BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:21:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

LaVergne and Smyrna, TN police departments are shit shows.
They seem to have really upped their game since being notorious speed trap towns.
View Quote

Unfortunately the way things are going now in terms of hiring standards, this is what you’ll be seeing more of. Especially in smaller agencies who can’t pay as much or offer perks of larger agencies.

Not trying to paint with a broad brush as there are some solid smaller agencies out there.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:21:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Ummm…

Looks to me like shes getting a badge pinned on at the ceremony for her first sworn job, and that guy is most likely her dad or other family member. Badge pinning is kind of a thing to have a family member do, especially if they are LE too.

Dad was already embarrassed around other cops (being some kind of parks guy), but now he’s going to have to change his name and move.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ha ha state parks cop is like "Hello officer I've heard a lot of good things about you. I am here to give you a medal, and by medal I mean have you suck my pee pee"

Ummm…

Looks to me like shes getting a badge pinned on at the ceremony for her first sworn job, and that guy is most likely her dad or other family member. Badge pinning is kind of a thing to have a family member do, especially if they are LE too.

Dad was already embarrassed around other cops (being some kind of parks guy), but now he’s going to have to change his name and move.

Looks like Parks guy is her husband...

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

The swearing in photo is from Aug of 21.  She fucked/sucked her way through the Dept in just over a year.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:22:47 PM EDT
[#3]
There was a member here several years ago that was on the Lavergne PD - TNRobocop.

I think he got fired for dragging a mouthy girl thru the window of her car. It was on his dash cam.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:27:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/31259/253082266_251540030337879_15109882309188-2663886.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/31259/33401796_10215803584143359_4943285063073-2663887.JPG

The swearing in photo is from Aug of 21.  She fucked/sucked her way through the Dept in just over a year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ha ha state parks cop is like "Hello officer I've heard a lot of good things about you. I am here to give you a medal, and by medal I mean have you suck my pee pee"

Ummm…

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/31259/253082266_251540030337879_15109882309188-2663886.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/31259/33401796_10215803584143359_4943285063073-2663887.JPG

Is is just me or does she look an awful lot like Hillary Clinton in that second photo?
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:29:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:30:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

That poor bastard chose poorly.

He could move to some village in bush Alaska and the locals would still be laughing because they saw his wife on the internet.

She’s unemployable too, and doesn’t look nearly hot enough for OnlyFans.

The fired cops can probably get hired in Superior, Arizona if anybody knows them and wants to pass on a tip.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:30:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:30:47 PM EDT
[#8]
I should get a hot tub.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:31:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:34:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:38:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:41:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Some of those guys must outrank her, wait til she drives to Nashville or Memphis and finds a lawyer who needs a new boat and isn't scared to sue some little town PD." Oh they pressured me and then passed me around like a sex toy" I'd definitely get her in counseling to start "exploring how she was traumatized"
View Quote
Damn dude, your lawyer is showing.    
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:44:08 PM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:45:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:45:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Fired for lying.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:52:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Looks like she was enjoying the dude pinning on her badge just a little too much. His hands close to breast touching her uniform.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:54:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Used to live in La Vergne.  Crazy I would never imagine they would have that many officers.  It was a one blinking red light town when I lived there.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:54:44 PM EDT
[#18]
According to the TV coverage she got an award in August for...wait for it.....Community Service
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 3:55:58 PM EDT
[#19]
She was the department bicycle.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 4:13:38 PM EDT
[#20]
The terminated officers are patrol officer Maegan Hall, patrol officer Juan Lugo-Perez, Sgt. Henry Ty McGowan, Sgt. Lewis Powell and detective Seneca Shields. The suspended officers have been identified as Patrol and K-9 Officer Larry Holladay, Patrol Officer Patrick Magliocco and Patrol Officer Gavin Schoeberl.
View Quote

8 officers sounds like a pretty big chunk of the department ... wonder what who they were doing?

According to the allegations made in the internal investigation, Hall "engaged in a sexual relationship" with Magliocco, Powell, Holladay, Lugo, McGowan and Shields, which was not reported to leadership. Hall reportedly "engaged in a sexual relationship" with McGowan and Shields "while on duty and inside city owned property."

Hall also reportedly exchanged explicit photos with McGowan, Holladay, Magliocco, Shields and Shoeberl which were reciprocated, leading to charges of sexual harassment.
View Quote

Oh gosh.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 4:17:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Something something female officers ..
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 4:21:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Some of those guys must outrank her, wait til she drives to Nashville or Memphis and finds a lawyer who needs a new boat and isn't scared to sue some little town PD." Oh they pressured me and then passed me around like a sex toy" I'd definitely get her in counseling to start "exploring how she was traumatized"
View Quote

On top of that, the report in the link says one of the officers saw her dry fire her weapon at her own head and she told him shouldn’t be left alone, but he didn’t report it.

She will be painted as a depressed, mentally troubled woman who was exploited by her superiors.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 4:26:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

On top of that, the report in the link says one of the officers saw her dry fire her weapon at her own head and she told him shouldn’t be left alone, but he didn’t report it.

She will be painted as a depressed, mentally troubled woman who was exploited by her superiors.
View Quote

I know it’s fun to gossip about shit like this, but there could be some truth to that theory.

Link Posted: 1/7/2023 4:27:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Renton Police Dept. Cyberstalking Cartoon #9
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 4:36:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Small town drama.  Young officers with shitty command staff= stupidity.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 4:37:31 PM EDT
[#26]
I get the busts for on duty sex , but the rest of it sounds like consenting adults with open marriages so what the fuck ever .
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 4:45:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Well they did give her the Depts Community Service award in August. She really  worked hard for that
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 4:45:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You know how HARD it is for the younger/new guys to understand this EASY concept....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As I have head from LEO friends...

"The badge will get you pussy and they pussy will get your badge."

You know how HARD it is for the younger/new guys to understand this EASY concept....

it's easy to get head from your cop friends? this is news to me.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 4:45:53 PM EDT
[#29]
"Something... something, Hotdog down the Hall"

Both Figuratively and Literally.

Link Posted: 1/7/2023 4:47:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

At my agency we’d be calling her captain by now.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 5:01:56 PM EDT
[#31]
LOL welcome to every police agency everywhere. It’s a giant fucking high school full of badge bunnies and dudes looking to fuck everything.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 5:53:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Holy cow, home girl got some pipe put in her.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 5:58:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

She's quite homely and dumpy looking.

View Quote

She makes up for all that with moral flexibility and healthy bartholin glands.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 6:06:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
According to the TV coverage she got an award in August for...wait for it.....Community Service Cervix
View Quote

Needed fixing.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 6:18:19 PM EDT
[#35]
It's like going back to high school, ahh the good old days.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 6:30:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Looks like Officer Cline there was the only guy that didn’t get some.

And they get free fried chicken? I never got fried chicken.
View Quote

Fried chicken AND blow jobs.  Although the blow jobs weren't free.  They never are.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 6:33:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Small town drama.  Young officers with shitty command staff= stupidity.
View Quote

I've seen worse in big city agencies.  We had one Latina Lt. who was in charge of training that would prey upon recruit deputies that caught her eye.  One idiot in my class declared his undying love and wanted a relationship; she told him to grow up, it was just fucking.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 6:44:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 6:45:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Is it really that hard to get pussy that you're willing to jeopardize your career?

Link Posted: 1/7/2023 6:45:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
is that a thing now, like an addendum  to sending out your contact info? I guess I'm a boomer, just had business cards back in the day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
is that a thing now, like an addendum  to sending out your contact info? I guess I'm a boomer, just had business cards back in the day.
... you had your cock emblazoned on your business cards?

I knew I always liked you; now I fucking respect you

Quoted:
Clearly ruining the image of a speed trap when the officers are too busy fucking and sucking to write tickets.

Look man

Do you want us fucking each other... or YOU

your choice

Quoted:

absolutely insane story

Surely you jest?

This doesn't even rate a partially cocked eyebrow. The only real question is who snitched first, and why did Officer Longcock think he could erotically asphyxiate the HR assistant in plain view?

Quoted:

He could move to some village in bush Alaska and the locals would still be laughing because they saw his wife on the internet.

She's unemployable too, and doesn't look nearly hot enough for OnlyFans.

The fired cops can probably get hired in Superior, Arizona if anybody knows them and wants to pass on a tip.

well....

he probably had no idea what he got hold of. She probably was repressed until she earned her first set of patrol panties. Then she got in way, way over her oddly-shaped head. Happens a lot, especially dispatchers.

Guarantee you a couple of $3.99 filters and some coaching and she could make some OF money off this notoriety; it's not her looks you underestimate, it's the cucks and betas with income they think is an investment lol

IF TNPOST doesn't get involved, they will all be working one county over within a month, and the pussy will be so thick on them you won't be able to pay for your slurpee at the counter in a 15 mile radius because they will all be... occupied.

My question is

It's 2023. MTAS has mandatory training as well as TACP. It's not like the 90's and the whiteshirts and mayor just didn't know better. What the fuck possessed them to do their own investigating instead of bitch mode calling TBI and dumping it?

That's the only thing weird about this one
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 6:52:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Look man

your choice

Surely you jest?

This doesn't even rate a partially cocked eyebrow. The only real question is who snitched first, and why did Officer Longcock think he could erotically asphyxiate the HR assistant in plain view?

well....

he probably had no idea what he got hold of. She probably was repressed until she earned her first set of patrol panties. Then she got in way, way over her oddly-shaped head. Happens a lot, especially dispatchers.

Guarantee you a couple of $3.99 filters and some coaching and she could make some OF money off this notoriety; it's not her looks you underestimate, it's the cucks and betas with income they think is an investment lol

IF TNPOST doesn't get involved, they will all be working one county over within a month, and the pussy will be so thick on them you won't be able to pay for your slurpee at the counter in a 15 mile radius because they will all be... occupied.

My question is

It's 2023. MTAS has mandatory training as well as TACP. It's not like the 90's and the whiteshirts and mayor just didn't know better. What the fuck possessed them to do their own investigating instead of bitch mode calling TBI and dumping it?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Clearly ruining the image of a speed trap when the officers are too busy fucking and sucking to write tickets.

Look man

your choice

Quoted:

absolutely insane story

Surely you jest?

Quoted:

She's unemployable too, and doesn't look nearly hot enough for OnlyFans.

well....

My question is

What are “Patrol Panties”?
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 6:52:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Fried chicken AND blow jobs.  Although the blow jobs weren't free.  They never are.
View Quote

Except for Cline. He just got chicken.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 6:54:59 PM EDT
[#43]
When you look like that being good at head really helps.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 6:57:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Rick James - Super Freak (Official Music Video)
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 6:58:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Vids? Not guilty
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 7:16:55 PM EDT
[#46]
She really put in that overtime
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 7:25:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Well, she ain't hideous.  I mean, she ain't Raquel Welch, but she's okay.  Plus natural talent and enthusiasm can make up for a whole lot of stuff.
View Quote

Looks like she has decent tits, too.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 7:30:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I like the detective with the stripper name got some too. Meghan ain’t gender biased.

I will say that’s some military level of scandalous gooch behavior. Usually it would take a female rookie a year or three to rack up all that scandal.

Disregard: Seneca is a dude.

View Quote

scandalous gooch behavior

I am stealing that one.
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 7:34:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I’m on pg7. Holy crap.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I’m on pg7. Holy crap.

Regarding the concern over Hall’s mental health, Magliocco reported knowing that Hall unloaded her
weapon and dry fired the gun at her head “so she could hear what it sounded like.” Magliocco admitted
not reporting that to anybody. Magliocco also reported knowing that Hall voiced “harmful thoughts” and
on multiple occasions said that she should not be alone. Magliocco reportedly called Staats on 12/8/22 to
report these concerns to leadership.

Holy shit.
She's fucking nuts!
Link Posted: 1/7/2023 7:43:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Disregard: Seneca is a dude.

View Quote

But Magliocco's wife is probably not a dude.

Hall, Magliocco and Powell are all stated as being married to other partners in the report and Magliocco's wife is identified in the report, claiming that she was seen kissing Hall during a party that multiple La Vergne officers had attended this past fall.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top