Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/17/2023 4:34:42 PM EDT
She’s such a fantastic political mind. Her selflessness and behind the scenes strategizing will surely provide a huge boost for her candidate. Just brilliant. She has future press secretary written all over her.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 4:40:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 4:43:33 PM EDT
[#2]
FPNI
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 4:44:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 4:45:17 PM EDT
[#4]
What are you on about, OP?
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 4:45:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
She’s such a fantastic political mind. Her selflessness and behind the scenes strategizing will surely provide a huge boost for her candidate. Just brilliant. She has future press secretary written all over her.
View Quote

That chick is nutso
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 4:49:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What are you on about, OP?
View Quote

OP apparently likes Jigsaw.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 4:56:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Gross.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:00:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Was she a dude? That jawline says yes.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:00:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Lunatic attention whore.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:00:58 PM EDT
[#10]
I wouldn’t go that far
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:00:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

He hope she runs again for politics in Florida.... And loses again.  My local range got so many Loomer yard signs given to them they are still using them on target stands as backers.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:04:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Did she slash her own tires again?
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:06:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Day drinking?
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:08:20 PM EDT
[#14]
She's got a hard on for mersh from revenge of the cis lol
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:09:52 PM EDT
[#15]
I must be thinking of the wrong Laura? I was thinking Laura Logan. Sorry
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:18:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

It may just be the plastic surgery, but her face falls squarely into Uncanny Valley territory to me.

It just looks wrong for some reason.

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:19:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Doesn't she have extremely large tits? Or am I thinking of someone else?
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:19:46 PM EDT
[#18]
You can have her and I’ll take Trish Reagan.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:24:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

I thought for the longest time she was actually a he. I’m still not completely sure if it’s an oem gash.
The face is definitely confusing.
And with trump touting his popularity with lgbt community I don’t think he would be bothered by one of the grifters in his orbit being one of those weirdos
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:26:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Who?..,
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:28:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Lunatic attention whore.
View Quote

All she is. She is the political version of a chick in a bikini doing a handstand on the beach.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:29:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Please don’t do this.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:30:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Lunatic attention whore.
View Quote

OK Loomer.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:31:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Laura Logan has the extremely large tits
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:36:24 PM EDT
[#25]
There’s something vaguely Marilyn Manson about her.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:39:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:43:20 PM EDT
[#27]
DeSantis shills really are scraping the bottom of the barrel now. "D-Drumf talked to a Jewish lady!"

Sorry your guy ran a god awful campaign.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:49:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
DeSantis shills really are scraping the bottom of the barrel now. "D-Drumf talked to a Jewish lady!"

View Quote

Republican candidates are not the topic here. Are you a Loomer fan? Serious question. I mean, we all seen her campaign and the whackadoodle shit she's said and done. Are you down for that?
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:52:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Republican candidates are not the topic here. Are you a Loomer fan? Serious question. I mean, we all seen her campaign and the whackadoodle shit she's said and done. Are you down for that?
View Quote
No, but she's irrelevant as a human being to me, and this is the second thread today attempting to tie her to trump. If he's taken out of the race, I'm supporting Ramaswamy. I agree more with DeSantis but his fanbase has made him unviable for me.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 5:52:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:04:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yeah, that's obviously what DeSantis fans have a problem with, that she's jewish.

Not Loomer insinuating that Casey didn't have cancer, that Ron had something to do with his sister's death, partnering with the left to attack Ron at all costs, etc.

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:05:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

That chick is nutso
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:25:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
No, but she's irrelevant as a human being to me, and this is the second thread today attempting to tie her to trump. If he's taken out of the race, I'm supporting Ramaswamy. I agree more with DeSantis but his fanbase has made him unviable for me.
View Quote

Thanks for responding. I am not interested in the candidate discussion. But regarding that chick, she's about a bubble and a half off plumb.

Also, didn't realize she was Jewish. Not that it matters. Nutters come in all religions.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:26:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Double tap
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:27:43 PM EDT
[#35]
What about enormous titties?
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:32:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Former CBS News correspondent Laura Logan

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:38:56 PM EDT
[#37]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://na.rdcpix.com/1779232522/b57cb3fe060b4e365f4756e99b2b4287w-c225426xd-w640_h480_q80.jpg

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:39:14 PM EDT
[#38]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://na.rdcpix.com/1779232522/b57cb3fe060b4e365f4756e99b2b4287w-c225426xd-w640_h480_q80.jpg

She got raped in Egypt

Former CBS Reporter Lara Logan Revisits Terrifying 2011 Rape by Mob in Egypt
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:40:26 PM EDT
[#39]

Those titties know what time it is.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:44:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She is tied to Trump.  She flattered him repeatedly on Truth Social until he fell for it and now she's in his orbit.  Trump swallows the most blatant hollow flattery like a fat kid swallows ice cream, it's how all those stupid pardons happened.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:51:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not voting for a superior candidate because his fanboys are annoying is fucking retarded.

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:51:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

She is tied to Trump.  She flattered him repeatedly on Truth Social until he fell for it and now she's in his orbit.  Trump swallows the most blatant hollow flattery like a fat kid swallows ice cream, it's how all those stupid pardons happened.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

They talked a few times. He talked to Nick Fuentes too. Do you think he inherently endorses him as well because they've met? The only people that care about this are people that already hate trump and try to find every excuse to stir the pot. It's a mistake if he gets further involved, but it's really not a big deal to a majority of the country, that doesn't even know who she is, nor do they care.

Quoted:

Not voting for a superior candidate because his fanboys are annoying is fucking retarded.

So is democracy. I'll exercise my right to be retarded just to spite them.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:52:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Trump was thiiiiiiiis close to hiring her but then social media pressure made him cave
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:54:44 PM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Her, I like. I would never have heard of Loomer if it weren’t for people here obsessing on irrelevant personalities.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:56:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He may be a good governor but he is a weak candidate.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:58:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, weird:

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 6:58:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Who?..,
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 7:06:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
They talked a few times. He talked to Nick Fuentes too. Do you think he inherently endorses him as well because they've met? The only people that care about this are people that already hate trump and try to find every excuse to stir the pot. It's a mistake if he gets further involved, but it's really not a big deal to a majority of the country, that doesn't even know who she is, nor do they care.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

She just spent an entire day with him over the weekend, they both uploaded all the videos of fawning all over each other.  She was even rubbing her tits on him at one point.

He's too easily flattered.  He's going to hire her for something.

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 7:07:46 PM EDT
[#49]
NY isnt invited to the new union of states once the current one formally dissolves. Just FYI OP.

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 7:08:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I must be thinking of the wrong Laura? I was thinking Laura Logan. Sorry
View Quote

Lara Logan would actually make a great press secretary.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top