Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 27
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 10:52:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Now there was finger banging?  Did I miss that or do we have different definitions?
View Quote

Enhance … Enhance … Enhance …
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 10:53:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hypocrisy is the issue at hand. If you campaign and attack the Left for moral degeneracy and the destruction of family values via the promotion of transgenderism, graphic sex exposure in schools to young children, etc... and you're out in public doing that shit. That is bullshit. Same goes for claiming that the eight year assault on guns is over, and then pushing gun control and crowing that you banned something Obama even couldn't do. That us bullshit too.
View Quote

Not according to that video I just watched....
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 10:54:59 AM EDT
[#3]

What an annoying GILF…
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 10:55:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:The elevation of whoredom is what has destroyed this nation.
View Quote
Right up to the VP man .   It’s the only way for them to get in the game much less get ahead .
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 10:56:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What an absolute trash person. Guess this is what we get when we elect 35 yo grandmothers to congress.
View Quote

I see you like child-sniffin Joe !  As he is your avatar .
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 11:44:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Honestly, if it were a Democrat. This thread would be "what a slut! How dare she expose kids to such deprived acts!"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol

What an absolute trash person. Guess this is what we get when we elect 35 yo grandmothers to congress.
Honestly, if it were a Democrat. This thread would be "what a slut! How dare she expose kids to such deprived acts!"
That's true, but I don't think it matters much at this point. Democrats have been immune to charges of hypocrisy for decades and Rs are finally catching up.

AOC or this whore of Babylon, what's the real difference? I'm just cheering for our acceleration into a full reset. I think we can come out the other side better, and I still believe in America long-term.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 11:52:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol that's not exactly what my avatar is supposed to convey

But in a way, I guess I do like the Kid Sniffer. He's absolutely indefensible at this point, and even my most hard-left relatives don't bother trying anymore.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 12:03:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

But in a way, I guess I do like the Kid Sniffer. He's absolutely indefensible at this point, and even my most hard-left relatives don't bother trying anymore.
View Quote

That's weird.  The NTs seem to defend FJB pretty consistently.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 12:04:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
That's true, but I don't think it matters much at this point. Democrats have been immune to charges of hypocrisy for decades and Rs are finally catching up.

AOC or this whore of Babylon, what's the real difference? I'm just cheering for our acceleration into a full reset. I think we can come out the other side better, and I still believe in America long-term.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 12:05:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

lol you are so full of it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 12:07:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
LOL, she got caught lying and is now blaming it on the "excitement" of being in a theater and her campaign? What, is she four years old? It is a fucking theater, don't you have decorum and social behaviors?

Is she just Randy Marsh in drag?

https://media0.giphy.com/media/26ufdjdYmW8xnJonC/giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952kkuqy3qh4s62yssc0i7yljm9p9gfbjjvq8epbl3g&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.webp&ct=g

https://i.makeagif.com/media/6-15-2018/5VNuJI.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
LOL, she got caught lying and is now blaming it on the "excitement" of being in a theater and her campaign? What, is she four years old? It is a fucking theater, don't you have decorum and social behaviors?

Is she just Randy Marsh in drag?

https://media0.giphy.com/media/26ufdjdYmW8xnJonC/giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952kkuqy3qh4s62yssc0i7yljm9p9gfbjjvq8epbl3g&ep=v1_internal_gif_by_id&rid=giphy.webp&ct=g

https://i.makeagif.com/media/6-15-2018/5VNuJI.gif

I'm sure there was a brainstorm session trying to come up with an excuse  for this PR nightmare.

Don't get me wrong, I've done plenty of stupid shit in public places after a few drinks and thankfully there was no cameras present.

But I'm also not a public figure and my actions are not under a microscope.

So I can understand her throwing every excuse at the wall hoping that one sticks.

Just wish politicians had the balls to say "Yeah, I had a few drinks at dinner before the show, the theater was dark, and I was horny. Sorry if my date and I getting to 'second base' offended your sensibilities."

Link Posted: 9/16/2023 12:10:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

lol you are so full of it.
View Quote

If you really want to say there aren't NTs that are flat out saying they prefer Biden over Trump and that Biden is a better administrator then Trump in that 50 page circle jerk NT thread....I guess you're just a liar.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 12:11:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, I've publicly attacked Biden, in national publications, what have you done?
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 12:13:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

If you really want to say there aren't NTs that are flat out saying they prefer Biden over Trump and that Biden is a better administrator then Trump in that 50 page circle jerk NT thread....I guess you're just a liar.
View Quote
LOL, you stated DeSantis is more Conservative than Trump, but you denounce DeSantis.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 12:13:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Cool. 50 pages. Easy.

Find a single post from somebody “flat out saying they prefer Biden over Trump”.

Post it here.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 12:14:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
LOL, I've publicly attacked Biden, in national publications, what have you done?
View Quote

Sir, you're absolutely delusional in my opinion.  There is no redemption story in your arc.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 12:16:54 PM EDT
[#17]
what we say we want:

what we want:

Link Posted: 9/16/2023 12:18:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, there are definitely a couple bot accounts and more than a few trolls on arfcom.

None of their bullshit stands up in a face-to-face conversation.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 12:18:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Cool. 50 pages. Easy.

Find a single post from somebody “flat out saying they prefer Biden over Trump”.

Post it here.
View Quote

Will you give me 100 PMAGs if I can?
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 12:19:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Sir, you're absolutely delusional in my opinion.  There is no redemption story in your arc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Again, put up or shut up.

Attachment Attached File

I've been on multiple platforms attacking Joe Biden. What have you done?

I've also gone after DeSantis and Trump too for their failures. Again, what have you done?
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 12:20:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

No, but I’ll retract my statement that you are full of it… in this one case.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 12:20:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cool. 50 pages. Easy.

Find a single post from somebody "flat out saying they prefer Biden over Trump".

Post it here.

Why, you've already backed out of an agreement to a case of Pmags already with a Arfcommer. You can't keep your word.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 12:25:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Why, you've already backed out of an agreement to a case of Pmags already with a Arfcommer. You can't keep your word.
View Quote

I haven't backed out of any agreements.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 12:29:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

You should actually publically appologize for saying that as it is absolutely untrue and an attack on me.  Like seriously that is a personal attack.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 12:34:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You should actually publically appologize for saying that as it is absolutely untrue and an attack on me.  Like seriously that is a personal attack.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

God I wish we had the bear pit so we could call you to it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 12:35:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Find a single post yet to back up your claims?
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 12:36:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/16/2023 12:37:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

We get it, you wish you could get me banned because I don't worship Florida Ron with the same fervor that you do.  

I believe that calling someone a welch for backing out of agreements is a clear cut COC violation (because it's a lie).
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 12:43:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Lauren Boebert has my permission to abuse me any way she sees fit.

Too bad congress isn't filled with real American women like her.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 12:45:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

We get it, you wish you could get me banned because I don't worship Florida Ron with the same fervor that you do.  

I believe that calling someone a welch for backing out of agreements is a clear cut COC violation (because it's a lie).
View Quote

Nobody wants anybody banned.

Just highlighting your delusions, lies, and incessant personal attacks calling people communists and Biden supporters, just because they were smart enough to jump off the Trump train.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 12:48:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Nobody wants anybody banned.

Just highlighting your delusions, lies, and incessant personal attacks calling people communists and Biden supporters, just because they were smart enough to jump off the Trump train.
View Quote

More lies.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 12:49:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

More lies.
View Quote

Which part?

Still waiting on your quote. Just find one.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 12:52:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Which part?

Still waiting on your quote. Just find one.
View Quote

Go look at the thread.  There are several examplies of people saying they prefer Biden to Trump.  I'm not your monkey to do whatever you say pal.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 12:53:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Go look at the thread.  There are several examplies of people saying they prefer Biden to Trump.  I'm not your monkey to do whatever you say pal.
View Quote

lol, just like I thought.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 12:53:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

So you have nothing besides whatever you pulled out of the far end of of your gut.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 12:57:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Again, put up or shut up. I've gone after DeSantis, publicly, in national publications.

Valdes said DeSantis has argued against "gun-free zones," which makes the prohibition of firearms at some of his events "preposterous."

"We believe he could be a lot more pro-gun in terms of his stance," Valdes said. - source

As DeSantis considers a 2024 presidential bid, potential GOP opponents who have put gun rights at the center of their agendas, including Texas Gov. Greg Abbott and Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp, could seek to capitalize on the issue, said Luis Valdes, Florida state director of Gun Owners of America. Former president Donald Trump, who is running for another term, was credited by the NRA’s political arm in 2020 with doing “more than any president to protect the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms.”

“DeSantis continually pays lip service to the Second Amendment as he positions himself for a nationwide run, and yet what I am seeing as a constituent of his and as a Floridian is that his events are gun-free zones,” Valdes said. “His primary rivals will clean his clock on guns.”

Valdes of Gun Owners of America, who also warned supporters about the no-weapons policy before the event, said he was shocked to see Rose get arrested as he handed out literature opposing gun-free zones. “It’s a very delicate balancing act because there are credible threats against public officials, but we also have to respect the public’s civil rights” to carry guns, he said.

Valdes had attended a DeSantis campaign event one month earlier, in September, where guns also were prohibited. “All attendees must undergo security screening prior to entering the event,” read a notice from the governor’s campaign about the event in Dover, Fla., where DeSantis received an endorsement from the Florida Farm Bureau Federation’s political action committee.

Representatives of the farm bureau and the site that hosted the event said they were not in charge of security.

“I wasn’t happy about it, but I secured my firearm in my vehicle,” Valdes said. “It was a public event in a field and in no way would a bad guy with ill intentions have been stopped.” - source

But we now have a situation developing where Gov. DeSantis might not attend any event where the people can carry, and we need to figure out why that’s the case. But no matter what, this looks bad.

Additionally, what calls this into contention is that this possibly violates Florida’s state preemption law, statute 790.33. Why is that? Because statute 790.06(12)(a) specifically lists the gun-free zones in the state. The location where Gov. DeSantis is speaking isn’t one of those listed locations. The event is being held at the Legacy Park Multipurpose Center, which is publicly owned by the city and because of 790.33, public property like that can’t be a gun-free zone.

Additionally, what makes this really a prickly issue for Gov. DeSantis is that he signed SB 1884 into law back in 2021. What was SB 1884? Oh, a little nothing burger that added more teeth to the state preemption law. It made it to where even if unwritten rules are pushed that violate state preemption law, the plaintiff can still have standing to sue. Because prior to that, if there was an unwritten rule, it wasn’t enforceable.

Do I question if Gov. DeSantis is pro-gun? Yes, I do. In fact, I question every politician. - source

Again, you're a scoundrel and a cheat. You make accusations without any evidence.

I've publicly gone after Biden, DeSantis, and Trump for their faults on the Second Amendment.

What have you done other than sow discord amongst gun owners and promote gun grabbers?
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 1:04:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Again, put up or shut up. I've gone after DeSantis, publicly, in national publications.
Again, you're a scoundrel and a cheat. You make accusations without any evidence.

I've publicly gone after Biden, DeSantis, and Trump for their faults on the Second Amendment.

What have you done other than sow discord amongst gun owners and promote gun grabbers?
View Quote

Are you going to publically appologize for calling me a welch and backing out of a bet or not?
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 1:05:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Are you going to publically appologize for calling me a welch and backing out of a bet or not?
View Quote
You did welch out of a bet with another Arfcommer. That's between you and him.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 1:11:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Who??????
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 1:12:40 PM EDT
[#40]
A 21 page thread about a 36 year old grandmother being a ho.

Whoda thunk it
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 1:20:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Who??????
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who??????
It is in the other thread, you made a bet of Pmags with JustinU235 and welched on it.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 1:22:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
It is in the other thread, you made a bet of Pmags with JustinU235 and welched on it.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
x

I did not welch on this bet.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 1:24:55 PM EDT
[#43]

No, but you called me a liar. And still can’t back up your claims.

50 pages. Just find one post. A single one.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 1:25:39 PM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/126378/ARFCOM_BET_jpg-2955869.JPGx

I did not welch on this bet.
That's not what he said.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/16/2023 1:27:16 PM EDT
[#45]

I never welched on any bets and I believe my bet with him is still ongoing.  I never attempted to welch.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 1:28:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I don't grope my wife at the play that kids attend. Nor does she grope me either at a play kids attend either. We have this thing called manners. Bobert is a hypocrite. She claims the left is nothing but degenerates, yet she's causing a scene and playing with her man like he's a Mortal Kombat joystick during a fatality move.
View Quote
FINISH HER!

Sorry...couldn't resist.

I'm not arguing that it's not crude and classless behavior.  It is.  I just had a an issue with your analogy or rhetorical device...this does not equal that.

My earlier point regarding all politicians is that they are generally very flawed people and I don't expect much from them, except to represent my interests.   Most of the time they don't do that, so I can over look some classless behavior if they manage to vote the way I would like them to.   Ben Franklin was a drunk whore, that wore a coon skin hat while on official business in foreign countries.   I'm still glad he was in government when he was.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 1:29:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I never welched on any bets and I believe my bet with him is still ongoing.  I never attempted to welch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The very person you made the bet with called you out on it. Again in the old Arfcom, the pit would have been solved this and solved you.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 1:31:55 PM EDT
[#48]

If you notice he said "tried" to.  There was a mix up about two different bets I have but I never tried to welch on either.  Anyways would you like to admit you made an honest mistake and appologize?
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 1:38:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
A 21 page thread about a 36 year old grandmother being a ho.

Whoda thunk it
View Quote

This one has gone off the rails a bit. Time to move to the other one that's only at 6 pages.
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 1:41:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Okay, find one who is willing to run, can keep the seat, and will still be pro-gun after taking office. And if your proposed replacement is also willing to throw a wrench into electing the next Speaker in order to ensure that he won't just roll over for whatever the Dems in the Senate or the WH want, even better.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lauren Boebert gave usher the FINGER after being booted from Denver Beetlejuice musical performance - as pregnant woman who sat behind GOP rep shares details of lawmaker's horrific behavior

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/09/15/00/75452617-12520425-image-a-2_1694732691717.jpg

The Denver Post spoke to a pregnant woman who says she was sitting behind Boebert, but who was too scared to give her name for fear of MAGA-reprisals. The woman claims Boebert said 'no,' when asked to stop vaping, sang with her hands in the air, blew vape smoke at her, kissed her date and took repeated videos during the show.

She claims she asked to move seats in the intermission - and that staff at the theater said theirs wasn't the only complaint about the erratic lawmaker.  The woman also told the Post that Boebert's lover Gallagher offered to buy them cocktails as a peace offering, which she had to decline because of her pregnancy.

Continued

Colorado’s 3rd Congressional will now flip blue. Mission accomplished! She owned the libs.

At least the democrat will probably not vape, sing along with musicals, wear revealing dresses, or be female. Another win for decency, good genteel manners, and a disturbingly large proportion of the posters in this thread.

ETA: can we make 20 pages by Monday? Remember, $10 to Boebert's reelection campaign for every page in this stupid thread when my next paycheck lands!

Or maybe she could be primaried.

Your money would be better spent on East Colfax.

You can primary her if you want. She votes the way I would if I were in that seat, so I'm more than happy to keep her there.

ETA: her replacement in that seat will not vote pro-gun. She will be the last Republican to hold that seat at least until the 2030 redistricting. So go ahead and replace her on the ballot with someone without the incumbency advantage but who knows how to act in a theater, because nominating cultured and well-mannered candidates has always worked out so well for us in the past. Maybe Krista Kafer can move to CD3 and clear her calendar?

Pro gun people are so hard to find in Colorado; especially in Boebert’s district.

Okay, find one who is willing to run, can keep the seat, and will still be pro-gun after taking office. And if your proposed replacement is also willing to throw a wrench into electing the next Speaker in order to ensure that he won't just roll over for whatever the Dems in the Senate or the WH want, even better.

Basically this.  She's our AOC - but hey, she does get the attention, the votes, and TBH, I have to admit I'm impressed with her Speaker of the House shenanigans.  I thought that was going to be a disaster, but in the end, it kind of worked out way more masterfully than I ever thought it would.

Yes, she's an embarrassing train wreck who's dumber than a box of rocks and almost certainly an insufferable PITA.  She really is our AOC.  She's also surprising effective.   Just like AOC.  And apparently DTF, which while Oh The Vapors! To a degree, to be sure.  But.  Well... She is pretty hot, so there's that.

Not my proudest representative choice, but I'd vote for her.  Fairly quickly actually.  I doubt the notoriety from this will have any damaging effect - probably benefit, TBH
Page / 27
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top