on both side labeled themselves EMT with zero credentials. It's a misuse of the term, displays a complete misunderstanding of the training, but is harmless. Holding one person to that standard if no one else is being prosecuted for the claim is disingenuous.
View Quote

I don't put any weight on that stuff because he's a teenager, and teenagers say stupid shit. Especially when trying to stand out in a crowd. If the worst Kyle has done was say he was an EMT, he's a much better man that I.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:09:06 PM EDT
[#9]
This witness, Drew Hernandez, has been a guest on Tucker Carlson.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:09:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Bring back Officer Bray.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:09:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What bothers me about GG is that if he was a half second quicker on the trigger he would not have faced a trial.  Just pisses me off.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If he didn't re rack it then that means he could have killed GG and didn't when he saw GG's fake "surrender" motion.

If he couldn't fire at that moment because of a jam, then maybe he would have killed GG if he could have even with the "surrender".

Also goes to who lied about the re rack, GG or Kyle.
What bothers me about GG is that if he was a half second quicker on the trigger he would not have faced a trial.  Just pisses me off.

He's trying to imply pre-meditation. Kyle's gun was empty and he loaded in that moment to kill GG.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:09:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Shit, we engage at contact distance.
View Quote

I was lit up by two guys with simunition rifles from 10 - 15'. I also watched videos from Shivworks ECQC classes where they engage at contact distances. It hurts, but it's worth it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:09:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

lunch break
View Quote

Ah. That makes much more sense.  Some of the comments on the livestream I have on made it seem like they were done.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:10:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I dont understand the hard on for clearing a malfunction. So what?
View Quote

If he pulled the trigger and it jammed BEFORE GG presented the Glock, then it goes to show Kyle intended to shoot GG without a necessity for self-defense.  It was only convenient that Kyle cleared the jam and then fired after GG pointed the gun at his head.

However, this argument isn't conclusive based on evidence and has been mitigated well by the defense.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:10:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Haven't been able to watch. Had today been good to Kyle so far?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:10:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

My take Binger is trying to prove Kyle tried to shoot lefty before the Glock was pointed at him and when it didn't go bang, Kyle looked down to see his rifle had malfunctioned, cycled the charging handle to clear it and then attempted to shoot lefty again, successfully.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If nothing else, proving he didn't do that is another strike against the credibility of GG's testimony.

My take Binger is trying to prove Kyle tried to shoot lefty before the Glock was pointed at him and when it didn't go bang, Kyle looked down to see his rifle had malfunctioned, cycled the charging handle to clear it and then attempted to shoot lefty again, successfully.

Yes, I think that's correct as well.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:11:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
retaining an attorney means you're biased?
View Quote

Liberals have a Bias against the attorney because they handled some conservatives.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:11:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't think he avoids a trial.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:12:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Because in Binger's world, if you've got time to clear a malfunction, you've got time to flee. After all, it must take how long to rack a charging handle... 1/2 a second? That should be plenty of time to shrug off multiple blows to your head, get your feet back underneath you, and put distance between you and the mob that's literally on top of you.

And it shows intent. After all, the time you spent racking that charging handle, laser-focused on doing nothing else but slaughtering more altar boys, could have been spent saying "sorry, sorry, never do it again". Being it was a peaceful protest, there's no reason to believe the attacks would not immediately end then and there. Gage would begin administering first-aid while holding your hand gently and telling you "everything's gonna be alright".
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:12:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lefty is a lying sack of shit, and his play by play was blown out of the water. I hope he has dreams every night reliving the muzzle flash and impact of the bullet.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:12:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Haven't been able to watch. Had today been good to Kyle so far?
View Quote

Confusing and boring but probably a good thing for Kyle with Dr. Black's testimony

Lady cop re-enforces KR testimony that he did not "rerack" his rifle before being forced to shoot GG

Then DrewHLive came on and blasted the State's case in the ass, now we're on a break because Binger is trying to slander the witness

Overall I think today reinforced success for KR but this trial can still go either way, based on how the ADA is behaving and the fact there's a jury
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:13:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Any predictions on when the defense will rest and the jury begins deliberations? It feels like there's no more witnesses to call or evidence to submit, and the trial has devolved into bickering between the prosecution and judge.
View Quote

The jury doesn't know what self defense law says yet.  They have never heard about Ability Opportunity Jeopardy or anything that actually explains why kyle was justified.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:13:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Bring back Officer Bray.
View Quote

Yes please
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:13:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The prosecution is implying that by Kyle clearing the malfunction, getting the AR back up and running again that it did not allow GG to surrender to Kyle.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The prosecution is implying that by Kyle clearing the malfunction, getting the AR back up and running again that it did not allow GG to surrender to Kyle.

But the cop said that a person surrendering should lay on the ground.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:13:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Don't forget the most important thing. Pennsylvania has been an open carry state since William Penn settled his fat ass down in Penn's Woods while open carry is a new revelation for our southern brothers. We'll let them have their meat stew and belief that they're experts on it.
View Quote

Don't they need a permit to open carry?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:13:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'd like to believe he wouldn't, but these days I'm not completely certain.
Either way, he'd be even more of a hero to the left than he already is.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:14:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:14:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Same when writing reports. Exact terms used. Don't try to clean it up.

If grandma called you a mother fucker quote it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought the same thing.  If I ever have to testify like that, I will say the quote loud and proud.

Same when writing reports. Exact terms used. Don't try to clean it up.

If grandma called you a mother fucker quote it.

What if it was Granbo that said it?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:14:54 PM EDT
[#29]
IIRC the only people so far to drop the hard R have been the based granny and attorney Richards?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:15:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is a reason your generally not supposed to fire them at people closer than 25 feet. You can, but you risk actual injury.

The perpetrator of that safety violation took 3 5.56 sims to the thigh from 20ft.

It's the proper way to train, and usually isn't an issue. Maybe we had some +p+ sims that time or were using a different brand. I know some are lower powered and can be fired from a closer range.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:16:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Bahahahah "Back Door Binger"
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:17:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Does he know a fellow doesn't actually HAVE to shoot someone after clearing a jam? One may still exercise discretion in that matter.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:18:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Was the UOF expert able to testify? I had to leave while he was updating some stuff on his computer.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:18:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
With the guy that Kyle shot in the arm telling the court he advanced on Kyle with a Glock and Kyle shot him in self defense, then go through the video frame by frame, how is this trial still going on?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/274924/D8C6D78E-7EC6-44EC-BC3C-A90C09A8F8F7_png-2163115.JPG
View Quote

Because it’s a political trial. Facts don’t matter.

The ADA made it crystal clear 2 hours ago
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:18:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Bring back Officer Bray.
View Quote

She didn't seem particularly excited to be there the first time.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:18:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Confusing and boring but probably a good thing for Kyle with Dr. Black's testimony

Lady cop re-enforces KR testimony that he did not "rerack" his rifle before being forced to shoot GG

Then DrewHLive came on and blasted the State's case in the ass, now we're on a break because Binger is trying to slander the witness

Overall I think today reinforced success for KR but this trial can still go either way, based on how the ADA is behaving and the fact there's a jury
View Quote
This is good news. Thanks for the update.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:18:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

He needs to have a job being a lawyer for the cartels, mobs or drug gangs.  Dude has no moral fortitude
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think Binger is better then people here are giving him credit for. He is an utterly horrible, contempatble shitbird of a human being but even with his condescension and snark towards the judge, he is pulling out all the stops to prosecute his case.
He is running into difficulties that he probably doesn't usually face (a judge that is less then friendly towards him) but I bet he has a pretty solid record of convictions as well as throwing cases without getting caught when the agenda deems it.

Makes him ideal for the task at hand.

Then again, this IS his moral fortitude.
He is being a good mid level officer (with hopes of advancement) in promoting the left's agenda, and avenging the death of some of the collective's foot soldiers no matter the possibility of personal cost.

There is also the aspect that a few have touched on (that I have NOT seen official confirmation on).
Someone in the Kenosha DA's office and the heart/lung shot skater boi share a (not very common) last name.
So this may be somewhat personal as he is "avenging" the death of a co-worker's son/nephew/cousin etc.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:18:54 PM EDT
[#38]
and we're, back on!

I like how the Judge uses vague terms to describe people off camera
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:19:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:19:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The entire narrative would be that he stopped an active shooter if he'd managed to get that shot off.  And no, he wouldn't have stood trial with this DA in charge.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:19:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Was the UOF expert able to testify? I had to leave while he was updating some stuff on his computer.
View Quote

Yes, but not to UOF

The pretrial agreement was that State would not bring an expert so long as Defense expert would not testify to UOF
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:19:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Bring back Officer Bray.
View Quote

Yes she could show me how she racks her tits as she pulls on my charging  handle.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:19:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:19:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:20:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Rekieta Law just did a quick re-cap of the "pinch and zoom" nonsense - it's the dumbest shit you can imagine

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:20:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Is this the kid who shot two people at riots a few years ago? I completely forgot about it. Can someone provide me cliff notes? I didn't know he got arrested. The last I remember about this event was the BRCC outrage. Can I get some cliff notes form the BBRC T-Shirt to now?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:21:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I literally would have responded "prosecutors like you are why EVERYONE should retain an attorney."
View Quote

Yep. People who are itching to shoot somebody with their concealed weapons would do well to watch this trial. That could very well be you sitting in KR's chair.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:21:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Starting to think that Asian food was in fact stuck on a boat in Long Beach. Weren't they supposed to be back at 1:00?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:21:41 PM EDT
[#49]
We're back

Watch Live: WI v. Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Day 8 - On The Stand - James Armstrong - State Crime Lab
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 3:21:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Based Judge seems to have the same phone and phone case as me.

Not sure what effect that may have on the trial, but I'm sure Binghole could figure out a way to use it.
Page / 706
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top