BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:23:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I don't know police procedures, and I guess that could be an option.  I worked at a majority black hospital in an majority black city for several years, and I can tell you, there is no "talking to him".  He's going to come to the door with that pistol, getting loud and acting a fool.  Like he did in their presence.  He would end with his death any way it began.

My bet is the ossifers felt that if the accusation was true, the guy would do it again, so they didn't announce their presence and were going to let him come out on his own, and then take him into custody.  That would seem like the easiest way to do it.  I bet they didn't think he would come out like he did acting as fast as he did, so fast that their only option was to shoot him.  

Perkins ran out fast and started pointing his pistol, why didn't he come out and engage in a calm conversation with the repo man, and explain to the repo man that the bill had been paid?  Because he wasn't a rational person.  

The dept and DA had to fire and charge or their city would be burned down.  Democrats learned the value of having a criminally inclined voting block that goes straight to violence.  The white sheets and hoods of the Democrat KKK have been replaced by gang colors, pants sagging below the butt, and Bird Man Nite Sites.

At that hospital where I worked, I encountered a black man in an area where visitors are usually lost, and he had that look on his face.  It happened a dozen times a week.  So I said "sir, may I help you find something".  "You trying to get rid of me?"  No sir, usually when visitors are here, there are lost".  "So I can't stand here because I'm black?"  "Sir, you are welcome to stand there all day long if you like, have a pleasant evening".  So I am waiting on an elevator and he says, "I'm looking fo da second flo". I told him someone will be there shortly to help him find his way.  I realized that what I said initially sounded like something a cop might say when he was going car to car looking into the cars in a parking lot.  I stopped offering assistance to blacks.  From then on, they had to ask.  If someone in management or HR had walked up, he would have accused me of racism, and they would have believed him.  

They aren't a rational people, and seem quick to rage.  If you've been paying attention to what has been happening in our society, you should know that.  You should also know they don't follow "officer commands", and that blue lights and a badge don't de-escalate, they put gas on the fire.  And there have been a lot of cops being attacked and killed.  That situation wasn't likely to end well for Perkins.

What went through the ossifers minds?  I don't know.  But personal experience and what I've seen in you tube videos tells me members of the black community don't often "talk" about anything in a situation like that.  For the most part, they are very poorly educated and don't understand things have to work through the system.  They think it happens on the side of the road.

With regard to the repo:  my bet is that if he wasn't behind on payments, he had been and was in the collections process.  Perhaps they had been calling him and he suspected it was coming.  If the process got started, and he made a payment, the process may have been ongoing and wasn't stopped in time.  Or, maybe not.  Again, it has to work through the system.  They repo cars at night to try to avoid that kind of mess, and if doing it in the day the car might be at work in a secure lot with a guard, or just about anywhere.  It would take the repo man a lot longer to find and grab the car.

I'm sure you'll wonder why the repo man didn't knock on the door and show the guy the paperwork, and explain that he has to take the truck.  They don't do it like that for a reason you won't likely understand.

I don't think the world is worse off with Perkins in the ground.
View Quote

They. They. they.  

Your post is nothing but generalized racism based on an anecdotal experience and rage bait media you choose to subject yourself to. Maybe get out and meet some more people, lest you be lumped in with the rest of the ignorant white trash of the world.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:26:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
My opinion, officers fucked up.
What should have happened is the officers investigate the person suspected of pointing a firearm at someone.
That should have been done according to policy and that investigation should not involve the repo guy.

It looks like the officers used the repo guy to bait the vehicle owner.
I would fire all the officers involved.

That being said, we all know pointing a firearm at someone is justification to defend yourself until the threat is stopped.
I don't see any justification for the dead guy to point a firearm at anyone in this situation, his life wasn't in danger.
View Quote

Hard to fault someone who's having their vehicle stolen, which it would be if the loan was current

Why assume the repo guy is on the up and up?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:28:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

So yes, you have to lie to support your view.  

The video from the cops played the recording of the repo man making the ADW report to 911, and the ossifers were dispatched to do whatever they were dispatched to do.  It's not likely they knew it would happen like it did, albeit a positive outcome.  If they guy had just walked out and started mouthing, they could take him into custody.  But he ran out and started pointing the gun at the repo man.  ADW, ossifers in fear for their life and just wanted to go home safe.  Mag dump with a couple hits.  Dead perp.  

Their body cameras would record their conversations, so it will be easy to determine what they were up to.
View Quote

"A positive outcome"

OK you're either trolling or you're fucking retarded.

Guy killed and 4 cops fired, one charged with murder.

"Positive outcome". I'm going with fucking retarded.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 6:43:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Hard to fault someone who's having their vehicle stolen, which it would be if the loan was current

View Quote

Not pointing a firearm at them. Had he kept it holstered, even with his hand on it this probably would have turned out differently.

The repo guy shouldn't even be there.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 8:31:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

A lot here, would get pissed, if a repo guy kept coming by take a vehicle that may not have been in debt and would have displayed more threat by the end of the day.  Would anyone reasonably expect police to be hiding in the dark and then light him up when he upped his repo guy run off.  This is shameful.....those former police are murders and need the prison.
View Quote

I never said it wasn't explainable.  It said it was a poor choice.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 2:17:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Not pointing a firearm at them. Had he kept it holstered, even with his hand on it this probably would have turned out differently.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If he wasn't there, he wouldn't have had the gun aimed at him.

Cop assumed repo guy was honest, and there wasn't more to the story, so ambushed and murdered a guy. Just the fact he was fired was surprising.  Means there was no saving face by the agency.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 1:51:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I bet the officers tried to save him by laying hands on him, but their special healing powers from above were no match for the evil that burned in his heart as dark as 13 nights.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, it’s clear that they were there to assist the repo. That’s why they brought the repo man.

So yes, you have to lie to support your view.  

The video from the cops played the recording of the repo man making the ADW report to 911, and the ossifers were dispatched to do whatever they were dispatched to do.  It's not likely they knew it would happen like it did, albeit a positive outcome.  If they guy had just walked out and started mouthing, they could take him into custody.  But he ran out and started pointing the gun at the repo man.  ADW, ossifers in fear for their life and just wanted to go home safe.  Mag dump with a couple hits.  Dead perp.  

Their body cameras would record their conversations, so it will be easy to determine what they were up to.

I bet the officers tried to save him by laying hands on him, but their special healing powers from above were no match for the evil that burned in his heart as dark as 13 nights.

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top