User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 3:31:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 7:49:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Intercept is commie propoganda funded by foreign enemies. Seriously. It's like posting a Pravda story in 1986.
View Quote

Founded by Pierre Omidyar..founder of Ebay. It saddens me to say he was an infantryman in Vietnam, but is now using his billions to fund left wing propaganda and activists.

Only redeeming value of Intercept is it does write about the Trump Coup/Obamagate, but only because they love the Russians for some reason.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 8:02:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
On the one hand...if I were S2 in a large police station, yah, I'd want to keep tabs on the guys with NODs, suppressors and the technical know-how to make lightning links out of wire, just in case.  If something does go down, those guys are an immediate and lethal threat.  You'd be stupid to ignore them entirely, regardless of their ideology.  OTOH, I'd also spend far more effort on the crowd demanding my unemployment or death.
View Quote

And on the OTHER other hand, if police departments made it obvious to the citizenry that they were true to their oath and would reject the bullshit from their “progressive” leaders, they wouldn't have any perceived threat from “boog boys”.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 8:10:19 AM EDT
[#4]
They are still butthurt that right wingers didn't just go out and slaughter a bunch of antifa. Nobody took the bait.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 8:10:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Of you simply prepare a list of left wing violence and compare it to right wing violence it's pretty obvious who the threat is.

#fakenews
View Quote

I guess it depends on what your definition of threat is is
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 8:12:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Sorry OP, I stopped at the "Intercept".

To be fair though, many dumbass democrats also believe wearing masks during protests, rioting and looting prevents all transmissions of the Covid19 virus.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 8:13:03 AM EDT
[#7]
The Intercept is a commie rag.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 8:16:58 AM EDT
[#8]
fuck it, not worth commenting on trash media
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 8:19:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Why am I seeing so many threads starting with a link that includes a Facebook tracking hash? That's a bit suspect to be honest.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 8:20:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Lol. Really quoting wikipedia?
View Quote

You saying it didn’t happened? My boog bro dindu nuffin?

Plenty of news sources saying the same thing, but I guess that’s just fake news.

https://abc7.com/santa-cruz-shooting-ben-lomond-officer-shot-whats-going-on-in/6235628/

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/airman-charged-killing-federal-officer-during-george-floyd-protests-california-n1231187

Even if you guys don’t recognize him as a boog boi, he clearly self identifies as one.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 8:20:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

ANTIFA is a literal, no shit communist organization, why not call them commies? They used to get into street battles with NSDAP and their auxiliaries in the Weimar Republic and were founded by the German Communist Party, who were just puppets of Comintern.

This thing conservatives do where they take the enemy’s branding and try to play the “I’m rubber and your glue” game you learned as a kid is so cringe.

Examples, ANTIFA/Dems/commies are the REAL fascists/racists/Nazis.

This tactic has literally never worked but people keep doing it and I am just perplexed as hell as to why. It’s like you need the enemy’s permission to use a label so you’ll only use ones they’ve used first.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
the problem with nazis they always blame the other guy when handing out flyers

mussolini worked for a newspaper before becoming dictator of Italy

ANTIFA is a literal, no shit communist organization, why not call them commies? They used to get into street battles with NSDAP and their auxiliaries in the Weimar Republic and were founded by the German Communist Party, who were just puppets of Comintern.

This thing conservatives do where they take the enemy’s branding and try to play the “I’m rubber and your glue” game you learned as a kid is so cringe.

This tactic has literally never worked but people keep doing it and I am just perplexed as hell as to why. It’s like you need the enemy’s permission to use a label so you’ll only use ones they’ve used first.

The KDP and NSDAP teamed up at one point to clash with the SPD. Sometimes allies, sometimes enemies.

Most people don't pay attention and are ok with lumping everyone into the same basket. Antifa is exploiting that.
Confusion and mayhem is the aim for them anyways.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 8:24:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

There’s plenty of video to support their accusations
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So boog Bois burned Portland, DC, Seattle, Minneapolis, St Louis, Atlanta, NYC, LA, and Dallas?

Boog Bois toppled statues of Lee, Washington, Jefferson, and Colombus?

Boog Bois sacked CNN, looted stores, and vandalized buildings?

Boog Bois setup CHAZ?

Boog Bois cause black on black violence in inner cities from Baltimore to Chicago?

I don't fucking think so.

But this shit is hurting the Democrats at the polls so they are drastically trying to spin this.

There’s plenty of video to support their accusations

Hawaiian shirts?
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 8:26:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I mean, this boog boy did kill two LEOs and wound three others, so there’s that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_boogaloo_killings

I don’t think any Antifa or BLM shitbag has racked up those kind of numbers in this round of riots yet.
View Quote

That's some bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 8:28:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Spin cycle
View Quote

There is no limit!

Link Posted: 7/20/2020 8:29:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I mean, this boog boy did kill two LEOs and wound three others, so there’s that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_boogaloo_killings

I don’t think any Antifa or BLM shitbag has racked up those kind of numbers in this round of riots yet.

It's a bullshit page making assumptions of the accused and their motivations. Anybody can make a bullshit wiki page. Apparently.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 8:33:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The Nazis made extensive use of disinformation campaigns.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The left push lies and falsehoods as usual.

The Nazis made extensive use of disinformation campaigns.

Goebbels was the cutting edge of modern propaganda delivery. Radio. Movie news reels. The Nazis were deep into the printed press as well. Huge ownership or cooperation with pretty much all the press allowed to exist in Germany.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 8:36:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The left push lies and falsehoods as usual.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/20/2020 9:04:15 AM EDT
[#18]
When you show up at events armed and in full kit and post spicy memes about killing cops and feds, you are likely to draw some attention from the gov’t. By doing so, whether it is your intention or not, you are sending a message to the gov’t to take you seriously. Wearing a goofy Hawaiian shirt does not completely negate that message. You can’t then get butt hurt when the gov’t pays attention to you and starts to take you seriously.

Second, law enforcement can and does investigate multiple groups/crimes at the same time. Just because an intel bulletin is released about carjackings, doesn’t mean cops are ignoring rapists. Likewise, there are probably similar bulletins about Antifa and BLM out there.

Third, those intel bulletins do not represent any high level decision making or policy. They are the work product of line GS10-13 intel analysts who may or may not be complete idiots, and are therefore worth about as much as commercial grade toilet paper.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 9:07:26 AM EDT
[#19]
I guess "-255-1=255 and Gandhi goes thermonuclear" is how they're figuring this bullshit.

Kharn
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 9:12:10 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
This is getting beyond outrageous. It's straight up pure propaganda.

View Quote

Still think you are voting your way out of this?  That you're going to follow rules to victory?
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 9:16:46 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

“Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty"   Joseph Goebbels

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/05/Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-1989-0821-502%2C_Joseph_Goebbels.jpg
View Quote

I hope you realize that quote is fake here’s the quote that people change it from
The cleverest trick used in propaganda against Germany during the war was to accuse Germany of what our enemies themselves were doing.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 9:23:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Plenty of news sources saying the same thing, but I guess that’s just fake news.

https://abc7.com/santa-cruz-shooting-ben-lomond-officer-shot-whats-going-on-in/6235628/

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/airman-charged-killing-federal-officer-during-george-floyd-protests-california-n1231187

Even if you guys don’t recognize him as a boog boi, he clearly self identifies as one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When you (the media) are trying to present the narrative that there is a violent "movement," yeah, it does kinda matter if he was a lone nut who happened to fixate on Boog memes.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 9:24:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The KDP and NSDAP teamed up at one point to clash with the SPD. Sometimes allies, sometimes enemies.

Most people don't pay attention and are ok with lumping everyone into the same basket. Antifa is exploiting that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
the problem with nazis they always blame the other guy when handing out flyers

mussolini worked for a newspaper before becoming dictator of Italy

Meh, they're all commies to me.  Same end result from my position.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 9:25:37 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
When you show up at events armed and in full kit and post spicy memes about killing cops and feds, you are likely to draw some attention from the gov’t. By doing so, whether it is your intention or not, you are sending a message to the gov’t to take you seriously. Wearing a goofy Hawaiian shirt does not completely negate that message. You can’t then get butt hurt when the gov’t pays attention to you and starts to take you seriously.

Second, law enforcement can and does investigate multiple groups/crimes at the same time. Just because an intel bulletin is released about carjackings, doesn’t mean cops are ignoring rapists. Likewise, there are probably similar bulletins about Antifa and BLM out there.

Third, those intel bulletins do not represent any high level decision making or policy. They are the work product of line GS10-13 intel analysts who may or may not be complete idiots, and are therefore worth about as much as commercial grade toilet paper.
View Quote

BLM & Antifa & these black militia groups show that in fact, no, we wouldn't be getting scrutiny of they took us seriously.

An FBI paper was recently released claiming Antifa had no organization and posed no violent threat.  Believe me now?
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 9:33:07 AM EDT
[#25]
There will be a rash of Feds asking to get their shotguns sawed off.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 9:40:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

And on the OTHER other hand, if police departments made it obvious to the citizenry that they were true to their oath and would reject the bullshit from their “progressive” leaders, they wouldn't have any perceived threat from “boog boys”.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
On the one hand...if I were S2 in a large police station, yah, I'd want to keep tabs on the guys with NODs, suppressors and the technical know-how to make lightning links out of wire, just in case.  If something does go down, those guys are an immediate and lethal threat.  You'd be stupid to ignore them entirely, regardless of their ideology.  OTOH, I'd also spend far more effort on the crowd demanding my unemployment or death.

The police are no different than any other government agency - they're comprised mostly of liberals. Why people naturally assume that police are conservatives is beyond me. They're not and their endorsements over the last 30 years and their actions, particularly this year, should make that obvious. Their national association endorsed Obama/Biden in 2008 and 2012. In 2016 they didn't endorse anyone (they hated Trump back then). In 2020, they would have endorsed Biden if one of their tribe didn't murder George Floyd.

They're not "just following orders". They're mostly Liberals, folks. Just like every other Federal/State Government agency.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 9:45:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Fucking Honk Honk Clown World.
Sad thing is many.are stupid enough to believe whatever the useful idiots of the MSM say.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 9:50:25 AM EDT
[#28]
Hypothetically speaking.....

If certain persons or agencies promulgated from on high for dissemination an intelligence warning about the rise of right wing extremists, nationalists, anti government activists.   Say hypotheically that bulletin goes out through state and regional networks.......it did in fact happen hypothetically despite anyone who reads it and sees what is going on in this country, saw as unmitigated political BS.

Hypothetically speaking it took murders and cities burning, and burning of precinct police stations, and lots of police cars before leftist peaceful protesters were softly mentioned in such hypothetical bulletins........hypothetically speaking of course.

In theory the right wing warnings were being broadcast 2-3 years before the left wing warnings.   Theoretically.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 9:52:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
There will be a rash of Feds asking to get their shotguns sawed off.
View Quote

No doubt. While politician's kids will be running around (like they already do) in black bloc attire fomenting revolution every fed will be setting up more gun sales or requests while subpoenaing Amazon to find out who is buying all these Hawaiian shirts.  

At the same time they have that case with the military guy and they'll trot out some half-existing "right wing" organization as a major terror threat with most of the online footprint for these groups created by leftists groups with government contracts (Crowdstrike like outfits).
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 9:57:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Sure seems to be a lot of black right wingers these days.
View Quote

I didn’t know that there were so many soi bois on the right either. Honk honk.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 9:58:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The police are no different than any other government agency - they're comprised mostly of liberals. Why people naturally assume that police are conservatives is beyond me. They're not and their endorsements over the last 30 years and their actions, particularly this year, should make that obvious. Their national association endorsed Obama/Biden in 2008 and 2012. In 2016 they didn't endorse anyone (they hated Trump back then). In 2020, they would have endorsed Biden if one of their tribe didn't murder George Floyd.

They're not "just following orders". They're mostly Liberals, folks. Just like every other Federal/State Government agency.
View Quote

That doesn’t jive with my 21 years of police experience in an urban setting. Most are conservative, but are jaded by their own experience and lean towards authoritarianism.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 10:03:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
https://theintercept.com/2020/07/15/george-floyd-protests-police-far-right-antifa/?fbclid=IwAR2DWCSYyduIoYdSBpTvBHWhCD8CUTrlXv_HnyBKuMCK3BbyQ2W6JiL5HHA

As protests against police violence spread to every state in the U.S. and dramatic images flooded in from cities across the country, President Donald Trump and his attorney general spun an ominous story of opportunistic leftists exploiting a national trauma to sow chaos and disorder. They were the anti-fascists known as "antifa," and according to the administration they were domestic terrorists who would be policed accordingly.

But while the White House beat the drum for a crackdown on a leaderless movement on the left, law enforcement offices across the country were sharing detailed reports of far-right extremists seeking to attack the protesters and police during the country's historic demonstrations, a trove of newly leaked documents reveals.

Among the steady stream of threats from the far-right were repeated encounters between law enforcement and heavily armed adherents of the so-called boogaloo movement, which welcomes armed confrontation with cops as means to trigger civil war. With much of the U.S. policing apparatus on the hunt for antifa instigators, those violent aspirations appear to have materialized in a string of targeted attacks in California that left a federal protective services officer and a sheriff's deputy dead and several other law enforcement officials wounded.

View Quote

we know who the real  villains are!

View Quote
I'm late to this 3-pager, but what the actual fuck!?!?
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 10:05:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Lol...but Keith Ellison the MI Attorney General and former DNC Chairman says all the violence and destruction was caused by out of state “white supremacists”...

This Attorney General...

Hanging out with out of state (Portland Oregon) Antifa  leader Enrique Marquez in 2019...

It’s likely Marquez’ group, Rose City Antifa, was flown in and provided rental vehicles.  I don’t trust anything these assholes say anymore.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 10:06:01 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 10:20:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

That doesn’t jive with my 21 years of police experience in an urban setting. Most are conservative, but are jaded by their own experience and lean towards authoritarianism.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

By all means, don't take my word for it. Go look at their past endorsements and then go back and refresh your memory on their actual conduct.

There's only 2 possibilities:

A - they're liberals and they support the actions against us
B - they're conservatives that have become sellouts/traitors to preserve their own standing

Take your pick of the above because those are the only 2 possibilities.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 10:25:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 10:59:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

It was one cop hating guy in Cali and they’re not even sure he had more than one possible accomplice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, but according to this write up they are killing people not sure when that started

It was one cop hating guy in Cali and they’re not even sure he had more than one possible accomplice.

The cop hater was an Air Force cop. BLM ate their own too.

Hate to say the boog bois brought it on themselves. All that alphabet stuff, and then, realz!

How's the Marxist pincer movement working so far? Drink enough of the kool aid yet?

Just stay in your lane.

Link Posted: 7/20/2020 11:02:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
This is getting beyond outrageous. It's straight up pure propaganda.

View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 12:58:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

An FBI paper was recently released claiming Antifa had no organization and posed no violent threat.  Believe me now?
View Quote

And there are probably a bunch of unleaked bulletins written by non-idiots that refute that.

You’re looking for a grand conspiracy from the top down, when you’re really just dealing with an incompetent and/or lazy grunt analyst that did a quick google search and shit out a bulletin that no badge/gun toter ever read or paid any attention to.

Bottom line is those bulletins are generally just busy work for analysts, don’t reflect policy, and are generally ignored by anyone who actual arrests people for a living. It’s the law enforcement equivalent of writing on the restroom stall wall.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 1:28:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 1:40:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Are leaked documents as credible as anonymous sources?

If so I totally believe this.
View Quote

Well, considering "Russia, Russia, Russia" and other "investigations" of Trump, many on the Left not only consider leaked documents "credible" they also see them as important tools.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 1:58:38 PM EDT
[#42]
meh all the images and video of the supposed "booj bois" during the riots were all of members of the John Brown Gun Club/Redneck Revolt aka Antifa ... it's pretty well known that term and the "garb" has been co-opted by Antifa.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 2:03:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Among the steady stream of threats from the far-right were repeated encounters between law enforcement and heavily armed adherents of the so-called boogaloo movement,...
View Quote
Encounters you say?
Like meeting on the street to say hi?
I have heard of no violent encounters with boog bois.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 2:07:23 PM EDT
[#44]
That guy is so full of shit his ear wax stinks.

Link Posted: 7/20/2020 2:14:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Founded by Pierre Omidyar..founder of Ebay. It saddens me to say he was an infantryman in Vietnam, but is now using his billions to fund left wing propaganda and activists.

Only redeeming value of Intercept is it does write about the Trump Coup/Obamagate, but only because they love the Russians for some reason.
View Quote

Vietnam?  He is a little older than me and I’m in my 40’s.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 8:40:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 8:44:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 8:48:21 PM EDT
[#48]
If there was ANY real proof of the RIGHT infiltrating these riots, the media would have parading even a single person as front page news.  With all the news coverage in Portland, I have yet to see a single rioter in a Hawaiian shirt or anything that even vaguely resembles one.  And shirts aside, how anyone can claim the 'right' is the source of the violence is smoking pure crack.  This is complete BS in every shape and form.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 8:49:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Look, the way it works is you have to keep an eye on capabilities as well as intentions, because either one can change, sometimes without a clear warning.  It's the same reason the military keeps tabs on our allies and has contingency plans in case Canada invades.
Link Posted: 7/20/2020 8:54:32 PM EDT
[#50]
How many right wingers were arrested?  Zero?  Bunch of fucking lies.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top