BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:41:10 PM EDT
[#1]
A 40lb labrador would be the perfect dog

Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:42:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the OG Labradar.  Works well except the battery life sucks.

Even the app works well.  It's all I use to control the unit and get my data.  I don't understand all the complaints about the app disconnecting, etc.  Mine just works.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:43:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You mean the Garmin folks who keep showing up to declare theirs is better, without even reading the spec sheet on the new Labradar?

Yeah, it's pretty pitiful.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't really see any hate in this thread. Just an absurd amount of simping,

You mean the Garmin folks who keep showing up to declare theirs is better, without even reading the spec sheet on the new Labradar?

Specs have nothing to do with why the garmin is better.  I own both and have used them a lot.  Want to guess how many shots the garmin has dropped?  Want to guess how many times the app got disconnected?
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:43:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Right. Because gun people are so inconvenienced by aiming stuff.

(The jokes write themselves)
View Quote

Yeah it’s a joke that I like the product I can set down and get a reading without fucking with it at all.

Link Posted: 1/22/2024 8:26:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Buy the proven Garmin now (which I did several weeks ago), or wait an unknown amount of time for a new product to release....and hope it doesn't have problems (from a company or device perspective) like the first LR product. The comments I read so far say maybe 6 months until release but these aren't even out in testing yet so could be longer.

10-15 yard downrange data is meaningless to me. The apparent device size as compared to the Xero and company history makes it a hard pass even if I didn't already own the Garmin.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 8:55:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

10-15 yard downrange data is meaningless to me. The apparent device size as compared to the Xero and company history makes it a hard pass even if I didn't already own the Garmin.
View Quote

Where are you getting the 10-15 yard figure?

I’m used to capturing data at 25 to 150 yards with my existing unit. If the new one really doesn’t capture data past 15 yards that’s a problem, agreed, but where did you get that figure? I haven’t seen it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 9:02:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Which they just did.

Garmin doesn't have a downrange reading. I'd bet the GenII model will - that whole thing with competition driving improvements - but right now, if you want to estimate a BC, it's Labradar or nothing.

(Also - note the purse-swinging in this thread relative to the amount of actual product discussion)
View Quote

What does this mean, "downrange reading"?  It won't display the last shot?
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 9:09:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Labradar displays both a muzzle velocity and several downrange velocities for every shot.

Like this:

(Do note that the 150-yard reading is obviously wrong….it’s a useful feature, not a perfect feature)
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 9:16:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Where are you getting the 10-15 yard figure?

I’m used to capturing data at 25 to 150 yards with my existing unit. If the new one really doesn’t capture data past 15 yards that’s a problem, agreed, but where did you get that figure? I haven’t seen it.
View Quote

It was mentioned in the Hide thread. But any of that is just a rumor until LR actually releases full details on capability (and a timeline for shipment).

ETA page 4 of the linked SHide thread:
"Doppler use multiple points to get their data, so even with a slight angle it will be fine to get a measure that is good enough (in this field, 1% margin is unacceptable). The OG labradar had a powerful doppler with a really narrow beam, which made them pick bullets up to 100y. The LX will get them for about 10 to 15y in a wider angle."
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 9:22:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Interesting. I think it's good that there is competition and i'm sure labradar had their "oh shit" moment when garmin released their new one. With software/app updates im sure each will have something over the other one. My only complaint with the garmin is for $600 bucks they could have included a case, but that was easily solved with $7 on amazon. A case makes it easy to keep it in the range bag.

Link Posted: 1/22/2024 9:25:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It was mentioned in the Hide thread. But any of that is just a rumor until LR actually releases full details on capability (and a timeline for shipment).

ETA page 4 of the linked SHide thread:
"Doppler use multiple points to get their data, so even with a slight angle it will be fine to get a measure that is good enough (in this field, 1% margin is unacceptable). The OG labradar had a powerful doppler with a really narrow beam, which made them pick bullets up to 100y. The LX will get them for about 10 to 15y in a wider angle."
View Quote

Thanks. Yes, that’s disappointing.

Link Posted: 1/22/2024 9:37:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Interesting. I think it's good that there is competition and i'm sure labradar had their "oh shit" moment when garmin released their new one. With software/app updates im sure each will have something over the other one. My only complaint with the garmin is for $600 bucks they could have included a case, but that was easily solved with $7 on amazon. A case makes it easy to keep it in the range bag.

https://i.imgur.com/x58aTav.jpg
View Quote
Link to case, please? My new Garmin will be here Thursday.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 9:40:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

@parshooter

link
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 9:56:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

I bought a $13 pelican case copy from harbor freight and cut the foam out to fit the unit and the tripod.

Might be worth looking into.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 10:13:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
link
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
link
Ordered. Thank you.
The Harbor Freight Apache  case Never_A_Wick mentioned looks like a great option too, if you wanted better protection and didn't mind the slightly larger size.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 10:21:27 PM EDT
[#16]
what does this thing do for $600 that my $160 magnetospeed sport doesnt do???
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 10:23:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Are there any working units or just display models for press and shot show?
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 10:24:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

The ability to use it with pistols easily and not F with your barrel harmonics.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 10:26:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 10:27:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hell at this point the MagnetoSpeed is still better than the LR. Something that actually exists and works is far better than a figment of LRs imagination that may one day actually be produced if they’re lucky.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 10:30:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
$999???
View Quote

Apparently I need better glasses!  I was looking at this on my phone and it is $599 MSRP.

So tbe snipershide link has some interesting comments, and additional photos posted.  Apparently the Garmin has a wider beam, vs the LR narrow beam (which is why LR measures downrange further than the Garmin).  I have an original LR, with bluetooth that everyone seems to either love or hate.  I am going to hang onto it to see what shakes out.  It is a PITA to use but as mentioned it measures much further out than the Garmin, even though the Garmin may be easier / quicker to use.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 10:38:12 PM EDT
[#22]
How much does it cost
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 10:41:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
My Garmin is much better than my labradar, no aiming no triggers just set it up and shoot.
View Quote

@1bamashooter

Those that haven’t used the Garmin don’t get it.  And that’s fine, but OP doesn’t really know what he’s missing.

I went from traditional, to magneto, to Labradar, back to magneto, to Garmin.  The Garmin is some kind of voodoo magic.

The new labradar even having an aiming sight is telling how it will compare.

On the downrange velocity/bc, not useful for me.  I need to know my velocity at the muzzle and then I’m truing up to whatever distance the cartridge is estimated to approach transonic.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 10:41:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol

Tell your R&D buddies at LR they missed the boat.

A lite unit, with a narrow beam, so you put the buttons on the front??? Lol. Seems like you better plan on weapon mounting it as it may be a pain in the ass between series to get it back aligned to the target.

I’ve had the Magneto Speed, used my dad’s LR, and have the Garmin. The Garmin is amazing. LR is known for being a shitshow for software updates. No one in their right mind would get this unless it was 2-300$ less than the Garmin. At the same price; Garmin every day.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 10:46:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Saves ammo and shortens load development
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 10:50:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Hell at this point the MagnetoSpeed is still better than the LR. Something that actually exists and works is far better than a figment of LRs imagination that may one day actually be produced if they’re lucky.
View Quote

That’s absurd.

I can’t imagine paying more than $100 for a magnetospeed.

If you want to argue that the new Garmin is better than a Labradar, that’s possible. The magnetospeed? That’s the sort of dumb thing you’d say if the Labradar people had kicked your cat.

At no point in its history did the MS ever appeal to me. Not ever. I’d rather go to the range and borrow their loaner chronographs.

Go away and let the adults talk here.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 10:54:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

@1bamashooter

Those that haven’t used the Garmin don’t get it.  And that’s fine, but OP doesn’t really know what he’s missing.
View Quote

I used my LR today.

Turned it on, spent maybe 10 seconds aiming/arming it, shot 6 shots, got a reading for all six. Turned it off.

Didn’t miss anything.

Eta:
Also, I’m not criticizing the Garmin. In other threads about it I haven’t said a bad word.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 10:58:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Garmin did it
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 11:10:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I'm not replacing my labradar- because it works, just in a less user friendly fashion than the garmin- but at this point they have to actually beat the Garmin, not just put out something at its level.

Labradar's app and UI support were dismal, but it is a product that works very well now. It just took them a while to get the software usable. Because the on-unit controls are completely unintuitive.

That said in actual use my labradar has been perfect. I just have to relearn the controls and app every time I drag it out because I don't use it that often.
View Quote

This.
I just got mine last year, waited a while til I got the right deal. Of course, they had to be IN stock for a deal.
Their onboard controls are cockeyed. I keep the book with sticky notes for shortcuts in the bag with it. I use the Labradar short tripod because it works for me. I set it flat and cl;amp it to the tray in the shooting position. Rock solid, stand next to it and shoot. I can see the display and my sights/target like that.

No, you don't need the sight. Use the line at the top center, close enough.

It's useable indoors. Works very well. Even with neighbors on the lanes next to you. Yes. It picks up their shots too but you can delete those from the shot string if you can ID them. I usually note each velocity of mine on paper and delete what's not mine in the shot string later. You can set the sensitivity lower so it only triggers on close shots next to it but that's not quite 100 percent perfect.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 11:11:21 PM EDT
[#30]
I've had a Labradar since they were released, 2016? I've been generally happy with it, very few missed shots over the years and no aiming issues. The BT and app are glitchy as hell, but that's never stopped it from doing its job. I've always been happy with the purchase. There are compromises, but it was the only game in town (zero interest in a Magnetospeed) for a long time. It still meets my needs and I will be keeping it.

All that said, I'd trade it for the Garmin in a heartbeat and if I were shopping today I wouldn't even look at the new LR. Given each company's reputation, no reason to roll the dice on another half baked, poorly supported offering from LR. Especially when they'rethe same price.

Oh, BC. That can be calculated from drops at range (600+) if you really want the number.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 11:18:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
You can pry my MagnetoSpeed v3 + Wiser Mount from my cold dead hands.

Or let me know when I can get a Garmin for $400.
View Quote

Thank you for the hint to google “Wiser Mount”! I hadn’t heard of them before. @Mars87 thank you.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 11:30:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Here's what a lot of people miss:

My first chronograph was a Shooting Chrony that worked from ~1996 until I left it out in the rain in ~2022, at which point I replaced it with a Labradar Lite, which they amde when they couldn't even GET the Bluetooth component to make the regular model.

It is, for people as old as me, a HUUUUUUUGE improvement over what we grew up with. I don't even use the app. I know it exists but I've never even looked at it - and there are bazillions of fudds my age and older, that likely make up the majority of the recreational shooting market, ages ~45 and up, that are old enough to remember when you bought one thing and stuck with it until it failed. We don't trade guns, cars, or gadgets every other year.

And Labradar served us, and our needs, extremely well. For many years they literally had no significant competition outside of some boutique stuff sold in small quantities, and it is always competition that drives product improvement. Now they have legit competition and they're improving.

This is capitalism. People here always end up showing a hatred for that.

View Quote
You make a lot of excuses defending a shitty company. Yay, they brought a new product to market. That doesn't mean they had any interest in being a good company or releasing a solid product, they just wanted to make a buck. Fuck you. Fuck me. Pay up.

I hope they wither up and blow away in the wind.

OK, a bit of an overstatement but let's not talk them up too much. The product was always a bit finicky and they never really put efforts in to fix bugs or release better products.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 11:31:11 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The Garmin has been out for several months, correct?  I know area419 was testing one early last summer and loved it over the old lab radar.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I love mine and absolutely do not get the hate. And mine is just the Lite version.

This thread will be full of people who think Labradar just mocked this up in Solidworks the week after Garmin released theirs. It's retarded. And I don't say that to be critical of the Garmin unit, just the hatred people show towards Labradar.

The Garmin has been out for several months, correct?  I know area419 was testing one early last summer and loved it over the old lab radar.
Garmin Approach golf item is similar tech right?
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 11:49:35 PM EDT
[#34]
That Garmin chrono is incredible. I feel sorry for anyone who bought a labradar or magnetospeed recently.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 11:54:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Glad OP is a LabRadar shareholder.  It was a nice fun rig, for 2017.  The new unit looks nice.  Would have looked a lot nicer 5 years ago.

As to LabRadar ability to back out BC's - has anyone ever done that?  I did.  Many times.  It was pretty much always a dissaster.  Wildly variable results.  WILDLY variable.  The span of trace just isn't enough to noise dampen enough to get repeatable and meaningful BCs from a LabRadar.  It was fun, but my many attempts in many different settings really were just a big waste of time.  Worse - it's a route to get very erroneous BC's that are just going to get you in trouble.

If you have your identity wrapped up in LabRadar - that's cool.  It was king for a long time, and I too very much miss the 2010's.  Here is wishing them luck on their new unit; we all win if so.   I hope they hired someone to write their App and Bluetooth connectivity algorithm - because they sure as shit don't have that capability in-house.  Here's hoping it can track a bullet being shot without having to laser aim assist - the original had the absurd notch and a cone of track that kind of sucked.  LabRadar was the EA sports of support and customer service.  I literally suspected the developer must have just died and his family was riding it out.  I still wonder if that's true.

To the guy who posted getting a Gen 1 labradar full price just last month...ouch.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 11:58:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Who hates Labradar?
View Quote

Everyone that bought the Garmin.

Both labradar and garmin started out in Kansas but garmin is swiss owned now.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 12:05:22 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Everyone that bought the Garmin.

Both labradar and garmin started out in Kansas but garmin is swiss owned now.
View Quote

Not true.

LabRadar is Canadian. It's a part of Infinition.

You're mistaking them with their US distributor. Which is a one man dude working out of his house in Kansas.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 12:06:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Glad OP is a LabRadar shareholder.  It was a nice fun rig, for 2017.  The new unit looks nice.  Would have looked a lot nicer 5 years ago.

As to LabRadar ability to back out BC's - has anyone ever done that?  I did.  Many times.  It was pretty much always a dissaster.  Wildly variable results.  WILDLY variable.  The span of trace just isn't enough to noise dampen enough to get repeatable and meaningful BCs from a LabRadar.  It was fun, but my many attempts in many different settings really were just a big waste of time.  Worse - it's a route to get very erroneous BC's that are just going to get you in trouble.

If you have your identity wrapped up in LabRadar - that's cool.  It was king for a long time, and I too very much miss the 2010's.  Here is wishing them luck on their new unit; we all win if so.   I hope they hired someone to write their App and Bluetooth connectivity algorithm - because they sure as shit don't have that capability in-house.  Here's hoping it can track a bullet being shot without having to laser aim assist - the original had the absurd notch and a cone of track that kind of sucked.  LabRadar was the EA sports of support and customer service.  I literally suspected the developer must have just died and his family was riding it out.  I still wonder if that's true.

To the guy who posted getting a Gen 1 labradar full price just last month...ouch.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 12:06:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

No. It just gives a raw downrange velocity, at user-defined distances from maybe 25 to 125 yards. In theory it’ll go 200. In reality, more like 100-125.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Having never used a lab radar for this, does it account for enviros?  As thar would effect downrange velocity which would impact bc.  As a magnetospeed user, I just trued up bc at 1200yds after gaining solid MV.

No. It just gives a raw downrange velocity, at user-defined distances from maybe 25 to 125 yards. In theory it’ll go 200. In reality, more like 100-125.

Labrabaco software turns the raw labradar data into drag data.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 12:34:30 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

This.
I just got mine last year, waited a while til I got the right deal. Of course, they had to be IN stock for a deal.
Their onboard controls are cockeyed. I keep the book with sticky notes for shortcuts in the bag with it. I use the Labradar short tripod because it works for me. I set it flat and cl;amp it to the tray in the shooting position. Rock solid, stand next to it and shoot. I can see the display and my sights/target like that.

It's useable indoors. Works very well. Even with neighbors on the lanes next to you. Yes. It picks up their shots too but you can delete those from the shot string if you can ID them. I usually note each velocity of mine on paper and delete what's not mine in the shot string later. You can set the sensitivity lower so it only triggers on close shots next to it but that's not quite 100 percent perfect.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not replacing my labradar- because it works, just in a less user friendly fashion than the garmin- but at this point they have to actually beat the Garmin, not just put out something at its level.

Labradar's app and UI support were dismal, but it is a product that works very well now. It just took them a while to get the software usable. Because the on-unit controls are completely unintuitive.

That said in actual use my labradar has been perfect. I just have to relearn the controls and app every time I drag it out because I don't use it that often.

This.

Lol, what a shit show.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 12:35:53 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I use some relatively obscure copper solid bullets to hunt. (Badlands bulldozer II’s.) Great bullets, but the factory BC was not accurate for me. Litz doesn’t even publish a BC for them.

The extrapolated G7 BC I got from the labradar was dead nuts on at 1000 yards.

The extrapolated BC I got for ELD-X’s was within .001 of what the factory publishes.

If you shoot bullets on the edge of stability, your BC will likely be lower than what the factory publishes.

If nothing else, it helps keep the industry honest.

OP I 100% agree, I love my labradar and don’t get the hate. Some of the best shooting money I’ve ever spent.

Despite its “clunky” interface getting stepped out velocities at distance is worth it for me.
View Quote

You could have figured out that ELD-X BC in less than 10 yds with a box of Precision Hunter ammo (assuming they offer it in what you’re shooting).

I zeroed a 7mm WSM at 200 yds and then made first round hits out to 500 using the trajectory on the box. Extrapolated that data out and was shooting 700+ easily. Kudos to Hornady for not embellishing BC’s like some manufacturers.

What cartridge are you shooting those Badlands bullet out of?
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 12:38:23 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

No, I mean you’ve got an unknown unknown here.

Get your info from Litz and you know what his bullets do in his barrels. You still don’t know what they’ll do in yours, and you don’t even know that you don’t know that.

It’s not a big deal to make corrections based on shooting, but it’s nice to minimize those, in my opinion. I’ve seen bullets measure both higher and lower than litz published bcs. And I shoot a lot of stuff he isn’t measuring.

Data for cast bullets, and even the better modern muzzleloader bullets, is still either nonexistent or published by the maker that has a vested interest in inflating the numbers.
View Quote

What cast bullets are you shooting that a BC is really needed? Something out of a muzzleloader?
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 12:47:04 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

I see OP hasn’t answered my questions.  I have also noticed when using my LR if I change the angle or distance from the muzzle the down range velocity changes a lot.  When moving the garmin from the muzzle to over a foot behind it there is less than one fps difference.  He is so proud of the BC calculator but I doubt it accurate.

Now I am super glad I got a LR a long time ago and it was worth every penny but it’s not the best choice in todays market.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 12:49:01 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

What cast bullets are you shooting that a BC is really needed? Something out of a muzzleloader?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, I mean you’ve got an unknown unknown here.

Get your info from Litz and you know what his bullets do in his barrels. You still don’t know what they’ll do in yours, and you don’t even know that you don’t know that.

It’s not a big deal to make corrections based on shooting, but it’s nice to minimize those, in my opinion. I’ve seen bullets measure both higher and lower than litz published bcs. And I shoot a lot of stuff he isn’t measuring.

Data for cast bullets, and even the better modern muzzleloader bullets, is still either nonexistent or published by the maker that has a vested interest in inflating the numbers.

No it’s not he’s trying to justify his purchase.  The LR is a great piece of kit 5 years ago but not today.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 12:55:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Labradar displays both a muzzle velocity and several downrange velocities for every shot.

Like this:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/47056/6B462DC7-E24B-489C-8DAF-079B5EED47BC-3103868.png

(Do note that the 150-yard reading is obviously wrong….it’s a useful feature, not a perfect feature)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like this:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/47056/6B462DC7-E24B-489C-8DAF-079B5EED47BC-3103868.png

So the super important feature that only the Labradar has doesn’t even work reliably? Can’t imagine you get a very realistic BC when the projectile apparently shrugs off Newtonian physics at 100yds and doesn’t lose a single FPS in velocity at the 150yd mark.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 1:04:48 AM EDT
[#46]
Totally something that I don't need
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 1:14:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

So the super important feature that only the Labradar has doesn’t even work reliably? Can’t imagine you get a very realistic BC when the projectile apparently shrugs off Newtonian physics at 100yds and doesn’t lose a single FPS in velocity at the 150yd mark.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like this:

I didn’t want to hurt his feelings too bad but yeah it’s not the best.

ETA: I can’t think of any semi competent shooter telling us trust the LR BC calculations vs something like a kestrel
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 1:18:52 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 1:22:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Just read that snipers hide thread, all 5+ pages

Brutal but seems to be honest feedback for LR

even the person that leaked the info/photos mentioned his ability to get repairs/replacement done, despite the broken english. made in "north america" means made or assembled in canada in this case.

Thats cool but with such a limited distribution network (one or two people, a "garage in kansas" as referred to on SH) doesn't seem great.

It reminds me of Justin Belfort in Wolf of Wall street dialing for dollars on penny stocks, that radar company Aerotyne Industries

The Wolf of Wall Street Aerotyne Phone Sale
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 1:24:34 AM EDT
[#50]
Labradar couldn't perfect their one product. That's why people are reluctant - even to the point of outright disdain towards the company and their product - to want to continue to support them.

The Garmin is simply far and away the better unit for the majority of the marketplace. For folks wanting BC of muzzleloaders - a case that you must admit is very rare in the marketplace of shooters - perhaps it's not the best. But for usability, accuracy, packability, and everything else the majority of users care about? It's not even a competition.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top