Quoted:
see you and raise

http://i65.tinypic.com/287q1ic.jpg
View Quote
Nice
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 9:58:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Isn't that gesture supposed to go below the waist?

Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:02:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
see you and raise

View Quote
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:05:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Remove Kebab
Not Thread
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:09:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
And I'm the one that killed it. Mods, can you delete my posts and open up the thread? I'll take the time out if need be.

My apologizes for my screw up.
View Quote
Solid.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:18:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Solid.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And I'm the one that killed it. Mods, can you delete my posts and open up the thread? I'll take the time out if need be.

My apologizes for my screw up.
Solid.
Agreed. Solid.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:24:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
see you and raise

View Quote
You’re in a closet.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:30:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Throwing the baby out with the bath water

Cut your nose off to spite your face
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:30:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Me no for sale. Open CRUSADES or KEK!
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:31:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Wtf, beer_slayer??? Lock an awesome thread because someone was selling shit? Why not just edit his post and give him a time out, rather than being a vandal??
View Quote
FUCK Tha Po-Leece!!!!
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:45:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:46:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You're in a closet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
see you and raise

You're in a closet.
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 10:48:23 PM EDT
[#14]
What I am drinking tonight

" />
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 11:10:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/24/2018 11:14:15 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 8/25/2018 6:51:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/25/2018 7:02:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/25/2018 7:29:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 2:37:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Don’t let it die.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 3:53:07 PM EDT
[#21]
" />
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 3:55:56 PM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 8/26/2018 3:57:39 PM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 8/26/2018 4:01:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 4:08:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Tons of crusaders dying of disease without reaching the holy land.

Massacres of civilian populations.

Massacres/rapes/sacking of Jewish populations by crusaders on their way to the holy lands (or those who figured they could get their violence and burglary on against the heathens without tromping all the way to Jerusalem).

Middle Age Christians were unenlightened superstitious theocrats who were less tolerant than Muslims of the day. Middle Age Christians had more in common with modern day Muslims than modern day Christian Democracies.

Not sure what the love for the crusades is all about. Is it just a way to post about killing Muslims without getting the ban hammer?

Deus Vult = Insh'Allah
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 4:13:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 4:44:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Massacres/rapes/sacking of Jewish populations by crusaders on their way to the holy lands (or those who figured they could get their violence and burglary on against the heathens without tromping all the way to Jerusalem).

Middle Age Christians were unenlightened superstitious theocrats who were less tolerant than Muslims of the day. Middle Age Christians had more in common with modern day Muslims than modern day Christian Democracies.

Not sure what the love for the crusades is all about. Is it just a way to post about killing Muslims without getting the ban hammer?

Deus Vult = Insh'Allah
View Quote
Martel's defeat of the Muslims at the battle of Tours may not have had the significance some have attributed to it, but it pretty much marked the end of Muslim expansion West.  The impact on the future of Western Civilization can not be understated.

The first Crusade was in part an attempt to reclaim lands lost to the Muslims during the explosive expansion of the faith in the century after Mohammed founded it.  Many participants were simply opportunistic in this first one, with the following Crusades being even more hypocritical.

Given the alternative to Muslim domination, I understand the affinity for Deus Vult.  However, "Deus Vult" is more of an active call to action or excuse for those actions.  "Insh'Allah" is more of a passive acceptance of whatever happens.

You're probably right about the excuse to talk about killing Muslims.

That being said, if the Crusaders and the Muslims were pro sports teams, I'm wearing the Crusader face paint Every. Damn. Time.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 4:51:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 4:52:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 4:53:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Well, Subnet really let himself go.

Link Posted: 8/26/2018 4:55:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Deus Vult = Insh'Allah
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/26/2018 4:58:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 6:48:44 PM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 8/28/2018 9:26:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

So... Winged Hussars came about in the 15th Century.

The last crusade was early 13th Century.
View Quote
None of the major schools of thought, which differ in how they define what was and what wasn't a crusade, have early 13th century as the time of the "last crusade".
Link Posted: 8/28/2018 11:48:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
None of the major schools of thought, which differ in how they define what was and what wasn't a crusade, have early 13th century as the time of the "last crusade".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK... late 13th century
Link Posted: 8/29/2018 12:05:36 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
OK... late 13th century
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK... late 13th century
Some popularity and generalist scholars of "the Crusades" extend the appellation of "Crusade" to expeditions far beyond that, as well.  Certainly, many of them would extend it to Jan III Sobieski's ambitions to embark on extended campaigns against the Ottoman Turks, his reconquest of territory that the Ottomans has taken, and his activities in the Holy League.
Link Posted: 8/29/2018 12:07:40 AM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 8/29/2018 12:12:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
We can retake it like Jerusalem.

Fuck Constantinople!  It used to be Istanbul.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We can rebuild it.
We can retake it like Jerusalem.

Fuck Constantinople!  It used to be Istanbul.

Think you got that backwards bruv

Link Posted: 8/29/2018 12:17:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Deus Vult = Insh'Allah
View Quote
That’s a whole confused mess of shit. I don’t even know where to start.
Link Posted: 8/29/2018 12:27:22 AM EDT
[#40]
These threads are retarded. If you really want to kill Arabs that badly, join the military or go to Iraq and help the Kurds.

If you're not going to do either of those things, than shut the fuck up and quit jerking each other off by talking about historical events which you had NOTHING to do with.
Link Posted: 8/29/2018 12:30:43 AM EDT
[#41]

Link Posted: 8/29/2018 12:31:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
These threads are retarded. If you really want to kill Arabs that badly, join the military or go to Iraq and help the Kurds.

If you're not going to do either of those things, than shut the fuck up and quit jerking each other off by talking about historical events which you had NOTHING to do with.
View Quote
LOL
Link Posted: 8/29/2018 12:32:53 AM EDT
[#43]
I don't remember so many doucheknuckles in the last thread.  What happened?
Link Posted: 8/29/2018 12:44:42 AM EDT
[#44]

Link Posted: 8/29/2018 1:34:38 AM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 8/29/2018 2:42:07 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
No. It's about things like 632, 1010732, 05291453, and 09121683, and the only thing anybody remembers about Santayana.
Link Posted: 8/29/2018 2:45:42 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
ProTip: The concept of "historical events" almost completely overlaps the concept of "events which you had nothing to do with."
Link Posted: 8/29/2018 2:47:14 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Yeah, that really sucked. I was enjoying the thread. It looked like "System" was the one that locked it.  
View Quote
Cowardly mods.
Link Posted: 8/29/2018 2:47:47 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Yeah, that really sucked. I was enjoying the thread. It looked like "System" was the one that locked it.  
View Quote
Cowardly mods.
Link Posted: 8/29/2018 2:57:18 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's never too early to prepare for the next crusade.  It will become a matter of necessity at some point.  Europe is being invaded again and there is no Charles Martel in sight.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top