BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 11:02:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Democrats, Liberals, Snowflakes, Millennials, whatever you want to call them, they believe that they are entitled to live in a sterilized world. A world where they have a RIGHT to not be offended by sights, or sounds, or words, or history, etc...
View Quote

No they don't. They want to destroy the world and recreate it as they see fit, and if it means killing a lot of people, they are for it.  They don't want to live in a sterilized world, they want to force their false beliefs on others because they are frightened children that had bad parents that didn't prepare them for reality.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 11:05:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I can't believe people are actually going to stop buying the product because of a label change. If they were buying it before, instead of the store brand, when LoL cost more, it was probably because they found LoL to be a better quality product. If they're now going to stop buying LoL and are going to now start buying a product they've long felt was so inferior that they'd willingly pay more for the better product, it's not just LoL who's going to suffer. They and their family will now have to suffer through a shittier product. Over a label change. I guarantee had the label never been there in the first place, they wouldn't have said "OMG, how can they advertise themselves as Land o Lakes butter without an Indian squaw on the box?"
View Quote

I'll bet more people stop buying LandOLakes because of this than people that switch to buying LandOLakes because of this.

Liberals often have no actual interest or personal stake in the things they change.  They don't believe in their policies, they only believe in change. They stand for the destruction of contentment.  They run around changing things just for the sake of changing them in order to exercise some modicum of power over their surroundings... no matter how trivial it might be.   And they'll use whatever means necessary to force people to change no matter how hypocritical the means; Doxxing, police action, Rule changes, manufactured guilt, whatever.  

They are tyrants at every level; whether it's career grifters politicians or Karens on your HOA micromanaging other mens' castles.  Their words are hollow.  And when they incorporate their changes they move onto their next shiny manufactured outrage/issue, leaving people that actually cared to live with the new shithole rules/cities/policies/etc.

Liberalism is cancer.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 11:08:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I'll bet more people stop buying LandOLakes because of this than people that switch to buying LandOLakes because of this.

Liberals often have no actual interest or personal stake in the thing they change.  They don't believe in their policies, they only believe in change. They stand for the destruction of contentment.  They run around changing things just for the sake of to changing them in order to exercise some modicum of power over their surroundings... no matter how trivial it might be.   And they'll use whatever means necessary to force people to change no matter how hypocritical the means; Doxxing, police action, Rule changes, manufactured guilt, whatever.  

They are tyrants at every level; whether it's career grifters politicians or Karens on your HOA micromanaging other mens' castles.  Their words are hollow.  And when they incorporate their changes they move onto their next shiny manufactured outrage/issue, leaving people that actually cared to live with the new shithole rules/cities/policies/etc.

Liberalism is cancer.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can't believe people are actually going to stop buying the product because of a label change. If they were buying it before, instead of the store brand, when LoL cost more, it was probably because they found LoL to be a better quality product. If they're now going to stop buying LoL and are going to now start buying a product they've long felt was so inferior that they'd willingly pay more for the better product, it's not just LoL who's going to suffer. They and their family will now have to suffer through a shittier product. Over a label change. I guarantee had the label never been there in the first place, they wouldn't have said "OMG, how can they advertise themselves as Land o Lakes butter without an Indian squaw on the box?"

Liberals often have no actual interest or personal stake in the thing they change.  They don't believe in their policies, they only believe in change. They stand for the destruction of contentment.  They run around changing things just for the sake of to changing them in order to exercise some modicum of power over their surroundings... no matter how trivial it might be.   And they'll use whatever means necessary to force people to change no matter how hypocritical the means; Doxxing, police action, Rule changes, manufactured guilt, whatever.  

Liberalism is cancer.

Get woke go broke.

I grew up with Land O Lakes.  It was a recognizable brand.  Given that their brand is now more about SJ bullshit than butter (and yeah, purists can say it never was about good butter, but it was always better than margarine) and they wear it on their sleeve, why buy?

I'll be buying local/TX made butter or Kerrygold (thanks GD!) from here out.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 11:09:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I like Amish roll butter.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 11:20:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
i have a pre-ban (mfg. date april 2020) land-o-lakes butter tub that i'll be listing on the EE shortly

no low balls, know what i got
View Quote

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top