User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 12:38:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

For the first few days that's what would probably be the norm.

Come 2nd and 3rd week is when all hell breaks loose

View Quote

After a hurricane, people not 24 hours in are trying to get prescriptions filled that just ran out that day for the beetus etc. It won't be weeks.
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 12:44:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I wonder about how much the Obama's were really involved. I would think you would need some kind of qualifications.

Anyway, I knew none of that when I started watching it, I thought it was pretty good, but I have poor taste in cinema so maybe that's why
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I laughed at the self driving Tesla's crashing and clogging the freeway. The left hates Elon Musk / Tesla.

I find it worrying that the Obama's are producing a SHTF movie, especially when some say FBO is running FJB's office / Term.

Politically correct firearms = an old S&W DA/SA pistol, not a Glock. And a pump shotgun, not an AR15.

Click To View Spoiler

I wonder about how much the Obama's were really involved. I would think you would need some kind of qualifications.

Anyway, I knew none of that when I started watching it, I thought it was pretty good, but I have poor taste in cinema so maybe that's why

O’s names were on it to test how people feel about them.   Michael’s name will be on the next big ballot.   Why else have they been pushing the trans agenda the whole time?
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 12:47:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

After a hurricane, people not 24 hours in are trying to get prescriptions filled that just ran out that day for the beetus etc. It won't be weeks.
View Quote

I was referring more to shoot outs   like the poster was saying he wanted to see more of  in the movie .

That won't be the first few days wide spread . It will be more talking and trying to figure out what is going on.
Link Posted: 12/12/2023 12:51:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top