Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 10:37:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Shit happens and nobody is perfect

Also, the democrats are much worse but they march lock-step
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 10:40:14 PM EDT
[#2]
He's lucky that she didn't give him silicone poisoning.

Link Posted: 1/7/2024 10:41:01 PM EDT
[#3]
It sounds like he's very accomplished at stopping her hands/fists with his face.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 10:45:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Time will tell I suppose.

She’s the best the western slope has to offer?
View Quote

I suppose that depends on how you define best. By optics, obviously not. She is crass and whatnot. But she represents her district well as far a voting etc etc.

If you’re at all familiar with the western slope. We are a bit white trashy here
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 10:49:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I suppose that depends on how you define best. By optics, obviously not. She is crass and whatnot. But she represents her district well as far a voting etc etc.

If you’re at all familiar with the western slope. We are a bit white trashy here
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Time will tell I suppose.

She’s the best the western slope has to offer?

I agree
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 10:51:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

I make the drive from summit county to Las Vegas routinely.

Outside of Grand Junction, I do like that part of the state.

Somebody posted she gained notoriety after Beto Orourke (I think) did an anti-gun town hall in Rifle or Palisade or somewhere, and she kicked him in his nuts. Kudos for that.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 10:51:26 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm in her new district. I would be happy to be screwed by that particular politician...
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 10:54:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

But pretty much all of GD wouldn't hesitate banging her.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/26697/Screenshot_2024-01-07_140409_png-3085624.JPG
View Quote

All night long!
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 10:58:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I make the drive from summit county to Las Vegas routinely.

Outside of Grand Junction, I do like that part of the state.

Somebody posted she gained notoriety after Beto Orourke (I think) did an anti-gun town hall in Rifle or Palisade or somewhere, and she kicked him in his nuts. Kudos for that.
View Quote

Yeah she basically told beta to FO and go home. That was awesome.

This is definitely the good part of the state.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 10:58:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Dumpster fire.

Trailer trash.

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top