BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 9:25:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
.... Hall unloaded her weapon and dry fired the gun at her head "so she could hear what it sounded like."...

View Quote

That’s the worst IA-type investigation I’ve ever seen.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 9:35:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Worked for a southern agency with about 160 total.

They hired no attractive females in my 6.5 years. They hired some nice looking dispatcher and she got the swat Sgt. fired and his 3rd divorce. Idiot.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 10:43:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 11:17:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
In the pdf:  6 blowjobs, 3 threesomes and 11 hot tub parties.
View Quote

And a BBC in a pear tree…
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 12:19:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
LOL welcome to every police agency everywhere. It’s a giant fucking high school full of badge bunnies and dudes looking to fuck everything.
View Quote

Yep, the only difference is they wrote it all down.  

I get the no fornicating on duty part, that is a no go.   BUT the having to report your sex life to the management when it doesn’t involve a supervisory issue is pretty stupid.  

Hell I found out after the fact but staff was Fn female academy recruits at my academy.  Stupid, unprofessional but that happens all the time.  Half the command staff were chasing secretaries when both parties were married.   All it got them were transfers with a promotion.

Any station with females seemed to have the whose turn is it with her now game going on.  

I imagine it is worse now than 20 years ago.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 12:28:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The max security jail I worked at had no female deputies, we did not house female felons or pre-trial detainees at our old school, animals behind the bars style jail.  We had a few female security techs who monitored the cameras and popped the doors, majority of them were older, unattractive in any way.   We had our first female facility commander assigned (who happened to live alternative lifestyle), a female security tech I know on another shift was invited to an all-girls hot tub party at the commander's house.  

All the female deputies and detainees were at our minimum security, open supervision jail.  Now that place, betweem the female deputies, the medical staff,  911 center, was worse than General Hospital.   One of our nurses was caught conducting a secret relationship with one of our male detainees, massive investigation whether she was smuggling drugs into the facility.

One guy on my shift was married to a female deputy who happened to be the Sheriff's niece (did not work our facility she was Public Information Officer).  She, also, was caught conducting a secret relationship with a prior male detainee, blew a $62,000 year job and her marriage over a piece of shit felon.
View Quote

lol one northern head of county probation took her job seriously and moved one of her parolees into her house.  She kept her job for years like that.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 12:32:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Am I seeing different pics than you guys? She really doesn't look that bad, and she's not fat
View Quote

Not ugly but not that attractive.   She looked good on her wedding day,......which is nice except for Ranger Hall, that poor bastard.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 8:09:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Wait until she sues the fuck out of this department! Ha ha toot toot
View Quote

Why not? Appears she already fucked the sue out of it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 8:37:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
.... Hall unloaded her weapon and dry fired the gun at her head "so she could hear what it sounded like."...

View Quote

That screams "I will superglue your testicles to your leg while you sleep" or "I will happily stab you w/ an ice pick just for kicks" or "I will gladly boil a rabbit on your stove" or ...

She seems enthusiastic and willing which can offset looks to a degree.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 8:42:23 AM EDT
[#10]
She’s got that  Klingon look going on where her hairline ends at the top of her head.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 9:43:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Sounds like a 2 live crew song
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 9:45:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Not ugly but not that attractive.   She looked good on her wedding day,......which is nice except for Ranger Hall, that poor bastard.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Am I seeing different pics than you guys? She really doesn't look that bad, and she's not fat

I guarantee you someone tried to tell him she was a ho but he wouldn’t listen
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 9:55:37 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I guarantee you someone tried to tell him she was a ho but he wouldn’t listen
View Quote

She was young. May not have made the leap yet.
Link Posted: 1/9/2023 10:53:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yep, the only difference is they wrote it all down.  

I get the no fornicating on duty part, that is a no go.   BUT the having to report your sex life to the management when it doesn’t involve a supervisory issue is pretty stupid.  

Hell I found out after the fact but staff was Fn female academy recruits at my academy.  Stupid, unprofessional but that happens all the time.  Half the command staff were chasing secretaries when both parties were married.   All it got them were transfers with a promotion.

Any station with females seemed to have the whose turn is it with her now game going on.  

I imagine it is worse now than 20 years ago.
View Quote

I can’t support this in good conscience. People in positions of public trust should have unimpeachable character.

Yeah, I know, 98% of them do not. But it should still be the goal.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 2:02:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Anyone want to place bets on how long it takes for her to start an Onlyfans?
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 2:07:27 AM EDT
[#16]
For some women, their best quality will never rise above being young and having a vagina.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 2:28:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Wow, Hall sure likes to party
View Quote
She's very horny.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 2:36:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Cops love Dunkin’ Donuts

Link Posted: 1/10/2023 3:33:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Sex on duty will get your certification revoked in Florida.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 6:51:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

She's quite homely and dumpy looking.
View Quote

Its not the face you fuck but the fuck you face .??
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 10:13:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

She's the kind that was the most fun when I was younger.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 10:24:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 10:26:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

lol one northern head of county probation took her job seriously and moved one of her parolees into her house.  She kept her job for years like that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The max security jail I worked at had no female deputies, we did not house female felons or pre-trial detainees at our old school, animals behind the bars style jail.  We had a few female security techs who monitored the cameras and popped the doors, majority of them were older, unattractive in any way.   We had our first female facility commander assigned (who happened to live alternative lifestyle), a female security tech I know on another shift was invited to an all-girls hot tub party at the commander's house.  

All the female deputies and detainees were at our minimum security, open supervision jail.  Now that place, betweem the female deputies, the medical staff,  911 center, was worse than General Hospital.   One of our nurses was caught conducting a secret relationship with one of our male detainees, massive investigation whether she was smuggling drugs into the facility.

One guy on my shift was married to a female deputy who happened to be the Sheriff's niece (did not work our facility she was Public Information Officer).  She, also, was caught conducting a secret relationship with a prior male detainee, blew a $62,000 year job and her marriage over a piece of shit felon.

A parole officer I'm suing just pled guilty to several felonies in federal court for having sex w/ parolees. And is headed to prison.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 10:28:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Real life "Reno 911"?
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 12:08:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Jokes aside, which are funny by the way.

Something is messed up in her head, and someone has been messing her up.  That Sgt McGowan seems like a master manipulator.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 1:20:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Worked for a southern agency with about 160 total.

They hired no attractive females in my 6.5 years. They hired some nice looking dispatcher and she got the swat Sgt. fired and his 3rd divorce. Idiot.
View Quote

Hiring a good looking woman at an le agency helps determine who is an idiot no doubt.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 2:01:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 2:01:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Looks like it has finally hit Fox News

I live in an area covered by La Vergne PD.  I will say so far this week is seems like patrols are down in my neighborhood.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 2:19:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 2:19:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Two is one one is none.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 2:26:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Just found out my neighbor's daughter is married to a Lavergne PD officer.

Hope he isnt caught up in this.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 2:33:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Looks like she has decent tits, too.
View Quote

Are we looking at the same provided photographs lol?

If so, I'm sorry you feel that way.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 2:45:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

She probably looked better in a dark parking lot bent over a squad car...
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 3:03:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Looks like it has finally hit Fox News

I live in an area covered by La Vergne PD.  I will say so far this week is seems like patrols are down in my neighborhood.
View Quote

Saw that too, and it looks like one of the dudes was a k9 cop… I just hope for all that is good and decent, the dog wasn’t involved somehow !
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 3:06:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Well, she ain't hideous.  I mean, she ain't Raquel Welch, but she's okay.  Plus natural talent and enthusiasm can make up for a whole lot of stuff.
View Quote

Wow, you've really lowered your standards since you moved to Savannah
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 3:08:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Got a buddy’s who’s brother is on their force.

Shocked his name wasn’t on there.

Not shocked it happened there as it’s part of Rutherford county.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 3:27:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 3:34:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I've never understood this shit. Just like teachers fucking students.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A parole officer I'm suing just pled guilty to several felonies in federal court for having sex w/ parolees. And is headed to prison.

Two words: Vicky White
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 12:00:15 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I find her oddly attractive.
View Quote
Looks like Simon Pegg. To each their own.

Link Posted: 1/11/2023 12:14:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Ahh,  Now I know what they were into.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 12:38:22 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What a complete shitshow.  

Having said that, if you were as homely as she was, you'd probably hitch your wagon to anyone who would give you the time of day too.  That poor woman fell out of the ugly tree and hit EVERY damn branch on the way down, and then somebody cut the fucking tree down and it fell on her!
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 1:06:11 AM EDT
[#42]
I’d rather have cops fucking each other rather than trying to fuck me.   I’ll allow it ….
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 1:29:18 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I’d rather have cops fucking each other rather than trying to fuck me.   I’ll allow it ….
View Quote

https://thecivilrightslawyer.com/2022/10/05/breaking-wv-parole-officer-abuse-and-coverup-exposed-lawsuit-indictment/
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 11:23:34 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 11:24:29 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 4:27:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’ve heard he may be a cuck and didn’t mind.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 4:28:26 PM EDT
[#47]
I lived in La Vergne for a year and recognize a couple of the officers.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 4:31:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Her body must be bangin cause her face is a prison 4.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 4:48:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

We had one like that. Even had a kid with him. Nothing happened to her
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 5:13:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Exactly. At what point in that whole deal did she think it was going to end any other way than it did.

Shit bagged your whole life over a shit bag for a few days on the run getting banged by a felon.

At no point is there going to be a happy ending to the story. And they have to know this.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly. At what point in that whole deal did she think it was going to end any other way than it did.

Shit bagged your whole life over a shit bag for a few days on the run getting banged by a felon.

At no point is there going to be a happy ending to the story. And they have to know this.

Mario Centobie.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top