Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/12/2021 6:27:01 AM EDT
https://www.lakecountyil.gov/DocumentCenter/View/39074/CHA-Doorknocking-Info-and-Script
Hope not a dupe. Did search
As stated in doc:

Have fun! This is an amazing thing you're doing. Regardless of how people respond, have confidence that you are making a difference and helping to save lives.
View Quote

Had to update thread title

Link Posted: 7/12/2021 6:29:53 AM EDT
[#1]
This has actually become a religion.

Can I go back to 100 years ago?
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 6:33:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Its a cult, lol at those people in the rural DHS forced vaccines thread not believing anything.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 6:36:11 AM EDT
[#3]
In before:

Link Posted: 7/12/2021 6:37:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Psuedointellectual syndrome?
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 6:39:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 6:40:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 6:42:25 AM EDT
[#7]
These volunteers will have a high dropout rate when they meet a bunch of people that aren’t in their script
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 6:42:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It's a handout for volunteers to try to talk people into getting vaccines. Where does it say "how to clear buildings" or "violate trespass laws" It says to ignore No Soliciting signs, so what?
View Quote

You didn’t look at the last page did yah? Floors, room numbers, all the info door kickers need!
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 6:42:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It's a handout for volunteers to try to talk people into getting vaccines. Where does it say "how to clear buildings" or "violate trespass laws" It says to ignore No Soliciting signs, so what?
View Quote

It doesn't, and it even says if they're rude move on to the next door. Do not leave a flyer in the mailbox as it's illegal. I didn't understand that part from the link either. However, it is harassment, and it says to leave the flyer even if they're vaccinated.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 6:46:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Its a cult, lol at those people in the rural DHS forced vaccines thread not believing anything.
View Quote

Oh need to find that thread
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 6:46:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Are they going to shoot my dog too!???
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 6:54:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Oh need to find that thread
View Quote

@dayphotog

Dhs training prep thread
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 6:58:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You didn’t look at the last page did yah? Floors, room numbers, all the info door kickers need!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It states:

After you enter the building, orient yourself so you systematically proceed from floor-to-floor, covering each wing. Utilize the tally sheet to keep count of those interested in getting the vaccine, those who refuse and those with further questions.

systematically proceed from floor-to-floor, covering each wing. That’s clearing 101

Big issue is they are creating a database of who isn’t vaccinated and using volunteers to do the door knocking. They probably hope they encounter resistance as it will further their cause.

Link Posted: 7/12/2021 7:01:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
https://www.lakecountyil.gov/DocumentCenter/View/39074/CHA-Doorknocking-Info-and-Script
Hope not a dupe. Did search
As stated in doc:

Have fun! This is an amazing thing you're doing. Regardless of how people respond, have confidence that you are making a difference and helping to save lives.
View Quote

View Quote

Where's the part that the thread title asserts...?  
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 7:01:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 7:16:30 AM EDT
[#16]
OP is more dramatic than my preteen daughter.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 7:24:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have a no trespassing sign in my front yard.....So I'm GTG just calling the law on them if they violate it right?
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 7:30:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Dan and Amy just did a dramatic reenactment of that script.  lol.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 7:32:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Interesting talking points, but it fails to address one important topic that might come up.

CHA:  I’m from the government…. Is that a gun?

Senior: Why, yes it is… a Mossberg 500, 12 gauge, loaded with slugs. A no-nonsense kinda gun for when you ain’t in the mood for anybody to give you a hard time.  Back in ‘20 I nicked the Census man. Course a nick with a slug still took his leg off.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 7:36:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Do I have any concerns? Well yes. I'm concerned about your health if you don't get off my fucking porch.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 7:38:35 AM EDT
[#21]

Depends on what "contact info for follow-up" actually means.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 7:40:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It states:

After you enter the building, orient yourself so you systematically proceed from floor-to-floor, covering each wing. Utilize the tally sheet to keep count of those interested in getting the vaccine, those who refuse and those with further questions.

systematically proceed from floor-to-floor, covering each wing. That's clearing 101

Big issue is they are creating a database of who isn't vaccinated and using volunteers to do the door knocking. They probably hope they encounter resistance as it will further their cause.

View Quote
The title of your thread is click bait.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 7:45:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 8:05:49 AM EDT
[#24]
They should definitely do that in this county where we haven't had more than one covid case a day in weeks.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 8:08:27 AM EDT
[#25]
This is govt volunteer do gooders getting into people's faces.

It is harassment. Nothing less and probably even intel gathering for illegal purposes, otherwise there would not be a spread sheet and a place for people that are not interested and not vaccinated.

The bottom line is the govt does not know who is and is not vaccinated, but are going to try to find out and these people are creating the records to be used later

fuck them.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 8:13:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
This is govt volunteer do gooders getting into people's faces.

It is harassment. Nothing less and probably even intel gathering for illegal purposes, otherwise there would not be a spread sheet and a place for people that are not interested and not vaccinated.

The bottom line is the govt does not know who is and is not vaccinated, but are going to try to find out and these people are creating the records to be used later

fuck them.
View Quote

From personal experience the old ladies who go around doing this stuff are the same ones that showed up with Connor Lamb (Dem Congressman) at local events.

Keep that in mind.

ETA they are also the ones that wanted to add an additional tax in Allegheny County for a .gov position to distribute funds to Head Start.  Basically blue pilled do-gooders who are true believers.

Link Posted: 7/12/2021 8:16:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Never open the door to strangers.

Do not open the door to strangers.

See above.  Live by those rules.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 8:18:12 AM EDT
[#28]
the sample Q&A is hilarious.  They are indeed soliciting though, they are selling disinformation and bullshit.  This is a great example of how your friends and neighbors will turn on their fellows to further a totalitarian state.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 8:21:40 AM EDT
[#29]
Yawn
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 8:30:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Where are they going to find people to do this and how much will they have to pay them?  They can't find people to flip burgers.  Who wants a temp job harassing people door to door?
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 8:32:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 8:33:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Tards going to tard...again...
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 8:34:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Sure, it doesn't spell out that the mission is to drag people from their homes and forcibly vaccinate them against their will.  But we all know that's what will happen.  The "volunteers" will arrive in black helicopters.  Be on the lookout for chemtrails people.  
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 8:43:34 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Where are they going to find people to do this and how much will they have to pay them?  They can't find people to flip burgers.  Who wants a temp job harassing people door to door?
View Quote

There is a wealth of uppity Karens that can be tapped for something like this. And just simply say, all vacinated here, thanks, bye.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 8:49:58 AM EDT
[#35]
Nice link, op.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 8:55:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, this is how ACORN (or current iteration) gets paid.  All about directing discretionary funding to groups that support democrats.  The donors shave off a good percentage for their own wealth, and dump the rest in do-nothing jobs.

Be familiar with your local trespass statutes.  Likely the sign alone will not permit you to forcibly remove someone from your property BUT it may allow LE to cite them for trespassing if they are still there or you have video that you followed up by directing them to leave, and they failed to do so.  I have a ring doorbell so i'll give them the same warning i give salesmen, one verbal. We have pushy vinyl window salespeople out here so I've had to physically throw a couple off the curb.  There was a drunk illegal alien flyer hanger that followed my wife up the driveway when she came home and was bringing groceries in the house. Deputy Constable (they are hit and miss on hiring) refused to arrest (pre covid) or event cite him.  In TX, purple stripes around your trees or fence line is sufficient trespass warning IF your local LE is familiar with the law.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 8:56:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Just don’t answer the door. It’s not rocket science.

This is 2 fold. One is to harass people about the still not FDA approved vaccine, the other is to canvas for leftist politicians for the mid terms.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 8:56:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Worksheet for heroes..."you are saving lives"

Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:01:26 AM EDT
[#39]
Dumb thread title is dumb.

This is the kind of shit that dems share to point and laugh at mouth breathing gun owners.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:05:36 AM EDT
[#40]
Just tell them that you identify as vaccinated and have already changed your pronouns to reflect that.

If they do not respect the fact that you are living your truth and leave immediately, then call them out as the anti-vaxxer, racist white-supremicists that they are.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:06:44 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

It states:

systematically proceed from floor-to-floor, covering each wing. That’s clearing 101

Big issue is they are creating a database of who isn’t vaccinated and using volunteers to do the door knocking. They probably hope they encounter resistance as it will further their cause.

View Quote

They already have a database of people that are vaccinated, that is how the state is doing lottery drawings with cash prizes for people that have been vaccinated.  If you have a database of vaccinated people, it's not hard to make a database of the unvaccinated and you don't have to go door to door to do it.

They're still morons for it though.

I hope they do live feeds when beetlejuice decides to try this on the south side of Chicago
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:07:25 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Never open the door to strangers.

Do not open the door to strangers.

See above.  Live by those rules.
View Quote
Locked gate......40 yards from front door....check
Metal security door....check.
Double dead bolts..check..
Cameras.....check...
100lb rot/Gsd - check..
Town of 2k..... drone guys gonna love us
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:08:14 AM EDT
[#43]
OP lies like a Democrat.
Fix your title.
Then stop making threads.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:09:34 AM EDT
[#44]
https://wgntv.com/news/coronavirus/winner-of-first-1-million-prize-in-illinois-vaccine-lottery-is-from-chicago/

Residents who received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in Illinois (except for vaccines administered at certain federal facilities) are eligible to win.  Eligible residents are automatically entered into the lotteries. There are no sign-ups, no forms, and no waiting lines. IDPH will continue to check their records before each drawing. Once entered, residents remain eligible in all future drawings, unless they win.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:09:55 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
This has actually become a religion.

Can I go back to 100 years ago?
View Quote

No, it is not a religion. It's a tool to usher in the Leftist agenda. The dems have various tools in their toolbox and this is but one of them. Their real prize is whatever is under the tarp next to the toolbox. What's under the tarp is their religion.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:11:38 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
How do you propose whipping a mob into a frenzy with that kind of attitude?
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:12:09 AM EDT
[#47]
lol
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:12:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Do I have any concerns? Well yes. I'm concerned about your health if you don't get off my fucking porch.
View Quote

[sensible chuckle]
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:13:07 AM EDT
[#49]
If you're not just telling anyone that asks that you're vaccinated you're doing it wrong. It's none of their business but sometimes it's easier to tell people what they want to hear not what they need to.
Link Posted: 7/12/2021 9:13:41 AM EDT
[#50]
Why don't they just mail out self-administered Covid kits ?

Just mail back the empty bottle and check the box, "vaccinated" sign your name and be done with it ?

What could go wrong ? It worked so well with absentee voting, after all.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top